Melting
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by softi

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cassandra hosts a Halloween ball and finds her perfect conquest in a fallen colleague.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   FemaleDom   Halloween  

Cassandra slipped the thong up and positioned it. Alexandra was on her way.

I have to be ready.

She sipped her raspberry martini and plucked the raspberry out. She turned several times in the mirror as she sucked the fruit down.

I look delicious. I look like such a slut in this outfit. She'll love it.

She ran her hands over the lace on her body and posed.

"Hi slut," Alexandra said as she walked into the room. "I see you are ready for me."

She walked up to Cassandra and slid her arms around her.

"I hope you like it," Cassandra said demurely.

"I love it," Alexandra replied. "But I think something's missing. Something that will show you're doing it for me."

Oh no, what is she going to make me do?

"Put this on. For me," Alexandra said. She pulled something out from between her breasts.

Oh god no! Not that!

Cassandra pulled away. She felt fear and shame mix with the cold horror running down her spine.

I can't put one of those on.

Alexandra dangled the lacy collar in front of Cassandra.

"Please?"

Cassandra ran out of the room.


Cassandra woke up in a cold sweat again. She kept her hands going at her pussy, trying to finish.

She couldn't.

Please please please please please please...

She collapsed in defeat.

sigh

She slipped out of bed.

At least I didn't give in.

She walked into the bathroom.

So much to do today, with the Thanksgiving feast tonight.


Cassandra flowed into Tatiana's dining room with her long, extravagant silk dress billowing out behind her. All eyes in the room turned to her.

They all want me. I'm in control of them all.

She strutted down the steps and around the table to her seat. Her slave slid the chair out and she moved into position to sit.

Claire moved in next to her. "I finally tried out alex last night."

Cassandra gasped.

Oh my. alex. Being tried out, used. Just like she does to me.

Wait, no...

"She was amazing. It was such a turn on abusing someone that had once been so strong and controlling."

I was strong and controlling, Cassandra thought. Would Claire have as much fun with me?

Oh god no. Not here. Cassandra tried desperately to keep her desire and longing from showing.

"Oh, I see that you liked it too," Claire said. "How did it go on Halloween? Did you feel that sense of power when you commanded her around?"

I certainly wasn't commanding anyone then, Cassandra giggled inside.

"I loved it."

Claire smiled conspiratorially.

She has no idea, thought Cassandra as she smiled back.

Thank god.

Tatiana rose to give the toast, and everyone turned to her.

Cassandra saw alex waiting on her Owner.

Oh no.


After dinner, Cassandra moved herself around the hall trying to avoid Tatiana.

Why did she have to bring alex up from her pen? And in that dominatrix outfit...

She shuddered and felt her pussy drip. Her face flushed with shame and desire.

Nobody can find out.

She moved towards the bar. "Scotch."

I have to stop thinking about alex. I need to let it go. I can't find myself in a private room with her again. Weak. Hot. Ooohhh, submitting...

She leaned on the bar and tossed back her scotch. "Another."

Tatiana slid up next to her. "Hi Cassandra. Would you like to sample alex again? I put her in pvc to complete the effect of dominating a formerly strong, willful woman."

Cassandra let out a muffled moan. She cut it off quickly.

Tatiana noticed that Cassandra looked out of sorts. "Is something wrong, Cassandra?" alex leered over her Owner's shoulder at the cowering woman.

"I, um, no, Tatiana. I just, I just ... need to go now," she said apologetically. "There's a problem at home." She tossed back the second drink.

"Anything I can help with?" Tatiana looked concerned.

Cassandra looked over Tatiana's shoulder to alex, who was smiling devilishly from behind her Owner. Oh, god, I need to go. They'll find out. "No, just a trifle, nothing to be concerned with." I'm dripping. "You know how I'd love to stay..."

"No, no, don't think a thing of it. Go home and take care of your problem," said Tatiana. "Let me know if there's anything I can do."

alex sensuously fondled her collar.

Cassandra ran out into the cold air as quickly as propriety would allow.


Cassandra stood fingering her lace as she ran a raspberry over her lips. She sucked the fruit into her mouth and felt the familiar burning desire flow down her throat.

"Hi Cassandra." Alexandra entered the room. She was still in the dominatrix costume. She towered over Cassandra with the long spiked heels of her thigh high boots. "I saw how much you needed it tonight. You wanted to follow me into a private room." Alexandra walked towards the shaking woman.

