XSFGC
Chapter 23: Triple Shot

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Triple Shot - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Phillip liked the way Rachael's lips tasted; her tongue was a nice addition to the whole sensation. He was of course hard, how could he not be, he was lying naked side by side in the bed Rachael shared with Teresa with her leg rubbing his, her pelvis grinding his, her hand caressing his back and his hers. He didn't want to stop the kiss but he did.

'Rachael.' Her stopping their kiss told him she had heard him mentally.

"Yes, Phillip?"

"Thank you."

"It's fine."

"I know, but thank you anyway."

"Not going to cry on me now, are you?"

"No but I do feel I could explode and not just down there. You and everyone have been so great, this place is like a fairytale."

"Uhmm, no one has lived happily ever after here, yet."

"No, but it seems like they are fucking ever after."

"True."

"You're beautiful."

Rachael's heart fluttered, she still wasn't used to hearing compliments like that, though she did like them. It was nice to hear it from someone other than Teresa.

"My turn to thank you."

"No, there is something about you, you could be obese with a long crooked nose and jagged teeth and you would still be beautiful."

"Okay, are you blind as well as short somewhere?" That deflated him. "Sorry, I was trying to be funny."

"Why?"

"Why were you laying it on so thick?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I knew a lot of girls in the different schools I went to. You had the popular clicks and everything, but at every school there were so many girls who could not recognize their own beauty."

"Their 'inner beauty'? That is a load of bull crap."

"Funny that a telepath would think so."

"Well, I haven't been to multiple schools, this is my first one, but I have been around the world and one thing I can attest to is the physical beauty trumps 'inner beauty' every time."

"Serious?"

"Serious."

Phillip rolled on to his back. "That is depressing. Beauty is fleeting."

"And there is always a younger girl to take the place of those whose beauty has fled. What would you rather have, my slim hips or Mrs. Veneer's matronly ones?"

Phillip visualized Mrs. Veneer standing naked next to Rachael and his mind didn't stay focused on their hips. Rachael scowled.

"You MILF lover. I forgot you were a tit man."

"Is that bad?"

"That you are MILF man or a tit man?"

"Both?"

"With you? Not really, I have seen you look at every girl appreciatively here, including Mrs. Veneer. You are an equal opportunity whore."

"That is me. You have tits and an ass and I am looking no matter how big or small." Phillip waited for the strike, but Rachael did not gratify his fear.

"So did you enjoy Longshot?"

"Scared the crap out of me."

"And?"

"Have you experienced Stacy's mental touch?"

"Yeah, a few times, she likes to touch as many people as she can; we think she is addicted to using her power."

"Wouldn't you be if you had her power?"

Thoughts of the Kennel darkened Rachael's thoughts, "Yeah, I probably would. I was trained like a dog, pleasing my master is all I wanted to do."

"Did you; did you like Stacy's touch?"

"Yeah, what she can do is powerful. When she did it to Teresa I became scared; scared that I would never be able to please her in the way Stacy could. We haven't invited Stacy to our bed since. But you, when she makes you cum, it hurts me."

"Uh?"

"Your response to her is the strongest she as ever felt. It is the same for me; mentally your mind explodes with pleasure putting so much, for lack of a better word, static in the air that I need to raise my mental shields just to dampen the effect. That is why she constantly wants to do it to you; she loves how strong your response is."

"She does?"

"Yeah, Teresa has to tell her everyday to keep her hands to herself. So she countered by badgering you so much to play Longshot."

"So why did you want me to play Longshot before coming in here?"

"Teresa's idea, get rid of your hair trigger and make Stacy happy at the same time."

"Uhmm, it may not look like it right now, but the hair trigger is back."

"Understandable. We didn't expect you to get waylaid by Wolverine. He is a rapist, right."

"How did you? Did you..."

"No, not from you. Carol has been having nightmares for the last month or so, driving me ape shit, probably the other telepaths in the school too. Really twisted ones, where she is raped and sexually molested. That actually happened, didn't it?"

"Yeah. I don't get it. I am sure the Professor knows and yet he allows that man in the school. He isn't ... I don't know, he contemplates what he did, at least I think he does, but it doesn't bother him and I believe he thinks that it will happen again."

