Love So Pure - Cover

Love So Pure

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 9: Morning With Pa, Sam

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Morning With Pa, Sam - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Lucy gently pushed the open door and went inside her maternal grandfather's bedroom. She saw a large masculine frame spread out on his back with soft snoring sound suggesting her Pa was in deep sleep.

The faint but clear light of the morning filtered through the poorly pulled drapes. She slowly pulled the curtains to allow morning light to fill the room. Her eyes adjusted quickly and she could see her Pa sleeping with his mouth slightly open as a small trickle of saliva rolled over his bearded cheek. His thick neck bulged with his breathing as her eyes followed her Pa's body that she had never seen without some clothes.

Her grandfather was built on a massive scale, his huge wide hairy chest moved to big waist and a hairy protuberant belly, he had stopped pretending did not exist. His belly hair merged in to his pubic growth from which hung a colossus of a penis that made Lucy stop breathing for while.

Her Pa had the thickest penis possible. It was half hard in his sleep and the girth made beer can look slim. His giant cock must have been about ten or more inches long but the huge thickness started right at his glans and did not change up to the root. It looked like large champagne bottle with neck chopped off. It was a solid tree trunk of man meat.

The big tortuous veins gave it a dangerous, brutal look. Lucy felt a hollow in her belly as she stared at her Pa's colossal penis. How did he manage to put this monster inside her mother's body?, Lucy had to hold herself back from touching it. It probably was only an inch less in circumference as it was long.

She was distracted by the sudden change in her Pa's snoring as happens many times during sleep. Like a small child he rubbed his face with his huge hand and went to sleep.

Slowly Lucy climbed on to his bed and lay down by his side with her right arm draped over his chest and her face close to his, and she supported her head on her other arm so that she could watch him sleep.

She could not hold herself back from gently licking the drool from the corner of his mouth. Her kissed moved his beard hair and he must have felt an itch as his hand scratched his chin for few seconds and it dropped over Lucy's right breast.

Lucy gave in to his desire and put her face on her Pa's hairy chest as she could inhale all his masculine odors. She gently kissed his hairy chest and her right arm on its own accord moved over his belly ever so slowly and found it moving towards his hairy loins. Lucy small hand came to rest over the bottle thick cock of her Pa.

She had no hope of holding his colossal penis in her small hand and it was not even fully hard. She slowly ran her open palm over the long shaft as she realised that it was as nearly as thick across as her fully open hand. The proximity to this aberration of nature made her heart race madly as its warmth felt good under her hand. Her Pa in his sleep realised a warm body snuggling up to him and his arm went around Lucy to bring her even closer to his chest. Lucy knew he was slowly coming out of his deep sleep as he effortlessly with one arm pulled her up to bring her face just under his chin, "Sara mmmm..." he mumbled and snorted a big snore.

Lucy almost wept as she heard her mother's name spoken with so much love by her father and Lucy's grandfather in his sleep. She lifted her face and kissed him on his saliva-wet mouth. She held his face in her small hands and waited for him to open his eyes. Sam woke assured to find his daughter clinging to his body ready to be taken for a morning copulation and he was ready to make his daughter scream as he could easily achieve that with his painfully huge cock that took a long time for his daughter to get used to.

He opened his eyes he found looking in the blue eyes of his granddaughter who smiled, "Good morning pa."

Sam looked puzzled for a second but his sharp mind put the whole scenario together and he smiled back, "Good morning sweet Luke have not had such a nice morning for few years now."

Sam noticed his grand daughter's hand on his giant as she softly ran it over the abnormally thick girth.

"I thought your grandpa and I taught you not to play with dangerous toys," Sam teased his grand daughter.

"Pa, this was my mother's toy and so is mine by default." Lucy beamed at her grandfather as she stumped him. She rose up and rubbed the tip of her nose with his before kissing him, "now, now, big boys do not throw tantrums."

"Luce, seeing you smile and laugh is enough. Last night I dreamt of your mother again and again and felt guilty that I may have lost you."

"You will never lose me, Pa, I was confused and thought... ," Lucy realised pa did not know about her and her father. Now is the best time she heard her grandfather inside her head.

"Pa hold me please," as she felt her pa's strong arms around her body, she continued," I thought that the fact daddy chose to take me as his woman was more to do with my mother and you along with grandpa rather than just us."