NO. No I didn't. I'm strong. I dominate others. I don't follow.

"You wanted to struggle to crawl out and find yourself so weak and powerless you slump in defeat again."

Oh no, not that ... Cassandra trembled.

"You wanted to feel the shame and humiliation as a soft, submissive slave slid a collar up your back to your lowered head."

I ... I don't ... I can't ... I ... I need to leave...

Cassandra glanced back and forth from the door to Alexandra, who was stepping closer.

"You wanted the burning hot shame and desire to melt your mind and heat up your cunt as you felt the soft click of the collar around your throat, sealing your fate as a willing slut for good."

Cassandra started to panic, feeling her heart race and her breathing quicken. She stumbled past Alexandra, but fell to the floor as Alexandra tripped her. She caught herself on her hands and knees.

"Now now, no leaving just yet, slut," said Alexandra. "We're not done here." She pulled something from between her breasts. Cassandra looked up in horror.

Not again. No no no no no no ... I might not get it off this time...

Alexandra dangled it in front of her. "I know you remember what it felt like. I know you want to feel that way again. I could see the longing in your eyes tonight."

Cassandra backed away on her hands as Alexandra leaned towards her.

I ... I can't do that. I won't.

She backed up against the wall. Alexandra closed in.

"You want to succumb to me again, give in to the addictive thrill of submission."

Cassandra's head darted around, looking for a way to escape.

I've got nowhere to go. I can't get out.

Cassandra slowly reached up to block the collar as cold fear and horror battled with melting desire inside her. The fiery butterflies lit up inside her belly as she brushed the lacy collar with her hand. She kept her head turned away.

"You want me to collar you, control you, make you part of my pen."

She's going to make me put it on.

Cassandra trembled uncontrollably.

"You're too weak and willing to do anything about it."

I'm going to let her do it. There's nothing I can do ... I'm so weak and soft. So slutty.

"Do you want to be on your hands and knees again? Or can you face your shame?"

Cassandra quivered in apprehension. She kept her hand up in front of her.

Oh god no ... no no no no no ... I can't do this again. I need to get out.

"Well, I'll take that as the front then, since you're not moving." Alexandra slid the collar between Cassanrda's breasts and up to her throat.

Cassandra sobbed with fear and horror at her impending submission. She felt panic take over.

I don't want this ... Why am I letting her do this again?

Her pussy cried with need and desire.

Alexandra reached behind Cassandra's neck.

click

Oh god, not again...


Cassandra woke with her cunt in the air, spasming in release as she moaned loudly. She crashed to the bed as the searing orgasm washed over her and left her mind melting in the afterglow.

Oh god, that was the best I've ever had.

She curled up in bed, shivering uncontrollably.

I can't believe I did that. I had a collar on. It felt so ... hot, shameful ... slutty ... Sooo gooood...

The shivers passed. She felt weak, used.

Oh god.

I got off dreaming I let Alexandra collar me again.

She felt cold despair run up her spine. Her gut fell into a bottomless chasm of dread. She reached up to her throat and felt a little relief.

No collar. sigh What am I doing? What's happening to me? This isn't like me at all...

She slid out of bed. Something dropped over the end. She looked down towards the foot of the bed.

What's that?

She saw a lacy outfit lying out, ready for her to put on.

It's from my dream. Oh god no...

She slowly moved around the end of the bed to see what had fallen off the top. Her mind shrank back in horror as she saw the little piece of lace lying on the floor.

A collar. The collar from my dreams.

candi

She backed away into her TV, sliding down the front till she was sitting on the edge of the table. She felt the panic taking over. Her chest heaved and her heart pounded in her chest. She froze for a moment before lunging at the clothes and throwing them forcefully into the trashcan. She turned quickly and grabbed the collar. She pulled it up, ready to throw it away too.

I can't believe I dreamed I put this on.

She stopped and looked at the collar. She caught her breath and felt the fiery butterflies start up. Her pussy sang in glorious need as it dripped molten lava.

I felt this slide up to my throat. I felt her put this on me ... ooohhh...

Her eyes fluttered closed as the scene played in her mind.

I backed up against a wall. Alexandra explained it to me. I was so weak and willing, unable to resist. I wanted it. I needed it. To be a slut, in her pen...

She stopped suddenly as she felt her hands behind her neck. The soft lace gently surrounded her throat.

Oh god, I almost closed it.

She threw it away and ran into the bathroom, sobbing.


