XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 24: A Glimpse of the Future

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: A Glimpse of the Future - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Only Sally's small corner lamp was on when Phillip opened the door to his dorm room which was enough to quietly latch the door behind him while his eyes adjusted to the lower light in their room. Putting his shoes next to the desk under his platform bed, Phillip pondered whether he needed a shower after the sex he had had with Rachael. Sniffing silently, a smile arose on his face as he smelled Rachael's remaining essence about his body. It smelled anything but dirty to him. Stripping down to his boxer-briefs, Phillip went to climb the ladder to his bunk when he noticed something blocking his path.

"What the?" He exhaled.

Light followed by a click alerted him to his roommate being awake.

Pointing towards the basket of clothes at the foot of his bunk, blocking his path, "Sally, what gives?"

"Well, hello to you too Phillip. Did you have a good time? I did!"

Her excitement confused Phillip, "Are you okay Sally? You seem awful ... ecstatic."

When she sat up, Phillip saw the frilly chemise she wore and smiled at the full breasts he could decipher underneath. "That is because I am ecstatic, get your ass over here and I will tell you all about it." Then she added, "But you have to tell me ALL about your night too!"

When Phillip went to sit on her bed over the covers, Sally pulled back the covers so he could join her under them.

"So that basket was to make sure you got my attention?"

"Yep! I made a decision; if we are going to be roomies then you are going to be sleeping in the same bed as me!"

Phillip's penis throbbed while his mind scrambled to make sense of his roommate. "Sally, don't you think you are rushing everything? You said you were going to take it slow and yet you stripped naked tonight in the Common Room."

"I KNOW! God, I was so embarrassed afterwards, but I got caught up in all the excitement and I couldn't help myself. When you left I ran out of there naked to come in here!"

"SALLY!"

Sally lifted her shoulders while lowering her head and smiled impishly before touching her forehead to Phillip's, "I know, bad of me but that isn't all. I was so turned on that I didn't get dressed right away and started masturbating!"

Unsure and slightly embarrassed by Sally's disclosure, "You?!?"

"YES! I have NEVER masturbated before. Never! Not even when Rusty asked me to when he masturbated."

"Wh-why?"

Sally responded by laughing and pushing Phillip's shoulder away, which Phillip slowly allowed to spring back, "Because I have been so flipping horny. Horny for ages. Made me a bitch, it did! But no more bitchiness for me because I am going to take care of my horniness, just like Ms. Frost has told me to."

"Did you think masturbation was bad?"

"Because of my dad, I thought sex period was bad, but no more. I am free!" To illustrate her new found freedom Sally threw off her see through chemise. Her smile didn't stop when she saw Phillip staring at her chest.

"Wow."

Lifting her full breasts, "Do you really like them Phillip? I could kick myself for wearing those silly minimizers for so long because they took away my breasts perkiness, now they hang heavy!"

Phillip could only repeat, "Wow." His lack of discretion made Sally giggle. Not waiting for Phillip to answer her question, Phillip tried to look her in the eyes twice but failed to look no higher than her clavicles and Sally basked in the attention.

"Come here you!" Phillip yelped as Sally wrapped her arms around the back of his head and pulled him to her bosom. Unsure what to do, Phillip allowed his face to luxuriate in her tit flesh while she hugged him and when Phillip made no attempt to move away from her, Sally pulled his head down with her as she lowered herself back to her pink pillows, giggling some more.

Grabbing Phillip's right hand she went to pull it to her left breast but stopped when she felt her Slide Field flicker. Looking down at Phillip, "Are you okay? Did you feel that?"

Lifting off of her, "Yeah, I felt something, something weird, but briefly, for less than a second. Are you okay?"

Nodding her head eagerly, "Yes, but I think maybe I should slow down a bit. I have been laying here thinking about jumping your body when you walked in that door, if Rachael left anything to jump, but I am thinking sex isn't such a good idea right now."

Though his penis felt just the opposite, Phillip replied, "Good."

"So tell me what happened! I heard her psionic orgasms; I was laying here masturbating and every time she went off, I soon followed."

