XSFGC
Chapter 12: Inapproriate Behavior

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Inapproriate Behavior - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

"PHILLIP! WAKE UP PHILLIP!"

"Uh, wazzat?"

"WAKE UP PHILLIP, THERE IS AN ALL STUDENT MEETING IN TEN MINUTES!"

Sitting up, "Alright. Alright, I am up. Ten minutes? What time is it?" Looking at the clock Phillip saw it was 1:52 and since there was light coming from their large windows, he assumed that meant it was in the afternoon.

"I have been trying to get you up for the last five minutes. Please tell me you are not a night owl and I won't have to continually scream to get you up for class?"

Phillip looked at his roommate. Sally was standing with her hands on her hips and scowl on her face. Her blonde bangs hung down, covering the top right corner of her face past her blue eye. Looking down, Phillip wasn't surprised that she was wearing her normal multiple layers of clothes, covering everything completely but her hands and partially hidden face.

"Take a chill, Sally." Then Phillip swung over the side of his bed and dropped down. "I am sorry about that; I didn't get any sleep last night, other than when I was in the Medical bay. Last night was when the X-men took off on that mission and Storm, Bishop and Wolverine came back hurt? Or did I sleep a whole day away?"

Shaking her head, "Don't tell me to chill mister. No, you didn't sleep a whole day away, only about three hours or so. Ms. Frost said that you had over done it last night practicing summoning your 'field' and I was to wake you at 1:45, only you didn't want to awaken."

Rubbing the cob-webs out of his face, "Yeah, I guess I may have over done it, but it was neat learning about my new abilities. The Professor had to put another 'pain blocker' in my head this morning."

"Well, bucko, it is 1:55, you got five minutes to get to the East Room. That is in the East Wing you know, across from Class Room 4."

"Ok, just let me change my shirt and wash my face." Phillip then started to look through his hanging closet and finally decided on a black polo shirt. It didn't really match his skin tight pants, but it was clean and that is all he cared about at this time. Without paying any heed to his female roommate standing watching him, Phillip shucked off his dirty training jersey, tossing it into a basket he had set aside for his dirty clothes and walked out of his room to the uni-sex restroom. He was done there in less than sixty seconds and he followed Sally downstairs while putting his polo shirt on.

"Phillip?" Was heard come from the West wing ground floor as Sally and he bounded down the stairs for the East Wing. Turning he saw Mrs. Veneer holding a tray and a large smile.

"Uh, yeah, er I mean, yes, Mrs. Veneer?" as he paused from following his roommate to the East Room.

"Everyone else has been accounted for except for you." Mrs. Veneer said as she walked to him.

"Accounted for? How? What?" Confused Phillip said.

Smiling even larger, "Lunch silly. You slept through lunch and you didn't have breakfast with all of the excitement, so I brought you one of my home-made snacks. Healthy and tastes good, what more could you want?"

"Oh, cool, thanks ... mmm, good."

Pleased that he liked her food, Mrs. Veneer mussed with the back of Phillip's head. "Now don't make a mess, but be sure to finish it before you enter the East Room."

Phillip was stuffing the last of his snack into his mouth as he entered the East Room. A very crowded East Room that had a couch and a loveseat centered around a coffee table in the middle of the room and a large felt card table with eight chairs on the south side as well as two overstuffed chairs, all facing the large bay windows on the east wall. Ms. Frost and two other female staff members whose names escaped Phillip where standing near the wide entrance.

Emma quit talking to the oriental looking female and looked at Phillip. "Phillip, good, now that you are here we can begin. Quickly have a seat, please."

Phillip nodded his head to the Assistant Head-Mistress, while wiping any leftover crumbs from his mouth, stopped and looked about the room for a place to sit. He saw none and his hesitation was the opening Ms. Frost was waiting for.

"Come, come now Phillip, don't dawdle. There, there is an open space on the love seat between Dani and Rahne, go sit there."

Phillip had seen the space on loveseat as well as the small space on the couch next to the loveseat that held a crying Jubilee being consoled by Doug and Tabitha but because he felt like he would be intruding, he had automatically written it off as not a valid space, just as he did with the loveseat that held Dani and Rahne, now Ms. Frost was directing him to sit between the two lovers. Something Phillip definitely did not want to do, so he looked at the Assistant Head-Mistress pleadingly, only to see her nod her head at the occupied loveseat.

As he approached the loveseat, he saw that Dani, who was sitting on the left side of the small couch had her left leg over the arm of the couch, her arms across her chest and a solemn look on her native American features. Rahne in contrast, was squeezed into a ball shape, her knees hugged tightly by her arms and her head resting on her arms with back facing Dani. Phillip noticed that neither had moved since he had entered the room, 'lovers spat?' Phillip wondered as he sat down. Dani ignored him when he looked at her, but Rahne cringed when he looked at her.

