Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

-Tucson-

I followed that — admittedly well-dressed — piece of shit back to my table where Anastasia was sitting looking wholly pissed-off and ready to bolt at any second. She saw Malenkov moving towards her with me following in his wake and the pissed-off look was replaced with one a little more fear-like. I'd hoped she was faking that one also but I had the feeling she wasn't.

"If you don't mind I'd like a word or two with your lady friend," he grumbled and grabbed Anastasia's wrist pulling her upward until she was standing next to him. "Club business, you understand. Come with me, Paula."

"But, Anton..." she protested but didn't try to draw her arm back.

"Now, Paula!" he hissed. He didn't have to grab her so hard and certainly didn't have to pull her so she almost lost her footing. I caught my hand snaking back towards the small of my back but stopped it just in time; it was far too soon to start making any play.

I watched intently as he drew her face close to his and whispered punctuating his points every now and then with a little shake that almost knocked her off her feet. She shook her head violently and pleaded but he just kept whispering and shaking until she finally turned her face down and nodded in surrender. I could almost hear him chuckle as she slowly made her way back to the table.

"I really hope the fuck this works," she hissed as she reached out and took my hand. "I'm going to hate going through this for real." I could see what looked like a real tear at the corner of her eye and she sniffed almost inaudibly.

"What... ?" I started to ask but she interrupted me before I could finish the question.

"I'll tell you when we're alone," she hissed and I nodded. Moving quickly she led me through the maze of tables to an inconspicuous corridor near the back of the main room. There was a big beefy looking guy lounging casually next to its entrance who perked up when we approached. He looked at Anastasia, gave a little chuckle holding up three fingers, when she averted her eyes and pulled me past quickly. With me still in tow we passed a few numbered doors before stopping in front of one with a fancy number three on it. Taking a deep breath she pushed the latch and opened it dropping my hand and letting me follow her in.

Once we were both in the room she closed the door, set the lock and turned back to look at me. She looked both nervous and scared at the same time. Hell, for all she knew I could be some plant sent by the Malenkov brothers to "break her in" for her new line of work. I doubt they'd have that kind of forethought or even give a shit about easing her into this but it was certainly possible. She sure as hell didn't know me other than as a name her sister had given her and for all she knew they could have been tapping their pers-coms and using that information against her. It would have been nice if she could have talked to Allison before all this crap happened but it was far too late for that.

Taking a step closer to me she wrapped her arms tentatively around my neck and whispered into my ear, "Are you sure they can't hear us?"

"Pretty sure," I whispered back resting my hands on her hips. She was practically naked and this was causing very ungentlemanly reactions in certain southerly portions of my anatomy. I knew this wasn't going to do anything to decrease any suspicion she might have of me but to be honest there wasn't a damned thing I could do about it; it was just like holding Allison in my arms. Well, maybe not exactly like holding Allison; there was a tiny difference but if you stuck a gun against my head and forced me to explain what that difference was you'd have to shoot me first. I knew there was a difference but I'm not sure I could explain what the difference was. As far as I could tell, there certainly wasn't a difference in how my body reacted to them.

"No mic within three or four meters will pick up anything," I continued. "That should pretty much cover this room. If we keep it down, even a parabolic in the next room shouldn't be able to hear us."

"Good," I felt her nod against me. Dropping her arms she took a step back and quickly lifted the cover-up over her head. Bending down she started skinning the g-string down and glanced up at me.

"Ah, Anastasia, you don't have to..."

"You said they can't hear us but could probably see us, right?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"I know for a fact they watch these rooms," she hissed. "I've heard the assholes laughing about the free shows they get. Now get your clothes off, act like you want to fuck me and let's get under the covers so we can talk."

"Oh ... okay," I stammered.

"The babe's got a head on her shoulders," Mike broke in over the net. "Maybe she's more than a great pair of tits. Now get the skins off, Cubby, and hopefully she won't laugh when she sees that tiny little dick of yours."

