XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 1: A New Student Is Introduced

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Student Is Introduced - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Phillip sat fidgeting nervously in the taxi cab as it pulled into the main gate to the Xavier School for Gifted Children. His new home. Not that he would be missing his father's home in Hampton, Virginia because with the amount of moving around his father did for his work, Phillip never stayed in one location for more than three or four years. At the ripe age of sixteen, Phillip was still developing, but he had already grown to six feet in height and weighed one hundred and sixty pounds. If he hadn't taken up weight lifting two years ago, he weight would probably be more around one thirty or one forty. His dirty blonde hair, while trimmed short, complimented his blue eyes.

As the cab pulled into the circle drive way, Phillip noticed several teenagers, apparently his fellow students waiting on the steps in front of the school, a school that looked more like a mansion. Phillip was glad to see of the six teenagers, only one was a male. Phillip was typical in that he was a very horny teenager and he was typical in that he had no clue what to do with a female if he ever got the chance and his nerve would NEVER give him a chance. Still, it didn't hurt to look and this was a very good looking group, three blondes and two sun light red heads all between five foot three and five foot six. The only male was like Phillip, tall, but he also had the orange red of the two girls. Related? No, the shorter red head on the left, had a small cute nose that swooped forward and the second red head's face didn't match hers or the freckles on the male. Of the blondes, the one standing on the right with the long, straight hair hanging below her butt stared at Phillip with the most penetrating steel blue eyes and the second blonde whose hair was cut in a poofed out flowing style stood in front of the double doors to the school, looking at Phillip like she wanted to eat him up. An experience that shocked Phillip because he was sure he would enjoy it. The last blonde had a short bob and was hiding behind the only male.

As Phillip got out of the cab, the second blonde moved to the side and the man who had convinced Phillip's father, allowing Phillip to come to this school, came outside to meet Phillip. The man, Professor Charles Xavier whom the school was named after, was wheelchair bound and yet still was able to project an aura of respect and dignity about him. The fact that his shaven head shined in the morning sunlight reinforced that aura.

"Greetings Phillip and welcome to your new home", Xavier stated with caring and sincerity. He obviously wanted to calm Phillip's nerves. "The six students you see here are your classmates". At this point, Phillip was barraged by multiple greetings of which he was able to only decipher three, the southern twang of a "How do ya' do" from the male, a Irish "how are ye'" from the short red head and very cryptic and what Phillip could only relate to as a sultry, "I can't wait" from the blonde who had been standing in front of the doors. Followed by introductions; Stacy, Phillip, Rusty, Phillip, Illyana, Phillip, Rachael, Phillip, Teresa, Phillip, Sally, Phillip. By that time the whirlwind of introductions was done, Phillip wasn't sure what his name was; let alone what any of theirs were.

"Now Phillip, if you could follow me to my office, your class mates will take care of your belongings. Teresa, if you would check with Ms. Frost about which room Phillip will be moving into and then ask Ms. Frost to join us in my office. Thank you children" and with that, the Professor turned his wheel chair around and started to go inside. Shocked and a bit over whelmed, three seconds passed before he took off to catch up with the speeding Professor in his motorized wheel chair.

"Ah, Emma, thank you for joining us. I had just finished going over the preliminary rules of being a student here".

Phillip turned to see who had joined them without knocking and was ashamed when he did a double take. 'Yes, this won't be such a bad place at all', Phillip thought and was embarrassed by the look that she gave back to him, with the way she nodded her head and smirked at Phillip, he was sure she was saying, "thank you".

"Phillip", Professor Xavier interrupting Phillip's thoughts, "allow me to introduce you to the Assistant Headmistress, Emma Frost. Emma, like most everyone here is a mutant."

'And damn hot looking', Phillip thought.

Emma Frost had platinum blonde hair cut into a long bob, immaculate porcelain skin and wielding a body she wasn't afraid to show. Dressed in all white, from her 4 inch open toed, stiletto's, to her mid thigh tight mini-skirt, to her white man's business shirt, buttons opened to her navel, with her large breasts threatening to escape because they were obviously not encased in a brassiere. It was only after Phillip heard a throaty "mmmHMMM" three or four times that he was able to look up to her rosy, full lips and crystal blue eyes hiding behind a thin pair of horned rimmed glasses. Phillip wanted to crawl under a rock and die as soon as he realized that she had been standing there, for ages it appeared, with her arm out, offering a handshake. Phillip almost tripped over his own feet when he jumped up to eagerly shake her hand, hoping she was not offended by his poor actions.