Rachael wanted to scream, 'What about me? What about the things I had done as a Hound?' How would Phillip feel if he knew exactly how many people, innocent and not so innocent that she had killed under Sinister's orders? Orders, the Professor said, she had not the free will to disobey. "When does it happen?"

"When he looses his sanity. I got the impression that he has reverted back to an animal mentality or something, quite a few times. When he does he rapes who he pleases because he is satisfying the animal need in him."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, heady stuff."

"Turn you on?"

"Sickened me. But there were a few things that he said that I don't think I will get out of my mind."

"Okay now I am picking them up, please stop."

"Sorry. You got me thinking about them."

"Right, mistake. So aren't you in here to shag me or something?" Reaching over to grab his genitals, Phillip stopped her.

"Stop, not right now, please, let's talk about something else."

"Okay, you were the one that wanted to talk, I'm listening."

"I said what I wanted to say, thank you and you beautiful. Still are."

"And..."

"Okay, and what are you going to be doing while we are, you know?"

"You want to know if I am going to be poking around your dirty mind."

"Something like that."

"Well, I am not going to form a mind link or anything with you, that wasn't the plan. I am to enjoy myself, being very communicative with you, telling you what I like and don't like, stroking your ego, not to be mean, but your ego is reflective of your penis, very small and Ms. Frost has directed me to see if I can't enlarge it a bit."

"You talked to Ms. Frost?"

"Yes, she dropped by while you with Wolver-nuts."

"She say what else I needed to worry about?"

"Not really, she thinks you are going to be great lover."

"Is she on crack?"

"Ha, my turn to flip the tables on you. Remember that inner beauty you were just spouting about?"

"Yeah."

"Well she said you are going to be a great lover because you care about your partner, and I agree, I have heard you think about sex, you are very conscious about asking yourself what your partner's needs may be."

"Don't I have to be? I have a three inch wang."

"Maybe. Hey, I want you hard again, come here." Rachael's kisses intercepted any other questions Phillip may have had at the moment. Her body rubbing against his more than her kisses got him hard in seconds. Satisfied, she rolled over to her hands and knees. Phillip was unsure what she was doing until he saw her reach back and spread her outer lips.

"No. I don't want our first time to be like that. I need ... I want to see your face."

Rachael granted his wish, flipping on to her back; she spread her legs and outer lips beckoning him. Phillip could not resist her alluring enchantment.

"Uhmm, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I am plus Teresa lubed me up good before you got here, as a precaution."

"Okay."

"Don't worry, you are doing good." Grabbing his penis, she smiled when she pulled it and he followed. The tip felt nice when it touched her outer lips, smiling wider as she rubbed it around. "I am rubbing you against my clit, it feels real nice and if I wasn't ready this would help." After looking between their bodies to watch as best as he could, Phillip did what he wanted and looked Rachael in the face with a smile plastered on his face.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Yes, I am definitely ready."

"Okay, I am going to move it back down to the entrance, when you are ready, slowly slide it home."

Phillip felt the panic rise but the sensations he was feeling against Rachael felt too ... too much and he pushed his hips forward and the panic back. The reaction in his brain sucked the air out of his lungs.

"Slowly, that is it. That's it. Just sit there, inside, bask in the feelings, bask in the..." The next words were caught in her throat as she saw the tears running down Phillip's cheeks. Pulling him down on to her chest, cooing to his blubbering incoherent cries she wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs to keep his small pulsating manhood trapped inside her.

"Phillip, look at me." Kissing his eyes and licking away his running tears she comforted him while slightly moving her hips, surprised about how nice he actually felt inside her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry, not much of a man am I? Crying like this and everything."

"I think it has made this time all the more special. You feel really good, so good I can't stop moving my hips."

"I noticed that, here I am crying and your, your ... everything is keeping me hard and snug inside you. You are making it really difficult for me to cry like a man, so you might want to stop."

Rachael smiled back at Phillip's lame joke while continuing to move her hips. "How does that feel. Good?"

"Oh yeah. Man o' man, yeah."

