XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 3: Peters Muse aka Man of Steel Vs Woman of Tissue

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Peters Muse aka Man of Steel Vs Woman of Tissue - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Elsewhere in the mansion, a Shadowcat hunted. Moving with more stealth then any normal cat could hope to imitate, she went from the first floor to the second floor and finally up to the attic on the western side of the mansion. The eastern attic was assigned to Ororo Monroe, who had turned it into arboretum, which was allowed by the massive skylights in the roof of the mansion. The western attic was turned into a large studio apartment. The only piece of furniture was a very large, custom made bed setup in the middle southern half of the studio. Clothes hung from a rack that spanned the entire south wall, with the entrance to the studio on the south east wall and painting tarps covered most of the floor.

The Shadowcat moved unheard and unseen into hanging shirts and scanned the large studio. There was paintings all over the room, mostly stacked up on the walls, three were on easels, with two of them covered. The third one, held Shadowcat's prey, with the painting facing south and the man in front facing north, he had no clue the of the Shadowcat's presence. The man was very large, at least six foot eight in stature and easily weighing two hundred and fifty pounds. He was naked except for a pair of pajama bottom that were streaked with paint. Indeed the man had paint all over his body as well. The man could be heard mumbling and the Shadowcat recognized that he was cursing in his native Russian, which put a smile to her face. So the painting, some abstract from which she could tell from her vantage point, was not going well. The time to strike was now!

Peter Rasputin was disgusted with what he saw in front of himself. Whatever it was, it was not art to him and he was the one that painted. He was about ready to throw white paint over it when he felt a hot, wet tongue lick inside his left ear, causing him to shiver.

"Katya" he said simply, not bothering to look at his attacker. Katherine "Kitty" Pryde aka Shadowcat hugged Peter Rasputin around his massive back, kissing him on his left cheek.

"Not coming together tonight lover?" she purred in his ear.

"Nyet" he said solemnly.

"Then I think it is time for you to take a break and the two of us can come together" she purred while rubbing her body against his back.

"Katya, I am trying to do some work here. Work that is important to me. Things I want to finish", Peter exasperated, separating and turning to face her. "Every night, it is the same thing, I am up here trying to paint and every night, you sneak up here wanting sex from me. Once in a while is nice and a welcomed break, but I am trying to be serious about my art here and you are not helping."

Kitty, wasn't paying attention, she was enthralled looking at Peter, the man. Muscles upon muscles spanned his body and his full, smooth face was handsome in an almost cherub way. While she was ignoring what he said, he always said the same thing; she did marvel about how even in his agitated state, he spoke with no Russian accent.

'God, the man is gorgeous', she thought and she just knew what buttons to press to get what see wanted, specifically that thick slab of meat between his legs.

Moving lithely, she placed her left hand on his left shoulder and gently guided him around so his back was to the custom made bed, made to accommodate Peter's massive size and started pushing him back to it.

"Peter, you have been up here for over an hour working. And as you just said, this painting is not working. So now it is time for you to take a break from it. I am your muse and as your muse, I am compelled to refresh your desire to make art. And that is what I am going to do. First I am going to relax you and when I am done, you will feel invigorated to continue with your art."

By the time Kitty finished her speech, Peter had been backed up to his bed and Kitty pushed him onto his bed which did not bemoan even his large frame. It excited Kitty how Peter could not deny her, as much as he may have wanted and she could feel her pussy lips begun to moisten.

"Behold" she said with a flourish, swinging her arms until they were posed above her head, "your muse". Kitty simply spun and her clothes fell to the floor, leaving her lithe, naked body on display for Peter in all of its glory.

'Amazing' Peter thought to himself. At five foot two and weighing only one hundred and ten pounds, Kitty's young body showed just how much of a dancer she was and danced is what she did. Not a sexual prance, but rather gliding over his floor undulating and surging with her every move, leaving Peter beguiled.

