Love So Pure - Cover

Love So Pure

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

The next ten days were a blur. Only specific recollection was multiple telephone calls between two grandfathers and granddaughter. Promises were made as Lucy took on the dirty job of discouraging them to come to city as her father would have been disappointed to lose even a single hour when he did not have access to her body.

The frontiers of all inhibitions were decimated as both became more and more daring and explored each other to test how far they could go and found there were no limits and nothing unacceptable as far it guaranteed to please at least one of the two incestuous lovers.

Tom cooked at home most evenings. He was a wonderful cook. Lucy helped her father in his culinary exertions by sucking on his massive cock or allowing him to maul her breasts as he pleased.

Lucy remembered some dinners as her father insisted she sat on his lap, which Lucy soon realised meant she sat on his lap with his mammoth cock buried inside her cunt, as they both fed each other. Every now and then once dinner was over Lucy was boiling with lust as her father could be remarkably stoic with his cock buried in his daughter's soft tight cunt. Tom would lift his daughter and move to the living room to fuck her in both holes until they both came repeatedly.

The intimacy reached to a subliminal level as even when Tom and Lucy were talking mundane home or social affairs her father would absentmindedly open her top or lift her tee shirt to grope her breasts and they would continue the conversation.

Lucy cherished their sharing the same bed as time and again she found herself rudely awoken from blissful sleep as her insatiable father would roll on top of her to impale her with his monster cock and fuck her to screaming climax and they would both fall asleep without exchanging a word. Lucy could not think how sex could get any better between two human beings.

Tom would walk into the bathroom while Lucy was attending to nature's call and even these occasions led to innovative sexual overtures. Tom would insist on licking his daughter clean rather than let her use toilet paper.

If Lucy wanted to pee and found her father in a similar predicament she would sit astride his thighs as he allowed enough gap for her to pee drenching his cock and balls with her warm golden yellow pee. Also Lucy insisted on returning the favor and made sure she did not allow her father to dissuade her from licking his ass clean once he finished with his bowel movement.

Best of all Lucy enjoyed what her father called "nonsex-fucking". It was her mother's term for those occasions when Sara was fully fucked out but Tom's erection would not go down though he was sated. Sara would pull him over herself and he would lazily fuck his monster or just lay atop her moving whenever he pleased. Lucy found her father had added another alternative of making her sit on his cock as he lazily mauled her breasts and used his thighs to throw her up and let her drop down on his massive cock.

Both father and daughter could read each other's need in a spooky telepathic manner. They would respond even before the other had vocalized his or her desire.

Tom knew only one thing could change their idyllic world and that would be his father's insistence that he had resisted for almost two years.

He loved his daughter too much, both as the woman she had become and the daughter she would always be. He knew Lucy thought of him as father first and their relationship outside the sexual tryst was dictated on that principle although neither had even tried consciously to define it.

Tom realised he would have to allow Lucy to cross the bridge his father insisted she should and see how she would react when she meets him on the other side.

He made up his mind once Lucy realised that they will have to visit her grandfathers sometime soon. She would have jumped at the prospect of going to visit them one year ago but the thought of missing precious time with her father she knew would not come for almost some months once summer break was over. They both agreed to go over for three nights on coming Wednesday. Tom had booked a chartered flight to take them to the town where his father would pick them.

Tom promised himself he will have the conversation his father had been insisting on the Wednesday morning and let Lucy decide the course of action. His heart was filled with uncertainty. He knew his daughter was mature beyond her years due to the circumstances and that she was exceptionally intelligent even then she was just sixteen and had all the right in the world for her father to look after her and block anything that he thought would trouble her.

Tom had planned these six weeks well in advance and was happy that he was not rung even once from any of his offices. He was very disappointed when he got rung on Tuesday afternoon from his west coast office that his main guy had been taken to hospital with appendicitis and there was no one to chair the negotiation meeting with the Japanese firm. He had to go.

Lucy was more mature about it than her father, "Dad you have to go. You would have gone if I were my mother formally married to you or I were your daughter in the most traditional way."

She even refused to cancel the trip to mountains, "Daddy it works out really well you and I will be back nearly the same day. I must say I feel awful trying to avoid both gramps."