"It is really a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Phillip. I am sure you are going to love it here at Xavier's" Emma said with a rich, soft voice while caressing his right hand with both of hers. He of course, could only stutter a weak, "thank you" back.

"Now Phillip, if you will have a seat, we can finish our meeting." Xavier said, re-taking control of the meeting. "We have covered all of the basic rules about being a student here, but obviously, this is not a normal school, this is a school for mutants. A school where mutants can learn to control their natural abilities as well as learn to interact with society as a whole. Learn to understand how and why society reacts the way they do against mutant kind and temper your response. What you may not realize is that this school is also the home to the mutant group, X-men, most of whom were students here just like you are now. They use their natural abilities to not only stop oppression against mutants, but also against mankind as whole. As such, you should be aware that this school could be the target of retaliatory strikes against the X-men. Do you understand what that means? Any questions about that or the X-men?"

At first Phillip had a hard time taken his eyes off of the lovely Assistant Headmistress Frost, who had sat down in the chair perpendicular to Phillips and had leaned towards Phillip giving him a wonderful view of her cleavage and possibly a light rose colored areola, but once Xavier has mentioned the X-men, Phillip was able to divest all of his attention on the Professor. X-men? Of course, Phillip knew who the mutant group was but he didn't agree with some of their actions..."X-men", he stumbled, "we ... I, err, am not, have to join?"

With comforting smile and slight shake of his head, Charles Xavier, "no, a student here does not have to join the X-men upon graduation. Indeed, just the opposite is true; we encourage our students to NOT want to join the X-men. But I will be honest with you, with the younger ones, especially the younger, MALE, students; they do want to join the X-men. Because it took a long time to really get this school up and running at its full capacity, we have only had three graduating classes and only a small percentage of those graduates have opted to join the X-men."

Suddenly, more comfortable with where he was sitting, Phillip asked, "And those who would want to strike at the school. Are you comfortable with knowing who they are and more importantly, that you will know enough in advance to evacuate the school?"

With a surprised look and a slight smile the Professor replied, "Now those are interesting questions, not at all like the ones we normally get. In answer to your questions, for the first one the answer is yes and no. Yes, those groups or individuals that have a grief with either the X-men or myself, we know and track their efforts as best we can, but we are not all knowing here and every year it seems like there is a new threat that we never knew existed to replace one of the older ones. As to evacuation, that is something we do as a last measure, normally we simply meet the threat head on. The defenses we have installed here is quite extensive, we have a security system that detects bio-metrics, the staff and student's bio-metrics are uploaded into the system and as such, they cannot trip the defensive alarms, but it gives us plenty of notification to move the younger students into the protective shelters we have scattered about the campus and for the senior students, well the X-men and their reserves to mount the appropriate defenses. Additionally, you have to understand, that my mental abilities are no small factor and I would never let anyone step foot on this campus that I didn't want to, "Xavier ended with a confident note.

Not swayed, Phillip continued, "but how do you 'track those that are wanted by the world government agencies'? How can you feel so confident that you will know what they are doing?"

Charles couldn't contain the surprised reaction to someone not taking one of his serious declarations at face value, "Phillip, you have to understand something, between Ms. Frost here, an X-man Jean Grey and myself, we are three of the strongest telepathic minds in the world." Holding up his hand to stall the expected response by Phillip, Xavier continued, "We do not randomly read minds, but what we can do is use a machine I created called Cereboro, that allows us to not only track mutants but also concentrate on individuals and not read their minds, but get a "feel" for their intentions. Something else you might want to know is that not all organizations with wicked intent are displayed that way to the public masses. Take Ms. Frost's former colleagues in the Hellfire Club. The Hellfire Club has been around for literally hundreds of years, it is one of the most exclusive clubs you could belong to, with the bulk of its members being captains of the world's industries. We have fought them several times because of views on how the world should be run and each time we have they have used their connections in the world media to paint the X-men as terrorists and yet they are the ones that are constantly trying to acquire more power."

