Love So Pure
Chapter 10: an Evening With Grandpa, Rob and Grandpa, Sam

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: an Evening With Grandpa, Rob and Grandpa, Sam - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Lucy and her pa found grandpa Rob in the kitchen with a pile of assorted sandwiches, salad, cold cuts and more. He had poured three beers in anticipation. Lucy was mildly anxious with walking in naked but soon that vanished. Rob held her in his arms as he did at airport, the fact she was stark naked and reeking of sex. He kissed her as her arms went around his neck and soon the kiss was full blown open mouthed, tongue and saliva flying affair as they both held one another as two lovers who have forced to be apart for a long time.

"Luce, sorry to have been presumptuous, would you like wine," Rob gently released his granddaughter.

"Beer is great, grandpa, I need a shower though," Lucy smiled and took the beer. She was thirsty as she took big gulps of the cold beer. They all sat around the kitchen table.

Her two grandfathers were even quicker as they emptied half of their large mugs.

"Luce I have written a text intended for you father. Would you check and if you agree I have not overstepped please send it to him, he may be a bit worried."

Lucy felt a pang of guilt quite akin to what a faithful spouse would feel when he or she cheats.

She also chastised herself that she had allowed the situation to miss the fact that her father would have been rolling on hot coals as her grandfathers had been.

She quickly scanned the text, which read, "Lucy is fine. She is really happy to be here and to have got rid of her lazy father. She is enjoying herself. Dad"

Lucy smiled at her grandpa's attempt to be facetious even in serious matter (she wondered - it was a trait common to all of them - genes again?)

"It is fine grandpa, though you will forgive me if I do not agree with the lazy bit. May I send another text as well please."

"Sure Luce," Rob smiled and soon he and Rob were in conversation as two friends always do. They both slowly walked out to the swimming pool with their beers and kept the conversation going. Lucy was quite sure some of their conversation would revolve around her and life from hereafter. She wondered had she complicated the matter?

She sent the message. She thought how to craft a simple text that would convey her reassurance that she is fine, she understands and most important that she wants her father.

After trying a few corny, some silly and concerned that if her father is in meeting the text may be read by his assistant, she stumbled on a simple text and sent it.

XX XX Tom had been struggling to keep his concentration going. His big group was aware that he was not all there. He was in the middle of a crucial detail where the Japanese were showing a complicated data to convince them of their point and bring down the price.

He received his dad's text first as his assistant showed him discretely as it would have been very impolite for him to read a text during discussions. His spirits rose and he became alive and animated.

About ten minutes later his assistant put another text in font of him discretely under a sheet of paper.

'Best wishes to the best dad in the world.

Grandpa and Pa are fine.

Please do not work too hard and tire yourself out. There is quite a lot of hard work waiting for you at home for the next four weeks or so.

Your loving daughter.' It hit home and Tom was up in the clouds. If Lucy were in the building he would have dumped everything and she would have found herself under her father's body screaming her head off. His group was amazed to see transformation as if a new Tom Delgado had arrived to replace the old distracted Tom.

He quickly scribbled a note to his assistant.

Lucy was about to get up when her grandpa's mobile beeped arrival of a text

"Dad will always have energy and never too tired to do his lovely daughter's bidding. Daddy"

Simple but Tom could not have written anything more erudite to make his daughter blush and jump up with joy. She felt her cunt juices started to flow. She could not believe how her father could affect her just as she thought of him. Lucy in a flash saw how her mother felt. She had three strong, powerful loving men to love her and cherish her. How anyone could not want that? Her grandmothers were more intelligent than her. They understood love more readily than Lucy.

Lucy felt at peace and the fear of loss vanished from her mind. If she and her two grandfathers and father loved her and she loved them back everything will work out. No one has to hide anything.

She heard the arrival of two giants even before they made their entrance. Lucy smiled and showed them her text and her father's response, There were many smiles and both kissed her took one hand each and kissed delicately making her feel precious as she stood naked in kitchen with her maternal grandfather equally naked and her paternal grandfather in shorts and tee-shirt holding her hands.

