Melting - Cover

Melting

Copyright© 2009 by softi

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassandra hosts a Halloween ball and finds her perfect conquest in a fallen colleague.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   FemaleDom   Halloween  

Cassandra slowly surfaced from the hot, wet, pleasure-filled dreamworld her mind had drowned in. Her eyes didn't want to open, preferring to chase after the foggy visions in her head. She felt some fear though at the back of her mind pricking her to consciousness. She had to deal with something.

How long have I been here?

Something...

Why was the bed so hard?

Her eyes fluttered open. She realized she was looking up at the dim lights in the private room she'd taken Tatiana's slave to. She felt warm and tingly all over. Her mind was still fogged.

Am I still drunk? Why is it so hard to think? Why am I looking up? I'm not supposed to be on the table.

She caught her breath.

I'm on the table. Oh god no...

Memories came flooding back from the night before. She gasped as she remembered stumbling backwards, trying to focus and get out of the room. Something had burned her strength and her will away though, making her soft and compliant. She remembered melting on the floor under the ministrations of the slave as she ate the slave out.

The ... collar.

She reached a trembling hand up to her neck, and felt the soft velvet. She gently fingered the name embossed on the front. Her mind went cold and hard while her pussy gushed molten lava. She felt the fiery butterflies in her stomach warring with the panic squeezing her chest.

She tried to leap off the table and found she was chained, both feet and one hand. And she was wearing the slave's outfit. The soft velvet crotchless teddy covered her torso and the thigh-high boots hugged her legs. She looked like a hot, delicious morsel ready to be eaten.

I have no key. It's in my dress. I can't take the collar off.

Oh god, I look like a slave!

No no no no no no no no

She quietly trembled and cried. Terror started to creep into her thoughts.

Oh god, I'm still at home. Nobody can see me like this. Nobody can see me collared. NEVER. I need to get out of here.

She reached with her free hand to unlatch the other, then reached down to free her legs. As she did so, she saw a note fall to the floor. She gasped with fear and froze, then reached down to unlatch her legs, shaking. Something in her didn't want to read that paper. She swung her legs off the table and leaped down. She stumbled and fell to the ground, the cape covering her.

I ... I'm still so ... weak, so powerless.

She sobbed again.

After a minute, she forced her breathing to quiet and be still. She pushed up with her arms and sat back on her haunches. She looked around. Her dress wasn't there. Nor were her other clothes, or the slut. The note lay next to her. She still didn't want to read it, but some compulsion in her wouldn't let her leave it alone. She reached over and picked it up. Standing up, she turned the paper over to read it.

"I could've cuffed your other hand."

She felt cold fear spike through her gut, but it melted in the hot lava rushing up from her pussy. It remembered what it felt like last night to lose control, be compliant, submit. To be soft.

Ooooh ... A slave. Owned, cuffed, vulnerable...

I'd be lying on the table when they found me. One of the cleaning slaves would eventually walk in and see me lying there. She'd think I was just a slave. I wouldn't be allowed in the private room on my own. She'd think I'd come in on my own to fulfill my need to be cuffed and controlled. I'd have to be punished.

Oh my. Punishment.

Her pussy spasmed at that. She moaned and her legs went weak. She fell forward onto her hands and knees. She felt soft, boiling heat flow from her crotch to her mind. An overpowering urge took her hand sliding down over her belly to her cunt. It screamed for attention. She crumpled when she finally touched it. White hot fireworks exploded her mind as she twirled her clit on her fingertip.

Soooo hot ... Sooo gooood ... I'd deserve my punishment...

She quickly forgot everything as the pleasure-filled dream lit up her mind again.


Jessica and Alyssa looked down the row of private rooms in the pen to the one they knew Cassandra was in. They each smiled. They'd been busy making sure the house slaves continued their work and no one disturbed the new slut.

"She's probably fucking herself silly in there." said Jessica.

"Yep," said Alyssa. "Do you have it recording?"

"Yes. I turned it on when they went in last night." Jessica grinned. "Let's go watch it," she said excitedly. "Everything else is under control around here."

"Oooh. That sounds like fun," said Alyssa. She turned towards the tape room. "Come on." They hurried inside.

Jessica flicked a monitor to the room Cassandra was in. "She's sleeping now. I wonder when she's gonna come out of it."

"Don't know," said Alyssa. "Get the recording from last night."

Jessica tapped at the keyboard. One of the monitors showed a door opening and two people walked into the room.

"Look! There she is!" said Alyssa. "Oh god, this is going to be hot..."

They watched for a moment as Cassandra threw alex into the room and kissed her.

A movement on the live monitor caught Alyssa's attention. "She's coming to." They both turned to that monitor.


Cassandra pushed herself up onto her elbows, then hands. She shook with the effort. She felt used, weak. But her mind was clear this time. The heat was gone. She was cold and hard again. Her stomach was a frozen ball of despair and horror. Cassandra slowly stood up. She lifted her head and took a deep breath. She needed to get out of here. She walked over to the door. Her hand stopped next to the doorknob. She steeled her nerves, trying to calm the panic she felt.

I am not a slave. I have nothing to worry about.