Sam blinked twice as he digested the revelation and bent to kiss his granddaughter with his morning mouth, "Luce you were destined to be close to Tom. He never thought about it, I can tell you that, so when it happened it was bound to happen. If you were not together now you would have realised many years later and tried to get close then."

Lucy kissed her pa's mouth with her open mouth and forced her tongue inside to taste the peculiar taste of morning mouth of a hearty man, "Mmmmm ... you have a sweet morning mouth pa."

"I can see my grand daughter is picking up our habits, no brushing, no shower and you visit lecherous old man in the morning."

"Grandpa told me you would not notice these things in the morning. Please point me to this lecherous old man, so that I do not have to waste time with you, pa."

"See do not believe everything that man tells you," Sam laughed and rubbed her head with his calloused hand, "Tell me sweetie am I supposed to ring your clown grandfather to tell him your are with me or he knows?"

"Grandpa knows and he gave me an option of a quickie or shower. Knowing I am likely to find you in bed reeking of sweat, smoke and beer I chose a quickie," Lucy was happy as things fell in to place nicely as she felt her pa roar, "that man, Luce I will ring and tell him to go and find another grand daughter, I am not sharing mine with him if he is going to monopolies you like this."

Lucy giggled at her pa's mock theatrics but did not fail to notice his acceptance and a mild harmless jealousy at missing out last night. Lucy knew she would be in trouble if her two grandfathers were to go wild.

Sam extended his long hand picked up the cordless and dialed Rob's extension, "Mr. Delgado, I have my beautiful grand daughter with me called Miss Lucy Conners Delgado. You will see us when we are ready for public appearance. Good bye." He threw the phone on the carpeted floor. Before disconnection both friends laughed at the ridiculousness of the joke.

Sam turned his attention towards his beautiful grand daughter, "Luce shall we get some breakfast going."

Lucy pressed her hand as she felt steel creeping in to the giant under her hand, "Pa, why do you not give me some fresh nourishing natural juice with no preservative." Lucy blushed no sooner she uttered such a tease.

Her grand father held her face in his giant hands, "Luce, you sure? I love you too much."

Lucy whispered, "But for my fear of the monster under my hand, I am as sure as I am that I love you and will always love you as my loving grandpa."

Sam brought her face close his and kissed her nose delicately, "No worries sweetie, it can be tamed easily especially by lovely grand daughters."

Lucy increased the pace and pressure on her pa's huge giant, she kissed him sucking on his lower lip and then biting it gently, "How did you convince mum to take this inside her, pa"

"Sweetie, she saw her mum, you grandmother and me and wanted to join us and we had to persuade her to wait but once we agreed she wanted to try everything. Luce you are everything your mum was and more."

"Pa you do realise that if my parents had a boy he could easily posses the sum total of your and daddy's monster cocks."

"I am grateful, that as much I would have loved my grand son, I have my lovely grand daughter lying on me. It is not late that prodigious son could come from your womb Luce."

"Yes, but that will need another man who possessed the same genes to make such a colossus possible."

"Luce, you already have such a man, you father. You have genes from both families and Tom has his father's and shows it"

"Pa, you must catch up with genetics, really!"

Sam robbed her cheeks with his hands, as sign of giving up, and she felt her knees go soft and he pulled her face in to a fierce open-mouthed saliva-exchanging kiss. It was Lucy who poured her drool into her pa's mouth as they both kissed sloppily. Lucy felt the colossal penis becoming raging hard under her hand and looked more and more like a club shown in the hands of Stone Age men.

"Luce take your shirt off," whispered her pa hoarsely. Lucy smiled and teased him, "Surely pa, you would not have asked you daughter to take her shirt off?"

Lucy squirmed with a smile as her pa asked again, fiercely, "Luce I want to see you, please take you shirt off."

Lucy played the tease again, "What would your daughter have done pa, take it off herself or asked you to rip it off?"

Sam gave a different kind of smile as he pulled himself in sitting position - throwing Lucy off his body. He pinned her down with one hand as she offered a mock struggle and opened a few buttons and tore the rest off her, roughly raising her arms and threw the shirt on the floor.

Lucy was now lying on her back fully spread out and her pa like a giant stood over her with his colossal penis standing out making her mouth go dry.