Various telephone calls were made. The last one intrigued Lucy when her father obviously talking with his dad said rather sharply, "Of course not Dad I have not been able to tell her. If you think it has to be done please feel free to do so."

Tom appeared distracted to some extent to his daughter all day on Tuesday.

Lucy made a mental note to discuss it further but the rush of packing both for herself and her father followed with the awaited dinner in her favorite restaurant (incidentally her mother's as well) made her forget. Her father went to do the basic shopping (he gave all the house help time off).

Lucy could not fathom her father's less than sunny disposition. As her father was all ready to go to do the shopping, Lucy stopped him not far from the main door, "Daddy, please give me a quickie as you will be gone for at least a couple of hours."

As her father stood undecided, his daughter had opened his belt and unzipped his trousers to pull them around his knees.

Lucy turned her back to her father and stood with her hands firmly planted against the wall and waited anxiously with her legs well spread wide apart. Soon she heard the shuffling of feet as her father stationed himself behind her and lifted her long tee shirt to her waist exposing her bottom. Her father used his large hands to fix his target and within two huge thrusts planted his monster cock to the hilt in his breathless daughter's cunt and proceeded to give her a quickie, using short fast jabs at a super fast pace, shaking Lucy's whole body. He made her daughter's moans sound as if she had been put on a massive vibrator. Within ten minutes his daughter climaxed noisily and he buried his massive cock to the hilt and released a huge load of hot cum inside his daughter's cunt.

Lucy was short of breath and whispered, "Thanks Dad, you better go other wise we will be late." Tom pulled his trousers and bent to kiss his daughter's ass and left.

Tom came back to find Lucy in bathroom drying herself, "Go and shower please we will be late." Lucy kissed him.

"Sorry darling, daddy is a bit distracted. I will get ready in a jiffy and make some calls before we go." Tom undressed quickly getting now a very familiar response from his daughter as his massive cock came into view.

"You are not wearing a chino or jeans," Lucy warned her father as she dried her hair with a towel, refusing to use hair drier, making her breasts jiggle most erotically, preempting what her father would say, "yes I am aware I sound like my mother." Tom laughed his open hearty laugh the for the first time since the change of his mood, lifted his daughter's spirits, "I know daddy you were distracted, your quickie before you left was really quickie by your lofty standards."

This was Lucy once again at her teasing best. As she walked into bedroom to dress, she heard her father say loudly, "Sorry sweets I will make up for that tonight. You owe me enough to last me three days."

Lucy shouted with mirth and glee in a theatrical fashion, "To keep you sated for three days is beyond any woman including your daughter but definitely your daughter will try, dear sir."

Tom felt the happiness once again wash over him.

He rapidly showered and while he was drying Lucy came with another problem, "Dad you will not mind if I do not wear anything sleeveless," lifting her arms to show him a good hairy growth of about ten days.

"Luce you can wear anything, sweetheart, it is not dress that makes you look beautiful it is you who makes a dress look impressive."

Lucy laughed, "Daddy you know you have me under you and do not have to use smart pick up lines," trying to hide her blushes and kissed her father firmly as an acknowledgement of his sincere compliment.

Evening arrived to find Tom for once dressed formally and he waited Lucy to come down as he made telephone calls.

The simple light floral dress with mid arm sleeves left him breathless. Toy knew Lucy wore no bra to allow her large but young breasts to droop a bit with their weight. A cashmere shoulder throw and low-heeled strap sandal shoes finished an elegant dress.

Tom was blessed to have known two women who defied the myth of taking long time to dress. Sara could beat him hands down in getting ready.

Tom and Lucy were welcomed by maitre' d' as valued customers. The whole well healed ritual started, best table etc.

Tom allowed Lucy a glass of wine knowing no one else but him and restaurant owner knew how old his daughter really was.

Both father and daughter talked about various things-Lucy's school, then college, and changes to the living room furniture, hiring an interior decorator.

"Daddy if you would slow down, allow me some time when I am not impaled on your monster I could do all these things," Lucy teased.

Tom warned his daughter with a smile, "Luce sweetie, you know there is back room office here if you are not careful you may find yourself impaled on the aforementioned human organ."

Dinner passed quickly in similar private and open convivial, sometime filial other time romantic conversation.

Chef outdid himself and Lucy complemented by paying him a quick visit.

