Alone in a Country Town - Cover

Alone in a Country Town

Copyright© 2009 by Kangaroo08

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Set in the mid 1800's. Dawn is a sweet, stars in the eyes, kid from a religious family. She has always wanted to teach school and saw an add for a young female teacher to go to the lonely cattle town of Mill Creek to teach at the small one room school. On the way she falls into the hands of the evil school board member who is really an unscrupulous pimp. During a violent storm her life was overturned for ever.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

In the bar room the sudden loud thud instigated loud hoots and lewd comments about what might be happening in the Goldie's room of business. In her alcohol fogged brain Dawn heard the noise level from the bar increase but she didn't realize how thin the walls really were and how well things inside her room might be heard in the bar room.

Dawn took another swig of the sweet bubbly drink as she knelt naked by the unconscious Slade. The Fawn Hound was now directly behind the young naked women and he was smelling her powerful women smell that promised so much. Dawn looked through blurred eyes, confused, not knowing what to do. She had never been confronted by a situation like this before. However, in the situation she decided that some drink might help. With her knees resting on the floor either side of Slade's knees she leaned forward deciding to pour some wine into Slade's open mouth.

The Fawn Hound watched as the female lent forward, bottle in hand, Her behind was now at his eye level, her knees remained separated by the man's legs. Her female opening was slightly parted and glistened from the moisture that had resulted from her stimulation by the human males fingers.

The Hound was intoxicated by the smell of the human bitches scent. It was different from that of a dog bitch but it was clearly the scent of a female that was ready to mate. Now, her very action of presenting to him was enough for him to make a decision. He whimpered and shuffled his feet on the exposed board floor. The falling Slade had shifted the rug covering that was now bunched against the dressing table.

Dawn heard the whimper as well as the dogs claws on the boards all too late. Even as she turned The Fawn Hound had already thrown one front leg across her smooth pale hip. The dirty dew claw grazed Dawns tender flesh as the digs forelegs gripped at her body. With a look of puzzled amazement the startled teenager froze, Her head, partly turned, Dawn saw that it was a dog, not just any dog, but the Fawn Hound who had been fucking the little black bitch a short time earlier.

Dawn screamed as the wet gritty Hound fir made contact with her back. It was short and sharp scream and it again provoked knowing comments from the bar room rabble.

"There it goes Porter, Your girls no longer virgin," One ugly cowboy called across the bar-room. The rest of the men laughed raucously. Porter declined to comment. If Dawns hart wasn't beating so fast and loud she would have heard the conversation herself but her buzzing ears just herd the vociferous laughter

The Hound wasted no time in pressing his advantage. Trapped between the bed and the dressing table and a wall directly in front of her Dawn could not avoid the amorous Dog. She threw her hip one way then the other in a futile attempt to dislodge the determined animal. who only clamped his forelegs around her waist more firmly as he drew his hind legs forward until his thrusting hind quarters made contact with her behind. Dawn was afraid of dogs, afraid of being bitten. Even as the dog humped at here she hadn't yet realized that he was trying to mate her not bite her

Dawn tried to push the dog away but became unbalanced and quickly placed her hand back on the floor.

"Go away," she hissed now realizing that sound in the rooms, bar room and bedroom, must carry through the walls both ways equally successfully. "shoo, stop that ... Oooooh," the dogs dick was only partly extended but the tip dug into her flesh missing her vaginal opening by a fraction, hurting her tender flesh, Dawn moved her hips aside to avoid further hurt. The dog was just as quick to reposition his hips.

"Ohhh ... no not you too," she gasped as her numbed brain was hit by the realization of what was happening.

Back on the attack the dog kept his rhythmic hip undulations moving forward, searching as he adjusted his position then readjusted it. Several times he dipped into Dawns moist portal but missed her warm opening. A little frustrated at missing what he had thought was a big target he stopped thrusting at the now immobile girl and dismounted. Dawns sigh was audable. However, the fawn Hound wasn't finished with the smooth fur-less human bitch.

The Fawn Hound edged away from Dawn's rump and took a long look at her pussy. He had sprayed his warm pre-cum across her hairy mound and her vulva glistened with the seminal fluid. His observation done the dog sniffed at the Dawns vagina devouring her delicate scent as he did. Dawn unmoved and trembling, head partly turned, watched with a renewed fear. The Fawn dog moved closer to her center of interest and she could no longer see his eyes or muzzle.

The dogs panting tongue extended and in an instant was lashed across, then along, Dawns fleshy folds. With excited enthusiasm the beast licked the trembling girls virgin portal for several heart stopping, wet, seconds. Then the dog paused his oral attack on the human before him and let her juices, that clung to his muzzle, stimulate his olfactory glans. Her taste satisfied him and she was unresisting only several low moans escaped her as the dog had tasted her readiness. He considered her stance and lack of resistance as compliance.

However, Dawn was too defeated to resist, she couldn't escape her horrible fate and both fear and apathy led to surrender. She felt the warm rough organ return sliding part way into her vagina before it was withdrawn from her. Then a scraping of claws meant just one thing, the dog was ready to remount

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.