Love So Pure
Chapter 4: Summer Break

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Summer Break - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

At the end of the all-too-brief spring break Tom took Lucy back to school and started counting the days to when he'd be able to collect her for the long summer vacation. He couldn't believe how accomplished she'd become at fellating him, almost managing to take three to four inches of his huge prick into her throat, no mean feat when he was at full erection of twelve hot thick hard inches. The vision sometimes came to him when he was in a business meeting, the sudden flash of fiery lust making his cock throb and stiffen as he remembered how wonderful it had felt when she sent a flood of her warm urine across his face and hair and how the flavor of her pee intoxicated him as it poured over his tongue and down his throat. He adored licking her clean before she showered in the morning. The strong scent and taste of her anus, far from revolting him, only made him yearn even more to sodomise her. She was his, and every hole in her beautiful young body was his, to fuck in any way that he desired, and for as long as he desired, and the hole that he most desired was her back passage. Tom knew his daughter would keep her armpit unshaved when she comes for summer holiday. She promised to do so since Tom told her about her mother's habit and how much he liked that.

At last the day arrived when Tom could take the four-wheel drive along the now-familiar route. He felt his heart leap as his obviously excited daughter, wearing a pretty print dress, crossed the hallway and gave him the usual demure kiss in case anyone was watching.

As they walked out to the car, he said jokingly, "Now, dear, have you been to the toilet before the long ride. You know how Daddy hates to pull off the freeway so you can go potty..."

Safely in the car, the door shut, Lucy leaned towards him and said, "If I need to go potty, Daddy, all you'll have to do is open your mouth..." and she slid the hem of her dress up to reveal her very pretty, very nude cunt, covered with curly soft dark hair, the lips already swollen and wet with her arousal.

"Jesus, you'll make me crash," her father said.

"There's that possibility," Lucy said in a husky voice, opening her legs wide and sliding several bunched fingers into the sopping hole of her cunt in full view of the upper windows of her exclusive private school.

"Wait 'till I get you home," her father moaned, transfixed by lust, his cock about to explode in an intense orgasm without even touching it.

When they pulled into the driveway, Tom remembered with a groan that waiting would still have to be the name of the game, at least for the next few hours. He and Lucy had been invited to a party thrown by a family friend for returning students from their part of town. It was an upscale event at the local country club, and etiquette demanded that they attend. He carried his daughter's bags into the house and hurriedly went upstairs to put on his black tie and tux, reluctant to be late.

Thankfully he didn't have to take the four-wheel but could take his own luxury Aston and he waited impatiently for Lucy to make an appearance. She closed the front door behind her and climbed in, wearing a coat over her dress against the slightly chilly night air.

"Not too fast, Daddy," Lucy said. "Remember your blood pressure..."

"The only thing affecting my blood pressure is that you aren't underneath me right now, squirming and shuddering through your fourth or fifth orgasm," he said, slipping the automatic into drive.

"Ah, but I very soon will be," she said, "And four or five is nothing to what I'm going to make you do to me."

"Damn tease," he said, laughing out loud with pleasure.

Perhaps it was well Tom hadn't seen what his daughter was wearing before they arrived because he might have told her to get changed before they left the house. His feelings were a curious mixture of protectiveness and intense desire as she slipped off her coat and gave it to the cloakroom attendant.

She was wearing a black cocktail dress that Tom guessed must have cost him a fortune. The hemline was so high it stopped only two or three inches from the dimples of her butt-cheeks. Two sets of spaghetti-thin cords looped round her neck from the bodice, which plunged daringly low, drawing her breasts together and emphasizing her deep cleavage. The exposure of so much of her flawless white skin by the tiny dress was so wonderful Tom was hard-pressed not to take his daughter's thighs in his hands, lift her up and fuck her against the nearest wall.

But she never gave him the chance. Throughout the evening she mingled with their friends, flirting with the boys home from college and making eyes at their fathers, quite deliberately enjoying making her father's sexual frustration grow stronger with every movement of her body, occasionally catching his eye and smiling at him wickedly.

In an effort not to think about how his lust was burning like a forest fire out of control, his cock aching with the blood constantly pumped into it by his desire, Tom talked business with several of his friends and flirted politely with the many women who approached him, trying not to respond to Lucy's gorgeous body as she glided around, always just out of reach.