"Lets grab some food and walk into forest," Rob suggested, "Luce forget shower for now, you can shower after a sweaty healthy walk."

Fine grandpa, I will put some clothes on," Lucy started to turn towards the stairs as both men hanging on to her hands held her back.

"Luce, there is no one to see us. Our property is secluded," Sam commented, "We should take some towels and sheets to sit down, but you do not need to dress, of course, if you feel conscious..."

"I come from city pa, I keep forgetting we are surrounded by forest for miles."

Food and wine, beer was packed quickly.

They all talked and walked with drinks in hands. All three sat down for a bite with more wine.

Nothing was left unsaid and hidden. Lucy now knew all the little idiosyncrasies of her mum, dad and her both grandfathers. She knew how her mother screamed when her father or father-in-law took her roughly. How she liked to be kissed on her neck, earlobes and nose. Lucy now knew why she had come to like her nose being sucked and her nostrils invaded by her men's tongue.

Lucy was told what she liked anytime and what she liked at specific times.

Her mother had become the focal point of this men driven family and had tied all individuals in a bond as strong if not stronger than family bond.

Her both grandfathers had no hesitation in describing how each one had taken her mother by surprise in toilet, shower, in garage and used her both holes to make her come again and again.

Pa had been the first to have sex with his daughter and he had taken her virginity. It seems her mother had sex with only three men, no prizes for guessing the names, and not infrequently at the same time.

Lucy went very quite for a moment and then giggled, "I cannot imagine you three giants managing to get you monsters inside my mum at the same time."

Both smiled enigmatically, her pa said, "Yes we did, and we switched around to be fair, as Sara found all of us a bit big to suck more than a short length."

"Yeh, too damn right. Have you tried taking one of those monsters in your mouth?" Lucy quipped.

"In fact you remind me of Sara all the times, more so when you are animated and your eyes flash, you nose flares. In fact you mum often said whenever we were all there, that there is more cock meat among you three than six men would have anywhere. That was the most crude she would get."

As they picked up their stuff and started to walk back, her pa said, "Rob, would you and Luce, do some net search on genetics? I am quite keen for theoretical reasons to know what are the risks of two first and second generations of incestual offspring."

Lucy nodded her head, "Sure pa, but you are not trying to push your earlier suggestion through backdoor. Grandpa, pa suggested earlier dad and I could consider having baby."

Rob smiled, "Luce, I am confident your pa would like to push something more substantial than his suggestion through backdoor," grandpa got a punch immediately for his innuendo, "I am of the same opinion. But seeing you have reservations lets do some research just for an argument's sake."

To change the subject Lucy brought up something that had been on her mind, "Sure grandpa. On something different, grandpa, pa can we please convert all mum's picture including personal ones into digital so that they are safe. Also can we see the videos together, if that is ok with you both. If so can we digitalize those as well."

Her two grandfathers consented readily, "I have some more, Luce," her pa added. They all three were sweating walking on warm day by the time they arrived home.

"Shower or pool?" grandpa asked.

"Are we talking shower alone and pool together or both include all three?" Lucy now had turned in to her mother.

"Luce you decide," Sam said. Lucy turned back and looked at the faces of her two giant insatiable grandfathers following her, "I would like us three to be together for the rest of my stay- every remaining minute."

Both beamed at her suggestion, grandpa of course had to joke, "Toilet may be an issue Luce, unlike you and I who smell good doing anything you pa is a different matter."

Sam sneered, Lucy laughed, "All together all the time grandpa, deal?" no sooner had she said it she found herself flying in the air as grandpa picked her up in his arms like a child and soon she was clinging to him with her arms, his arms under her legs and shoulders.

Lucy unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders but his arms holding her prevented her from taking it off. Her pa had opened the door and they marched towards stairs as Lucy pushed one arm between herself and grandpa's belly to feel for his shorts and managed to open the belt and the unzip it to loosen it enough for it to fall around his ankles. Grandpa deftly stepped out of the legs and took her up the stairs with her pa ahead.