"Shut up, Mike," I sub-vocalized but I must have said something out loud also because Anastasia look up at me and frowned. "I wasn't talking to you," I assured her. "I'll tell you about it here in a second." I'm not sure why I was nervous getting undressed. Okay, maybe it was because there was no way in hell she wasn't going to see the effect she was having on me and I'm not sure how she was going to take it. Anyway I did it, taking care to make sure my piece was out of sight as I draped my clothes over one of the chairs next to the bed.

"Oow, maybe you won't have to act much at all," she smirked as my traitorous cock popped out of my shorts at full mast. I think I actually blushed.

"Good reactions," Mike interjected. "I assume she didn't laugh or point at your limp little willy. With that kind of talent maybe she has a future in the vids."

"Shut — up — Mike!" I sent back as forcefully as possible.

"Who are you talking too?" Anastasia muttered as she slid under the sheets.

"My backup," I answered. "A couple of my friends are outside keeping an eye on things. They're buddies of mine. We were on the same team back in the war and we can still talk to each other over our net."

"You can talk to each other when the fuckwads can't hear us?" she asked incredulously. "How... ?"

"I'm not even going to try to explain," I shrugged. "Mostly because I don't understand it, but if they say we can't be overheard, then we can't. I'd stake my life on it."

"I suppose you are," she said raising her eyebrows. "So they can hear what we're saying?"

"Yep, and Mike has a sort of warped sense of humor," I nodded. "Actually everything about her is warped. Anyway, she has a tendency to say rather inappropriate things over the net now and then."

"She? One of your girlfriends? Does Allie know about her?" Anastasia frowned.

"Allison's met her and she's not my girlfriend," I answered quickly. "I'm not sure anyone could be attracted to the skinny old hag but I can guarantee you I'm not."

"Not smart, Bri," Weird cut in. I could just see him smirking.

"I'm going to get you for that, Brian sweetie," Mike passed along right afterwards.

I must have winced because Anastasia whispered, "Is something wrong?"

"Ah, let's just say the beautiful, seductive and svelte Michelle took exception to my offhand and ill-considered remark and in so many words just promised to kick my ass when we're done here."

"Eww! I like her." Anastasia actually giggled.

"You would," I sighed. "She's nothing but trouble and I get the feeling you're no better."

"You sure know how to sweet-talk a girl," she grinned. "But right now you'd better start handling me or our audience is going to wonder what in the hell is going on. Nobody is going to pay a C-note and just jaw with the toys."

"Ah, it was more like two thousand — well, twenty-five hundred if you count the facilitating fee, and I suppose you're right. I'm just not sure how to go about this," I paused a little flustered. "I don't want to make you nervous or have you think I'm..."

"You're kidding me! Two-thousand fucking ND's! Shit, if you spent a tenth of that on me for a date, you can be damn sure you'd be getting a little more than a quick feel!" she chuckled. "Now take this hand and do some serious rubbing while you talk" she grabbed the aforementioned appendage and guided it to one of her breasts. It was magnificent! It felt like I had Allison in my arms and I have to admit I got lost in the feel of its soft swell, the hard nub of the nipple on top, the pimply bumps covering the areola.

"You aren't talking," she whispered as she shoved my face into her neck next to her ear. "You can pretend to be nibbling my ear; in fact you can do more than just pretend; I kind of like that." Allison had liked it also. I tried to remember why I was there.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "Ah, anyway I came in here to scope out the best way to get you out of here. Is there a back entrance?"

"No," she murmured. "Oh, that feels good, keep doing that. The hallway here goes back to the offices and then to a back door. Right now there are probably ten goons in there watching and listening."

"Shit! There must be another five out front. This ain't going to be easy."

"Just leave me here," she said pulling my face around to look in my eyes. "Just leave me here. I'll be fine."

"There is no fucking way I'm leaving here without you," I hissed forcefully.

"Allie will understand," she answered softly.

"Allison would not understand," I replied. "And besides, even if she did, I'm not going to leave you here. Do you understand? One way or another you are leaving this place, tonight."

She smiled and pulled me over on top of her. Did I mention Allison wasn't some tiny little petite thing? Well her sister was no different. When she pulled I moved, not that I resisted a whole lot, I'll have to admit. Her legs came up and wrapped around my hips and the lips of her pussy enveloped the sides of my shaft as it was pressed up against my belly.