At one point he excused himself and went to the bar to order another Jack Daniel. For the first time that evening, Lucy came up to him; standing so close he could feel the heat of her body. Her deep blue eyes looked into his. "Daddy," she said, "would you hold onto these for me, please?" He felt Lucy discreetly press something moist into his hand and then she turned and walked away, her ass swaying delightfully as she looked back over her shoulder at him, brushed her hair back and smiled. He thrust what she had handed him into his coat pocket and excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Safely locked in a cubicle, he pulled out what she'd given him and nearly groaned out loud when it saw it was her black thong panties, soaked in her sex juice. To be so wet, she had to have removed them in the bathroom and then masturbated, pushing them up into her sopping cunt after she'd come. Tom rubbed the flimsy wet silk over his nose and lips, lost in the delicious smell and taste, and then suddenly said, "Oh fuck this," under his breath and went to find his daughter.

She was standing talking to the Trent, Thomas and his son, laughing at something the father was saying and then looking over her shoulder at Joe, his son. Tom saw at once that she had positioned herself as if she was about to be double-penetrated and he took her arm gently but firmly and said, "Darling, could I see you a minute? Do excuse us please, Tom, Joe."

In the car home Lucy looked at her father with a slightly worried expression. "I didn't go too far, did I, Daddy? It was just to make you even more excited. Especially my little present..."

"No, of course not, Luce," her father said. "But I've been waiting since the spring break to make love to you again and I just couldn't wait any longer."

"That's good, Daddy," she said, leaning over to the look at the speedometer, "because I'd like you to drive a little faster. I can't either..."

Within seconds of Tom parking the car, Lucy was lying sprawled on his bed, still wearing the dress, the spaghetti straps undone and the bodice pulled down revealing her huge naked breasts, the hem bunched round her waist. Between her legs, her father slowly and with infinite pleasure took his revenge.

He savored the taste of his daughter as he ran his lips and tongue from the puckered opening of her asshole to the quivering tip of her clit, licking up the sweet juices streaming from the walls of her pussy, as delicious as a fine champagne. He breathed in the scent of her, musky and warm around her anus, fragrant with sexual heat along the pink, swollen lips of her cunt. And he licked, and lapped, and probed over every inch of her genitals for over an hour, bringing his daughter to climax so many times that she became lost in a world of sexual pleasure and could do no more than cup her breasts in her hands, bringing their soft weight one after another to her mouth, her teeth closing on the rubbery stiffness of her nipples, sucking and biting them with lust.

Finally Tom lifted his face from between her thighs, his mouth and chin dripping with girl-come and his saliva. He stood up and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, then stripped off his pants and briefs. His massive cock sprang up, fiercely hard, finally freed and ready for the main course.

"I want you naked, Luce," he said, leaning over his daughter's sweating body as she lay back in post-orgasmic bliss. Straddling her, he pulled the dress up over her head and she reached up for him, her hands clawing his buttocks in an effort to pull him close enough to capture his massive cock with her mouth. But he caught her hands and lifted them over her head, gently slipping silken bonds attached to the bedposts around her wrists.

"Oh, Daddy," Lucy groaned with delight, "are they for -?"

"Yes, darling," Tom said, breathing hard, his voice catching in his throat as he looked down at his daughter's voluptuous body, spread-eagled and totally vulnerable to his hugely engorged cock, "I've waited as long as I can, Luce. I just have to be inside your ass."

"Of course, Daddy," his daughter said as she reached her face up and kissed him. Then she whispered, "I want that, too."

Tom slid down Lucy's body, his cock trailing semen between her breasts and over her belly, and knelt between her thighs. He reached down and hooked his arms behind her knees, lifting her legs into the air and then hooking them over his shoulders. Then he leaned forward and pushed her knees back against her breasts, bringing her hips up high. In this position the throbbing tip of his humungous cock was exactly level with Lucy's asshole.

"Oh Daddy, you're so skilled at this. Have you done it with many women?"

"Only two or three," he said, fearful that she might be upset if she knew just how many women had willingly surrendered their Asses to be plundered by his huge cock.

"Did Mom like it?" she asked, quietly.

"She adored it, darling," he said, this time telling the truth.

"Then I will too," Lucy said and Tom felt his heart swell with love for his daughter.

Slowly and sweetly Tom pushed his enormous rod past the slippery lips of Lucy's cunt and up into her vagina, coating his prick with her thick sex juice. When he could feel his balls were saturated with the liquid streaming from the wet hole, he knew the time had come for the fulfillment of his dream.