As their plates were cleared and they sipped the last of the Amarone there was growing hunger in Tom's eyes as he looked at his voluptuous daughter glowing in the romantic lights. He found the same hunger staring him back in his daughter's eyes, "Luce, do you want dessert or shall we go?"

"You will give me enough of high calorie dessert at home, we should leave." Lucy knew this would start a fire in her father's loins.

Tom settled the bill and drove home managing to stay within speed limits.

By the time they reached home, Lucy had pulled his big thick and heavy cock out of his trousers as she enjoyed the feel of his monster in her small hand. The soft but heavy monster was hard and super heavy by the time car stopped in the driveway. Tom rushed out hiding his erection under his jacket although there was no one for a mile around their home anyway.

He like a "gentleman" impatiently pulled his daughter from the car almost pushing her towards home after planting a wet kiss on her lips.

Lucy started to giggle at her father's urgency but could not hide her own.

Tom opened the door and pulled Lucy inside muffling her giggle with his open mouthed fierce kissing that left her gasping, laughter all forgotten. Tom threw the keys on the large table in the massive hallway in the key tray and lifted Lucy with his hands under her ass as she scissored his waist with her legs, her dress rode high above her hips.

Tom crushed his daughter's mouth with his own as they both started to moan and grunt, their tongue dueling with saliva leaking on their chins from the corner of their mouths. No words were spoken as Tom moved in a robotic manner carrying his daughter effortlessly to the kitchen.

Tom put her on the tabletop as he roughly lifted her dress helped by Lucy who lifted her ass in timely manner. Lucy pulled her father in her arms as he kissed her again all the while trying to open his belt and trousers, which he ultimately managed, he felt them drop to his knees. His cock was jutting out of his boxers as he annoyingly pulled it back and pushed his boxers down. Lucy did her best to help her father blindly but he was quicker.

Her legs were now around his muscular hips drawing him into her open crotch between her wide-open thighs. Tom grunted as he held his monster all the while his mouth locked on his daughter's sweet mouth and found the flimsy material of his daughter's panties. Lucy had never seen her father so charged up and rushed.

She always thought poor control on libido was her domain while her father would remain the Priapus reincarnate. Tom emitted another grunt of annoyance as he held the flimsy material of his daughter's panties in his strong hand and ripped it making Lucy yelp as she felt a sharp bite of the band of her panties before it snapped, exposing her hairy mount dripping with sex fluid to make it easy for her father's rampant, monstrous cock.

Tom was now grunting in a low thick voice as he brought his massive cock to align with her daughter's wet soft cunt opening and pulled her dress over her head impatiently while kissing. His lips left hers only for a second as she felt her dress go flying in some corner as her father locked his lips onto hers once again. She clung to him with her arms around his strong neck as she anticipated her father's aggressive invasion of her cunt with his giant.

Tom realising his cock had found his daughter's vaginal opening somehow, held her with his hands behind her low back holding her steady for his giant impaler. Lucy was now sobbing into her father's mouth she felt her father pull her bottom even more close to the edge so that her crotch was in the air. Lucy screamed into her his mouth as her father in one savagely powerful thrust impaled her with his giant penis almost to the hilt bar the last three inches.

Lucy felt very stretched and very full of her father's monster cock as she tried to wriggle but found fixed to the spot between her father's big hands holding her hips and his rampant monster buried inside her cunt. All the waiting and teasing was elevated to a boiling point by her father's impatience to fuck her. Lucy found her father's impatience a huge turn on. Lucy moaned non-stop hearing her father grunt as he kissed her in teeth clattering manner.

Lucy felt like play doll, a receptacle for her father's intense lust as he pulled his giant cock few inches only to launch his hips in a violent thrust lodging every bit of his huge, painfully long, monstrously thick penis to the hilt inside her churning pussy.

Without even waiting to see how his daughter was Tom pulled his cock roughly to his glans and once again with an animal grunt shoved it savagely deep inside his daughter's cunt. Lucy was now sobbing, moaning trying to extract life giving juice from her father's mouth as she felt the third thrust she heard her father almost grunt as if he was in pain and she felt his cum exploding inside her cunt as his monster cock kept its inward journey stretching her cunt to a limit that defied belief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.