XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 5: The Nightly Visit

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Nightly Visit - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

After checking on the carnal activities going on in the West Wing Common Room, Emma went to bed naked with a smile on her face. Her examination of Phillip went better than expected. He was an inquisitive young man and she knew she could have fun with that. She had thought about bringing one of her very willing students to her bedroom for some personal satisfaction, but decided sleep is what she needed. Besides, while she was in the Common Room, Sally again tried to put a damper on everyone's activities when she broke up with Rusty. Rusty, she decided needed a good talking to in the morning, because after Sally made her declaration, he simply said, "Ok" and started making out with a very shocked but willing Amara. Silly boy, still it got Sally to storm out of the Common Room.

Once Emma got comfortable in her oversized, extra stuffed canopy bed, she did what she did multiple times a day. She scanned the school grounds with her potent mind. Artie and Leech were, as the norm for this time of night, sleeping peacefully. A game of "Longshot" was taking place in the West Common Room with most of the First Years (how she loved that game!), Illyana continued to have her way with James' considerable man meat in front of anyone not watching the 'Longshot' game. Sally was storming herself to bed, but ... yes, she was being watched! 'Phillip, you little devil. Observant, too.' Danielle and Rahne were keeping each other company in their 'unique way', that really brought a smile to Emma's face. Rahne only trusted Dani and maybe Brother Kurt. Lucky girl.

The Summers were hot tubbing again, 'when didn't they?' Most of the X-men were out and about. Carol was already in bed and having another nightmare. 'Poor dear', Emma thought, she had been through so much but was still not able to comprehend who the 'Animal-Monster' in her dreams that tormented her, was. Kitty was on the prowl to complete her quest of owning Peter's peter. Nurse Prachett was putting Charles to bed, 'he was so lucky to "have" her.' And Mr. Veneer was satisfying his Mrs. Good man there.

Everything else was quiet on the school grounds. Or was it? Yes, there, someone is trying to hide himself from her, but now that she noticed him, he is standing out in her mind like a glowing beacon. They teach the X-men how to protect themselves mentally since so few of them had mental abilities. This one who was trying to hide himself from her, but since his mutant ability was not mental in nature; he would have stayed hidden only if Emma had overlooked him. Emma was not in the habit of overlooking anyone, especially him.

Emma called out into the darkness. "Lucas, you may come in."

Quietly, her bedroom door opened and was quickly filled by a massive frame.

Without saying a word, her stalker quietly shut her bedroom door and moved to the middle of her room, saying nothing. Emma allowed herself to relax, sprawling on her back, spreading her willing legs under her bed sheet, while resting both of her hands above her head, crossed, as if handcuffed. The raising of her arms caused her white silk sheet to slide down uncovering both of her full breasts. She wondered if in the dim light if her stalker could see her hardened nipples, but then she smiled, her nipples were always hard.

Neither said a word and after a while, Emma felt her legs get antsy and start pumping up and down which caused her sheet to lower farther and farther. Soon her mons was uncovered, her hands still crossed above her head and her breathing ragged. Still her stalker did not move.

With an exasperating breath, Emma finally spoke.

"How may I serve you Lucas?"

She thought about saying something snarky, but couldn't help trying to entice her large, dark, silent stalker. Her eyes had adjusted to the low light as much as they would and she could still hardly make out any details of her stalker. Oh, she knew that Lucas was a talk black man, with an equally large black "M" tattooed on the right side of his face. She knew he constantly wore his black leathers; always on duty was the school's 'Bishop'. Emma also knew Lucas was most definitely wearing a yellow neckerchief. That neckerchief was as equally important to Lucas as was the tattoo on his face. Both signified, to Lucas at least, that he was a Law Officer. A Law Officer from the future.

Lucas Bishop claimed to have traveled back in time 70 years to protect Professor Xavier and his school because he failed to do so in the future.

Emma was positive, that in fact Lucas did not travel back in time as he claimed, but she would acknowledged that the large man possibly did have memories of the future, memories that Emma, and to a lesser degree, Charles Xavier, thought were obviously a byproduct of Lucas's mutant abilities. This prescience though appears to be limited strictly to the time in the distant future where Lucas was part of the "XSE", a sanctioned paramilitary security force of mutants whose job it was to protect their fellow mutants. Indeed, the XSE were very similar to the X-men which Bishop now served in, albeit, without the current administration in Washington sanction.

Still, Emma was quite convinced that Lucas Bishop was a New York City Police Officer, whose mutant ability manifested later in his life and his prescience was so convincing that Lucas quit the NYPD, tattooed the "M" on his face and then sought out Professor Xavier while being adamant that he was indeed from the future.

The one conundrum in the whole issue was that Bishop, from his "future beliefs" insists that Emma would betray Professor Xavier and his X-men and so was not to be trusted. Professor Xavier had no qualms about accepting the mature and skilled Bishop into his X-men and Bishop immediately assigned himself the role of protecting the Professor AND watching Emma Frost, the Assistant Head-Mistress closely. Very Closely.

Bishop was not concerned about being courteous towards Emma, so any attempt by her to show Lucas his "true origins" were immediately rebuffed, simply because they were coming from Emma. Charles Xavier disappointed Emma here, which in itself has been a rare occurrence for her, because his desire to learn more about the future shown by Lucas's prescience inhibits her request that Charles show Lucas his "true origins". Instead, Charles has ordered Lucas to 'accept Emma as the Assistant Head-Mistress' and know that Charles has complete trust in Emma.

Still, Lucas watches and follows Emma relentlessly. He can always be found standing outside her class and she knows he will check on her bedroom three and four times a night when she is sleeping.

Like now. "So Lucas, are you going to submit to my womanly wiles and satisfy me with that black snake you have in your trousers?" As she says this, quite seriously, she raises her hips so he can see, she is sure in the dim light, her mons. And while he probably couldn't see her juices glistening out of her outer lips, she knew that he had to be able to smell her, oh so sweet, womanly smell.

Lucas silently moved forward. She could see him more clearly now, she could make out a bulge, sadly on his left hip and not the one between his legs that she knew ran down his right pant leg. Instead she could only see the bulge of the holster that housed Bishop's personal plasma pistol, which was powered by Lucas's mutant ability. Emma dared not to think what the power from his plasma pistol could do to her if she was hit by one of its bolts. Her mental powers would be powerless to stop it as it blew a basketball size hole where ever it struck her. Thankfully, the plasma pistol in the holster was secured and Lucas was standing looking at her with his arms across his expansive chests. Like so many things about his body size wise, he was the largest at the school, 2nd only to Peter "Colossus" Rasputin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.