He eased himself down so that he was lying on top of Lucy and kissed her tenderly, easing his cock from her cunt as he did so. Then he slid one hand under her buttocks to hold her in place and used the other to place his now thickly lubricated horse cock against her anal sphincter. He began to push and this time she could not escape him. Her arms were held, she was pinned down by the weight of his body on top of her and his cock was slowly entering her ass, whether she wanted it to or not. But having totally relaxed her by the hour-long bout of delicious cunt licking, Tom could sense she was totally ready and that he would succeed in buggering her.

Tom placed his giant cock head against the tiny virgin anal opening of his daughter and was struck by the tremendous incongruity of the size. He pushed his cock head steadily against the tight anal ring of his daughter's ass until it opened and allowed his cock head to enter, no sooner his cock head distended her anus Lucy started to hyperventilate with an open mouth.

Tom did not allow this initial shock on her daughter's face to faze him and he persisted in pressing home the initial entry and his massive cock head slid inside his daughter's virgin asshole and as his groove went inside her anus with an electric shiver she gasped and screamed a hoarse throaty cry as her anus was distended as never before. She was breathing with an open mouth as her saliva tricked from the corner of her mouth. She was biting her lower lip to suppress her scream. Her deep blue eyes were filled with tears, her anus felt on fire as her father continued to bugger her tiny asshole with his giant inhuman cock.

Tom could understand the agony that he was inflicting on his daughter but he knew she would forgive him this pain. Tom impaled another inch inside his daughter's tortured asshole as her daughter continued to gasp and cry with the painful invasion of her virgin asshole by her father's monstrous cock.

"Luce sweetie breathe slowly and relax your anus," Tom knew he will have to do the whole work but still he wanted to reassure his daughter. Lucy felt her anus would be torn to ribbons and bleed as her father's giant penis pressed home the advantage of buried gargantuan cock head and she felt her father screw home few inches of his huge girth making her scream.

Tom kept his daughter pinned as she flailed around to rid her ass of the tormenting giant of her father, Lucy was breathing in gasps and her open mouth leaked drool from both corners, her hair was disheveled some strands sticking to her saliva wet open mouth. Tom lovingly moved the strands of errant hair from his daughter mouth. He stroked her face softly to convey his fatherly love at the same time kept the pressure of his cock inside her tortured asshole making the bond complete in this illegitimate incestuous relationship.

"Luce, sweetie, it will hurt to begin with," Tom whispered, "if it becomes very painful I will take it out," hoping his daughter would tough it out.

Lucy shook her head unable to trust her voice, telling her father she is willing and would not ask him to remove his giant from her painfully invaded ass anytime before he felt he was finished.

Tom steadied his daughter's open thighs and dug his knees into the bed and used the leverage of his vertical position and muscular hips to ram another few inches of girth. His monster cock inside his daughter's ass making her go absolutely frantic as she struggled with his size and girth. Her virgin ass felt on fire and she almost felt faint at the distention of her tender asshole way beyond of human possibility.

Her face was wet with her silent tears, her nose was running and drooling mouth open in a silent scream, only sound she could eventually create was sounds of dying suction, sounding like wheezy gasps of a severe asthmatic. Tom found her daughter's messy face captivating and even more beautiful.

Tom, from experience with his wife when he buggered her the very first time, knew it could not hurt more and decided to bury his cock right down to the last thick inch. He ploughed using his massive muscular frame dwarfing his daughter to literally ram his last five inches in three brutal thrusts almost feeling guilty as Lucy went deathly quiet and her back arched as if electrocuted.

He quickly bent forward to kiss his daughter's open mouth muffling her long wail, "Nooo eeet huurts daadeeee eet huurtsss yooo aaarrrr toooo beeegggg nooooo..."

Tom a year earlier would have killed any man or boy making his daughter scream like this but after one year of passionate fucking he knew what they both would allow one another, and it was pretty much what one wanted, with no boundaries drawn.

Lucy came down from the agony of her father's brutal thrust to find his face close to hers as he licked all the tears away. Her father licked her nose and mouth to remove every trace of the mucus and saliva.

Lucy could barely talk as she realised her father had hilted and her ass felt in one piece but the agony she felt was more than she expected.

Lucy managed to smile weakly through the pain at her father to whisper hoarsely as if she had laryngitis, "Dad are you fully in?"

Tom kissed his lovely daughter and nodded yes, "Let me know whenever you feel comfortable for me to move."