Sam savored the beauty of his grand daughter and was pleased to see her unshaven armpits and her heaving large heavy breasts which would definitely grow as big as his daughter's were and most likely bigger.

His calloused hand traced the contour of his grand daughter's face in all details as his fingertip traced her eyes, nose, shape of her nostrils, lips and jaw and chin. His hand followed the soft skin of her throat and moved between her large breasts.

He put both his large hands over the mounds of his grand daughter's quivering breast flesh and slowly massaged them. The vision of Sara lying panting underneath him waiting for her father to impale her with his frightening colossus of a cock made Sam ache deep in his heart.

The ache almost was physical. Never ever again he would have his Sara pinned under his heavy body writhing in agony as her father pounded her cunt with his colossal penis stretching her cunt beyond human endurance to accept and ecstasy as the same torturing tool precipitated her gut wrenching orgasms. He would never hear his Sara scream as he lifted her legs up in the air and despite her repeated no, no, shoved his gargantuan penis in her tiny anus until buried to the hilt and buggered her to multiple orgasms that left her limp and tired and she could barely whisper as he pummeled her ass to bring his own release. Never again he would hear her daughter screaming, OOhhh ... papa ... yes papa ... yessss ... papaaaaaaa."

As if suddenly a switch was thrown Lucy had all the wind knocked out of her lungs as her grandfather fell with his full weight on her body her breasts crushed to misshapen flesh and he devoured her mouth with his in a long ferocious kissing. Within seconds Lucy responded to the violence of her grandfather's kissing as she always did by swooning and feeling faint as her breath lost its rhythm and she became putty in her pa's big hands.

Sam ravished his granddaughter almost as if his daughter would arrive if he made his grand daughter scream exactly as his daughter did. Her pa pushed Lucy deeper and deeper into a raging flames of lust that would take everything two could throw at one another to kill. Pa pulled his face away from Lucy taking her by surprise as she opened her mouth to try to find his in vain. Lucy saw her pa sit up on his knees and he dragged Lucy by her shoulders making her fall on her chest as she struggled to free her buckled legs from underneath her body.

Without any preamble her grandfather pulled her face right in font of his colossal penis. Lucy felt her head pushed forward as she involuntarily opened her mouth. Lucy felt the impossibly large cock head at the entrance of her open mouth as she desperately tried to open her mouth as wide as she could to wrap her lips around the colossal glans, her petite hands trying to support herself by holding her grandpa's hips. Seeing Lucy struggle, her nose flaring to help her breathe Sam ran his large sausage like fingers run through her his granddaughter's hair and controlled her head by placing it flat against her head, clenching his fingers though her hair.

Lucy felt the forceful pressure over back of her head and thrust from her pa's hips at the same time as his gargantuan penis head slid past her lips and teeth inside her mouth making her gag. She tried to pull her mouth off the monster but her grand father's hand made that impossible. Lucy throat convulsed repeatedly as her gag reflex made her mouth fill with saliva, which trickled out from some microscopic space left between her grand father's colossally thick penis and her obscenely stretched mouth. Her mouth was painfully forced open stretching her lips to thin rim and her beautiful nose appeared flattened due to unnaturally contorted mouth.

Lucy desperately tried to hold her pa's hips to push him away but his far superior strength made a mockery of her feeble attempts. As her granddaughter continued to try to vomit Sam's giant penis out of her mouth with continuous gagging her eyes started to water, her frothy saliva ran out her mouth onto her chin, her pa's colossal shaft, his hairy balls and thighs. Lucy was frantically trying to pull away but her grand father held her head with one hand and his other big hand pinned her down holding both her wrists in his hand down. His hips jerked again sending three inches of his colossally thick penis in her mouth touching the back of her mouth as Lucy gagged repeatedly filling the room with the sounds of someone very sick trying to throw up and failing.

Her eyes were watering and were red as the strain of gagging congested her eyes, her nose was running like a stream leaking mucus over his shaft. Lucy felt she would die of asphyxia but found she could breathe through her running nose. Her pa pulled two inches out of her painfully stretched mouth and shoved it back to keep her gags going as her throat muscle spasms stimulated his massive cock head making him groan with pleasure. Lucy stopped fighting and hung on to her pa's hips with her small hands as her pa fucked her salivating mouth in short jabs. He watched with rising lust as his grand daughter's beautiful face was covered with her tears and the mucus from her streaming nose. Lucy throat started to hurt with constant gagging, which had slowed down a bit.