"Okay go back to moving, yeah like that. Like ... what the fuck. I'm gonna, I'm gonna ... FUCK! Fuck. YES. Oh, yes, don't stop. Oh shit, you came, you came. Oh yes, yes." Rachael's cries and constricting pussy quickly sent Phillip over the edge of oblivion grunting and grasping to her pleas before falling back on her, sucking air.

After a bit, when both of their breathing leveled, he rolled to her side, pulling himself out.

"What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?"

"Did you come or were you faking?"

"What do you think?"

"How the fuck would I know?"

"Heh, good point. I came."

Incredulous, "YOU DID!?!"

Laughing, "Yeah, I did, I couldn't believe it either. Don't look at me like that, I meant I couldn't believe I was coming so soon, I mean don't let this go to your head, but you really didn't do much and I don't have that much of a hair trigger."

"I didn't think I did, so what happened?"

"You mean, why and how?"

"Yeah."

"Well, lets' think about. First, there was Longshot with us girlies gyrating sexily, half naked on the couch while the guys were on the other couch with your dicks out, and you were sitting on the side of their couch on the floor with your dick out but hidden. Us girls were going crazy trying to entice you all while Stacy worked her magic, but she was taking her time, she wanted a big show, which she got in spades. And then before Stacy set you poor horny boys off to the races, Sally went wild, stripping off of her clothes, man she has big boobies, I didn't realize just how big until she strutted them out, pinching them and pulling on her clit for you boys, screaming for you to drench her. I think she may have a bukkake fetish. Teresa grabbed her so all of us girls were squirming oh so nicely on the couch.

"That wasn't enough for Stacy, no, she wasn't ready, but then neither was I, but you and Sam looked like you were going to explode. Then it happened, Stacy screamed 'cum' and you boys did, erupting like gangbusters, James as always shot the least distance, but a lot, Sam out did himself, he must of shot six or seven feet with his first stream, it almost hit my foot. But you, you from one side of the room on the floor, you shot and hit Sally on the couch on the other side of the room, that was abnormal if not really freakish. Just like Sally freaked, her Slide Shield popped on at the last second and your sperm quickly slide to the ground. You know she came when she jumped down to lick your spunk up, don't 'cha?"

Phillip's breathing and heart beating was elevating to her narrative. "No. No I didn't."

"Yeah, she was pulling her clit something fierce about that time."

"Really?" His spent penis, dripping cum, throbbed.

"Yeah, really. Illyana and Tabitha did too. Tabitha is a multi-orgasmic bitch. She comes early and often."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I didn't, oh, trust me, I was turned on. Then later, first Teresa and then Teresa and Ice Queen Frost teased me some more."

"They did?"

"Yeah, they did. They wanted me to be ready and didn't want me backing out. Teresa even teased me when she lubed me a second time. Bitch told me I wasn't allowed to come."

"So that is why you came so quickly?"

"Not quite."

"No?"

"No, you helped. Yes, you definitely helped."

Disbelieving, "Me?!?"

"Yes, you. Your pelvis, when I had my legs spread, your pelvis kept nailing my clit. Never felt my clit get hammered by a guy like that. It was nice. Definitely enough to send me over the edge."

Rachael laughed as Phillip's eyes constantly flickered like a computer as he tried to take it all in.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why was I the first guy to rub your clit with my hips?"

"Probably because every time I have been fucked by a guy, it was doggy style, but also I think because of your length; you have to get in close and stay close."

"So is that bad?"

"Ha-hah-ha. Sorry don't mean to laugh. Isn't the whole goal of sex is both parties getting their rocks off?"

"Yeah but I have read about how some females have really sensitive clits and that would be too much stimulation for them."

"Well, I don't know any females like that, not saying there isn't but if there is, I would not suggest you try to make a sex partner out of them."

"Rachael?"

"Yes Phillip?"

"From what I know of you, I would have thought you would hate doggy style."

"Yeah, I can see that, but I have received a lot of pleasure in that position too. No, what I have issues with is oral sex, felating. Because of the Kennel."

"And the Kennel Master."

"Yeah."

"Sorry for bringing it up."

