Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed - Cover

Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Cast List

Romantic Sex Story: Cast List - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

Captain Daniel Mayhem: AKA: LaMuerte (The Death) usually called so by the people he had been fighting against; Captain, Capt'n or Cap by his team members, "Boss" by Mike.

Muchacos Perdidos (Lost Boys): The unofficial designation of Mayhem's SpecFor team during the war. They began using the names of several of Peter Pan's Lost Boys as their net handles during the war and the name stuck. Even after almost a decade since the end of the war the mere mention of the words Muchacos Perdidos in certain areas of SA (South America) still conjures up various divergent reactions: gratitude, fear, love, loathing, worship, wet panties and pissed pants. Depends mostly on which side of the war you were on. The one thing that has never changed has been their steadfast loyalty to the man they believed was the only reason they survived the war, Captain Daniel Mayhem.

Master Sergeant William Marker: "Top" or "Slightly". Team's senior NCO and intelligence officer.

Sergeant Michel Darlington: "Mike" or "Nibs." Sniper extraordinary and master at close in fighting. Mike's mental stability has been precarious and deteriorated after the war resulting in chronic alcoholism and bouts of extreme violence. Since Dan's brush with a terrorist bomb on the cruise ship Xanadu she unilaterally appointed herself as Dan's bodyguard.

Sergeant Nathan Willis: "Weird" or "Tootles." Slightly demented genius noted for his affinity with electronics and intelligent machines. Second only to Mike in hand to hand combat.

Sergeant Brian McNaught: "Bri" or "Cubby." General all around fighter; served as the team's medic.

Sergeant Samuel Koble: "Sam" or "Marmaduke." One of the Kolbe twins; likes heavy weapons and making things go crunch. Also known for having a crush on the USO singer Natalie Bernstead for almost two decades who is now his wife.

Sergeant Stanley Koble: "Stan" or "Binky." The other half of the Kolbe twins; a real man's man (that means he's gay); likes to play with explosives and make things go boom.

Other characters and organizations:

Antigua Delmar: "Tinker Bell" or "Tink," A superstar of popular music, nicknamed Tinker Bell by Mayhem due to her remarkable resemblance to Peter Pan's fairy friend.

Katherine "Kathy" Mayhem: Mayhem's wife murdered by terrorists years earlier.

Natalie Bernstead: A wartime USO singer well known and liked by veterans of the war mostly for her willingness to entertain front line troops with live shows. Is now the wife of Sam Koble.

Cynthia Delmar: Antigua's mother and manager, music producer, beautiful woman and a bitch. Dumped Daniel without warning or reason.

Dan Mayhem's wives:

Sumalee (Alee) Nakpradith: Twenty-four years old, originally from Thailand; has a doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Bangkok. Short in stature and petite in frame she has a dominating and aggressive personality with a fiery temper. She enjoys sexually dominating her partners but is completely submissive to Dan. She was working as a bartender on the cruise ship Xanadu when he met her.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.