Lucy felt her pa's thrusts become more urgent and forceful as she struggled to continue to breathe in the face of her pa's assault on her mouth and throat.

Her pa raised his head and grunted. Her last gag barely subsided she felt the huge cock head swell and her mouth filled with his cum as her pa ejaculated huge spurt of hot thick white semen she desperately tried to swallow as her pa kept his cock buried to the back of her throat. She managed to swallow to some extent but the second and third spurts followed and her gag made the cum ooze out of nostrils as her pa continued to empty his thick cum in bucket loads inside her gagging throat.

As his orgasm subsided he tightened his fingers on his granddaughter's hair to lift her face off his still steel hard colossus of cock. Lucy gasped as if surfacing from deep waters and gulped air in her hungry lungs oblivious to her messy face covered with her saliva, tears, mucus and her grandfather's thick cum.

Sam whispered, "You are beautiful Luce."

Lucy lifted her face but found her head pulled back roughly by the hand of her pa gripping her hair as he lifted his grand daughter up in a sitting position controlling by her hair. Lucy was sitting awkwardly with her both legs on one side.

Sam used his painful grip on his grand daughter's hair to throw her on her back as he swiftly swept her legs forward. Lucy fell back with her legs flying up which were grabbed by her pa in his large hands as he pulled her body with her legs to bring her wide open crotch in front of his raging hard colossally thick penis.

Lucy was totally consumed in her pa's total domination as she felt the fear of his cock built up anew, "Pa you are very big, please slowly."

Sam held his granddaughter's thighs wide open as he wedged himself between them, giving no sign that he had heard his granddaughter's plea. His bottle size cock head nestled in the bushy hair of his granddaughter's cunt as it seeked the incongruously small vaginal opening. Sam leant forward ever so slightly to put his giant in the straight line with his grand daughter's tight wet cuntal tube.

There was no preamble to his first thrust and Lucy felt her cunt ripping apart as her maternal grandfather rammed his gargantuan cock head inside her vaginal ring opening it more than her father's and her grandpa's monster cocks had done. Her scream resonated in the room leaving no doubt she was suffering the agony of being impaled on his colossal of a penis, the fact it was slick with his cum, her saliva and mucus gave little help to her agonizing cunt.

Her pa used his super strength and his massive weight and height advantage to continue ramming his monster inch by inch as his granddaughter's body tried to convulse away from his tormenting giant. Her one scream merged with another. Giving her little time to adjust Lucy's grandfather tore into her cunt to keep pushing his massive penis in his granddaughter's impossibly stretched vagina.

Lucy sobbed and screamed as her pa grunted and pushed. Lucy felt pinned down as she struggled to move away from her pa's punishing colossus. Lucy thought her cunt was on fire and it was torn into shreds but what she felt next was twice as intense and severe. Sam held his grand daughter's squirming body pinned down and looked at her cunt impaled on his massive cock with last three inches begging to be sheathed in her delectable warm vagina. Then Sam looked at his beautiful daughter's face covered with her saliva, mucus from her runny nose, and thick cum filling her exquisitely beautiful nostrils, which bubbled with her gasping breaths. Sam with no forethought rammed the last inches as his pelvis smacked his granddaughter's bottom with a loud slap and her scream became a wail. "NOO ... NOOOOO," Lucy's face was filled with agony, "yoooarrrrre ... keleeengg ... meee ... paaaaa ... aaaahhhh."

Sam ground his cock in response to his granddaughter's plea and pulled out his marauding monster, which hurt his granddaughter as much on the way out as it did on its way in. Sam used the time-tested strength of his hips to once again tear open his grand daughter's soft cunt with his hugely thick cock. He knew her "no ... noo" will be moans and "yess ... yesss" before he finished with her pussy.

Lucy helplessly wailed as her pa mercilessly plundered her cunt with colossal penis for the next twenty minutes giving her no respite or time to adjust as her father and grandpa had done. Lucy without being aware of her own lust noticed that the screams of girl being killed by a monster cock had stopped and replaced with constant moans and grunts mixed with snorty sound as she was pushed upward towards her first orgasm on her pa's colossal cock which was still hurting her cunt with its brutal pounding but she now thought she could survive.