After Kitty had worked up a sweat, she stopped, standing over Peter as her chest heaved just enough to give her small buoyant breasts a bit of oscillation. Peter allowed himself to remain enraptured with the lovely creature in front of him, knowing what was coming next.

Smiling her full smile, teeth gleaming, Kitty knelt between Peter's legs and reached for Peter's bottoms. Peter didn't bother to lift his hips, because with a slight tingling sensation, he felt them lift off of his body as if they had suddenly become immaterial. Peter saw Kitty's eyes go directly for his manhood, that lay limp along his left thigh. Peter knew he was blessed. Not only was he with blessed with an abnormally large body, but his penis was abnormally large as well. Limp, as it was now, it measured just over eleven inches, but when he was excited, as he knew he would soon be, it's length was only increased by another inch with fully hardened penis measuring over twelve inches.

Peter knew Kitty had a voracious appetite to replace the energy she spent daily on her extensive dancing but what constantly surprised him was the size of Kitty's mouth. Having such a small body, her mouth was incredibly out of proportion to the rest of her, which was a good thing, because the girth of Peter's peter rivaled a Coke can when hard and Kitty definitely had an oral fetish when it came to Peter's giant peter. Kitty could hardly contain herself as she discarded Peter's pajama bottoms. 'God damn, I love that piece of meat of his. Even though he is not Jewish, I would be willing to marry him just for that giant hunk of cock. It literally makes my mouth water' and with that thought, she grabbed his penis and not to gently stuffed the head into her oversized mouth. 'Heaven' she thought.

Growing up, Kitty hated her large mouth, even though her mother said she could be the next Julia Roberts. It wasn't until years later that she saw Peter's giant dick that she learned to appreciate her over sized mouth. She had a mouth made for sucking giant dicks and she wouldn't have it any other way.

She has literally spent hours with Peter's giant schlong in her mouth and learned immediately that she had another set of muscles that she had to tend to. She promptly added jaw and throat muscle exercises to her daily dance routines and now she knew that she had the preeminent cock sucking mouth at the school. No one could touch her oral skills!

Peter would agree that Kitty's mouth was quite talented and that she took him places with her mouth none of his other lovers could. It took only seconds for her talented mouth to get him to his full size and Kitty didn't stop there. Peter grunted as she took him to the root, deep throating him causing Peter's eyes to roll into the back of his head. How could she take a foot of cock down that throat? Her pulsating throat muscles had him blathering like an idiot. Thanks to her mutant ability of Phasing, to make her body immaterial and walk through walls, Kitty could hold her breath to near super normal levels because she can't breathe while Phasing and she used that natural ability to the fullest. Kitty was almost evil when it came to her sucking on Peter's cock, because she had complete control when he could cum and sometimes she would make him go a long time before giving him relief. The fact that her pro-longing his release increased his pleasure tenfold was not lost in either of them.

Tonight Kitty was especially horny, the arrival of a new student who was quite good looking as well as her watching her best friend, who is Peter's younger sister, Illyana take her boyfriend's eleven inch dick up her ass made her want some satisfaction of her own. After deep throating him for over fifteen minutes, leaving him a quivering mass of muscles on his bed, Kitty disengaged her mouth from his lovely penis and moved forward to mount him.

While her mouth was extra large, Kitty's pussy was not, if anything it was extra small and she had some serious issue accommodating Peter's extra large penis. While it could be frustrating, Peter had learned to look at the positive side of it. To him, every time he fucked Kitty's petite pussy, it was like fucking a virgin all over again. Kitty couldn't take his full length, though she tried, and her pussy was so sore afterwards that it would take three days of recuperation before she could attempt intercourse with him again.

Slowly, holding his prized meat with one hand because even fully hard, it was too heavy to stand up straight on its own, she rubbed his flooded pussy lips against his monstrous tip and cooed in anticipation. Gingerly, she pushed down, taking three attempts before the head entered her ultra tight pussy.