Rachael kissed Phillip gently on his cheek, timidly Phillip kissed her back and Rachael rolled on top of Phillip as the passion in their kiss built. As soon as Phillip was hard enough, she positioned herself and let him slide in. Starting off slowly Rachael quickly found that she was limited to mostly just grinding; pulling any farther would often result in Phillip's shorter length slipping out, which had already happened more than once.

"How's that? Does that feel good?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you think you can come this way?"

"I don't ... I don't know"

Rachael didn't need to be telepath to know that the grinding she was doing on his pelvis was not doing a lot for Phillip, but she was enjoying it. Perhaps she could show him a thing or two, before that rising feeling came close again.

"Here Phillip, suck on my titties. I like that."

Leaning forward Rachael gasped, Phillip thought it was because of his mouth on her nipple, that was nice, but it wasn't as nice as the better angle she had to grind her clit on Phillip's pelvic area.

"Ohh, I like that Phillip. I like that a lot. I like my clit grinding against you too."

"Rachael?"

"Hmmm?"

"Teresa told me that I was supposed to waylay your perineum but I have been sliding my hands all over your ass but I can't reach it very well. I think you are too tall."

"Ha! That is okay Phillip. What Teresa forgot in her sexual haze was that I like my perineum played with while she ate me and since you won't have your mouth anywhere near there, don't worry about my perineum. You are doing fine without it."

After a few moments Rachael still did not peak and while Phillip was enjoying slobbering on her responsive nipples and tit flesh, Rachael could feel his slight penis to lose some of its girth.

'Can't have that. Time to switch.'

Pulling back to sit up straight. "So you like my boobies? There are not as big as Sally's..."

"NO, I love them!"

'Typical guy.' "Well, I am going to take them away. I want you to caress my hips and thighs and when you are ready, gently rub my clit. You can watch me ride your fat dick better this way."

Rachael leaned further back and started pivoting her hips in a way that was less of a grind and more of a pull on Phillip's pecker. His response was immediate.

"OH SHIT!"

"Heh, you like that don't you stud boy."

"Fuck yeah. Don't stop."

"Quick my clit, NOW!"

Startled by Rachael's sudden command, Phillip felt his impending release defuse a bit and it defused more and more as he concentrated on rubbing Rachael's engorged clitoris exactly as Rachael encouraged him to, asking him to rub her harder and harder. Seconds later Rachael's hips started quaking as she screamed an elongated and loud 'YES' before falling back between Phillip's legs, disengaging his jerking rod.

Phillip sat up as Rachael grabbed her mons protectively, rolling to her side. Untangling his legs from her, his pending ejaculation forgotten as he feared he damaged her clitoris.

"Rachael, are you okay?" Looking up, he hoped/expected to see Teresa burst through their door to protect her from him. No one entered so he looked back to Rachael who was lying in a fetal position.

"Rachael, did I hurt you? Please Rachael, talk to me."

"Relax. It is okay Phillip. I just needed to catch my breath and for the explosions in my cunt to calm down."

"Explosions? Huh?"

"Ha-hah-haa."

"Rachael?"

"Sorry Phillip, not laughing at you, well I am laughing at your shocked face. Here let me sit up. No touching though."

Doing as asked, Phillip resisted the urge to hold or hug Rachael.

"What happened Rachael? One moment I am doing what you told me, you were the one that kept telling me to rub you harder and then you are in pain and protecting yourself."

"Heh, not quite Phillip. You keep this up, I just might have to forgo big dicks for your 'just right' dick."

"Wha?"

"Chill Phillip, I am fine."

"Then what happened?"

"Okay, when we first started you didn't seem to be that big of a fan of girl on top."

"I didn't like the grinding. Am I odd? Aren't I supposed to like the grinding?"

Shrugging her shoulders, "Some do, some don't. I didn't like the short motion on top; I like it better with longer motions."

"Something my dick won't allow."

"Don't get moody on me, this is a learning experience; we are here so you can learn what works and what doesn't work for you. Chin up."

"Okay."

"So, I didn't like the short motions on top and you didn't like the grinding, I then leaned back to where I was pivot thrusting on you."

"That I liked."

"I could tell. I liked it too. More than you it seems."

"Why?"

"G-spot."