Sam was using all his control and strength as he had done once before to keep from ejaculating and fuck one of the tightest vaginal passages his cock had been inside. He raised the pace but tightness of his granddaughters' cunt grasped his huge girth as if it was glued to his shaft.

Lucy felt the tightness in her belly as she came violently as she tried to claw her pa's arms and flailed her head as if she was having a fit and her screams came out as gurgling sound as she was continuously battered all through her climax by pa's monster colossus.

Sam kept the pace, pounding his granddaughter's tight cunt for another fifteen minutes as she came again her cunt convulsing, her eyes rolled up, her mouth had been drooling all along - her open contorted face in the throes of an agonizing orgasm made her look so beautiful and sexy Sam's lust was tipped over and he came in bucket loads inside his granddaughter's cunt as she tried to survive her own tormenting orgasm.

Lucy bucked and flailed like a hung pig for many minutes, her grandfather's monster buried to the hilt kept her pinned to the bed. Lucy took another ten minutes to recover. Her pa had set up a much slower pace to keep his colossal penis moving inside her cunt.

"I feel like I have died and have been revived back." Lucy whispered in thick hoarse voice, "Pa you are still hard?"

"Luce I want to come inside you ass. If you say yes there is no going back, understand."

The force of her pa's demand left no space to argue, Lucy nodded weakly and instantly regretted as she imagined what his pa's monster could do to her ass. Unfortunately die was cast.

Sam pulled his cum coated colossus out of his granddaughter's gaping cunt filled to brim with his and her sex juices. He bent his grand daughter's legs right over her breasts opening her ass as it came off the bed with lower back slightly arched, Sam quickly moved to put his thighs on either side of his granddaughter's hips partly to support them and partly to keep them pinned once his monstrosity would dilate the tiny anus to a painful gaping tunnel.

Lucy soon realised how cleverly her pa had positioned her for his next assault. She wondered if her mum had experienced the same treatment.

Lucy was not allowed to ponder for long. Her grandfather aligned his colossus penis against the tiny anal opening that had taken her grandpa's and father's massive cocks. Sam had no concern even though the ridiculous incongruity of the sizes was obvious to him. His Sara had screamed blue murder but she was buggered to submission and wailing orgasms. Sara screamed for him to stop and then screamed not to stop, always wanting more.

Lucy saw her pa flick his head as if shaking off something. Lucy could not believe anything could open her anus wide enough for his pa's monster cock to go inside her feces filled rectum. Lucy had also thought her father's monstrosity would never enter her ass but it did and had done so many times as did her grandpa's last night.

Sam used his old fashioned cunt ripping technique as he pulled his granddaughter's thighs wide apart to open her pelvis and place his slimy monstrous cock head against the tight resisting anal ring. He bent her legs his shoulders under his granddaughter's calves and pushed his arms alongside her body and pushed them under her shoulders to plant his huge hands over the top of her shoulders, palms up.

Lucy felt an inevitability about it as she realised her predicament, her pa had opened her ass wide open and pinned her body between his vice like hands over her shoulders and his massive cock and heavy frame between her thighs-there was no where to go.

Sam used the steel of his colossally thick penis to push at the tight anal opening of his granddaughter's ass. He exerted a constant pressure, once he started never letting up for a second. For few minutes Lucy felt as if a huge fist was pushing her anus and felt dull ache rather than sharp pain as she did when her father opened her anus with his giant.

Both grandfather and granddaughter were locked in a motionless battle when out of blue Sam's cock gradually squeezed inside the gradually dilating anus of her granddaughter's ass and he knew when to push quickly before momentary advantage vanished and that moment was upon him. He backed the wedge of his cock head with a savage thrust as the tiny anus of his granddaughter opened wide and his cock head slid inside the tightest anal ring. Lucy screamed as her ass was set on fire and she was sure there was blood spurting from her anus over her pa's huge cock. She tried to lift her whole body off the bed but failed as her grandfather's massive weight allowed her few convulsive movements rather than any spatial freedom.

Tears welled in her eyes and Lucy did not think her pa would be able to put all of his cock inside her ass to make this buggery possible.

