XSFGC
Chapter 19: Blood & Offerings

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Blood & Offerings - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Phillip dragged his weary body into the Danger Room and was met by silence as there was only one occupant in the cavernous room. Walking up to his instructor, who was again sitting Indian style, he greeted him with a question.

"How come every time you are in here there is no one else around?"

Wolverine's response was to smile an open mouth smile with his enlarged canines showing while keeping his eyes shut. Phillip shook his head and joined his instructor on the floor Indian style as well. Phillip had a feeling that Wolverine would only speak when he was ready so he tried to join his instructor in meditating. He did have a lot on his mind and that helped him from actually falling asleep, something he didn't think Wolverine would appreciate. He had only sighed heavily once when Wolverine spoke.

"So, how did last night go?"

Phillip opened his eyes and questioned his instructor with a look, and then he spoke his question, "Do you really care what happened last night?"

"Do I care what was said? No. Do I care what you heard and what you understood? Yes. Here is a secret from the police world. They hate eye witnesses. Hate em. Everyone is always so engrossed in themselves that they really don't pay attention to their surroundings so everybody will see what they want to see. Hear what they want to hear. And way too many times, that is not what really took place. Happens all the fucking time."

"What I understood? I understand that most of the students here had really fucked up childhoods. I didn't have a mom growing up. Big deal. I would rather be missing a mother than some of the shit they went through. I mean some of that stuff was really fucked up."

And then Phillip paused because he was afraid he made a mistake with the language that he used. He did not. Wolverine would not take the time to explain to him that words were just that, words. Actions spoke volumes.

"Actually kid, Chuck thinks you not having a mother DID fuck you up. You would have to ask him what the fuck he means. Me, I think your old man was too limp wristed for you and didn't put enough hair on your chest."

"HEY!"

Wolverine ignored his outburst.

"So kid, what else did you understand last night?"

"That everyone already knew about how small my Johnson was."

"And kid?"

"And I am beginning to think that the size of it won't faze a single one of them. I mean all of them, either they don't care about the size of it or they will be thankful that it works properly. That is just too wild for me to contemplate. Even Stacy, hell especially Stacy, who had the most normal childhood of all girls in my class growing up in the hills of Kentucky, well if you exclude her relationship with her Uncle that is."

"Your point kid?"

"My point? Who the fuck betroths a ten year old girl to marry her uncle? Her parents arranged it and were okay with it. Did the dad also bang his daughters to make sure they knew how to do their wifely duties?"

"Kid, shut up. There you go again judging people. People are different. Some uphold old traditions. It wasn't that long ago that when girls bled they were considered marrying age because they could breed. So yes, it still happens. You want to go on a crusade about that, not on my time. What else did you think you heard?"

"Uhmm, Stacy thought nothing bad about marrying her father's younger brother when she turned sixteen and he was twenty eight. Would have been twenty eight; but first Stacy's dad died of lung cancer and then there was the cave-in that trapped her brother when his power manifested. Her uncle and two other miners died in another part of the collapsed shaft. So she lost her father and fiancée/uncle. She knew about masturbation and sex from watching her parents since all of the beds were in the attic of the ranch house that they lived in and there was no wall separating them. Stacy said sex and nudity were not something hidden around her house. Everyone knew when Sam started fondling himself and everyone in the house knew when she did a year later.

"Her power manifested thirteen months after Sam's did, but hers manifested when she was not in danger, but when she was satisfying herself. Everyone in the house thought she was a banshee because her screams wouldn't stop! Stacy quickly became addicted to her new much stronger orgasms, so much so that her family would tell her to shut up after a bit. Stacy didn't go to school for two weeks because she couldn't stop playing with herself. Then the Professor showed up and screwed her head back on right. He offered her a spot here, but she declined, wanting to stay with her mother and siblings.

"Weeks later she knew that her mother was masturbating herself but as had frequently been the case, she could not achieve her goal and Stacy wanted to comfort her mother so she touched her shoulder and Stacy saw a connection no one else could; made that connection and her mother was screaming her release. Next she asked her brother Joshua if she could try something on him while he touched himself and was rewarded by getting a face full. Soon she was the most popular girl in the valley. Everyone loved her touch and she learned that other parts of her body could be used to make the 'connection', like her feet and mouth."