'She's embarrassed to death of me catching them last night. She is no more embarrassed than I would be if someone started teasing me for the size of my thing.' Feeling sad for himself and her, Phillip looked at his lap for a brief second and then leaned toward the cringing carrot top to whisper, "It's ok Rahne, everything is ok" And then he sat back to listen to Ms. Frost.

Phillip looked up at Ms. Frost and the two other women standing, one on each side of her. The feeling in the room was somber, no one was cracking jokes or even smiling when Phillip entered, so he assumed this was a meeting because three of the X-men came back wounded.

'Pyslocke, doh, that is who the oriental woman on Ms. Frost's right is. She was part of the X-men team that went on the mission last night. But what is her name? Damn it, I can't remember.' All three females were wearing clothes that fit their personality while at the same time somber. Psylocke was wearing a dark purple, ankle length kimono, with swirls of dragons in muted colors on it. Her hair was pulled tight in a Japanese style bun with two jade hair pins sticking out.

'What is the name of the long hair blonde? Her face is always sunken and lifeless ... Think, she is not an X-man and is a guest, something like a "permanent guest"? I think she teaches History and some personal defense classes. I don't have History this time around so other than briefly meeting her my first night in passing ... Nope, don't have a clue.'

The female Phillip couldn't place was Carol Danvers, guest and patient of Professor Xavier turned school instructor. She had a long and illustrious career, first as an Intelligence Agent for the US Air Force and then as the super hero, Ms. Marvel. Her super hero career was cut short by an attack of the Brotherhood of Mutants and especially, a very young Rogue, who in her eagerness to please her foster mother Mystique, permanently absorbed most of Carol's memories and all of her powers. The Professor has painstakingly repaired what memories he could of Carol, but Rogue's attack literally wiped most of her personal memories completely, leaving Carol learning to figure out who she was and more importantly, who she wanted be in the future. One bright aspect of the whole ordeal is that Carol, with the Professor's assistance had remembered most of the physical skills she previously knew as well as most of the factual type of information she learned throughout her life.

When those same memories and powers nearly drove Rogue mad, Rogue came to Professor Xavier for help. Strangely enough, Carol was indifferent to Rogue's presence at the school. Carol was wearing what she normally wore at the school as teacher and patient, wide legged slacks and a suit jacket that was bulky and buttoned to her neck, this one was dark blue. When she taught self defense courses, she wore a modified black Gi that buttoned straight to her neck, vice having a belt.

'Heh, Ms. Frost is secure in her love of all white outfits, only this one isn't showing anything.' Emma was wearing a long, full cape that reached to the floor covering her completely from the shoulders down, front and back and of course, was pure white. When she was ready to start to talking, she stepped towards the center of the east wall, in front of the bay windows and her legs would briefly part the cape open and then would close again. Her cape opened and closed a total of twelve times before she stopped and turned to face her arranged students.

'HOLY SHIT! I didn't see any white under that thing. Is she naked underneath that cape?'

Emma laughed to herself because of the mental shouts that she just heard from Phillip and others. 'Good, now that will make sure I have their attention.'

"Students, we called this Support Meeting today because of the shocking events that happened overnight. If you have any questions or worries, we want you to know that we as a faculty and fellow mutants are here for you. Later on Jean Grey will be here to give us an up to date report on how Logan is doing. For those that don't know, both Lucas and Ororo had minor surgical procedures performed this morning. Both are resting well and the prognosis is that they should be up and on their feet this evening. Does anyone have any questions or worries?"

Artie and Leech were the only ones sitting on the floor in front of the central coffee table, playing with miniature GI JOE figurines while ignoring the rest of their fellow students. As soon as Emma asked for questions, Leech raised a hand containing a twisted Cobra Commander figure. Emma knew her youngest student had a question without looking at him, squatting down side ways so that the front split in her cape was not facing the two pre-teenage boys but rather the love seat Phillip was sitting on. Lowering herself put Emma close to the same height as the playing boys even though they were four feet away from her. Artie and Leech couldn't see in the gap on display, but Phillip and his two female loveseat companions had a clear view of her body under the cape.

'DAY-AM. Yeap, totally starkers except for her knee high white boots.' Phillip also noticed that Emma was holding the two edges on her cape in her hands and that the hands were on her knees. 'Those two can't even see her legs, while we get the whole tamale. Heh.'

"Yes, Leech, do you have a question?" Emma asked in a friendly tone.

"Ya-up. Artie here" pointing to his mute pink skinned playmate, "wants ta know is Wolvereen is gonna die?"

Looking at Artie and then Leech, "Boys, you know that everyone dies eventually. Even Wolverine. That is the way life works, but we are doing everything we can to stop that from happening today. What you can do is keep positive thoughts about Wolverine. Positive thoughts make the world a better place. Ok?"

Leech looked at Artie, then the two figures he held in his hand and nodded.

"Yeah, Artie and I will think good thoughts. Tanks."

Emma was smiling while standing back up, "You are quite welcome boys." Turning to face the rest of the room while holding the cape edges together, "Now does anyone else have a question or have something they would like to say?" Emma looked at each student present before stopping at the last one, "Phillip, you have a confused look on your face."