But I am a slave. I'm collared.

She trembled with fear and disgust.

Why did Alexandra choose to put one of these on?

Cassandra opened the door a crack and peeked out. It didn't look like anyone was outside. She opened it a little more and looked around the other way. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Nobody's here. I'm really lucky.

She scampered out and ran to the door of the stairway to her room.

I'm so glad I put this stairway in.

She reached for the knob and turned.

Unlocked?

She stopped for a second, puzzled.

I'm luckier than I thought.

She pushed through, closed the door, locked it, and ran up the stairs. She threw open the door to her room and bolted inside. She stood next to her bed, holding herself up. She was free! She sobbed in relief and fell to her knees, holding her head in her hands.

Oh god, oh god, I can't believe that happened...

She started rocking gently.

That was the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

She started crying in earnest now, shaking with the force of her sobs.

I can't believe how hot it made me, how good it felt ... Never again. NEVER.

She forced her tears to stop.

I have to be strong, work through this.

She wiped her eyes and cheeks off with the cape she still wore.

I have to get this collar off.

She turned to her nightstand to get a key. There on her chair was her dress from last night, along with the rest of her clothes.

Oh god. Does someone know?

She froze in panic.

No, no, they don't. The cleaning staff probably just brought it up here.

She still felt the humiliation and shame washing over her. If someone knew ... She lunged forward to get the key.


Jessica and Alyssa laughed and hugged each other in the tape room. They looked at each other, then kissed deeply.

"We did it! We did it!" shouted Jessica. "Did you see her expression when she saw the dress?"

"We'll be Owners soon," said Alyssa excitedly. They kissed again and started fondling each other as they continued to watch.


Cassandra breathed a deep sigh of relief now that she was in her room and free of the collar and costume. She touched her neck again to make sure. She glanced at the collar in the trashcan and shuddered.

I need to clean up and wash this... taint off. What a nasty, slutty outfit. Uggh.

She stepped into the bathroom and started the water. She stretched out the kinks left by sleeping on the table then the floor as she waited for the shower to warm up. As she stepped into the warm water she felt some of her dread, loathing and humiliation wash away. The ice in her stomach thawed.

Oh, that's better. I'm going to be ok. Nobody saw. It was a private room. Things are going to be normal. I'll still be the strong one, in control.

She lingered in the shower for a while, letting the water rejuvenate her. She had meant to do a little shopping today like she usually did after Halloween, inspired by the costumes at the ball to get a few new outfits for her slaves.

Sigh. I'm going to stay home today. I just want to rest. I wonder what exactly happened. Ooohhh ... I was a horny little slave ... So hot...

Stop. Let that go. You have other things to deal with. You can't ... You can't afford to be like that.

She had a slave bring her dinner in her room. She flipped through channels while eating, finally settling on that new Bravo show. Her meal tasted ashen in her mouth, even the fine wine soured on her lips. She sighed. Dread still colored her every thought and action.

I need to sleep. I'd better go to bed. I'll be myself in the morning. No more thoughts of that ... collar...

She changed into her nightgown and slipped into bed. She tossed and turned for an hour until she could finally calm her mind down enough to slip into a fitful sleep.


Jessica and Alyssa had watched from the tape room while Cassandra showered, ate and slipped into bed.

"She's in bed, we're almost ready," said Alyssa, extracting herself from Jessica's embrace to stand up. "Should we start the program now?"

"No, she needs to be asleep," said Jessica, still lying on the floor. "If she smells or hears anything out of the ordinary, she's liable to freak out. We need to wait." She reached up to her partner. "Come back down here."

They licked and sucked the time away, getting more excited and anxious.

Alyssa looked up at the monitor again. "Finally! She's out," she said, getting up again. "I'll start it." She pressed a few keys on the keyboard. "She won't know what hit her."

"Oooh, baby, that makes me all hot inside," said Jessica. "Just think about her standing in front of you, begging for the collar..."

"God, that's hot," said Alyssa. She leaned over and kissed her friend on the stomach. "Let me show you just how hot." She licked her way down.

They moved into a private room soon after. They didn't see when Cassandra started moaning.


Raspberries. Lots of raspberries, in a bowl. Cassandra loved eating each delicious one. It would start on her tongue, tingling as she brought it into her mouth. Her lips felt the wonderful sensation next as she sucked it in. Her whole mouth exploded in pleasure as she chewed delicately on the delicious fruit, then she felt the deep red burning lava flow down her throat to her stomach, filling her with molten heat and desire. She ate another.

Alexandra came up over the hill. She looked radiant nude. Cassandra felt her heart leap and her stomach drop as she saw her lover walk towards her. Alexandra gently pressed on her shoulders and pushed her down.

"Let me."

Alexandra leaned over Cassandra to the bowl. She picked one up, and ran it down from Cassandra's chin, between her breasts, over her stomach to her crotch. Alexandra crushed it and rubbed it on Cassandra's hot cunt. She felt the liquid fire shoot up her body and melt her mind. Then Alexandra started licking and it only got better.


"Hi Cassy," Alexandra waved at Cassandra in the lunchroom. "How ya doin'?"