Phillip felt trepidation talking about what he shared with Rachael, wasn't it supposed to private he thought, then the realization that there was a very good chance that he would soon be doing the same thing with Sally and the fact that apparently everyone in the mansion heard Rachael's psychic orgasm screams. Phillip had not heard any psychic orgasm screams before, from Rachael or any of the other mentalist at the school and that puzzled him.

"Well, we did do it, three times. It was real awkward at times and we definitely had to watch how much movement we did on account of my tendency to slip out."

"But that didn't stop you from pleasing her?"

Phillip swelled with pride when she stated it like that, "No, we were able to find a few positions that worked good for both of us."

Jerking up to her elbow, Sally inadvertently pushed Phillip off of her, much to his chagrin because he suddenly found his face looking directly at the plush pillows he had just been laying on and he couldn't look away. When Sally noticed this, her giggles started all over again.

"You really are a tit man, aren't you?"

"Uh-uh." Was all Phillip could answer with as he dissected the shape of her right boob hanging over the compressed left boob.

"So what position did the two of you like?"

When Phillip could only answer with a, "Uhmmm... ," Sally whacked him in the face with her right boob and laughed at his startled face.

"Jeez, you just played with Rachael's boobies and you can't take your eyes off of mine. I feel sorry for you if you ever see Nurse Prachett's, you will go blind!" More of Sally's laughter followed.

"Actually, I have seen Ms. Prachett's tits, more than once, and yes, I have a hard time looking away." Phillip looked up at a Sally's face, back to her bosom and then back to the face, "You know, Ms. Prachett uses her mutant ability to keep her massive tits firm, do you think you could use your Slide Field that way?"

That got Sally to quit laughing as she quickly thought about his suggestion. "I doubt it; I can barely turn my shield off, let alone manipulate it."

"But what about compressing your field so it is wrapped tight around your body, like I do with my field when I reinforce my muscles?"

"Maybe, the Professor has suggested I try something similar, though I don't think he did so just to make my tits perky again."

Now it was Phillip's turn to chuckle, "I wouldn't put it past the old coot. I think he is a horny old man."

Sadly, "Whose plumbing doesn't work."

"Oh it works alright, he just can't feel it."

"Okay, enough about bald men in wheel chairs, what positions did you like?"

"Uhmmm, missionary, but her hips had to be at a certain angle for our pelvis to hit exactly. Then there was her on top, that was the one I liked the best but again, she had to be at the right angle. Last was doggy style, but because of my length that was only so-so for me, I kept feeling like I was going to pop out."

"And what else did you do?"

"That is it. Well, we talked a lot, some other stuff happened outside of the whole sex thing."

Noticing the distinct downward turn of Phillip's tone, "Something bad?"

"Yeah, but I talked to Ms. Frost before I came in here."

"So you are okay?"

"I think so. I need to talk to Wolverine again though." Phillip was quiet, chewing his lips as he looked through Sally and her bare breasts, then his eyes refocused and stared some more at her hanging monsters. "So how many times did you cum?"

Sally giggled again, "I couldn't tell you. I know the first time I came was in the Common Room when you shot your load on me. God that was exciting!"

"You licked it up?"

That statement took away Sally's giggles and was replaced by her hiding her face behind her bangs as her face went blood red.

"Sally?"

Phillip felt Sally's Slide Field come on and push him away from his roommate but it abruptly turned off and Phillip and the blanket that was covering the lower half of their bodies leaned back towards their original position as Sally nodded her head yes.

"Why? Did..." Phillip couldn't continue with his question.

"When I was on the run, I would normally sleep with other hobos and all too often I would wake to find one or more of them jerking off over me. The first couple of times I ran away but then I realized they and their spunk couldn't touch me and I would ignore them."

"So?" Phillip couldn't make a connection.

"So..." Sally bit her lower lip while her face went redder, "So, I came to look forward to them jerking off over me. I don't know why, my life, my existence when I was running was terrible and one of the things I took solace from while on the run was guys doing a circle jerk around me. I didn't do anything to entice them, I didn't play with myself, but I did secretly welcome their attention that way."

"Why?"

"I don't have a clue. The Professor said something about me using that action as a bridge between what my father did to me and how they were all older males and I was associating them as father figures. Whatever the hell that means."