"At first she embraced the attention but her mother asked her to come to Xavier's to learn to control it better. She has been here ever since and the only time she doesn't love it here is when someone says no to her touching them."

"Okay kid, so what did you learn?"

"She is really happy with herself and she is happy pleasing others."

"What else?"

"Outside of incest not fazing her, not much."

"Damn, kid, Chuck thinks you have a brain on your shoulders but you are being real dense here."

"What is that supposed to mean? What I am missing?"

"Did she ever mention a boyfriend? No? So who is pleasing her? She is a virgin kid."

"Okay, you are right, I don't get it. What does that matter?"

"Kid, why did the mother ask her to come here?"

Phillip allowed his frustration to be heard in his voice, "I don't know!"

Wolverine's response was to leap up onto the balls of his feet, legs shoulder width apart, knees bent and hands raised in front of him at the ready. The shocked look on Phillip's face was replaced by a scared one as Phillip scrambled to extricate his legs but only succeeded in falling backwards. Wolverine's roaring laughter convinced himself that he was dead. Laughter? Yes, Wolverine was laughing at Phillip. Again.

"I told you kid, you are way too easy of a mark. Now, let's get down to biz."

Only the fact that Wolverine's demeanor went from laughing to seriousness allowed his words to break through Phillip's terror. The teacher was back, waiting for Phillip. So Phillip rose up, embarrassed, angry and wishing his heart would quit pounding.

"Simple instructions here kid. You raise your shield, extend your staff or sword shape, doesn't matter and you attack me."

"This is the exercise we didn't complete last time and I still don't want to attack you."

"Tough. Your aim is to hit the tip of my chin here. I won't be swinging at you but I will block your strikes. Don't let yourself get frustrated. The objective here isn't for you to tag me, that ain't gonna happen, what we are doing is getting you to toughen up your field. My bones are laced with adamantium, which will break your hands before you hurt me. So go to town kid."

"But I don't want to hit you period. I don't want you getting mad at me and going..."

"Crazy on you? Not going to happen. But if you don't start swinging, I will get mad at you. Do you want me mad at you? Want to know what kind of pain I can cause when someone gets me mad but don't piss me off enough to go hary cary on their ass?"

"No sir."

"Then fucking start swinging ya' girl!"

Wolverine's remark hurt Phillip and he felt his anger rise. Instead of trying to calm his rage the way he normally would have by visualizing that anger was water and allowing it to run off of his body, he paused, acknowledging that Wolverine was baiting him but then recognized that wailing on someone who wasn't going to swing back could feel good. Screaming because a previous instructor had said that was a way to hit with more power, Phillip formed a lance at the end of his knuckles and thrust both at his current instructor. Wolverine's response was to swing both of his arms up batting the lances up and away leaving Phillip standing next to him with both their arms above their heads; Phillip's higher than Wolverine's.

Squinting Phillip sneered and swung again. First his right arm lance coming down and across, followed by the left arm swinging across, each easily blocked. The next jab of the right arm met Wolverine's extended claws with the lance sliding between the two blades that saddled Wolverine's middle knuckle; with a simple twist of the wrist the nigh unbreakable and razor sharp adamantium blades shattered Phillip's energy field lance.

Phillip screamed, dropping to the floor clutching with his hands the back of his head. Unable to hold back the sobs and tears of pain, not caring that he was crying in front of the macho mad Wolverine, all he wanted was for the pain to stop. Wolverine slapped his left arm from the back of his head and gripped sharply at the base of his neck. Phillip felt a similar pinch in his right thigh and the pain was gone as quick as it came. Phillip could only nod when he was asked if the pain was gone. Wolverine released him and sat back down Indian style.

"Looks like Chuck was wrong. He didn't expect you to suffer much feedback from a broken field. That isn't good."

"Did you do that on purpose?"

