XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 21: Animal Confessions

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Animal Confessions - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

The air exploded with a loud rumble that startled all near.

"EWWW, gross Wolvie!"

"What? That was a good meal. Thanks Mrs. V."

"You are quite welcome Logan. Would you like some more coffee Professor?"

"No thank you Mrs. Veneer. Dinner was indeed excellent."

"Well, I must admit, the dumplings were a recipe that Stacy shared with me, with her mother's permission, of course."

"I will be sure to send my thanks to Mrs. Guthrie as well. Jubilation, you are hovering over Logan for what reason?"

"Well, like, I have clean up duties tonight and like, I was kind of wondering if Wolvie had something else he wanted me to clean up as well."

"Logan will be joining me in my office for a meeting, so you can go about clearing the dishes and leave Logan alone, which means buckle his pants back up."

"You know Chuckie, you can be a real spoil sport. I have been working on this thing for the last ten minutes and it is just now showing some signs of life and you are going to take it away from me!"

"Jubilation LEE, behave and do not take that tone with me. My name is Charles Xavier and if you must refer to me as something other you can call me the Professor or Prof. X, nothing else will suffice. Do I make myself clear on this matter young lady?"

"Sure thing chrome dome," could be heard mumbled as Jubilee took a load of dirty dishes to the kitchen.

"Really Logan, sometimes I think the influence you have on that girl borders on criminal."

"She is her own girl Chuck." That comment made Charles shake his head in disgust.

"Scott, Jean, please join us in my office. I am sure that Emma and Lucas are already there."

Scott and Jean joined Logan in following the Professor in his electric wheelchair to his office in the front of the mansion. Scott had wanted to say something to Logan about his lack of respect for the Professor, again, but Jean squashed that with the mental link they shared. When Scott looked at Jean for a reason why, all he got in return was Jean making kissy faces to him the rest of the way to the Professor's office.

Emma Frost, the Assistant Head Mistress of Xavier's School for Gifted Children was indeed in the Head Master's office along with Lucas. What Emma was doing in the Head Master's office surprised none of them.

"Come on big boy, you know you want it. Look at how smooth my alabaster white skin is on my very shapely ass. It is just begging for you to maul them with your dark hands as you thrust your black meat into my white pussy."

Lucas was standing ten feet inside the oversized office with his back to the north wall, trying to ignore the sexual pleas of the Assistant Head Mistress while staring out the bay windows overlooking the impeccably manicured front lawn of the school grounds. By the obvious bulge that was very prodigious in size, it was clear that he was failing.

Emma was bent over the arm of the couch nearest to Bishop with her ass nearly touching the frozen X-Man. She was wearing a pair of white form fitting slacks and a white bustier, but the slacks lay crumpled at her ankles allowing her to enticingly shake and rub her bare derriere against the tight muscular thigh of Lucas while the front flaps of the bustier were pulled down permitting her to rub her turgid nipples against the tough leather of the couch.

"Oh, hello Charles. Are we ready for the meeting?"

Charles didn't give Emma a second glance as he moved his wheelchair behind his desk. "When you are ready, Emma."

Deftly, Emma extracted one leg with the attached high heel pump, also white, then the other out of her pants and sat down on the couch where her large breasts had just been rubbing. After a quick tweak of each nipple, she flipped the flaps back up to cover them and she reached down to pick up her slacks to lay them neatly on the arm of the couch while crossing her legs which effectively hid her nakedness. "I am ready when you are Charles dear."

The six represented the leadership of the X-Men and the school itself. Scott Summers aka Cyclops was the leader of Gold Team and lead strategist overall. Jean Grey aka Phoenix was his second. Lucas aka Bishop was the leader of Blue Team and lead tactician. Logan aka Wolverine was his second. While the teams were given free reign to act independently as the Team Leader saw fit, both teams ultimately reported to Charles Xavier who saw himself more as a side line director of the teams and the school. Emma Frost as Assistant Head Mistress was responsible for the students and the day to day operation of the school.