"The way your cock feels right now probably never but knowing my father that will be not an important consideration," Lucy never failed to amaze her father with her light hearted riposte even in most unusual situations.

Tom felt he could not feel any fonder and more possessive of his daughter.

He licked her face with his tongue and kissed her open gasping mouth.

Tom drooled his saliva in his daughter's mouth as his tongue traced her teeth, gums, and palate and dueled with her tongue.

Tom totally enamored with his daughter's beautiful face, as he was with his wife's, made love to it with care and devotion, he knew it would be transmitted to his daughter.

Tom traced her eyebrows with the tip of his tongue and kissed her both closed eyes. Lucy felt her father's tongue trace the contours of her ears and his tongue dipped inside her ear to leave it wet with his saliva and her gasping with his softness as she felt less tortured with his motionless massive cock inside her ass.

Lucy felt totally exposed, her father had hooked her legs over his forearms and bent them well past her head to lie on top of her with her arms tied and out of action. The sense of vulnerability, love for her father and adoration of the man she loved who also was her father added to her acceptance of the pain and agony from her virgin ass.

Lucy was amazed at how easily her father could find new things to stimulate her with. She felt him running his tongue over the bridge of her nose. He delicately traced the shape of her exquisitely beautiful nostrils with the tip of his tongue. Lucy never in her dreams would have thought she would find this sexually stimulating.

Tom found his daughter started to moan and her breathing was settling down. He opened his mouth and took his daughter's whole nose inside his mouth and inserted the tip of his tongue inside her one nostril. Lucy although loving every moment of it still shook her head but was helpless as her arms were wide open and tied. Her father kept his energetic love making to her nose moving his mouth whichever direction Lucy turned her face.

Keeping Lucy engaged her father started to pull his cock out of her ass ever so slowly feeling the moving bowel content inside her rectum, which he failed to notice in a rushed penetration.

Lucy squirmed her bottom as the pain renewed from her ass but not to earlier level as she took big gulps of air from her open mouth and exhaled noisily from entrapped nose inside her father mouth.

Reaching to the brim of her daughter's ass leaving his massive cock head inside and Tom started the long descent back to bury his mammoth penis inside his daughter's warm, feces laden ass. Lucy was surprised to find this slow re entry no more painful than the sheer presence of her father's massive penis inside her ass.

Tom kept his tongue busy fucking both nostrils of his beautiful daughter in turn and for the next fifteen minutes slowly pulled out his gargantuan cock out of her ass and put it back burying to its last very massive inch to make her ass adapt to his ass ripping monster.

Tom felt sweat collecting on his forehead and body as he noticed sweat beads accumulating on her daughter's fore head.

His sweaty chest crushed his daughter's sweat covered breasts as he kept the slow fucking of his daughter's virgin ass with his monster as she even started to move her pelvis more to accept his cock rather to withdraw from his monster tormentor.

Tom had waited for this for a year but still it was unbelievably intense to feel his massive cock defiling his pure daughter's ass as he felt the solid bowel content move around his invading cock head tickling the sensitive skin of his glans.

Lucy had nonstop invasion of her nose by her father's tongue and her tender but very responsive ass by his monstrosity they both labeled as cock. She started to feel wetness in her cunt increasing with each slow anal penetration. Lucy found surprising as she wished her father would use his cock more urgently seeing she was almost screaming half an hour ago as if her father was killing her.

Tom ever so subtly started to put more force in his inward thrusts as he felt Lucy moving her ass around his cock.

He released his daughter's nose and buried his face in her hair to concentrate on increasing the pace of her ass fucking.

Lucy gasped and moaned and struggled against her bonds, biting her father's shoulder as he repeatedly glided along the tight sheath of her rectum until the head of his cock was buried in her bowels. She could feel his glans stirring the contents of her colon, an intensely erotic sensation that almost made her come.

"Oh Daddy," Lucy moaned against his ear as he buried his head in her hair and drove his monstrous cock slowly in and out of her asshole, letting it grow used to being widely stretched, "I never knew! It's the most wonderful feeling - like being stuffed absolutely full of hot, hard cock ... I love it!"

She tried squeezing her asshole round the base of his massive cock notwithstanding that it was stretched obscenely wide and offered the tightest constriction her father's cock had ever experienced. Hearing his daughter's declaration of her liking of anal sex Tom's excitement boiled over, a great gush of come streaming from his balls and into her gorgeous ass, spurt after spurt of thick, hot liquid pouring out into her bowels.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.