"You could leave me," she whispered as she looked up at me.

"No I couldn't," I groaned. "I could never leave you." I'm pretty sure I meant to say "leave you here," but somehow that's not what came out.

Her hands came up to the back of my head and suddenly she was guiding me down until our lips met and I groaned again. She tasted sweet and fresh, like Allison and yet totally different. The one thing that was exactly the same was the feeling I had as we embraced; it felt like this was the place I belonged. As dumb as it all was, I'd fallen in love with a woman who I'd met less than an hour before. It wasn't any stronger than the love I had for Allison, but it wasn't any weaker either. I was totally fucked!

Or so I'd thought. As our lips locked and our tongues dueled she kind of shimmied her hips and suddenly I was balls deep inside her and both of us moaned. Yeah, I knew it was wrong: I shouldn't be screwing my lover's sister, no fucking way! There was no doubt in my military mind that this was going to turn out badly but there was absolutely no Goddamn way I could stop it either. It'd been easier to stop the moon from revolving around the earth.

Her hands moved down to my back and she dug her fingernails into my back with a little whimper (I think she was the one that whimpered but I couldn't swear to it) and crossed her ankles behind me as I began my gentle thrusting. How long we did that I couldn't tell you; a minute ... an hour ... who knows? Sometime later I had no choice except to go a little harder, a little deeper as she closed her eyes and groaned under me. At the same time I could feel her arms and legs tightening around me I felt her muscles clamping down on my cock and I came so hard it felt like my whole insides were emptying out of me.

We stayed in that position for a while just kissing lightly and caressing. Finally still connected, she rolled us over until she was lying on top of me, her face nuzzling my neck.

"Oh, Allison," I groaned in despair.

"Hush," Anastasia cooed softly as she caressed my cheek.

"But I..." I started.

"It'll be all right," she cooed again.

"I don't see how," I groaned again.

"It'll be all right; it'll work out," she kept saying and then suddenly pushed herself upright and looked down at me. "How long do you have me for anyway?"

"What? Ah ... all night," I replied a bit confused.

"Well I should hope so for twenty-five hundred," she huffed. "Good. I've been thinking about it. The best time to try to get out of here is early in the morning. We close at four and by seven there will be only five or six of the pricks left; everybody else goes home. They probably won't bother to kick you out until eight or so. If we leave about seven there might be a good chance we can just walk out and nobody will see us until it's too late."

"Your fuck-bunny has a good idea," Mike contributed. "If they leave you alone till then at least there won't be any customers around — not so much collateral damage. Good thing you didn't distract her with anything important. At least one of you was thinking."

"You have that funny look again," Anastasia said cocking her head to one side.

"Yeah, ah, my friends agree," I grunted.

"That wasn't all, was it?" she grinned.

"No. She also said it was a good thing one of us wasn't distracted and able to think straight," I added disgustedly.

"Oh, I thought of that before you fucked my brains out," she said leaning down as if she were speaking into a microphone. "If you only had me for an hour or two I was going to recommend you try for the whole night if you were willing. I have to admit after you stuffed that huge piece of sausage into me I wasn't thinking about anything else."

"They must grow them real small here in Arizona is all I can say if she thinks your tiny little thing is huge," quipped Mike. "But I do like her attitude. We're going to hang around out here in case you need the help but it sounds like you have things well in hand."

"What did she say?" Anastasia demanded.

"I am not going to be you twos pers-com," I grumped. "But it does sound like a plan. If we can just walk out of here, all the better, if you ask me."

"Party-pooper," Anastasia pouted and then brightened up. "So we still have about six hours. Whatever will we do with the time?" she asked grinding her groin on mine. I was still half-hard and still plugged in if you know what I mean. Well, half-hard didn't last long and I soon found Anastasia liked it rough and physical as well as slow and gentle.


Being awakened by a gentle kiss has got to be the best way to start a day. Having your pseudo-big sister screaming obscenities inside your brain isn't.