"Hi Alex. I'm great, how 'bout you?" Cassandra replied, popping another raspberry in her mouth as she walked over to her friend to give her a hug. The familiar fire flowed down her throat as they embraced with their free arms.

"Lovin' life. Cool skirt. When'd'ya pick it up?"

"Yesterday. I was at the mall, shopping, and I just couldn't resist. I felt drawn to it." Cassandra played with the hem. "Cute, isn't it?"

"Cute? More like hot! If you bend over, you'd be giving quite a show!"

"Really? I hadn't thought of it." Cassandra blushed. Why did I think I could wear this? I should've worn pants, like I always do.

bump

"Oh, sorry." Greg pushed by. Cassandra saw her notebook falling and froze. She gasped.

Oh no.

She stepped to the notebook and the papers that had flown out. She looked down at them.

I ... I need to pick them up. I should've worn pants.

She looked pleadingly at Alexandra.

"Well, go ahead," said Alexandra, gesturing to the spread. "You know you want to."

Cassandra felt the heat rise up from her crotch to her chest. Her face was blistering. Her pussy gushed. She tried to bend at her knees, but she couldn't.

Oh god, why did I wear this skirt? The thong is going to show, and I'm all wet now, and it'll be see-through...

She bent over at her waist, picking up the first paper.

Oooohhh, they can all see...


Cassandra started awake.

Oh god, not again.

She slid out of bed. She could smell her arousal.

I'll have to get the sheets washed.

She moved into the bathroom to shower.

I have so much to do today. And this is the fifth time this week! Why do I keep having such repulsive dreams? They almost make me feel I was in that room with alex again...

She slipped into the steaming water.

That feels good. It'll wash that taint away. I should never have let that happen.

She reached up and grabbed her washcloth.

Why did I? I felt so weak, so helpless. That's not like me. I'm such a strong, controlling person.

She got the soap.

I love it when I get to break someone the first time. It's so exciting.

She soaped up the washcloth.

I love watching their eyes go wide and their chest heave as they realize they can't turn back ... I love slipping the collar around their throat...

Why would alex ever want to give that up?

She started slowly rubbing the washcloth over her body.

Why would she kneel before Tatiana and let that collar slide up her breast, across her throat...

She moved the washcloth over her breasts.

At least I tried to get out. I struggled. Ooohhh, struggle...

Her other hand moved down at the command of the melting fire in her pussy.

I tried to crawl away. At least the collar moved up my back ... Oh god ... It was so soft...

She crumpled to her knees as the blistering orgasm reduced her mind to ashes. She stayed there for a moment while she caught her breath.

Oh god, where did that come from? Why did it feel so good? I'm not like that. I'm an Owner. I put the collar on others...

She sobbed.


Cassandra walked into the pen.

I need to get these feelings out. It must be pent up frustration. I haven't really used a slave in a while.

She looked over her collection. They all posed seductively.

I love how they try to get my attention.

"missy, come here." Cassandra beckoned with her finger. A small blonde walked forward. "We're going to have some fun, aren't we missy?" She pulled the slave with her to a private room.

Hmm. Isn't this the same one... ?

She tossed missy towards the spreader bar. "Hands up, missy." She clicked the cuffs in place.

Yes, this is just what I need. I think I'll get the bullwhip out.

She walked over to the toy box and pulled out a thick whip. She turned back to the now trembling slave.

She looks so hot standing there, so helpless. I love that collar on her.

Cassandra stopped.

Why did she choose to put it on?

I remember doing it to her. I remember sliding the collar up to her throat. She smelled of fear and desire. She was so turned on by it.

Cassandra looked at her slave.

She has that same look now.

Cassandra flicked the whip, hitting close to missy's feet. The slave flinched away.

She came so hard when I finally clicked the collar around her neck.

Cassandra let the whip slip from her fingers.

I wonder if I can make her look like that again...

She walked up to missy and kissed her deeply. She unlatched the slave from the cuffs. "Change of plans." She brought missy over to the table and had her sit on it. Cassandra walked to the toy box again. She pulled out two of her favorite dildos and turned back to her slave.

"Lay down." She looks so luscious up there. "Spread your legs."

Cassandra walked up to the table and leaned between missy's thighs. She licked up each, stopping just before her slave's shaved pussy each time. She felt the slave tremble. Cassandra licked lightly along the outer folds, then slipped her tongue deep into the juicing cunt.

Something's missing.

Oh. "You have permission to moan."

The slave let out a long, low rumble of passion as Cassandra worked her fingers into the slave's pussy. Cassandra smiled and brought up a dildo. She looked at missy's face.

She's loving this. Look at the lust and passion on her face ... Oh my...

Cassandra turned one toy on and slipped it slowly in and out of her slave. missy was obviously trying to stay still; she hadn't been told she could move. She still shook from the building pleasure. Cassandra took the other dildo with her free hand down to her dripping pussy.

She loves being used. Ooohhh, she's going to come.

missy's hips leapt off the table and she screamed her passion, unable to contain herself with the strength of the orgasm. Cassandra felt her knees buckle and she fell as hot fireworks shot from her clit to her mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.