Sam used the leverage of his massive muscular weight, time and time again to insert inch after another tormenting inch of colossal penis in the obscenely stretched ass of his screaming granddaughter.

Sam knew slowing down would not make it easier for his crying, screaming granddaughter.

He bulldozed his monstrosity with his huge strength to dilate her ass to an inhuman dimension as his monster cock kept on disappearing inside his wailing granddaughter's shit filled rectum.

Lucy screamed all the way, "Nnoooo ... nnoooooo ... oohhhh ... paaa ... noooo," as her grandfather tried to bury balls deep inside her tortured ass, "oo ... eeeet ... uurrrtsss. Paa eet ... ees ... tooo ... BEEG. NNOOO ... AARRGGH"

Sam made little of her pleas as he found his cock buried in the warmth of his granddaughter's rectum. He believed best way to let his granddaughter adjust to his colossally thick cock would be to bugger her with it.

He proceeded to do just that. He pulled his monstrously thick cock, now coated with his granddaughter's soft feces making it slimy, out of her granddaughter's tortured ass to until only half of his colossal glans was left inside. As Lucy screamed her inability to take his huge cock in her ass her grandfather pounced on her open ass to send monster cock rushing back in the depth of her shit filled rectum.

Lucy made herself hoarse once again screaming, as her ass was laid wide open with her grandfather's monstrosity. It gained increasing momentum with each thrust as it gathered a smooth coating of Lucy's shit and the room was filled with the unmistakable odor of Lucy's rectal invasion. Sam continued the ravaging of his grand daughter's ass with his savage pistoning of his hugely thick cock.

He enjoyed how the thin rim of his granddaughter's pink anal tissue vanished with each inward thrust giving an impression of his monster cock buried in the skin of his granddaughter's delicious ass.

Sam buggered his granddaughter for the next fifteen minutes as her moans declared her impending orgasm. Sam fucked her ass through another orgasm after twenty minutes or so when his balls seemed to feel so tight that they could burst and he came with teeth gritted grunt deep inside his granddaughter's rectum to mix his thick cum with the brown soft shit.

He continued to bugger her granddaughter to take her to another climax as she was now pushing her ass back onto his massive painfully thick cock. Lucy was going nuts as her grandfather kept on pushing her over the precipice and she found her self begging to be pushed once again. His colossal penis had stretched her anus raw and it was painful on every movement of his penis but it only heightened her lust to be buggered by her mother's father as her mother was many years ago.

It was almost an hour when Lucy went deathly quiet as her fresh gut wrenching orgasm drew whatever energy she had. Her grandfather pounded her ass with brutal urgency as he came again inside her ass in furious torrent of thick, hot, spurts of male cum filling her rectum with more cum.

Both remained locked in tableau of incestuous buggery eventually her grandfather dropped her legs and fell on top her crushing her breasts with his heavy chest as his cock was still buried inside her rectum.

Lucy came around to find the ruggedly handsome bearded face of her pa close to her face she rubbed her face leaving trace of cum, saliva and mucus on his beard. She kissed him tasting his cum and her spit and snot.

She asked her pa vary softly, "That is how you and mom made love the first time?"

Sam kissed his intelligent, sensitive grand daughter, "Yes, Luce, I lost control and took her barbarically but she took it all and forgave my savagery and she wanted more. Luce you have given me my Sara. Luce I am sorry if I hurt you."

"My cunt and ass feel they have been torn to pieces but if you were to fuck them again I am willing. Pa fuck me as your daughter or granddaughter. Pa I am both for you."

Sam kissed his granddaughter's soiled face repeatedly.

"Pa of course you would have realised I had not been to poo before your monster made it worse by overloading it with four bucketful of cum, I need to sit on a toilet pretty soon or you will have to clean your bed of my shit."

Sam laughed at his grand daughter's plight but quickly got out of bed and picked her in his arms as if she weighed a feather and took her to the en suite her ass still impaled on his giant penis. Lucy let out a giggly scream with an open mouth as her grandfather pulled her off his monster making her tender anus complain. He put her on the toilet. No sooner Lucy bottom hit the seat her ass exploded with a gush of cum and semi-solid feces which kept on pouring out as Lucy tried to control the spasms of her belly muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.