"Wake up shithead," Mike's voice range through my cranium. "Its oh-six-hundred hours, recruit. Time to take your hand off your cock and pick up your socks! Let's move it, lover boy."

"Mike, you haven't got a romantic bone in your body," I mumbled back grumpily. Sure, there was a time when I'd have been instantly awake and ready to rock but after eight years of pleasant civilian living, I kind of got used to sleeping in; sometimes I even stayed in bed past 0700!

"Is that what you call it?" she replied. "Well excuse me! And here I was thinking you were just boning the hell out of the bitch.

"Anyway," she continued before I could come back with an equally stinging rebuttal, "the joint closed down right on time at 0400 so Weird and I had to get out of the lot and park out on the street. If you think you can hold out there we're going to head on back to the room, take a dump and freshen up our makeup; should be back in about forty. Still looks good for 0700. The cleaning crew came in right after closing and it looks like they're starting to pack up now. If your bed-bunny was right, maybe it'll be clear by then."

"Copy," I sent. "I'm not getting up yet in case they're still watching us. Give me a shout when you're back in position."

"Will do," she replied. "I'll give you a yell when we're on the street outside the parking area. We'll head in when you leave the room and we'll be at the door and ready for you."

"Copy, out."

After cutting the transmission I became a little better aware of my surroundings and sensed that not-alone-in-bed feeling. You know what I'm talking about, right? A warm body pressed up against you, the gentle buzz of somebody lightly snoring; it's actually a pretty damn good feeling. I'd wished I'd had it a lot more often than I did.

I rolled over slowly and looked at Anastasia as she slept peacefully next to me. My God, she was beautiful! That platinum blonde hair sort of falling over one cheek, mouth kind of half-open drooling on the pillow. She looked sweet and innocent enough to be a twelve-year-old.

There were subtle differences between her and Allison; not much, but they were there. The bridge of her nose had just the slightest bit of a bump; the cheeks were maybe a tiny bit fuller. They were so much the same and yet entirely unique and I actually ached to think I might never be able to be with Allison or this beauty again. What the fuck did you get yourself into, McNaught? I kept thinking. Without thinking I reached out and pushed an errant strand of hair out of her face.

It was enough to wake her up. She opened her eyes and smiled as she looked at me. The eyes were the biggest difference. If you looked both of them in the eyes you'd never confuse one for the other. Allison had the clearest blue eyes I've ever seen. Anastasia's were blue all right but they had the tiniest flecks of green in them. Those eyes and that smile just about killed me.

"Morning, lover," she whispered. Then her eyes shot open and the smile was replaced by a look of worry ... maybe even a little fear. "Is it time?"

"Not yet," I smiled to reassure her. "It's 0600. Our backup has been watching all night and needed to take a little break before we start moving. They said the cleaning crew is just about done so 0700 still looks good. I figured unless your jailers bothered us, we'd just rest here until about 0640 and then get up and get ready to go and just walk out. They'll be waiting for us at the door."

"Okay," she relaxed just a bit. "But what about my clothes? They're in my locker in the dressing room."

"Leave 'em," I said shaking my head. "We get up, go out, no stops. We'll get you something to wear on the way to the station. Hopefully there isn't anything back at your apartment that you can't live without."

"I don't suppose so," she frowned. "Nothing that can't be replaced."

"The only thing that can't be replaced is you," I said firmly. "Everything else can."

"But I can't go out in public wearing what I had on last night," she protested.

"Sure you can," I grinned. "What you have on — well not right now — is more than most girls wear on the beaches in Tampa. You'll be fine."

"The very idea," she mocked. "What kind of a den of iniquity are you taking me to?" I had to laugh; she definitely had a wicked sense of humor.

"About last night," she said suddenly serious. "I know I can't come between you and Allie but I just wanted you to know it meant a lot to me, a lot more than I think I should say. I know it can't happen again but all I wanted to say is that Allie is the luckiest girl in the world. I love her but I think I hate her now, too."

"Anastasia," I sighed and brushed off the tiny tear that had formed in the corner of her eye. "I don't know what in the hell to think about last night either; or about what I'm feeling right now. I've only felt this way about one other person before in my life and I don't know what in the hell to do about it."