When Charles Xavier expanded his X-Men into two field teams, Logan was the original leader of Blue Team with Ororo Monroe aka Storm his second. That pairing did not work out. Logan clashed too often with Ororo who felt that since she was a 'goddess' of Africa she should lead. Charles had hoped that Ororo's worldly care would temper Logan's aggression; that did not happen. Logan impressed all with his leadership skills in and out of combat, but especially in combat. However Ororo undermined that skill three times with the last instance being her siding with Dr. Doom in the Arcade fiasco; she saw Arcade as a common thug who deservedly needed to be put down. When Dr. Doom proved to be very duplicitous she freed the captured X-Men and helped drive Dr. Doom off; but the damage had been done and Wolverine refused to lead with her as a second.

The Professor tried to let Ororo lead Blue Team with Kurt as her second after Logan's expected announcement to step down, but their team's involvement in the Morlock Incursion was a debacle and poor decision making by Ororo regarding Callisto led to three X-Men being severely injured. When Team Blue assembled for their next mission, newly arrived Bishop was slotted as their leader with Wolverine, who refused the offer to lead Team Blue again, as his second. Lucas has since done a commendable job as Blue Team Leader and Logan did not have to neutralize the relative stranger.

"Thank you Emma. Today has been a very productive day, especially so. Jean, care to start?"

At the mention of her name, Jean quit making kissy faces at Scott and looked around at all present.

"Ann Marie is still in a coma, but her body is done healing the wounds that she suffered while in Sinister's hands. Mentally, her mind is healing as well, but she will definitely need to go through some counseling when she wakes from the coma. Remy has been very diligent and at her side almost non-stop. He hasn't been opening up to her like I suggested but he has been talking to her, either by professing his love to her in thirty different ways or by reading her poetry, the smutty type."

"Jean, when will Ann Marie waken from her coma?"

When Scott finished his question, Jean looked at the Professor.

"I can give you that answer Scott, I am keeping Ann Marie in the coma, her mind was shattered the same as her body, but her body is healing quicker. I expect to keep her in the coma for another week, if at that time I think she has progressed far enough I will waken her. There is a bit of good news in this dreadful matter. Sinister removed all memories, skills and powers of Carol Danver/Ms. Marvel."

"Why is that good Chuck?"

"Because Logan, that dual mind not only caused Ann Marie to have personality issues, it also made it very hard for me to read her mind or help her in any way mentally, with that barrier gone I will be able to help Ann Marie in ways that I could not before."

"Like what?" Thankful that Logan didn't add another 'Chuck' at the end of his question, Charles Xavier allowed himself to smile.

"For example, I have found the on/off trigger for her mutant ability, that trigger was hidden and not reachable by the Carol Danvers psyche. Now Ann Marie will be able to touch, hug and kiss to her hearts content."

"Oh boy, Remy had better watch it."

"Sadly no Scott, the trigger can be easily toggled by extreme emotions or actions."

"Meaning what Professor?"

Emma snorted her answer, "Meaning Scott, that when she orgasm's, she will probably turn her power on. Whoever is rutting Ann Marie will be in for the ride of their life."

"Yes, Emma, quite so, but, those body sized condoms Henry sent us will now work. When she had the Ms. Marvel super strength, Ann Marie kept tearing the body condoms, now that she doesn't have the super strength, she won't be able to tear them, or at least she shouldn't be able to. Shame that Ann Marie doesn't share Betsy's pvc fetish."

Charles looked at those present before sharing the last bit of information he delved from Ann Marie's sleeping mind.

"Ann Marie was awake for most of the process that literally ripped the Ms. Marvel psyche from her body, including at the end."

"Sir, are you implying that the Ms. Marvel power is an entity now?"

"No Lucas, what I mean to say is that the Ms. Marvel's power was transferred to another. A female I think, since that fits Sinister's profile, he has use for very few males. Ann Marie didn't see the person, just heard Sinister refer to the person as Warbird."

"Joy, 'nother fucking nut joins the fray."

"Yes, Logan. I have passed this information on to Henry at the Avengers."

"Sir, what about Carol. Has there been any change with her? Was there a connection that was overlooked?"

"Not really Lucas. Carol did suffer slight mental trauma when Ann Marie was taken and while she was gone. This trauma has led to her having some very explicit dreams that are cascading into more, deeper issues. Those nightmares are bringing back memories that I could not and so I question the validity of those memories."