'Confused as to why you are naked under that cape.' "You said that both Lucas and Ororo had minor surgery and should be mobile tonight. Is that normal? Shouldn't they be in bed longer?"

'The better to tease you and your fellow students, silly boy.' "First of all, mutants, health wise are a bit heartier then the average human. We heal a bit faster and are more resistant to damage in general. Second of all, the Medical Facilities we have downstairs are better than state of the art. While it is automated, whenever a procedure is done, as a favor to the Professor, some of the best surgeons in the world will follow along in a real time broadcast to their computer, making suggestions and corrections as need be. Someone in New York City couldn't pay for better attention at one of the many hospitals in the city than what we can provide here. When you combine the two reasons, you have a much shorter recovery time than it would be for a normal human."

'When are you going to flash us next?' "But Lucas-Bishop was shot three times and Ororo-Storm had a broken arm?"

'When you least expect it!' "Correct, Ororo's procedure cleaned out her arm, set the bone and put a very effective air cast on it. She should end up wearing the cast for just under a week and her arm should be back to full strength in less than a month, if not sooner. Bishop was shot by three armor piercing bullets that were very small in size. He was lucky, two bullets hit the right side of his chest, puncturing his lung and exited cleanly out his back while the third bullet actually was more troubling because it entered his right bicep, struck the humerus and exited his bicep about five centimeters from where it entered. Thankfully, the bone is intact and he only needed to have bone chips cleaned out of the wound. His lung did not collapse and all three of his wounds are repaired. Like Ororo, it will be about a month before his right arm is back to full strength, but those who know Lucas like I do knows he will push his recovery time as much as he can. Yes, Roberto?"

"I heard that Logan's power went away, that he won't heal back to his normal self." The normally cocky Brazilian was very repressed as he asked this. Clearly he was one of the more shocked students about last night's action.

Before Emma could respond Rachael yelled out, "Damn it 'Berto, I didn't say that! I said his healing factor wasn't immediately kicking in and that is all I said! Will everyone please quit putting words in my mouth! Damn it."

Phillip, like everyone else turned to look at Rachael as she went off but out of the corner of his eye he saw a movement which made him look back. Emma had whipped open her cape, flashing everyone present for a hair of a second before whipping her cape back together while crossing her arms, closing her cape over her body covering all except for the lower portion of white boots.

Roberto was momentarily dazed trying to jerk back and forth between Rachael ranting and the flapping noise Emma was making. Finally, Roberto kept his vision on Rachael and deciphered enough to ask, "Ok, so what exactly does that mean? Is he going to heal himself or not?"

Rachael slumped back into her seat between Teresa and Stacy at the card table. "It meant, at that time, that I didn't know what was going to happen. Jean and Nurse Prachett (Hello Nurse) sent me away because they had him. I could have helped with Ororo or Lucas's procedure, but Jean said I wasn't needed and sent me back to bed."

All the talk of Wolverine not healing was too much for Jubilee who practically stood up screeching, "But what about his Bitch Pounder? Didn't you see his Bitch Pounder? You didn't see it because it was GONE, Wolvie's Bitch Pounder was BLOWN OFF OF HIM!" Both Doug and Tabitha tried grab Jubilee and pull back to the couch to console her some more, but she easily shook them off. "Get off of me! Where is my Wolvie's Bitch Pounder? Did they bring it back? Can they reattach it? He needs his Bitch Pounder. I NEED HIS BITCH POUNDER!"

Doug and Tabitha tried a second time to restrain Jubilee, using a tactic that had worked previously with the very excitable mall-rat, Doug moved behind Jubilee, reaching around he pulled her pelvis back to his very un-hard penis while Tabitha moved to Jubilee's front, standing toe to toe, Tabitha was a good head taller than the young Oriental girl, reaching forward she brought Jubilee to her profound cleavage made available by the green Oxford cotton deep v-neck she wore. Both of them quietly reassured her everything would be alright.

Emma sent a soothing thought to her very distraught student, but was confident that Jubilee's fellow students could console her adequately for the moment. Emma knew that both she and Charles would have to spend time later with Jubilee to make sure there was no lasting effect from this incident. Emma knew about Logan's penis as well as his nose and ears, they were extremities and were fragile enough in the plasma blast, but she wanted to let Jean pass along that information.

'Jean?'

'Yes Emma, time?'

'Yes Jean, I think it is best the worst is put to the students, so we can conciliate that information.'

In the time that it took for Emma to briefly speak with Jean Grey telepathically, Bobby and Sam started asking Betsy about the failed mission and Carol had zeroed in on the distraught Rahne, for all the wrong reasons, and was trying to un-trouble her. Emma felt something in the room and realized it was Phillip staring at her. 'Why that little devil, looking to see some more skin is here?' But after she 'glanced' over Phillip's mind, she realized her first impression was wrong. 'No, not looking for more skin, concerned about a mutant he has never met.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.