"You have to go back to Allie," she hissed vehemently. "I don't care what I feel about you. I can't do that to her."

"I can't, either," I said rolling on my back. "Because my feelings for her haven't changed one little bit. I still can't imagine a life worth living without her. Unfortunately I'm feeling exactly the same way about you. How's that for fucking up everything?"

"If you had to pick one of us, who would it be?" she demanded. "One or none; what would it be."

"'None' then I suppose," I answered closing my eyes. My body felt numb and empty. "I don't think I could be with one of you and not the other. I'd rather be alone and miserable instead of making all three of us miserable."

"Really?" she asked sounding surprised. "Mmm, that's interesting." She moved on the bed and suddenly she was straddling my hips and my eyes popped open. She was staring intently down at me. The slit of her pussy was on top of my cock. Any other time it would have probably felt wonderful but right then it didn't make me feel sexy at all. "You and I could still see each other and she wouldn't have to know."

"She'd know," I sighed. "Besides, even if it means losing her I'm not going to lie to her; not about this, not about anything."

"Right answer," she grinned and started moving her hips. Did I mention I didn't feel sexy right then? I lied. At least one part of me was feeling sexy and he was poking his head up trying to see what all the commotion was about.

"There is one other possibility that maybe I failed to mention," she continued. "What if you could have both of us and not one or the other?"

"Both of you?" I gasped. Sure. Hold out the glass of ice water to the man dying of thirst. "Sure, in my dreams. But I'm not sure that would work."

"Why not?" she cocked her head. "Don't tell me you've never had two girls at once."

"Well, yeah," I mumbled. "But that was just sex. This isn't just sex for me; not with Allison and not with you."

"Eww, two right answers in a row," she smirked. "We're working on a new male world record here." She leaned down until our noses were just about touching and did something with her hips again and suddenly I was buried balls deep inside her. "You're Goddamned right this isn't just sex," she growled and started sliding up and down on me.

"But — but — Al — Allison..." I tried to protest. I knew there was something I wanted to say but for some reason I was getting distracted. It was important, I'm pretty sure.

"You — let — me — take — care — of — Allie," she grunted staring in to my eyes. Normally I'd have lasted a long time after having cum three times less than four hours ago ... Okay, let's be honest: Normally I wouldn't have been able to get it up after having cum three times less than four hours ago but for some reason it didn't appear to affect me this time. I felt her tighten up on my cock, her eyes scrunched closed and Private McNaught gave a little yippee! and proceeded to spray down the insides of the lovely lady dancing on his head. Anastasia fell down bonelessly on my chest and both of us lay there gasping for breath for a while.

"I love you," I said simply once I was finally about to put more than two words together. She pushed herself upright again and looked down at me through half-lidded eyes with kind of a strange little smile on her lips.

"I know you do," she replied, "and I love you too." She paused for a second and the smile became slightly larger and even stranger. "Do you know what I was just thinking about?"

"If you are anything like me, not a Goddamned thing," I grunted.

"Well, in between seeing stars and having the top of my head blown off," she purred as she eased herself back down onto my chest. Her eyes never left mine, "I was thinking that very soon I'm going to have this damn implant removed and that soon when you do that you're going to plant a baby in my belly. What do you think about that?"

"Wow," squeaked out. "Ah, Anastasia, do you think we've know each other long enough for you to be granting me that honor?"

"I've always had a feeling I'd know instantly when I've met the father of my children," she murmured nuzzling her face into my neck. "I have to admit it wasn't instantly but after the first hour I knew. Does that scare you?"

"Scare, no. Proud, yes," I said. "Terrified that I'd disappoint you? Yes."

"So many right answers," she murmured again with a chuckle. "Definitely a keeper."


"It's show time, stud muffin," Mike broke in as we were resting. "If you think you can move, now's the time to do it."

"Copy, out," I sent back. "I'll let you know when we leave the room." Click!

"Anastasia, honey, it's time to go," I whispered to her gently.

"Okay," she nodded weakly. She was scared, I could feel her heart racing but before I could get up, she grabbed me and said, "Promise me, if something happens to me you'll take care of Allie. Please?"