"So she's fucking nuts."

"No Logan, I would not use that terminology. She is not fornicating with anyone or herself and she is not clinically insane. She is severely troubled. And those new memories are quite fascinating. Quite fascinating." Charles looked intensely at Logan as he said this. Logan belched and went back to chewing on his tooth pick.

"Jean, what is the status of Lucas and Ororo's injuries?"

It was obvious to all that Lucas wanted to plead his case but he simply acquiesced to Jean's incoming pronouncement.

"Both are fit and ready for duty. Ororo's 'healing showers' seemed to be just as effective as Lucas's aggressive physical therapy regime."

"Excellent. Logan, how did your session with Phillip go?"

Logan sat up, snorted and then flicked his tooth pick onto the coffee table across from him.

"You guys need to quit fucking with that kid's head. Having the two nympo-sluts slobber all over him was too much."

"I agree with your concern but Phillip's resilience to adversity is equally frightening and marvelous. His training has jumped past what I would expect of the Year Two class. Considering that scant weeks ago he had successfully suppressed his mutant ability his progress is nothing short of amazing. He has taken his control to where not only is he able to simulate super strength but also fine tendrils that can reach almost ten feet from his body."

"That super strength ain't 'simulated' Chuck, between the two of us, we splintered three trees out by the lake. What I don't like about the kid is that he goes from crying baby to a hardened fighter in the blink of the eye. He actually tried to kill me out there."

"That is what happened to your ear?"

"Yeah Cyke. I ended it after he tried to spike me through the eye. He is still vulnerable to forced feedback of his Field collapsing, which is how I dropped him, but his tolerance to that is mounting, which is good."

"I really don't like the idea of assaulting a student like that."

"Fuck you Cyke."

"Scott, I agree that Logan's training attack on Phillip was questionable, especially because it could give Phillip a second trigger to evoke another panic attack. I will also point out that I agree with Charles and Logan's assessment of Phillip. The training attack is just the right thing to get Phillip to come to grips with his self induced fear by putting it side by side with a more valid fear, in this case his fear of Logan."

"But..."

"Before you say more Scott, let me also point out that we knew we were taking the chance of Phillip having a panic attack in the Professor's chambers, but I truly believe removing that one hurdle will be enough to take away Phillip's panic attacks once and for all. If I did not truly believe that I would not have been subjugating myself the way I did to him, nor would I have allowed anyone else to."

"Bullshit, Emmie, you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, I didn't say I didn't enjoy myself, I said I wouldn't have allowed that to happen if I didn't think it was the right thing and well worth the possibility of Phillip having a panic attack."

"Scott."

"Yes Professor?"

"Let me add one additional morsel to these unsavory events. Of the possible alternatives we considered, these are the ones we thought had the highest probability of occurring: Phillip having sex, Phillip ejaculating in his pants, Phillip allowing oral sex to be performed on him, Phillip pissing his pants and Phillip running. Emma, Jean and I simply did not believe Phillip would come up with the idea of a surrogate partner and the fact that he selected Rachael of all the possible choices gives us additional opportunities we did not have yesterday."

"That is the one thing that I disagree with the most Professor! We know that Rachael is a ticking time bomb. You have found the 'programming' wrapped around her cortex; at the command of Sinister Rachael will turn on us. If Phillip is close to her then there is that much of a greater chance that he will run afoul of Sinister and Wolverine has already reported that Phillip has a deep fear of Sinister already."

"Scott, my love, I understand your fears about Rachael, I do, but I think the more students become closer to Rachael, the greater love she experiences here, the greater her chance of coping with the betrayal she has no choice in. If she copes with betraying us, she will be able to join us freely afterwards."

"Jean, who is to say that we will survive Sinister's next nefarious plot? That is naïve of you to think so. Same as your desire to be close to that instrument of Sinister. She is his tool and nothing more, when he is done with her, he will throw her away."

"Yes and when he does, we will be there to catch her."

"Will we? How can you believe that? Were we able to stop Bobby from being killed by the Marauders? NO, he is dead, he wasn't the first and he won't be the last. We fail, people die."