Slowly, Phillip turned to his left and seriously looked at Emma Frost. The Professor continued, "How can we trust Emma? For one, I have had numerous sessions with her and as a premier telepath, I can and will vouch for her sincerity, but honestly, as with any position of power and responsibility, especially that as a teacher, she has to earn the trust of each and every one of us. I can tell you that she has been here for One7 months and not once has her trust come to question. Something else you might want to lock away in that analyzing mind of yours, we do not hold ones previous actions or life against them. Everyone can change and is allowed to change, for better or worst. She is not the only person here at this school with a shady background and I would appreciate it if you do not go looking for conspiracies."

To acknowledge that he heard what the Professor had just said, Phillip turned towards him, but then slowly turned towards the Assistant Headmistress who picked up the gauntlet of challenge and spoke to Phillip.

"Phillip, you need to understand that, yes, I did love the decadent lifestyle afforded to me as the White Queen of the Hellfire Club's Inner Sanctum, but after a while I began to realize that what they wanted was to make themselves as Kings and everyone else their slaves. I am sorry, but that thought process is entirely outdated and simply wrong. I left them and joined with Charles here because I believe in what he stands for. Mind you, I left the Inner Sanctum at great personal cost, in money and lives. Prior to that I was the Headmistress of the Massachusetts Academy, which was a clone of this school here. Because of my transgressions, the Inner Sanctum ordered my school razed." At this point, Emma pauses, takes a deep, emotional breath and continues with a much lower, vulnerable voice. "All of my students were massacred because they didn't want the chance that any of the children would side with me."

With her eyes clamped closed and extremely, moist, Emma took three very deep, slow breaths that accented her bare cleavage, while the two males looked on somberly and then she continued, looking directly at Phillip. "My actions killed those children. Mine. I have to live with that every day and not a day goes by that I don't curse the Hellfire Club and especially, my involvement with them. At first I came here because of a political view, I stay because this is my penance, to ensure the protection of this school and its children. I failed the first time, I will not fail again."

The cynic in Phillip couldn't decide if she was a good actress, pushing the right buttons or if she was truly repentant. But at that moment he decided he would let her hang herself if she was to be a traitor to the school.

Just as he came to that conclusion, the Professor continued. "Now Phillip, I think we are about done here. If you have any questions please, both of our doors are open. As to your schedule, we have agreed to let you CLEP out of the rest of your high curriculum and will set up for you to take those tests in the end of two month time, from there you will move on to collegiate courses to help decide what degree you would like to work towards. Additionally, you will take part of the normal social courses we use here aimed at specifically understanding being a mutant in our society. These courses are group sessions of varying sizes, with I think, the first one is going to be a one on one with me, because I would like to talk to you about some of your views. I must say, your thought processes are quite intriguing. Now, normally you would go for your physical with Ms. Frost, but because we have been in here for so long, dinner was actually served One0 minutes ago and it will be your chance to meet everyone here at the school. Now, come, let us not delay another minute."

As Phillip stood, he looked at Ms. Frost who had regained her composure and graced him with an endearing smile. As they both strived to keep up with the Professor, Phillip asked his female companion, "Physical? You?"

Gracing Phillip with another smile, Emma replied, "Yes, I have three doctorates. The first two was in Psycho Analyst and Psychotherapy, power of the mind and all that, but later when I started the Academy, I went back and completed my doctorate of physical anatomy to be a General Practitioner."

As she completed that sentence, the trio reached the bustling dining room, where dinner was already in progress. The mainstay of the dining room was the long dining room table that seated 40. That table was full except for three spots, the head at each end, which apparently was for the Headmaster and Headmistress and one chair near Ms. Frost's end of the table, three chairs down on her left, between the sultry blond and the short haired blonde that had been hiding been the male red head out front.

"Now that everyone is seated. First I would like to apologize that we were late to dinner and now I would like everyone to make our newest student, Phillip Patrick David, is welcomed over the next few days as he becomes acclimated to his new environment." With that a large cheer went up numerous well wishes were sent to across the table to Phillip. Phillip wasn't sure whether or not he should respond or how, shyly smiled with a red face while lamely waving with his right hand, until he felt a shock as the sultry blond on his right grabbed his right thigh, which made Phillip stiffen, and squeezing his thigh while leaning into his ear, spoke with her husky voice, "Don't let the big crowd cow you, this is everyone here at the school. They try to have a 'family oriented' dinner meals, but this is the first time everyone one has been present in a couple of months."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.