Phillip could only shake his head to acknowledge he was like her and didn't understand what the Professor meant. "But why did you lick it up?"

Sally moved her face to hide in Phillip's chest and Phillip couldn't help but breath in the scent of her hair. Eventually, Sally did raise her head to look Phillip in the eyes, albeit with her hanging bangs clouding both of them.

"It was a fantasy of mine. Every time those hobos would shoot on me, I would fantasize that I would be there licking it up."

"Did your dad..."

"NO! Never, that is why I don't understand what the Professor means. My dad would deposit his load either in me or on me, but always on my backside. Never on my face or chest."

"And do you now, like the idea of someone shooting on your face and chest?"

Immediately after Phillip asked that question he wished he had never asked it because Sally's eyes welled up.

Her lower lip pouted as she fought back the tears, "Yes, damn it, yes I do!" And when he moved her head back to his chest Phillip enveloped her in his arms.

In the farthest corner from the school of the property that made up the one hundred acres of the Xavier School for Gifted Children walked Julio Esteban Richter aka Rictor or just Ric, sullen and depressed, his anger building. Esteban stepped over a fallen branch in his march to be away from all that is the school after dark.

When he first arrived at the school, Esteban was ecstatic about how much sex was happening at the school, until he realized that until he gained control over his mutant ability to generate massive seismic waves, waves that would crush a frail female into pulp, he would not be getting any female action. The Professor used that hindrance as an incentive for Esteban to work even harder on learning to control his ability but Esteban's failure to do so let his depression spiral out of control. He had been at the school for over a year and if anything, his control had worsened because of his unrelenting desire to mate with a female.

Stopping to look at the branch he just stepped over, Esteban stooped to pick it up. It was a large branch, easily eight inches around but broken with the thinner end of the branch void of outcroppings of smaller branches that nominally would bear the leaves. Esteban did not see it as a branch, holding it in his hands he envisioned it was a female form, shapely and soft as his vision took shape, he closed his eyes and his penis started to fill with blood but the closer his penis got to being full the more his hands and the rest of his body shook. He could just see the shape of the naked body in his hands, so soft, so subtle, so ... A loud CRACK jerked his eyes open for Esteban to see his hands holding nothing and the minuscule embers of all that remained of the branch floating near his feet.

Looking at his hands, Esteban felt his rage build and did nothing to calm it. Screaming every obscenity he could think of he slammed his fist to the ground at his feet and a much louder CRACK exploded from him and his fist. The explosion of power burst out from him in a complete circle. When his breathing had settled, Esteban raised his face, tears flowing freely down his cheeks as he surveyed the damage he had caused. A circle forty feet across was just bared ground, the two trees and everything else that was caught in the radius of his blast simply did not exist anymore, except for Esteban.

In the West Common Room, a very sleepy Amara lifted her head off of Rusty's sleeping chest, "Ric taking care of himself?"

"No, that was a burst of anger," Illyana said from where her head laid on the equally sleeping James Proudstar.

"Too bad, he needs to relieve himself more often."

"No, he needs to get laid."

"Are you offering?"

"I already did. Queen Bitch thought that my metal form would be enough to protect me and maybe I would be able to get some enjoyment out of it as well."

"And?"

"Didn't work. First Ric couldn't get a hard on, he wanted something pink and fleshy, not silver and metallic with jagged points. Then when Queen Frost started pumping sexual images in his brain, Ric got hard but he just shook too much, vibrated the crap out of me. I couldn't take the ... it wasn't pain really, it just wasn't comfortable."

"Poor Ric."

"Yeah, poor Ric." Illyana wearily lifted herself off of her lover's massive torso, "Hey babe. I am going to go to bed now. You going to go to your room or sleep here?"

James only response was a grunt, "Okay, I will wake you in the morning for your shower. Night lover."

Rictor wondered where Emma Frost was, every time previously he had a blow up like that, Ms. Frost had shown up and after talking a bit with him would entice him visually and mentally to masturbate. Ric hated masturbating with a passion because that was his only release. Masturbating to a naked undulating Assistant Head Mistress angered Esteban even more and mentally he thought of doing many wicked things to Emma and the rest of the female population of the school. To Esteban's consternation Emma seemed to encourage those thoughts which did help Esteban achieve his release.