"Yes, Scott, but we have to hope for the best and train for the rest."

"Jean, which Rachael do you want? The Professor has tracked four different ones. That Hound who fried the cortex of those three local boys was a Rachael clone. There is another who has my optic vision and one that bursts into flame. They are all owned body and soul by Sinister, just as the Rachael here is."

"If I may extrapolate from that Cyclops, with the fact that there is proof that Sinister is responsible for the creation of Ms. Marvel's power, why wasn't Carol Danvers a pawn of Sinister?"

"Who is to say she wasn't Lucas?"

"I can Cyke. Danvers was a feminist bitch before she became Ms. Marvel, she was the same feminist bitch afterwards."

"You know that connection between Carol and Sinister is tenuous at best, everything we know about Sinister points out that he likes his females submissive and Carol was anything but submissive."

"Except for one thing Jean, those in power take more satisfaction from cowing a dominant than they do for cowing a submissive. Who is to say Sinister didn't dominate Carol? This theory may well be supported by some of the nightmares I have scanned Carol having."

"Okay, what I don't get is if Sinister is able to create Ms. Marvel, why horribly extract those memories and powers from Ann Marie? Why not just create a new one?"

"I have an idea about that one Scott. Carol is a carrier of the X-Gene, she did not manifest at puberty probably because she had an idyllic home life. Her parents raised her and her siblings comfortably and she went to an Ivy League college before joining the military which she joined to prove what she was capable of. There is one constant in the manifestation of the X-Gene; trauma or extended periods of adversity. Somehow Sinister is able to track X-Gene carriers and experiment on them."

"Which is why I say we need to take the bastard down, hard."

"No one disagrees with that sentiment Logan."

"Well then Emmie, why don't you or Chuck find Sinister so we can do our job?"

"Enough Logan, we will get our chance, but we are straying away from Carol and what is to become of her."

"Quite right Jean. As I have said before, somehow when Rogue stole Carol's Ms. Marvel powers and memories Carol still retained possession of the memories and powers, she just can't access them, perhaps, going by Dr. Sampson's theories, if Carol would have manifested as mutant, her abilities would have been that of Ms. Marvel, but I am not comfortable with this line of thought currently. The sessions I have shared with Carol have not been successful at breaking through her memories or mutant ability."

"So why didn't Sinister come after Carol then if he wanted the Ms. Marvel powers back?"

"That Jean makes me think Sinister has, pardon the pun, something more sinister planned."

"Professor, could Sinister have duplicated Ann Marie's power?"

"That, Scott, is what I feared the point of Ann Marie's abduction was."

"Fuck me running."

"Logan love, I would gladly give that a try when you want, Lucas here likes denying me my satisfaction. Charles dear, what is the chance that you could activate Carol's X-gene? Would that be enough to bring back Ms. Marvel's memories and powers?"

"Emma, if I was Sinister or your previous acquaintances at the Hellfire Club I would try just that. Right now I see that as an option of last resort; something I would only approach if Carol asked me to."

"Alright, we ready to talk about Rictor now?"

"I think so Logan. Lucas, what has your progress been?"

"Sir, not good, sir. Rictor has not been able to exert any control over his abilities. Currently he is a serious risk to those around him."

"I agree. Chuck, I think more of an effort needs to be put towards Ric than Phillip or Sally. Those two are fine compared to Ric."

"Unfortunately Logan, the solutions for Phillip and Sally were much more attainable. Emma, how have your counseling sessions gone with Estaban?"

"Ric has been suicidal a few times recently. Thankfully, in those times he has sought me out and I have helped assuage his outlook. Ric's core issue is similar to so many of the students here; the fact that he can't be close to anyone. Ann Marie absorbs powers, Sally's Slide Shield won't let her, Amara and Rusty burst into flames. We have found counters for all of them except for Ric. His power will kill anyone who doesn't have a super level constitution. I was hoping that Ann Marie, if she ever gained control of her powers would be able to copulate with Ric, but she has lost her super strength now. I have put a call into Henry to see if he can ask if the She-Hulk or another super strength female in the Avengers would be willing, but most of the Avengers currently look down on the school."

