Love So Pure
Chapter 13: Holidays at Grandfathers

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Holidays at Grandfathers - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

The plan hatched during the visit changed as Debbie found a very friendly colleague from past working in the same city. They both courted one another to present a promising front to friends. Debbie and Clive got 'married' at

Ranch with Lucy, Tom and both grandfathers in attendance. It took longer than three months.

Both grandfathers' love encompassed newlywed father and daughter as if they were their progenies. They both had offered to make two extensions on their ranch so they could shift there whenever they wanted to raise their children. The area had one of the most coveted private schools. Grandpa said slyly, "If my other granddaughter wished to come to live with her partner and children the fourth extension will be there." Lucy laughed and kissed her grandfather as her father scowled at his father to drop a not so subtle innuendo.

The grand plan was for them to shift to extension that Lucy's grandfathers were building on their ranch close to late pregnancy. Both men used their trusted builders and high tech facilities to make it happen more quickly then anyone could have section. Debbie would work from home and the highly coveted boarding private school close by would be a top choice for any family.

Debbie was visibly pregnant in next four months. The love between two families grew stronger. During summer break Tom had to fly to Japan and Clive could not avoid his trust board meetings in Zurich. He also had to stay to chair the reconfiguration of the Scandinavian section. Debbie and Clive were discussing whether to go there together.

Lucy rand Debbie the day her father was flying to Japan.

"Debs, how is your tum-tum," Lucy could not keep her hands off Debbie's growing belly.

"Luce, you are as bad as my dad. His hands when not on my breasts are on my belly. He frets so much about my pregnancy."

"Debs, you both are so lucky. Look, are you planning to go with uncle Clive?"

"I was but his schedule is so full and busy. I am also worried I may give ourselves away, now that I am full of hormones I want him all the time as if I did not before."

"Debs, I know what you are talking about. I am going to mountains to grandfathers'. Dad is away to Japan and both grandfathers have been complaining as I have not seen them for two months what with studies and dissertations." Lucy smiled as she though of her grandfathers fondly, "I was wondering if you want to come with me. You might as well get used to my insatiable grandfathers."

Debbie laughed, "I cannot wait to go there. That life seems so much better and private than city here. I can also be a pain and add my silly bits to the extension."

So that settled. Clive was quite pleased his daughter would be with loving 'family' as he would feel less concerned about Debbie.

Both girls shared some more girly gossips and arranged to meet at airport where their private plane would be waiting.

Debbie suddenly shrieked as her father came quietly and grabbed her from behind in his strong arms, "Luce, I have a wild man with a monster erection pulling me to bed room. I shall talk to you later."

"Luce darling, love you," Clive whispered in his heavy voice, "I need to get as much of my lovely daughter as I can. I would not be able to touch her for four weeks."

Lucy laughed, " Uncle Clive lease fuck Debs in both ends from my side as well. I wish I had your cock to ravage her. She is so beautiful."

"Luce, you are my sister and should be on my side. Do not encourage my dad. He is incorrigible as it is," Debbie shrieked again as Clive ripped her blouse open exposing her very large, very soft engorged breasts unencumbered by a bra. His other hand soon dipped under the waistband of her shorts to find the lush growth covering her pussy.

"Bye Debs and uncle Clive," Lucy laughed and put the phone down feeling very warm and wet between her legs.

Lucy could visualize uncle Clive picking his daughter most tenderly in his arms and once inside the bedroom he would take her steadily until she could not anymore. Clive fucked his daughter with restraint using long steady thrusts since she became pregnant.

Lucy eagerly waited for her father. She knew Tom would come home in raging lust knowing his daughter would not be close to him for almost a month and he would fuck her to exhaustion before he flew away. Lucy felt her cunt juices running in the lush pubic growth as vaginal walls throbbed and her anus felt 'itchy'. 'Dad please come and take me, ' Lucy sobbed inside her mind.


Both girls were radiant, as they descended on the airstrip the scattered crew and other passengers could not help but look at two divine exquisitely beautiful full-bodied women who appeared most unaware of the effect they had on others. Debbie saw the two grandfathers waving from far first and nudged Lucy who screamed and waved maniacally.

Both almost ran across the airstrip and found themselves engulfed in the arms of two men who kissed them on their forehead, cheeks and hugged them with unfathomable love. Soon both changed and were treated to same love by other grandfather.

"Debs, Luce so good to see you. We should be so fortunate to have you both." grandpa Rob gushed.

"Sweethearts, we could hardly wait since you both rang us," pa Sam could not stop smiling with admiring his 'two' granddaughters. Debbie was now officially their second granddaughter as Clive was their other 'son'.

Debbie kissed pa who was now holding her, "Pa, you both will get fed with your pregnant granddaughter in few days. I hope I do not make a nuisance of myself."

Pa hastily put his finger on her lips as he kissed the top of her head, and said huskily, "Hush, Debbie. We are here to love and look after you both. You and Luce will be the laughter, and spring in our life. Debs you will make us both happy if you made demands every day."

Debbie was overwhelmed with such love and affection she held onto pa tightly and buried her face in his shirt as a tacit reciprocation of love.