Hearing a noise behind him, Esteban turned to see a flash of light.

Phillip jerked his head up to a noise he had never heard before. Sally had fallen asleep with her head lying on his chest but currently he saw her backside as she slept on the right side of her bed. When Phillip heard a ruckus outside his door he jumped out of bed to see what was going on. If he would have been more awake he would have stopped to put a pair of pants on first. As he stepped into the hallway, he saw Roberto struggling to put his yellow leather uniform on while screaming at Sam to get a move on. Dani standing in front of the Common Room doorway finishing buckling her own yellow uniform on while Rahne, obviously in Dire Wolf form was barking incredibly loudly at someone in the Common Room. A very confused Rusty, standing with just a pair of pajama pants on and an equally confused Amara, wearing the matching top to Rusty's pants and hanging onto Rusty's shoulder as they stood in the doorway. Throughout it all, an alarm of some sort was sounding.

It was only when Bishop showed up, fully kitted and plasma rifle at the ready did everyone quit screaming and the alarm was stopped. With the alarm silent, another more ominous sound could be heard.

"What the hell was that?" Rusty still looked confused.

"That was Cyclops's optic blast."

Sam showed up with only his pants and boots on, "But for us ta' hear his optic blasts through this house, he would have ta' be firing full blast."

Bishop nodded solemnly, "That is right, the school is under attack. Rictor has been targeted and the White Queen is missing." When everyone started screaming their panicked questions at the Blue Team Leader, he raised his hand and violently closed his fist, everyone present shut up. "We are moving to the fall back shelter via the mono-rail system, Class Leaders, get your class mobilized, you have three minutes."

Phillip looked around. Rachael was just now sticking her head out of her doorway, half asleep and Teresa, his Class Leader, was not present. Running to his door to get dressed and wake Sally, Phillip yelled at Rachael to do the same and wake Teresa.

Two minutes later, the Year Two's and Year Three's including Leech and Artie were being escorted by the Veneer's, Nurse Prachett, Carol Danvers, who looked very comfortable holding the silenced and very deadly looking SMG and a grim looking Psylocke to the sub basement from the stairs.

Mindful of her missing brother, X-Stacy asked, "Where did the Year One's go?"

"With Bishop to help guard the Professor."

"But I thought the students would be kept out of combat?"

"They all volunteered to protect the Professor with Bishop. They have all been in combat before and they are guarding, not attacking Field."

Jubilee asked the same question over and over again, the same question that was on everyone's mind, "How is this happening, what about the Professor's defenses?"

Phillip kept looking to Marvel Girl for the answer but it was eventually Cypher who answered since Psylocke was ignoring all questions thrown her way.

"It is the Sentinels. The defense network was hacked prior to the attack. They are scrambling everything and they have an electronic warfare system that is playing havoc with the psionics as well."

Year Two Class Leader, Firefist asked, "How do you know that Cypher?"

"Because I am hacking the system myself."

"Now? How?"

"Mentally. I got tired of being the lame ass resident gay guy who only knew how to speak a bunch of languages and I have been updating my resume."

The trip on the mono-rail had to be made in two waves to accommodate everyone present with Psylocke riding with both groups. Phillip, with his fellow Year Three's on the first trip was as surprised as everyone else when the mono-rail stopped in the middle of the journey to the hanger and the Veneer's led them through an unmarked door. The door led to a stairwell that took them deeper underground and eventually a room that looked more like a large vault than an underground shelter.

Inside they were told to sit in one section while they waited for the Year Two's arrival. Phillip's heart was racing and his hands and legs were very jittery. Looking at everyone present Phillip wasn't surprised to see Mrs. Veneer mothering Leech and Artie, even though they were the calmest present. Magick, while not looking calm did look ready for evil to happen, evil that she would gladly disperse. What surprised Phillip was how Marvel Girl was shaking. He hadn't noticed her shaking earlier. Siryn was doing her part by holding her roommate and lover tight. X-Stacy was fidgeting as much as Phillip and he was sure that was because she was worried about her brother Cannonball. Phillip looked at Skids, wondering if she, like him needed comforting only to see her sitting with her elbows on her knees and her fists in front of her chin and lips, eyes intent on the door, Slide Shield raised.