"It was on my agenda, yeah. You threw a nice punch, I responded is all. I could have avoided that strike ten different ways. For a wimp, you know how to throw a punch. All three of them went directly at my chin. You weren't breathing correctly, but you also didn't close your eyes. We will have to work on that feedback issue. Seen it plenty of times for someone to suffer enough feedback that they pass out and if you are receiving that type of force, the last thing we will want is you blanking out."

"So how do I stop it? The feedback?"

"Won't like this answer. Get used to the feedback. Most say that the more times you suffer from it, the more used to it you get."

"No quick fix by the Professor?"

"Chuck has coddled your ass enough, you need to start taking it on the chin."

"What the fuck for! I don't want to be an X-Man. I don't want to wear tights."

Wolverine surprised Phillip by how collected he could be.

"Tell me Phillip, reluctant mutant who creates cuddly soft fields about him and has a small dick; what do you want to do?"

Phillip couldn't help but close his eyes and feel his body shake in embarrassment and pain at the 'small dick' comment but as his mind assimilated the entire comment, it recognized the statement as being true. That was exactly how Phillip saw himself. Looking at Wolverine he pleaded.

"What AM I supposed to want to do? Be a fighter? Be able to kick ass and take names? Be a hero?"

"Nah, there is only a few kick ass fighters in the world. You aren't one of those. There are enough posers running around thinking that they are anyway. You are free to do what you want but my suggestion is to live your life and be as normal as you can."

"THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING! That is all I have ever wanted and everyone here tells me I can't."

"That is because you aren't listening kid. Be normal but understand that you are not normal. You have to accept that not normal part. That is what we have been saying. Even before you got here at Chuck's you were trying to hide and ignore who and what you are."

"I am a freak and this is the freak zoo."

"If that is what you believe then that is your truth."

"So I am a freak and this place is a freak zoo?"

"You have to find you own truth."

"And what is your truth?"

"About this place? This place is heaven. Never will you find so many hot bodies, all wanting sex. And every once in a while I get to smash some punk's face who deserves to have his face smashed."

"And what do you see as my future here?"

"I ain't no fortune teller kid. That is Chuck's game."

"No, you are incredibly pessimistic and pragmatic, but you have shown that you can be very coherent about your surroundings. So how do you see me in the future? An imbecile and failure? Do I get strung up in the tree in my front yard because I was found out to be a mutant? Do I become this great X-Man? What? Take a shot. What is my truth?"

Wolverine was not going have anything to do with Phillip's frustrated outburst and he again assumed his defensive posture. Phillip's frustration confounded him and Wolverine's avoidance escalated that frustration provoking him to move without thinking, bounding off the ground and towards the waiting Wolverine, Phillip retorted by using his powers in a way that he had not previously thought of. Phillip's anger was reflected as his field wrapped tightly around his musculature, reinforcing, strengthening and protecting; from each hand extended a long millimeter thin blade, hardened much more so than the last time Phillip willingly summoned them.

The ferocity of Phillip's attack didn't surprise Wolverine, but the strength behind it did and Wolverine made an acknowledgment of it with a snarl. That snarl was the only fraction of lost self control Wolverine would allow; just as he would not allow himself to extend his claws. They weren't needed. Each time Phillip swung at Wolverine blood splattered; on his face and arms, across Wolverine's body and on the shiny metal floor of the Danger Room. Phillip did not notice the blood; nor did Wolverine, who slowly had to give ground to Phillip's onslaught. Ribbons of flesh were hanging off of Wolverine's arms where Phillip slashed time and time again, only because Wolverine did not have much of an issue protecting his torso, neck and head and Phillip in his rage was concentrating solely on striking Wolverine's chin and not a low blow to his groin or legs.

Phillip's next blow twisted Wolverine's left side backwards so Wolverine ducked his head backwards to avoid the left arm swing that followed and as he brought his head back he saw the right hand jab coming. Like he did when he shattered Phillip's lance, Wolverine raised his right fist and hit the edge of Phillip's blade and it sliced the sliver of skin covering the middle knuckle but going no further into Wolverine's hand when it hit the laced bone. Wolverine tried to push the blade up and away but this time Phillip was too strong, with Wolverines own claws not extended, even after the beating he had taken he refused to extend them, Wolverine knew he couldn't twist his wrist to deflect the strike, so he did his third option, but Wolverine had just made a mistake and in a fight, one mistake is all it takes to lose that fight.