"If that position is so great for hitting your g-spot, why isn't there some big movement by females across the world proclaiming that is the best way to have sex?"

"Don't get snarky. In case you haven't figured it out, let me explain the phrase, 'Different Strokes For Different Folks' to you. Not everyone likes the same thing. Just as not every girl is a nympho and not every guy is a man-slut, so you can't expect everyone to like the same thing in the bed room."

"Not even missionary?"

"Not even missionary. That is my third favorite position."

"Okay I understand your point. Got it. So riding Cowgirl, leaning back is your favorite position."

"No, it isn't. That position takes a lot of work and the concentration to keep my hips thrusting can detract from my orgasm."

"Okay, I am all confused."

"Haha, well let me set you straight. With YOU, when I was leaning back, the top of your dick was sliding against my g-spot. Add on your going banzai on my clit and I shot to the moon, big time."

"You did? But you pulled off..."

"I pulled off of you because between my g-spot getting slammed and you rubbing my clit, rubbing my clit just the way I asked mind you, it was too much for me. My pussy was exploding."

"But you were in pain..."

"Pain, pleasure, very similar, very different."

"What?"

"Hmmm, how do I explain this? Intense pleasure is so intense it can be, uhmm, confused with pain. Intense pain. How does that sound?"

Unsure, "Fine I guess. Is that why I passed out when Stacy did her thing to me that first time?"

"For a guy? Sure."

"Okay. So you are fine? No damage?"

"No damage."

"Then you are done for the night?"

Rachael wanted to say yes, but couldn't. Phillip, while trying to be considerate of her needs was still thinking about being with her more and possibly cuming a second time.

'If he can make me cum twice, then I can do the same for him.' "For the second? Yes, but not for the night. Let's lie down and talk some more."

Phillip moved to lay behind Rachael spoon style and Rachael had to smile wryly because he couldn't keep his hand still, rubbing and fondling every bare inch of her skin except for her nipples and pussy. They talked more of what Phillip had learned being with Rachael and Phillip asked her more direct questions about sex in general. Phillip was pleased to learn that his previous sex education contained more fact than fiction.

When Rachael had recovered enough she got the ball rolling by instructing Phillip how she liked her nipples played with. Phillip, fearful of doing something wrong, listened to her every word. When Rachael felt Phillip thrusting his full penis in to her rear she rolled on to her hands and knees.

"Okay, doggy style Phillip, which happens to be my favorite position." Because she could feel the dick or dildo slide all the way into her, she did not say.

After getting into position behind her with her legs outside of his legs, Phillip stopped to admired her pert ass. 'Beautiful.'

"Thank you Phillip, so why don't you roger that ass?"

"Anal sex?!?

"No, not today. Maybe later. Now slide it into my pussy."

"Uhmm, you have some long legs."

Rachael smiled but lowered her hips allowing Phillip to line up his dick at her entrance.

"Here I go." Was followed by the thought, 'wow, this is nice' as Phillip slowly slid home.

Rachael allowed Phillip to experiment with his thrusting; she was surprised that he seemed to favor the slower strokes over the faster, jerking ones. She experimented by moving her hips up and down and side to side. Again, some of her movements caused Phillip to pull free, but he was not long to thrust back into her, each time he enticed a moan from her. She went back to an angle that she liked; knowing Phillip wanted her to enjoy herself with him. The angle that she favored doubled her pleasure, Phillip's balls lightly slapping her clitoris was enough to drive her mad while the stroke of his penis struck repeatedly near her g-spot. When she felt herself building to peak, she thought about changing the angle but Phillip's mental cries stopped that thought.

"Phillip, don't stop, don't stop." Phillip had no intention.

"Phillip, see if you can reach between my legs and rub my clit again. Lightly this time ... Oh, that is it. Just like that. Keep it up. Keep it up."

Phillip felt like an automation, concentrating on maintaining the same strokes while reaching around to rub her nub. He was close but the longer he concentrated on the thrusts of hips and hand the more that ebb faded away. He was determined to show himself and Rachael that he could be a good lover. Rachael was no longer concentrating on him because she was almost there.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. I like that. I really do. I think I ... I think I. OH SHIT! SHIT!" Through her growls and exclamations Phillip would not allow himself to stop his dual thrusting no matter how good her squeezing pussy felt. He moved until Rachael said, "Stop" and went to pull away from him. This time as Rachael gathered her wits, Phillip spooned with her again, kissing her shoulder and caressing her hip.