Looking back at Marvel Girl, Phillip asked Siryn quietly, "Is she okay?" Phillip would have thought that with her background, Marvel Girl would have been itching for a fight.

"She hates this room."

Looking around at the vault like room, "Where are we?"

"Under the lake behind the school. This room is designed to hide us completely; as such no psionics can get in or out. Well, not her psionics, it was hinted that the Professor and maybe Phoenix know how to penetrate the psionic stealth field that surrounds this vault. Mentally, she is blind and it kind of unnerves her."

"Even your link?"

Siryn kissed Marvel Girl's forehead, "Our link isn't that strong yet, so we don't have much success with it, most of the time we converse via her telepathy."

Any other questions Phillip had were cut short by the arrival of the Year Two's. Once everyone was in, the vault like door was sealed shut.

"Cypher, are you still able to follow what is going on?"

"No, I lost connection as soon as we went through that doorway to the stairwell."

"Well, what do you know?"

"Not good. Sentinels. Eight of them. Four attacked the back side and took out Rictor, Four attacked the hanger to block the Blackbird from launching."

"Why is the government attacking us?"

"They aren't Field, well not directly. It is the Hellfire Club."

"What about Sam?" Phillip moved next to X-Stacy to hold her.

"Forget about Cannonball, we know where he is, he is with the Professor." Rusty interjected and then added, "Uhmm, have the Sentinels made it to the Professor yet?"

"No, but they have shot down Angel."

"THEY WHAT?!?" sounded in unison by most of the females present.

Cypher held up his hands to forestall the expected rush of inquires on the school's most beautiful male. "One of the Sentinels has a CIWS." He pronounced the word 'Cee-Wiz'.

Phillip was sure he wasn't the only one who wanted to ask, "A what?"

"A 'Close In Weapons System', designed by the military to shoot down incoming anti-ship missiles. One or two of the Sentinels has a laser guided 20mm gatling cannon that can fire over four thousand rounds a minute. They essentially grounded our fliers. As for Angel, I know it wasn't a kill shot, so there is a chance he is still alive."

The next question Phillip asked was one that he had been hesitating to ask since everything started. "What about the White Queen? Where is the Assistant Head Mistress?"

"That Field, is the sixty-four million dollar question. No one knows."

Looking at a distraught Year Two, Phillip continued, "Boom-Boom, were you the last to see the White Queen?"

A sleepy Boom-Boom nodded, "I think so. I left her about an hour before this started."

Magick looked away from the door towards her class mate, "Didn't I hear Rictor some time before that?"

Magma nodded her head, "Yes, we did. If that was Rictor upset, then she would have been walking out to him the way she did every other time, right?"

Firefist nodded his head, "Yes that is what she told me, any time Rictor has an outburst like that, she would go see to him and for the rest of the class to stay away."

"What do we know about the Sentinels?" Phillip wanted to know what the school knew above and beyond what had been released to the general public. The Sentinel program was not popular with the politicians in Washington because of its three point two billion dollar price tag per machine, which dwarfed the price of the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber and some of the smaller warships produced for the Navy.

The capabilities of the Sentinels were shrouded in secret; what was released to the general public was that the program was designed to fight mutants and other super powered entities who threatened the United States and its interests. They were listed as humanoid robots standing twelve feet tall with enough armor to stop the armor piercing round fired by the 120mm smooth bore cannon of the M-1A1 Abrams tank while being much more mobile. Speculation in the press was that the armament of the Sentinels would be geared towards taking down a super powered individual and not the mass destruction of a Main Battle Tank. Nowhere could Phillip remember that the Sentinels were to mount a radar or laser controlled gatling cannon designed to shoot down missiles, but the more he thought about it, the more sense it made to mount such a weapon since so many mutants and the like actually flew and some flew very fast.

"Ominium armor, ultra high tech and much lighter and expensive to make than the Chobham armor of the M-1A1 Abrams; speculated to be as about as tough as Colossus is in his metal form."

At the mention of her brother, everyone looked at Magick and quickly looked away as her eyes were glowing red.