Lucy kept her hand in her grandpa's groin softly running her fingers in the rich thick bushy pubic hair.

Her hand was stroking the top of the root of his huge heavy dangling penis.

Her pa looked back, "Second guest bedroom Rob," he said as a statement.

Soon all three were in the huge bathroom with an open plan wet floor shower room.

Grandpa's hands were all over Lucy as her pa adjusted the shower. The spray heads were placed at top in multiple rows and on the back wall to cover the full height of giant man. Pa closed the ones, which would have hit Lucy on her face.

Both men concentrated on Lucy as they shampooed her hair soaped her body with careful attention to each millimeter, including her toes and spaces between them.

Grandpa and pa insisted the other man did not make a good job of taking care of her breasts, ass and groin and hence he had to do it again.

Lucy was burning as she also washed the huge hairy bodies of her two grandfathers. They were kind enough to sit down to make her job easy. But both grumbled about the poor quality of slaves available nowadays.

Lucy washed their hair, face, back, and ass including the crack, their feet, and toes as diligently as they had done.

Lucy expected anytime the facade of frolic in water to crack and one of her giant grandfathers would lift her and take her in the hole of his choosing with his monster making her scream, moan, groan and come repeatedly.

Lucy might have waited for ice storm in warm summer and probably might have got her wish. Both men took shower with their granddaughter for almost an hour.

Sam switched the spray off indicating an end. Both gently toweled Lucy with soft, fluffy cotton towels with great care as if she was precious china and would break with even a small amount of rough handling.

She found it hilarious as they both had taken her with utmost brutality and savagery.

Lucy dried her men and they were nice to kneel to make it easy for her.

Sam gently rubbed his granddaughter's hair with a fresh towel to dry them as much as towel could do and Rob insisted on brushing her hair ever so gently and deftly, leaving no doubt both men had done this before.

Lucy could not leave their giant penises alone. Her fascination with their size increased now that she realised that she had luxury of three monsters in her family and all exclusively hers.

As her small hands played with giant penises, her grandfathers' giant hands played with her soft large breasts, ass, and soft wet pussy.

Lucy felt if one of these two men did not do something to her soon she would explode in to smithereens.

Her pussy was leaking copiously. Her both grandfather had their giant cocks in full steely hardness. Neither, however, showed any inclination to make a move.

Lucy was now moaning silently. Her breathing a bit out of regular.

Suddenly Sam lifted her in his arms, "Madam, shall this slave of your beauty and grace have the honor of carrying you to bedroom." Lucy giggled and draped her arms around he pa's strong neck.

The adjoining bedroom had an immense bed alike all other bedrooms. She was laid like a gentle flower on fresh white soft cotton sheets. Lucy lay there and looked at grandpa and pa, the two giants of men with monstrous erections throbbing from their loins and both behaving as if it had nothing to do with their beautiful naked and available granddaughter lying widely spread on the bed.

Both men stared at Lucy as she became more and more aroused even though no hands were touching her.

Suddenly her pa said, "Rob shall we decide the time of dinner now so that there is no argument later."

Lucy wanted to scream with frustration. Rob looked at his granddaughter, "What time do you suggest Luce, seeing it is about five now. We do not have to have an early dinner. Though we are old we can keep up with young people and do late nights."

Lucy suddenly cottoned on to the ploy of delaying the inevitable, heightening the sensory pleasure and readiness when it would happen. Her burning body was ample proof of it.

Lucy spoke in what she thought would be matter of fact voice, "Grandpa, we all had a very late lunch, if it is all right with you and pa shall we say we start to prepare dinner around ten with a view to have it on the table for eleven. We can see how things pan out depending on how tired or sleepy we feel."

Lucy saw the fire in the eyes of both men as she gave her grandfathers an offer of five hours to take her as they pleased and potential of whole night if they so wished.

Rob said, "That is a good plan Luce." Sam nodded in agreement. Both showing no signs of moving towards the most ravishingly beautiful, voluptuous Lucy.