Wolverine's mistake wasn't arrogance, even with Phillip's field enhancing him, especially strength-wise, Wolverine knew his skill and experience would be enough to fend off Phillip until Phillip lost his steam, but after a flurry of blows lasting over a minute, Phillip was still going strong. Where Wolverine was in error was not taking into account that the longer Phillip raged, the stronger he would become. Phillip was not a Hulk, nothing of the sort, but he was a mutant that even after he had fully manifested his powers mentally; morally he still held himself back. He was not holding himself back now and that unrestrained power came in the form of both the tightly wrapped field enhancing Phillip's strength and the blades extending further than previously known. The blade being jabbed at Wolverine was a whole inch and a half longer, which on a weapon may not seem long at all, striking at the right place on a human body; an inch and a half incision could be deadly. Since Wolverine was not fighting back Phillip was assaulting him toe to toe which did not give Wolverine time or distance to notice an increase of Phillip's blade.

If the blade had been an inch shorter, its thrust would barely have nicked Wolverine's throat, instead a whole inch sliced into his carotid artery. The damage caused by that blade was aided by the upward push Wolverine's right hand was still applying trying to shove the blade up and away. At the apex of Phillip's thrust he stopped resisting Wolverine's upward pressure and the blade cut an upward three and a half inch cross section wound into the carotid artery. The wall of blood that shot out stopped Phillip in his tracks; noticing this Wolverine dropped to his knees while trying to staunch the flow of blood with his right hand and impulsively his left hand extended his claws.

Phillip blinked, looked again to confirm what he thought he saw, and looked at the secured entrance to the Danger Room before looking back at the massive amount of blood rushing through his instructor's hand. The look Wolverine was giving Phillip as well as the claws extended on his left hand kept Phillip from rushing to aid him. The desire to impede what he sowed prompted him to call out. Not verbally, mentally he screamed for help. Help in the Danger Room he screamed. The response was immediate.

'I hear you Phillip. Calm down. I understand what happened. Next to the entrance doors is a panel with a small red cross on it, push the cross and the panel will open revealing a medical locker, grab the black case and take it back to Logan. I will be right there.'

Jean Grey was as good as her word, much to Phillip's relief, because no sooner did he drop the black case next to Wolverine, who was looking strangely at peace having laid down completely while Phillip was retrieving the medical box, than Jean burst through the Danger Room doors at a run. Phillip was able to open all of the main compartments of the medical box and slid it closer to Wolverine, where Jean Grey would be able to easily access it. Jean slid the last five feet on her knees and coolly and efficiently retrieved large absorbent bandages from the main bin of the medical case.

"Hold on there lover, this will help. Phillip, with Logan, the last thing his immune system wants is more drugs and chemicals so unless it is a dire emergency, the first and only response to an injury with Logan is thick bandages to help absorb and stop the flowing blood. The absorbed blood actually helps the blood at the wound coagulate, which is paramount for the healing process to continue."

"Uhmm, Ms. Grey, I haven't had a medicine or a first aid course, I don't think I have one scheduled until next semester."

"I know that Phillip, doesn't mean you can't learn now."

"Okay. Is he going to die?"

"From this scratch? No, but if the brain loses enough oxygen, his immune system will shut his brain down to minimize the damage to it. That happens and he will fall into a coma until his body is completely healed. Logan wakes up real testy when that happens, so we do our best to help him when we can."

"He is going to kill me when he recovers from this!"

"No I am not kid."

"YOU CAN TALK!?!"

"Yeah, you just hit the artery, not the throat."

"But you didn't say a thing!"

"I wanted to see how you would act."

"BUT I STABBED YOU!"

"Chill kid, chill kid. It was my fault you tagged me. I let you get too close and I had to pay that price. For me, not a big price."