When Rachael lay on her back, Phillip bit his lower lip trying to resist the urge to kiss her.

"Oh hush and kiss me already."

When he finally broke from her lip lock Phillip was sure he was getting better at the kissing part.

"You are. You did great at everything. You ... wait a minute."

"What?"

"You didn't come!"

"Uh, no, got distracted."

"Distracted? TWICE?"

"Yeah, I was concentrating on what I was doing for you. I didn't want to hurt your or fail or anything."

"You aren't supposed to do it that way!"

"Why not?"

"I ... I don't know! You are the one who is supposed to cum in two minutes, not me!"

"You took longer than two minutes."

"That isn't the point. I don't get it. You don't jack off, you have had what, three orgasms since you have been here!"

"So?"

"So you should be shooting at someone breathing heavy in your ear!"

"But isn't that why females say guys are terrible lovers?"

"GRRR!"

"Since you are so eloquent right now, can I ask a question?"

"Sure, but we aren't doing it again. My pussy is done for the night."

"Okay but that wasn't going to be my question. You said that when you cum, everybody nearby hears it mentally."

"Yeah, if I internalize it, it is heard mentally, if I externalize it you hear it in your ears, loudly."

"Okay, you weren't that loud..."

"Yeah, I internalized most of it."

"But I didn't hear anything mentally the three or was it two times you came."

"It was three; don't let it go to your head."

"Okay, I won't."

"Liar. When Sam and Roberto complained about me being so 'loud', we didn't believe them either because Teresa and I didn't 'hear' anything. After talking with Ms. Frost we figured out that whenever Teresa got me off, I was touching her mentally and so my mental powers wouldn't let her hear it. At that range I could damage her; same with you. So I guess whoever I am with is protected."

" ... okay..."

"You don't believe me?"

"I don't disbelieve, I just find it odd that your mental ability would protect your partner like that."

"I won't argue it; I can just tell you how it seems to work for me. My turn for a question for you."

"Uhmm, why do I get the feeling you are going to rake me over the coals.?"

Rachael laughed before squinting her nose and flailing her nostrils, "Just a bit."

"Okay, shoot."

"You just contradicted yourself a bit ago."

"I did? How so?"

"When you called this place a fairy tale and everything out of your mouth before that was about how crazy this place is. What gives?"

"You are the telepath, you already know that answer."

"I do, but I want to rake you over the coals a bit."

"Bitch."

"I ... yeah, I was raised in a kennel, what's your point?"

"Okay, okay, you are right. I constantly said how crazy this place is, and it is, no matter what else happens, this place is loco; I will admit that now, I am able to look at it a bit differently."

"Simply because you got your dick wet?"

"Well, yeah."

"But you resisted every turn, you had girls throwing themselves at you and you said no!"

"I know, I was stupid. I was scared! Really scared."

"And now?"

"Fuck you."

"You already did. Now? Are you still scared?"

"No. You know how people talk about feeling a great burden lifted off of their shoulders? That is how I feel. You ... you are ... you did ... you..."

"Spit it out."

"Fuck you."

"Nooo, pussy sore."

"I am sorry that I hurt you, but what you did, for me, I can't thank you enough for."

"You didn't hurt me and you are silly if you think that you owe me some massive gratitude. I was sensitive to your situation is all."

"Okay, I get that, but it meant, means a lot to me. A lot."

"I can see that, it meant a lot to me as well. You really are a nice guy."

"I thought nice guys finished last?"

"Now who is being snarky?"

"Sorry, I will try to behave."

"Good and while you are at it, answer me this; how come you aren't foaming at the bit to shoot your spunk again? You came once with Long Shot earlier and then once with me. We did it two more times and nada for you."

"I was just concentrating on you. I have to watch how I move because it is real easy for me to pop out. That was on my mind a lot."

"And that is not healthy."

"What do you mean? It helped me concentrate on you, didn't it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.