Lucy felt that she could not bare the agony anymore.

She whispered in a thick voice filled with lust, "Grandpa, pa we have five hours, why are you tormenting me."

Both men were waiting for her declaration of desire for both of them together, "Luce five hours is not enough to do justice to your beauty even if we put our might together, but we will try."

Before Lucy could say anything both men engulfed her from either side as they kissed her face, breasts, belly. Both men took turns to lick her cunt and the other would kiss her gasping mouth. Her breasts were never left alone as one or both hungry mouths tormented her breasts flesh or two hands equally effectively tortured her breasts sometimes with feather touch, other times with harsh passionate force.

Lucy could have come anytime only if allowed to. Both her grandfathers by now could sense her orgasm but refused to stimulate her to achieve the climax. Lucy gradually was building up frustration of desire and lust that could be triggered in to an uncontrollable explosion.

Lucy was so wrapped up in the prolonged complex foreplay by her grandfathers she was never sure who was on her breasts and who was licking her cunt or anus. She did not realise as both grandpa and her pa cranked up the pace.

Her grandpa had lifted her legs as he attacked her cunt with his tongue soon making her gasp with raging lust, his rasping tongue lapping her cunt juices and burning her clitoris with its furious licking. Her pa mauled her breasts none too gently and kissed her open mouth. His tongue licked the inside of her mouth and, as her breathing became more and more open mouthed, her pa naughtily poured a mouthful of his saliva in her mouth making her gulp frantically to avoid choking on his fluid.

Lucy pleaded between the moments her mouth was not being devoured by her pa, "Please make me cum, please."

Her grandfather stopped licking her cunt making her panic, "Luce darling, please roll over. I want to lick your beautiful ass."

Lucy readily started to roll over. But her pa arrested the process and pulled her over his groin as he slid under her kneeling body.

She soon found her ass cheeks spread by her grandfather's strong big hands and his tongue glued to her ass within no time making her groan with burning desire to come. Her face was right over the colossal penis of her pa. He put his hand on her head none too gently pushed her face down towards his giant cock head. Lucy opened her mouth as wide as she could and managed to yet again take his enormous glans inside her mouth. Her pa kept his hand on her head to gently coax her to try harder.

Lucy groaned around the monster cock as she felt her anus rimmed thoroughly, lovingly by her grandpa.

She was so engrossed in trying her best not to choke on the monster cock of her pa that she barely noticed that her grandfather had positioned himself behind, his enormous penis ready to tear her cunt apart. He put the huge cock head at his granddaughter's cunt entrance and waited for few moments and holding her hips, launched his whole body into a savage lunge to try to bury his impossibly huge cock in his granddaughter's cunt in one thrust.

Lucy tried to scream only managing to gurgle as her mouth was totally full of her pa's cock who devilishly pushed his hips up to increase his granddaughter's transient torment as her cunt felt ripped apart by her grandfather's massive penis. Her pa took her left dangling breast in his large hand and squeezed in time with her grandfather's second thrust to bury his remaining cock inside her cunt.

Before Lucy could gather herself her grandfather had set up a frantic pace with savage lunges, burying his monster cock repeatedly in her cunt slapping her bottom sharply with his thrusting loins. It took him all of five minutes to make his granddaughter come, her groans distorted as her pa's massive cock head and two inches of his colossally thick shaft obscenely stuffed her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down on her pa's massive cock as her grandfather continued to ravage her temporarily sated frothing cunt with noisy forceful thrusts.

Both men relished their granddaughter's writhing body for another fifteen minutes.

Lucy was about to come again and nearly screamed with frustration as she felt her grandfather pull his cock out of her cunt rudely and her pa pulled her mouth off his cock pulling on her hair.

Very slickly two men changed their position and within no time Lucy's mouth was being forced upon the monstrosity of her grandfather covered with her creamy pussy juices, as her pa held her hips in his big hands to rip in his colossal penis inside her slick cunt.

Her grandfathers fucked her cunt and mouth robustly. Lucy was being readied for a super-marathon fucking and she knew it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.