Alone in a Country Town
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Kangaroo08

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Set in the mid 1800's. Dawn is a sweet, stars in the eyes, kid from a religious family. She has always wanted to teach school and saw an add for a young female teacher to go to the lonely cattle town of Mill Creek to teach at the small one room school. On the way she falls into the hands of the evil school board member who is really an unscrupulous pimp. During a violent storm her life was overturned for ever.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

Dawn went to the window and looked out into the darkness. The lamp light from the window bathed a small patch of ground beyond the building in a soft yellow glow. The Fawn Hound was licking his shrinking penis as he lay next to the little black bitch who appeared to be sleeping. Dawn reached for the door and closed it deliberately making the fawn dog stop his cleaning task and look up at the human bitch who was framed by the window. For a long while the naked human and the yellow dog just looked at each other trying to read each others thoughts. Finally Dawn turned away and went to the basin of water on the stand near the bed to sponge her face and legs.

Now conscious of the dogs odor that clung to her flesh she rubbed her body vigorously in an attempt to remove as much of the stench as she could. In the process she realized that the dog must have been shedding and some of the loose fur also clung to her moist skin. A quick toweling removed most of the hair before her attention became focused on sponging her leaking pussy and pubic thatch. She did all of this without emotion. Dawn felt alone and soiled by all of the events that had occurred during the last hour or so but she was powerless to change anything.

Still smelled strongly of dog Dawn looked about the room, her eyes settled on the dressing table where several bottles of Goldie's perfume stood. With the spray pump she doused her entire body liberally. As she was applying the perfume Slade had sat up holding his head and looking very dazed.

On the opposite side of the bed to Slade, Dawn didn't see him rise unsteadily to his feet, nor did she here him edge around the bed. The Fawn dog, now looking in at the window, did and he barked as Slade's powerful arms wrapped around the girls slender body. Dawn heard the bark but she failed to understand the warning. With one deft move Slade lifted Dawn from the floor and threw her onto the bed.

The dog was agitated as he ran between the door and the window barking and whining, in turn, as Slade settled between Dawns spread legs. Dawn whimpered and looked to the window where the painful brown eyes of her dog lover looked on helplessly as Slade searched for and found her sloppy portal. To her surprise Dawn hardly felt Slade's penis slide full shaft into her dog cum coated warmth.

Dawn turned her head from the watching dog and lay looking at the ceiling as the man strained and grunted as he humped her vigorously. Every contact of their groins echoed in the small room with a wet slapping sound. Slowly Dawn came alive to the vigorous humping that she was being subjected to and her legs tentatively curled over the man's calf and her behind lifted to each thrust.

Slade was still numb from his concussive collision with the bed head but as he felt the girl respond he slid his hand under her behind and dragging the her hard onto his thickness. Now the Dawns pussy responded by tightening about the invading flesh that still slid silkily into her well lubricated cunt. With his hands cupping each soft ass cheek he was able to slide a finger into her ass crack and across her brown pucker. The girl under him began to moan and roll her hips. She lifted her legs gradually higher to wrap Slade's narrow hips tightly to her clasping snatch.

Dawn was a mass of sensation as the finger probed her ass and Slade's Thick shaft probed her silky smooth pussy. She felt a growing heat wash over her as the fucking continued and her groin began clasping hard down on the invading flesh. Then it happened ... Dawn's hips lifted sharply as a huge charge of energy surged through her. Then Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack her hips thrashed and her pussy clasped down hard, almost expelling the man's penis that was also discharging spirit after spirit into her delightfully clutching sheath.

Finally, slowly the man and the women collapsed onto the bed. At first they didn't register the knocking on the door that seemed distant. As their harts stopped pounding and their rasping breath became softer, the pounding on the door became louder. "Times up Slade,". Slade slapped the girl on the hip as he reluctantly rolled from the bed and pulled his Jeans up over his hips and still swollen penis.

"I might have had a better fuck but I don't remember when," he complimented as he dragged his shirt on, before he called "Okay come in she's ready." immediately the door opened and an older cowboy entered the room.

"Man that's a big bight on your neck Slade, seen smaller bites from a horse." Slade hadn't realised that the girl had bitten his neck as she had climaxed but he boasted as he went to the door.

"I have that effect on woman Sol, they just cant get enough of me." He closed the door as he departed.

Although Slade had declared her ready Dawn felt far from ready to be taken by another man but Sol had paid his money and was already down to his draws. From the bed the girl watched the elderly cowboy disrobe. He was tough and wiry and his lean hairy body only gave a hint of his age.

Sol had undressed facing the bed and his eyes remained fixed on the firm pink body of the women draped in the messed sheets. Her skin was unblemished except for several parallel scratches that extended across her ribs from her ample globes on either side of her chest. He may not have been so keen on the task at hand if he had known that the mangy fawn mutt that still peered through the window, whimpering, had been and planted his copious semen before him.

"well girl show me what you got, open up," Dawn unsmiling parted her thighs to reveal herself to the man who was climbing onto the bed to join her. Her feelings of humiliation and degradation showed in her face but in spite of her inner feelings she new that she would not resist this man or any that followed. The glow and the memory of the pleasure her body had felt as she had climaxed under the loathsome Slade made her pervertedly curious about what was to come with the other men that were destined to invade her body that night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.