Cassandra walked through her mansion to her pen, looking in on all of her house slaves. She made sure that each was properly performing their duties.

I'm in command here. I give the orders.

She unconsciously rubbed her neck.

Look at them. So soft, so willing. They're weak and submissive.

A little flutter inside her pussy made her stop for a moment.

God, I love weak, submissive women.

She continued into the pen.

"sondra, follow me."

Cassandra walked down to the hall to the private room alex had taken her in. She pushed open the door to what was now her favorite room, the only one she'd used since Halloween. She walked in, followed by sondra. She turned and forcefully frenched the slave while she reached out and closed the door.

I need to assert myself. Show I'm in control still.

"I'm so hot, sondra. So horny." She backed away a step. "I'm going to use every inch of that luscious body of yours." She looked the naked slave up and down. "I love the effect that collar has on you. You look so submissive and ready to be eaten."

Just like alex did. But I'm going to be in control this time. Dominant.

Cassandra slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall. She eyed the slave hungrily. sondra looked a little surprised at what she saw. "Like my new outfit, slave?" Cassandra ran her hands over the lacy lingerie. sondra slowly nodded.

Oh, so hot. She knows I need it. I'm dripping.

Something in her look made Cassandra stop for a moment.

Wait, why am I wearing this? I'm supposed to be wearing something a little more ... dominating ... This is soft and submissive. It puts me on display...

sondra looked her Owner up and down.

And she knows it. Ooohhh...

"Get the strap-on, sondra."

sondra hesitated a moment. Usually the Owners were the only ones allowed in the toy chest. She walked over a little unsure of herself, but her Mistress had told her to. She opened the container and removed the large strap-on dildo.

"Put it on."

This is so hot. I feel so horny. I'm all wet and sticky. Cassandra giggled inside. I'm such a slut.

sondra finished buckling the straps.

I bet that's just how Alexandra would look if she used me like this.

Cassandra moved over to the horse and leaned over.

"Buckle me in."

Cassandra felt her stomach drop in anticipation. Molten lava flowed through her veins.

I hope nobody comes in.

She felt embarrassment burn her cheeks.

Oh my. Maybe that could be fun, too.

sondra finished latching Cassandra down. Her hands and feet were securely strapped with her ass high in the air.

"Fuck me. Hard," ordered Cassandra.

Cassandra felt a hand on her ass move her lacy thong aside. She felt the cold dildo play at the lips of her pussy. She felt her need slowly dripping down her thighs. Her lip quivered in anticipation.

Oh god, this is so hot.

She felt the hard phallus slide inside her. "Uuuuggghhhh." She felt her pussy stretch as the invader forced its way down. Her legs and arms trembled as the large instrument started thrusting.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm being used ... Oh god it's gooooooood...

She felt the orgasm crash over her mind and sweep it away in molten pleasure. Her whole body spasmed as she cried out her relief.

"sondra, t ... turn on the ... the vibrator..."

buzzzzzzzzzz

The clit stimulator hit its sensitive mark with each thrust.

"oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh uuuuggggghhhh"

Cassandra lit up with the fiery passion and pleasure thrusting up from her crotch to her mind. Everything else burned away in the heat.


Jessica kneeled down and worked the double-headed dildo into her hot cunt as she watched her "Owner" spasm on the horse again. Alyssa was lying down with the other end already deep inside her wet vagina.

"God, that is so hot," Alyssa said, looking back over her head at the monitor. "She's so sexy in that little lacy outfit."

"Uuuunnnnnnggghhh," Jessica let out as she finished getting it in. "She is. Now come here."

Alyssa sat up to embrace and kiss her lover as they both rode the dildo.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh uuuugggghhhh..." "Ah ah ah ah ah ah aaauuugghhh"

They both cried out as their release rushed up on them in seconds.

"Oh god, I've never come that quickly before," said Alyssa, her voice shaking with her body. "Or that hard ... That was sooo goooood." She slumped against her lover.

"Fuck yeah it was," said Jessica, out of breath. "I kept seeing myself in that room over the horse next to Cassandra and you, all of us getting reamed by slaves." She stopped as she realized what she'd said.

"So did I," Alyssa whispered.


Cassandra crawled up the stairs, bunching up her dress with one hand while the other reached out to help her move. Her body protested every movement. She struggled each step up to the door to her room.

I'm so sore. That was unbelievable!

She reached up and grabbed the handle. The door didn't want to move. She tried a little harder. It slammed into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.