"Uh, Emma, how do you 'alleviate' Rictor's situation when he is suicidal?"

Emma looked at Scott while uncrossing her legs, spreading them so he had a clear shot of her extended pussy lips, with a wipe of her outer labia, Emma smiled as she sucked on her finger.

"Have you ever considered that sex is not the answer all the time?"

"Yes, Scott, I have, the first two times I used reason and compassion to convince Ric, albeit temporarily, that suicide is not the answer. Each time I was barely successful. The root of Ric's issue is that he wants sex. He has been daydreaming about raping someone, anyone, but he hasn't done that because he knows whoever he selected, random or not, would be dead. So I use sex as a weapon, a weapon for good. I give Ric just enough euphoria so that he can keep on going. I have also ordered any and all sex toys I can find that I think will have a chance of helping him. So far he has shattered everything, thirty seconds is the longest something has lasted against his vibration powers. Tell me Scott, would you rather Ric be celibate and the sexual frustration ate him up inside where he would have no choice but to rape and kill some girl? Would you Scott?"

"No."

"Then get the stick out of your ass, here is a mutant that could do atrocious damage to the image of mutants if we left him alone. Can you imagine the hysteria if a mutant was wandering a city raping young girls so violently only a pate of goo would be left? Can you?"

"That is enough Emma, you have made your point."

"Actually sir, I think she has made two points."

"And what would that second point be Lucas?"

"Sir, if there is one student we can not allow to be converted or taken from this school alive, it is Rictor."

"So you are saying if someone tries to take Rictor away, we should kill Rictor?"

"If need be, yes."

"Who made you Judge, Jury and Executioner Lucas?"

"The protection of society would dictate such an action."

"Jesus bub, get out much?"

"That will be enough. Emma, I will talk to Henry to see if I can expedite finding a suitor for Rictor."

"Professor!"

"Yes Jean?"

"I think I figured out a solution to Rictor's dating woes!"

"And..."

"Teresa."

A loud cheer erupted from the West Common Room followed by much frivolity. It was ten minutes subsequent to the cheer that the first students left the room on their way to the uni-sex restroom; Phillip, along with Teresa and Rachael.

"Phillip."

Turning to see who was calling him, Phillip raised his Field upon seeing that it was Wolverine, naked.

"Drop the field kid, we need to talk, upstairs on the balcony."

"But I was..."

"You will still have time to get your wick wet; upstairs, now."

Phillip turned to look at Teresa and Rachael who both replied with a shrug of their shoulders at the back of the departing Wolverine.

"Go ahead Phillip. I will make sure Rachael is ready and keep her calm. You talk to the midget and then get a shower before knocking on our door. 'Kay?"

"Uh, okay, thanks Teresa. See you Rachael." Rachael grunted, not looking at Phillip.

Taking the stairs three at a time, Phillip's heart felt as light as the steps he was taking. On the third floor he looked to the right and saw that the entrance to Peter's studio was open and the flickering shadow indicated that he was in there, possibly painting. Looking to the left, Ororo's arboretum was also open but Phillip couldn't see past the bushes and branches just inside the doorway. The entrance to the balcony was in front of Phillip through the French glass doors, but not seeing Logan standing in front of the balcony through the doors prompted Phillip to raise his Field one more time. Exiting into the cool evening air Phillip heard a voice from above.

"I told you kid, drop the field. Time to talk, not rassle."

"Uhmm, okay, why are you up there, why are you naked and why do you want to talk to me?"

Wolverine was squatting next to one of the four stone gargoyles guarding the vestments above and behind the balcony.

"Charlie here is good company. Fido over there is not. Fido scowls at everything I think."

Phillip didn't like looking up at Wolverine, who was squatting with his arms crossed over his knees and his chin near resting on his arms, but it was the fact that Wolverines junk was hanging over the edge of the ledge that unnerved Phillip.

'Watch the prick piss on me just because I am an easy mark'. Phillip moved one of the metal chairs to the far side of the balcony and sat facing the front yard of the school grounds.

"I don't know how old I am, but the earliest memory I have places me around World War I. Chuck says that the brain can only store so much and mine overwrites memories periodically."