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Damn you are one silly boy. Jean take this kid away from me and make him a man or something."

"Hush, Logan. I think you need to conserve your oxygen level because this cut was a big one in a bad place. It is taking its time closing. Okay, there, I have wrapped a TK field around the artery; we can move you to the medlab now. Phillip go pull out the gurney on the left hand side of the medical locker, there is a red handle that you pull for it to drop down flat. Do that and bring it over here ... Really, Logan, teasing the boy like that."

When Phillip arrived at Wolverine with the Gurney, Jean held her left hand on the bandage on his neck and she held the right one over his torso. When she raised the right one higher, Logan noiselessly lifted from the Danger Room floor and was soon deposited on the gurney. Pulling a gray lever, on the side made the gurney elevate so Wolverine was waist high.

"Okay, Phillip, get that end and we will walk him to the medlab."

"Don't we need any more assistance?"

"Nah, the Professor knows that the two of us have this well in hand. We are fine. You are doing fine."

Phillip found that he was doing both the guiding and pulling while Jean apparently concentrated on maintaining her TK field on his artery. The walk across to the medlab on the other side of the sub-basement level went quick enough and after Jean locked the gurney in place she asked Phillip to get another bandage from the large medicine cabinet in the medlab.

"Okay loverboy, are you ready for me to switch bandages? This one is drenched."

Wolverine's response was a raised thumb so Jean gingerly pulled the blood soaked bandage from the neck wound and before the bandage was six inches off of the cut, the healing cut burst and the front of Jean's form fitting lab coat was sprayed in Wolverine's blood.

"LOGAN! You did that on purpose!" Jean quickly replaced the old bandage and within minutes the artery closed up completely. When Jean turned away to deal with the waste, Wolverine sat up on the gurney, kicking his legs off the side. Without looking, Jean handed Logan a metal bowl into which Logan expelled the blood that had been laying in his mouth and throat.

"Alright, Red, I am going to go clean up and soak in the tub with a case of brew."

Phillip watched him go with multiple questions on his face and the relief that Wolverine didn't kill him.

"Phillip, go grab the medical case from the Danger Room and bring it here so I can restock it. I should be done cleaning up the gurney and you will be able to put them both back in the medical locker. Don't worry about the mess on the floor though, I will have the auto cleaners take care of that."

"Yes, ma'am."

When Phillip got to the Danger Room, it was still empty except for the substantial amount of blood left on the metal floor. Standing next to the med case, the thought that Phillip had caused the blood to be there made him sick to his stomach. The fact that he went out of control like he did only made his stomach worst. As he knelt down to close up the med case, the smell of all of Wolverine's blood was too much and Phillip couldn't keep down the bile that exploded from his aching gut. After spitting out a final piece, Phillip grabbed a bandage from the case to wipe his mouth.

Jean was indeed done cleaning and sanitizing the gurney when Phillip walked into the med lab.

"Phillip, put the case over on that counter and go wash your mouth out, that sink over there has some mouth wash in a small green bottle marked as such."

When he was done Phillip watched Jean as she finished restocking the med case and turned her body to face Phillip but her face looked to the wall console, while calling for someone.

"Nurse Prachett?"

After pause, Nurse Prachett responded, but Phillip had no clue what was said. At the sound of Nurse Prachett's (Hello Nurse) response, Jean had unzipped her form fitting lab coat. Underneath the coat her large succulent breasts were unconstrained and undulating in full view of Phillip's stunned stare. Jean tossed her soiled coat into the dirty clothes hamper by the door and walked over next to where Phillip was standing to wash her hands and then her bare breasts. Phillip really appreciated her dark rosy red nipples and with their hard buds sticking out.

After she was done drying her breast she stood with the towel in her hand on her hips and spoke to directly to Phillip who stood less than two feet away from her.

"Did you hear what I said," she asked?

Phillip shook his view away from her throbbing nipples, they were throbbing weren't they he thought and then fell completely into her inviting emerald green eyes.

"You are beautiful." He couldn't help himself.