"Nothing is going to happen to you, baby," I assured her. "But if something does happen and I tell you 'Down, ' I want you as flat on the floor as those big beautiful tits will allow. Got me?"

"You are such a man," she snorted and playfully slapped at me. "Okay, I promise if you do."

We took a few minutes to get rinsed off at the sink and another couple of seconds to take care of an unforeseen dilemma. It would appear the results of our latest round was leaking out of her unmentionables and running down her leg. Not what I would have considered a high priority item but it bothered Anastasia which the judicious application of some toilet paper cured for the short term. The tiny little g-string she'd had on certainly wasn't going to do it. She was actually giggling just before I put my hand on the door handle.

"Exiting the room," I sent. Click!

The hallway was empty and quiet, so holding her hand I led her back towards the front door. We'd just entered the main dance room when naturally the whole plan went to shit. Anton and five other men were sitting around one of the tables smoking and looked up as we entered.

"Fur-ball! Fur-ball!" I sent quickly. "Main room occupied. Looks like they were waiting for us. Total six, sitting now, no heat visible." Anastasia stiffened up next to me and let out a little gasp, I squeezed her hand lightly and she settled down although I could still feel her trembling.

"Keep 'em occupied, Cubby. We're at the front door and coming in."

"Good morning," Anton said jovially. "I trust you had a very pleasant evening?"

"Ah, yeah. It was fantastic!"

"Very good," he nodded. "And the lovely Paula met with your expectations, no?"

"Ah, yeah," I blustered. "In fact I asked her to go out with me for breakfast."

"Ah no, I am sorry that will not be possible," he shook his head sadly. "Paula has many things to do this morning but I did promise you breakfast and you shall have it. We will get it delivered and all have some."

"Oh, well, okay," I said as we moved slowly closer to them. Right then Mike and Weird walked through the entrance and all of them turned to see who was there.

"We are closed," Anton barked gruffly.

"Hey there! No problem," Mike said brightly. "This looked like kind of a neat place to work so I'd thought I'd come in and see about an audition. This is my manager." She was wearing another super-short skirt, semi-see-through blouse and impossibly tall high-heels which made her already long legs look incredibly long.

"That's Mike?" Anastasia hissed at me. "Old hag, my ass!"

"This is not the time," I muttered back. "When I say down, get down!" I kind of pushed her behind me and reached under my shirt for my piece. Luckily I didn't have to thumb off the safety, safeties are for babies.

"Auditions at 1800, no earlier," he waved at her crossly. "And I tell you now we prefer younger girls, you see. You maybe been in this business awhile, yes?" Okay, he was not only an asshole he was a dumb asshole. Maybe the captain could have gotten away with that remark, but then again maybe not; I sure as shit knew I couldn't have.

"That's okay," she said. The smile remained but her eyes narrowed just a little bit. Ever seen a cobra spread its hood just before it bites you? The signs are pretty much the same. "We're just here to pick up a couple of our friends and we'll be off."

"Who are these friends?" Anton sat back rather puzzled.

"That would be us," I spoke up and they turned towards me giving time for Mike and Weird to retrieve their own heat: Mike's from her magical handbag and Weird's from the small of his back where us normal swinging dicks kept them. "I'm afraid Anastasia no longer desires to be one of your employees, so we're going to be leaving now. Just stay where you are and we can do this the easy way."

"Sergei! Timur!" Anton roared as he jumped up and reached under his coat. So much for the easy way.

I shoved Anastasia and shouted "Down!" while pulling the 5mm around and up in front of me. All six of the Russians had jumped up with Anton and started reaching for weapons.

It really wasn't much of a fight as fights go. The outcome was preordained; they never had a chance. The only funny part came when one of the big Russkies had turned around towards Mike and charged her while she was shooting the guy next to him. She did a flying kick to his chest and either she was off a bit that morning or the big guy moved at the wrong time, (she blamed it on the slippery floor but personally I think it had more to do with wearing come-fuck-me heels to a fight) but no matter the reason, she was off slightly and instead of her toe connecting with his sternum her heel did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.