XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 8: The Show

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Show - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Phillip got a change of clothes and cleaned himself up in the empty uni-sex bathroom. All he could do was think about what Stacy had done to him and how he wanted more of it. His limited masturbation experience couldn't touch how good Stacy made him feel. The more he thought about it, neither did what Ms. Frost did to him either and that scared him. Emma Frost had the body of a sexual goddess and here Phillip was preferring Stacy's hand outside his pants. Phillip could only shake his head, knowing that he definitely had more to learn about sex.

As he bounded down the stairs and got to the ground floor, he realized that he wasn't sure if his class mates would still be waiting for him in the back garden. He also realized that he was dying of thirst and so he decided to swing by the kitchen for a drink and to see if Mrs. Veneer had seen his class mates. Mrs. Veneer wasn't in the kitchen, but a short, squat and extremely hairy naked man, who Phillip vaguely remembered seeing last night at the semi-formal dinner, was. The hairy man was rummaging through one of the three extra large refrigerators, and when Phillip went to ask him if he had seen his classmates, the man turned around and screamed at Phillip to leave him the "fuck" alone. Phillip wasn't sure if it was his bloodshot eyes, the spit that landed on his face from the man's angry mouth, a mouth that had extra long canine teeth or the obvious aggressive tone given, either way, Phillip found himself running from the kitchen, through the breakfast room and out to the backyard patio. There he saw his class mates sitting around one of the five metal patio tables, drinking and laughing. Stopping to catch his breath, was he still holding his breath? Phillip sat down at the table nearest the back doors.

Teresa called out to Phillip, "Hey, Phillip, got a bottle of water for you over here."

Waving his hand while nodding his head, "'Kay, be there in a minute." And he sat there looking out across the stone garden with attached ponds while settling his breathing. Finally, when he thought his breathing was back to normal and was ready to face his all female class mates and the unparalleled experience with its attached humiliating mess. What Stacy did to him astounded Phillip, but he thought it was equally astounding that his class mates seemed to think nothing of it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY CHAIR?!?" was screamed in Phillip's ear, causing him violently jerk his shoulders back and his heart to stop. How? What? Turning he saw the hairy, mean man, leaning over his shoulder, giving Phillip such a look that Phillip wanted to piss himself.

"WELL? GET THE FUCK UP!" More spittle on Phillip's face caused Phillip to move without even trying to excuse himself. As quick as he could, he extricated himself from the metal chair and moved towards his class mates. Before he reached their table, he could hear the man laughing at him and while that angered Phillip, the whole incident embarrassed him more and so he stood there thinking about running away, to be somewhere else. Before he decided, that he would go back to his room, Rachael got up from her seat with his other classmates and walked over to him. She was quite happy that Phillip's first thought was simply confusion as to why she got up and not another attack on her character.

Giving him her most genuine smile, Rachael told Phillip to take a deep breath and to quit holding his breath.

'Holding my breath', Phillip thought, 'more like hoping my heart doesn't explode'.

Rachael put her right hand on Phillip's chest, "And if you don't quit holding your breath, your heart won't ever stop beating so crazy."

"What? Oh, yeah, you are right." Phillip expelled.

"Good, now you don't need to go to your room, you are not the first one Wolverine has been nasty to. Now come join us, the show is about to begin and I am sure you will like it."

Phillip allowed Rachael to pull him to the table and he sat down next to her with Teresa on the other side of him.

"Wolverine? So he is the X-man who likes to carve people up with the claws his mutant power creates?" Phillip asked as he dared to look across the patio. From that distance, maybe because Wolverine was hunched over devouring a whole chicken, bones and all, he didn't seem that tall to Phillip, but he was certainly wide, with Popeye-like forearms. But what really stood out about the man was his hair, Phillip couldn't see one bare area on the man, except for the front of his face, but then he had enough hair on his head to compensate for that disparity. Hair that was wildly shaped, in fact he had never seen someone with hair shaped like his. Sideburns that hung down into a curved point as well as curving up to a point above his head on the sides. The man's overall shape surprised Phillip as well. He was short, no more than five foot two but very stocky, barrel chested, not at all 'superhero' looking. He literally looked like an animal.