"Phillip, are you going to take those two items back to the Danger Room or is there something else you need?" She asked as she pushed her right breast into her left one maximizing her cleavage while rubbing her right index finger over her full, glossed lips.

'I have died and gone to heaven'.

Phillip's thoughts pleased Jean greatly, but his actions disappointed her because after Phillip had enjoyed the rapture of her beauty, he let his insecurities and sense of duty push him out the door with only a meek, "yes, ma'am" to stand for the gloominess that reflected his gallantry.

Kicking himself mentally for passing up the offer from a goddess Phillip arrived in the Danger Room and saw that the mess left from Wolverine's blood and his lingering breakfast was gone as the Danger Room floor was shiny from one wall to the next.

'This place just gets weirder and weirder.'

Arriving at his next class, counseling with Professor X, the Head Master was not in found in his office, so Phillip went to take a seat outside the Head Master's office when heard a voice in his head.

'Phillip, please join me in my chambers.'

Phillip was still unused to telepathy, so he hesitated, questioning the validity of what he just 'heard' before walking towards the Head Master's private chambers in the East Wing. The door was not properly latched, so when he knocked, the door started to swing open. The view granted by the opening portal sucked the breath out of Phillip. As the door opened, Phillip saw Nurse Prachett kneeling between the Head Master's legs while he sat in his wheel chair, her blond head bobbing up and down. The Professor's eyes were closed until he heard Phillip's gasp.

"Thank you Nurse Prachett that will be enough for now."

From Phillip's view, the back of Nurse Prachett's head stopped bobbing and she replaced the blanket over the Head Master's lap and legs. Standing she turned to face Phillip and a much louder groan escaped from his lips as he saw her normally tight thick white nurse's blouse was hanging wide open and the largest breasts that Phillip had ever seen stood in bare view. They did not sag or hang; they proudly denied the existence of gravity with each twin sphere culminating in two inch long and very fat nipples.

"Oh, hello Phillip." And Phillip watched her walk to the door that connected to her room via a small kitchenette and bathroom to the Head Masters, his head bobbing up and down in pace with her steps not believing the twin lances in front of them. When she was out of sight Phillip felt light headed, sure that most of the blood in his body wanted to rush to that way too small cylindrical cavity of his.

"Please come in Phillip. Have a seat so we can begin."

Phillip actually tripped over the leg of a lounge chair because his eyes zeroed in on the door Nurse Prachett had just exited from; the painful jolt of the fall shook Phillip out of his haze.

"Sir, am in trouble, for now or what I did to Wolverine in the Danger Room?" Phillip asked as soon as he extracted himself from the floor and to a chair.

"Of course not. While I don't participate with the students or staff in any of the carnal activities I have my needs as well. Emma had just left a bit ago and I don't think she shut the door all the way. No harm there. As for the Wolverine's injuries, I call that room the Danger Room for a reason. As a mutant explores and learns of their mutant ability many unpredictable things can occur. The time that you learned under Carol Danvers, she was not once put into a position where your power could be a threat to her. This was not the same with Rogue and Wolverine; both were quite able to withstand anything you could have thrown at them, if I thought otherwise, I would have directed them to take a different approach with you."

"But I could have killed Wolverine! Or at the very least pissed him off so much he would want to kill me!"

Phillip's outburst caused the Professor to laugh out loud.

"No, Phillip, you could not have, on both accounts. There is only a handful of ways to kill Logan and you don't know those ways."

The Professor paused at that time and a slight moan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes. Phillip thought he heard a scream and turned towards the door Nurse Prachett left through. A vision flooded Phillip's brain of Nurse Prachett, naked, riding a small black half barrel mount screaming, head back while pulling hard on her massively elongated nipples.

"Now where were we?"

"I think I am going crazy sir. I keep seeing things, things I know are real but I shouldn't see."

"You are not crazy Phillip, there are eight telepaths currently at this school, if they experience a strong thought or emotion, sometimes they can't help but 'bleed' those thoughts or emotions and if someone is close enough then they will experience them."

"So what I just saw, that was from you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.