"Oh fuck", said in a mix of pain, pleasure and anticipation. With both of her feet planted on either side of Peter's hips, she slowly moved up and down. Slowly. Here is where her dancing paid dividends, not only did she practice her throat and jaw muscles, but she concentrated on her thigh and hamstring muscles so that she was able to take as much time squatting on Peter's dick as she liked without feeling the burning sensation of tired muscles.

On rare occasions, she would be able to engulf six inches, about half of Peter's extra large cock into her, where it would rub against her cervix. Normally though she could only take about four and a half inches before she felt too much pain to overcome for her orgasm. Peter had learned that when she was on top, he was not to move, he was simply a piece of meat for her to impale herself onto. Since he couldn't move against her, Peter concentrated on her sensitive breasts and nipples. He had to be gentle here as well, not at all as rough as he would like, he wasn't allowed to even pull on her nipples or B-cup sized breasts, indeed while he thoroughly enjoyed fucking Kitty and her virgin sized pussy, the fact that he had to hold back so much frustrated him.

Kitty was getting closer now and let Peter know breaking the silence outside of both of their labored breathing.

"Yes, Peter. Yes. God, I am getting there. God, what a fucking cock you have, you big stud boy."

Peter took his clue and moved his right hand down to her pussy and started gently rubbing, just on the left edge of he clitoris using his thumb, while his left hand continued to gently flick her nipples with just his thumb. The results from his actions were immediate.

"Oh GOD, Oh GOD! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD!"

Collapsing onto Peter's chest, Kitty's body continued to spasm and she let her pussy disengage from Peter's cock. Peter caressed her naked backside while kissing her soft brown hair.

Fifteen minutes later and Kitty had finally recovered from her post coitus, and Kitty made a discovery.

"Baby, you didn't come. Again."

"No, but that is ok."

"No it isn't. Here baby, let me take care of you" as she moved her head back to Peter's hips. "It is ok, Kitty, I am fine. Besides, I am not hard any more and I want to get back to my painting." He said as he tried to pull Kitty back up to his chest.

"No, I will not allow you to not be satisfied after you just gave me such a glorious pleasure." Kitty, said with a hurt voice as she grabbed his cock covered in her saliva and copious vaginal juices, starting to whack him off.

Letting his frustration get too him, Peter raised his voice more then he wanted, "Kitty, did you ever think that maybe I don't want to have sex anymore?" And after a pause, added, "right now."

"But baby, I can take care of you, you know how much I love sucking you. And if you want I will make you cum quick vice prolonging it."

'Cum quick', now that thought made Peter want to laugh. Kitty could suck on his dick for hours at a time, and yet, once she got the dick inside her, she came quickly. Ten minutes was the longest she had ever lasted and that was when she was the most turned on and took him half way into her and Peter found those fuck session truly satisfying. Normally she lasted only two minutes before she would cum and then her pussy was done for three days. As much as Peter loved her blowjobs and he truly did, they did not satisfy his innate desire to mate with Kitty, to make love to her. To ravage her. Sex was a primordial thing and blow jobs, no matter how great, could not satisfy that urge.

"Look Kitty" trying a different track, "the enjoyment you gave me was out of this world, I don't need to orgasm to enjoy you nor do I have to have an orgasm every time was have sex."

Kitty was too smart for that argument, even with her having such a capacious oral appetite; she had a near genius level IQ.

"Bullshit, Peter. You are upset now. The fact that you are upset after not cumming with me is understandable. We have been having this issue for a while now. I don't like to have sexual intercourse with you anyway out side of me on top because you are so fucking big and your urge to simply move forward and back is more then my poor pussy can handle."

Trying to interrupt the argument unfolding, Peter changed his tone and started caressing Kitty's flowing long brown hair. "Katya, Katya..." But Kitty would have no part of his soothing, grabbing his hands that engulfed hers.

"You know, sometimes I think about sharing you. I know my pussy can't please your monster and I continually hope that my oral fetish does. I mean I let you face fuck me whenever you want, but you really don't want to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.