"Weapon wise, they mount two types of cannons, both radar and laser guided with the heavier one geared towards shooting at human tanks like Colossus. They also have a list of sundry weapons like gas grenades, nets, missiles large and small, and high velocity lasers."

"High Velocity Lasers? Isn't that a redundancy?"

"It would be Firefist, except that the high velocity part refers to it being able to fire repeatedly very fast, not the speed of the laser, which moves at the speed of light."

"Okay, so Angel is down, Rictor is too and the White Queen is missing, anything else?"

Before Cypher could respond to Siryn a loud BAMF was heard in the vault, followed by screams as a body dropped amongst them. As the screams died down, the pall of the body's accompanying smoke filtered down and more screams went out about its stench. When the smoke cleared, Psylocke was already at Night Crawlers side.

Coughing, red blood, Night Crawler grabbed Psylocke's shoulder with a bloody three fingered hand, "Ric ... Ric ... I was sent ... sent to rescue ... him. Ric! He ... blew up!"

Nurse Prachett was at Psylocke's side with her medical bag out and started to give aid to the fallen X-Man.

Phillip, like most of the students had jumped to his feet at the surprising arrival of the demon looking X-Man, but what took Phillip a moment to realize was that he was standing there with his Field on full force, wrapped tight around his muscles ready to move at a second's notice. Looking at Firefist, Skids, Jubilee, and Boom-Boom, they too were at the ready, powers primed.

"I am losing him! There is too much damage; his whole left side is fried. Psylocke, calm him!"

Psylocke was doing just that, with her knees on both sides of Night Crawler's head, she was holding his head while speaking to him mentally.

Everyone was standing far enough away to not be crowding the Nurse as she worked on the X-Man, yet close enough to see as best they could and to be there if she asked for something. Magick did not wait for her to ask; she kneeled down across from Nurse Prachett, on the side that wasn't burnt, and laid her hands on his chest. Nurse Prachett was just about to stab him with a needle of adrenaline when she looked up at the Year Three student. Magick ignored her as she mumbled under her breath.

Psylocke was concentrating on communicating with Night Crawler when she abruptly looked up and at Magick, "What did you do to him, his brain just stopped!"

Magick ignored both Nurse Prachett and Psylocke until she was done incanting. When she was done incanting Magick lifted her hands from Night Crawler's chest, her hands were smoking but there were no additional marks on Night Crawlers chest indicative of her hands and she looked up at Nurse Prachett first and then Psylocke before she simply said, "Magick" and moved back to her seat and closed her eyes.

Psylocke scowled at Magick and then went back to touching Night Crawler to scan for brain activity while Nurse Prachett monitored the fallen X-Man. Both women looked at each other with a shocked look, Nightcrawler's vitals were weak, but stable.

For the rest present, they could only go back to waiting. Firefist and Skids maintained the longest vigil guarding the door but even they tired and sat down with their class mates to wait. After an hour passed, with minor conversations starting and stopping periodically, Phillip asked about the vault.

"What if they blast the mono-rail tunnel and it collapses, how will we get out of here?"

Cypher again had the answer, "The reason this room looks like a vault is because if the tunnel is collapsed or we need to get out of here in an emergency, then the whole room is exploded to the surface. Really nifty engineering, I think a German company did it for the Professor."

Another hour passed and Phillip noticed that he and most of the rest of the students were falling asleep; with Artie and Leech going to sleep first and sleeping the longest. Psylocke, who still periodically psionically checked on the 'sleeping' Night Crawler, made her only statement of the morning. Phillip had to smile hearing such a British accent come from her very Oriental face. "You kids stay up too late. You are fine if you get your six hours but all of you are dragging because you only got an hour or two of sleep."

Psylocke said no more and none of the students had the energy to argue against her point.

Ten minutes later a noise was heard on the other side of the vault door. Psylocke sprung to her feet and was at the door before anyone had seen her move. At the door, she looked through the visor to see who was there; her right fist was raised, ready to summon her Psi-knife. She lowered her fist and backed away from the vault door as most of the students were realizing something was going on and suddenly the vault door opened and a very bloody Bishop could be seen standing in the light.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.