Alone in a Country Town - Cover

Alone in a Country Town

Copyright© 2009 by Kangaroo08

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Set in the mid 1800's. Dawn is a sweet, stars in the eyes, kid from a religious family. She has always wanted to teach school and saw an add for a young female teacher to go to the lonely cattle town of Mill Creek to teach at the small one room school. On the way she falls into the hands of the evil school board member who is really an unscrupulous pimp. During a violent storm her life was overturned for ever.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

Dawn had just arrived in the Goldie's room when the rain began to fall. The churning clouds had blotted out the sun and it was now quite dark inside. The young girl found the two large coal oil lamps and the matches to light them. The soft glow cast by the lamps opal green shade gave the room a comfortable air. The bed was plush with a solid foot board and an ornate headboard. A large tallboy cupboard and a matching dressing table still strewn with all of Goldie's make-up and perfumes completed the rooms décor.

Dawn hesitated in her inspection and looked into the mirror of the dressing table, upon seeing her reflection she again wondered why she was in this place totally out of her comfort zone. The sound from the bar was growing as everyone in town came to the hotel bar to seek shelter and companionship. The rolling thunder continued to grew in intensity and the almost continuous sheet lightning made the lamps almost redundant.

By the bed was a small table and on the table was a thick book. Dawn opened the book and it seemed like a combination of diary and tally book. She was about to put it down when something inside her head, her father would say it was the devil at work, made her reopen the book and look more closely at the content. Thursday was the heading followed by a neat two column list, names at the left and an amount in dollars at the right. Some of the names were full names and others were just first names. There were five on the first page. Under the last name the columns were ruled off and a brief comment followed. 'Today I saw five men they all paid for a short time. Not a bad start.' the tally at the bottom of the list showed twenty five dollars and a deduction of twelve dollars fifty with a final total of twelve dollars fifty as a grand total.

All the pages in the book were set out the same way and the number of names varied from none, rarely, to twelve or fourteen at least once a week. Dawn, as she did often, blushed when she realized that this was a tally book of customers and that Goldie was a whore. In her innocence she hadn't realized it before this moment. She looked at one of the long totals several times and Slade's name appeared twice and Dancers once for that day.

Dawn placed the book on the bed and went to the window. Outside there was a low roof that protected the back of the building from the swirling rain. An outhouse with two doors was about ten yards away in a direct line from the back door of the Bar. It would be a wet trip for those who were taken short during the storm. On the veranda the little bitch lay curled up with many of the dogs that were following her also seeking the veranda's shelter.

"Your not the only slut around this place," Dawn directed her comment at the little bitch, "There was one in here not so long back but she had two legs. Fourteen in one day, dawn blushed finding the number hard to comprehend, she had fourteen men, what's your total?" Dawn had been mollified at the total of fourteen men that Goldie had logged in her diary and to make it worse the mercenary comment at the bottom of the page indicating it had been a great night for increasing her bank balance. Dawn wondered just how a women could be taken by so many men in just one evening.

A short while later Dawn lay on the bed as the storm continued to rage outside and contemplated man after man climbing on top of her naked body and having there way with her and she grew wet at the thought. Her slender fingers had slid under her voluminous dress and were between her legs without a conscious thought directing them. Her panties crotch had a growing wet patch that she lightly rubbed, then a tap on the door made her throw her dress back over her legs and another red flush of guilt tinted her features as she swung to the floor and called out.

"Just a moment." Dawn approached the door adjusting her dress as she went, "Who is it."

"Porter, may I come in Miss Purtil," his manners, as usual, were impeccable. Dawn opened the door a little and the noise from the bar amplified. Porter stood there with a two glasses and a bottle which he lifted as her face appeared.

"Champagne," He seemed as if he had been already drinking.

"Mr Porter I don't drink hard liqueur." The girl answered rather abruptly and in a voice that carried beyond the door of Goldie's room. Several of the men turned around with admiring, lecherous glances at the young women framed by the partly opened door. Dawn saw the looks and decided that it might be best to continue the conversation inside. She stood back and let Porter pass.

"Thank you Miss Purtil, let us drink to your new appointment on this foul night." Porter placed the glasses and champagne bottle on the dressing table.

"Mr Porter I said that I don't drink hard liquor, our religion frowns upon it."

The insistent Porter poured the bubbling champagne into the two glasses and offered one to Dawn ignoring her protests. "It's not liquor its wine and week wine bubbly wine, Jesus took wine didn't he? Come along now just take a sip, a little sip and tell me what you think." The young girl new that this man would not be easily discouraged.

"Oh very well Dawn gave in with a sigh and took a delicate sip." Porter watched closely.

"Now that's not as nasty as you thought is it?"

"Well ... no, but I would still rather not drink it Mr Porter."

"Oh don't be a stuffed shirt, Opps, sorry, blouse. your daddy isn't here to see and besides I would like to toast your new Job. What harm can it do?" With that he raised his glass and touched hers. Dawn, reluctantly obliging the Man took another sip. Ten minutes later she had finished her second Glass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.