"Like a hard drive on a computer?"

"Yeah, something like that. Ask Chuck, he can give you the nitty gritty about my brain. I don't remember much from the 40's and 50's, I served in Europe, not much else. The military record for Logan Lazarus was rife with holes. I figured I did a lot of wet work for the Allies. I apparently spent the entire 60's drunk in some watering hole in Alberta, which goes to show my thinking Vietnam would have been one of hell of a playground for me was not true. Have been there many times, but nothing protracted. I don't really remember.

"Some time in the late 70's, I just up and disappeared. I couldn't find anything. Chuck couldn't find anything. Twelve years is just gone from my mind. I get recruited to go back into the wet biz. I can remember the morning I met Lanceworth, but not the night or days beforehand. Kind of glad I handed Lanceworth his heart years later. I can remember most here. Lots of gaps though. I was a bad man then. Real bad. Met Carol back then. She was fresh out of training and was sent on a mission with me, not her first, but her first solo, her being USAF and me working for the Canucks. I couldn't stand Carol. She thought she was hot shit and out to show how females were better than men. Bullshit.

"The mission was a simple follow the leader. After a week, I had heard of enough from the dumb bitch. I let the mark go and we lost him. I didn't care about him or the plans he was couriering, I had a bitch to put I her place. Carol decided she was going to jump my shit ranting about how incompetent men were. I slapped the fight out of her instead and took her to one of my safe houses. I was proficient with firearms and explosives, but knives were my specialty and I would show this dumb blond of a bitch just how special knives could be. I gave her first hand lessons about how the average man is four times as strong as the average frail. I also proved to her the fallacy that females have a higher tolerance to pain. She cried real good. I kept her for a week in that safe house, all week fucking her good, the way a man should fuck her. Taught her how to swallow and everything. Taught her how to be a real woman. Suck my dick bitch."

Phillip couldn't believe what he was hearing but couldn't think enough to move let alone voice his displeasure at the atrocities that he was hearing.

"And then I left her at the safe house, broken and bleeding. She had something to prove, let's see her survive that I thought. It was years before I saw her again. Apparently I decided living forever wasn't freakish enough and supposedly I volunteered to have molten metal grafted to my bones. My body survived the procedure better than my mind did. I can remember escaping into the Canadian wilderness, in pain and insane.

"Soon I was more animal than man and I became the alpha male of a pack of wolves. I can remember running with that pack for quite a few seasons. Life was real simple; hunting, fucking and sleeping. Under me, the pack did real good except for one thing. Try as I might, I couldn't impregnate any of the bitches. Some of the up and coming males made fun of me, so I fucked them too.

"It was mating that brought me back. I understood that the bitches were mated to bring about the future generations. Maybe that was when I realized that I wasn't a wolf. Maybe I knew that all along. I do know that eventually I sought out more of my kind. Wasn't hard to do, we could smell them and I had kept the pack away from them because I had seen them shoot other wolves who ventured too close. There was a facility nearby and it stank bad, but that wasn't enough to keep me away. I didn't recognize it at the time but the facility was some corporation's research lab that they hid out in the woods to make it a secret lab.

"I didn't care about that. What I cared about was the young couple who would sneak out of the facility most days near dusk. They would go for a short hike into the woods, always stopping at the same spring. Always mating, some times in ways that the bitches in the pack couldn't. I was enthralled. The female had long red hair on the top of her head and between her legs, the male short dark brown hair on his head and crotch. No other hair on them and yet the females skin looked so soft. I had to have her.

"It was the sixth time I had watched them and the way she moved was magnificent, her moans especially moved me, nothing like the squeals and whimpers of the bitches in the pack. I struck fast, battering the man off of the woman and biting his arm and thigh. I then looked to the female. She had screamed when I knocked her mate off of her but now she just stared at me, blood dripping down my mouth. I growled at her to let her know she was my bitch. She wasn't afraid of me, that I could smell, nor did her juices dry up. I wanted to mount her but I sniffed her instead. Lilacs and lavender; nasty smell but on her it was heavenly. I licked her pale breasts with their little nubbins and she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.