Teresa chuckled, "Not quite there boyo. His mutant ability is rapid healing. Those claws of his are the result of a government experiment gone wild. They laced his bones with metal and put those claws in his forearms. Only his healing ability allowed him to survive the process." Phillip had to turn away as he savagely tore into the rib structure of the chicken with his teeth. A finesse eater, he was not.

"But what stopped his body from rejecting the process?"

"Don't know, presumably his healing factor."

"And you have said that he has acted like that with other students?"

Rachael answered Phillip's question, "Oh, hell yeah. The bastard made me cry for a week. He does that to every new student."

"So, he is like hazing us? Makes our life terrible for a week and then we are accepted in?"

Illyana, sitting on the other side of Rachael corrected Phillip, "Oh no, he is a right bastard, the only ones he isn't like that with are Jean and Jubilee, but apparently it took like a year before he quit acting like that with Jubilee. Jubilee must be some psycho girl because she put up with it for a year and acted like it was nothing to her."

"Why? That doesn't make sense."

Stacy snorted, "No shit, I think she came from a father who abused her like that and was just used to it. I mean nothing else makes sense. Jubilee sees Logan as a father figure and as a lover. Total whack job our little Jubes' is."

"Okay..."

Teresa decided to change the subject and smiled, "So you didn't catch Rachael's reference to the show starting?"

"Huh? Uh, no, I guess I missed that."

"Perfect timing." And then Teresa looked at the east attic, Phillip noticed the rest of the girls looking up and followed suit. 'That is Ororo's arboretum', Phillip realized as he watched all of the windows finish extending open, apparently by motors.

Teresa leaned into him, while continuing to look up at the attic, "They are programmed to open every day at 2pm to let in the rain and air."

"Rain? What rain, there isn't a cloud in the sky."

"Shhh and watch."

'Watch what?' is what Phillip wanted to ask and then he saw something fly out of the newly opened attic windows. Not what, who. Ororo, hovering over the mansion. So she could fly but the wind looked to be picking up, because her long white, hair was flailing rapidly. 'What was she wearing?' Straining his eyes, he could see metal glint off of her in the fading afternoon sunlight. Next to him he heard Rachael giggle.

'Fading sunlight?' Yes, suddenly there were clouds directly above the mansion, getting darker and darker. He also felt his sinuses fill with pressure and couldn't help but speak out loud stating the obvious, "Doh, she is Storm. She controls weather." There were some unique looking individuals at the school and like Wolverine, Storm was one of them.

He remembered meeting her last night before dinner; that she gave him a very friendly, yet formal greeting and she told him about how the eastern attic's arboretum was open to all. She was a very vivacious female, whose light chocolate skin contrasted with her brilliant blue eyes and flowing white hair, that hair that looked so lush and soft.

Suddenly it was raining. At least it was raining onto the top of the mansion, the rest of the grounds, where they were on the back porch was completely dry. After a brisk ten minute shower which ended entirely too soon as Phillip watched Storm, flying in and out of the showers, laughing with carefree joy. As the clouds first lightened and then quickly started to disperse, Storm landed with abated winds on the back porch, totally naked.

Phillip looked in awe at the lovely voluptuous creature, who as she stood there and gracefully shook her head, seemed to be drying herself with the not yet fully departed wind. Her head shook back and forth, causing the rest of her to shake; especially her very large bosom and Phillip realized his mouth was watering at her chocolate beauty. Her whole body seemed to be shimmering in light and then Phillip noticed the cause of the shimmering lights. Metal. Ororo had very large matching gold bracelets on her slender wrists and ankles, she also had a thin, gold chain wrapped around her waist, held in place by a belly piercing. Phillip knew his mouth dropped when he traced the two connections to the waist chain, the larger of the two, extended up her torso and split in two directions, each curving up and over her very generous breasts to a large ring piercing her nipples. The chains then circled up and around her neck, holding her enlarged mammary glands firm and full.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.