Rob moved all towards the 4x4. By now their luggage was in the vehicle.

Pa helped Debbie tenderly into the car as if she was an invalid.

Once all seated rob geared the big 4x4 out of the parking.

Debbie was very impressed with the ranch and houses in particular. The two new extensions would make the house like a four-leaf clover. The new extensions were much bigger. The progress was phenomenal. The construction site were cordoned so well that the work was nearly invisible until one reached very close to it keeping the privacy of existing section inviolate. Pa had taken their luggage upstairs while they were inspecting the new extensions.

"Why do you not go freshen up while we will rustle up some light early dinner," Rob suggested.

Both beautiful girls kissed them," Grandpa what rooms are we occupying?" Lucy enquired with a glint in her eyes.

Rob replied," We decided to leave that to you two."

Lucy and Debbie went upstairs. Debbie hugged Lucy, "Luce, this is so beautiful. I cannot thank grandfathers enough to be so kind."

Lucy kissed her friend and sister on her smiling happy mouth," Debbie, this is all your right now. Grandpa and Pa will be happy if you claim it as your own. Let us wash up quickly. Those two gentlemen cannot be left alone in kitchen for too long."

Both took their clothes off without any hesitation. Both soon were naked in their glorious beauty. Lucy was entranced with Debbie's with bulging belly, enlarging breasts, which were already voluptuous and magnificent. Her skin was even more radiant if that was possible.

Debbie read Lucy's eyes and smiled softly as Lucy gently rubbed her hands on her belly and slowly moved her hands up and lifted Debbie's heavy soft large breasts in her hands. Debbie gasped and her lips parted slightly as she felt the heat rising in her loins. Lucy moved her mouth towards Debbie's and soon her lips were glued onto Debbie's parted lips. Their tongues were dueling as their saliva shifted from one mouth to other with the movement of darting tongues. Debbie's hand made its way downwards trying to find the soft thick lips of Lucy's cunt hidden in rich growth of curly pubic hair. Lucy buried her tongue even more in Debbie's mouth as she felt her friend's finger find the soft, fragrant wet entrance to her vagina, "Debbie please do not make me come. Grandfathers will be hard to satisfy tonight anyway. We have not been able to get together for almost two months," she whispered inside Debbie's mouth.

Debbie gasped with rising lust, "Luce, will grandfathers accept me as they do you?"

Lucy laughed without breaking the kiss," As soon as you want they will be all over you. Let us get ready otherwise they will soon be up here."

Debbie and Lucy walked into the shower together and lovingly washed one another. The journey and sound of running water had its effect, "Luce, I have to pee real bad," Debbie whispered.

Lucy quickly went down on her knees, " As you promised Debs, your sweet nectar is mine."

Debbie parted her thighs and pushed her pelvis forwards. She parted her vaginal lips apart and started to pee in a slow stream inside the waiting beautiful mouth of her friend and now sister. Lucy gulped as quickly and as much she could and got a warm shower to boot. Lucy waited for the stream to die down and licked the wet cunt lips with her greedy tongue.

Both girls finished their shower and dried one another. Both combed their nearly wet hair back. Debbie put on a white tee shirt of grandpa reaching her mid thighs. Her soft cotton panties could barely hide the dark lush pubic growth. The tee shirt bulged seductively over her prominent belly. Lucy picked up her grandpa's white half sleeve shirt and left the top three buttons open.

They found both men in usual high spirits and good-natured banter as they prepared what they thought was a light meal. Both men were in shorts only. Their big hairy bodies had sheen of sweat due to heat from the cooker. As Debbie and Lucy entered the kitchen both grandfathers fell silent and admired the sheer natural beauty of their two full-bodied granddaughters. Debbie and Lucy felt color rising in their cheeks as they noticed the undiluted gaze of admiration of their grandfathers.

"We were wondering what kept you girls," Pa was the first to recover.

Soon all four were seated around the table and trivial ordinary conversation of minor details flowed incessantly.

Red wine was complementing the fish and tiger prawns dish as a pleasant surprise. Debbie was of course on lemonade. Meal finished amidst laughter and happy sounds. Lucy and Debbie helped grandfathers to clear the table.

All four retired to the huge living room. Lucy snuggled up to her grandpa with her glass of wine. Debbie was helped delicately to the sofa by pa as if she was delicate china. Debbie's protestations to the contrary were of no avail.

Rob put his arm around Lucy as she lifted her legs up on the sofa forcing the shirt to rise to her hips exposing her soft white panties. Lucy during a conversation reached up and kissed her paternal grandfather as she had done thousands of time. She wiggled and moved even closer to him so that her cheeks were resting on his hairy chest, her tiny soft hand rubbed the hairy chest and belly in a slow possessive manner.

Seeing that all four glasses were empty Pa got up to get wine. Debbie insisted and got up to give him a hand. Debbie wanted to seek validation from pa that they both truly thought of her as they did of Lucy. Pa poured wine and nearly filled Debbie's glass, ' Oops, sorry Debs no wine for you sweetie. Really sorry.'

Debbie hypnotically wrapped her arms around the massive midriff of pa and rubbed her face on his hairy back," Pa wine is not a loss. I am sorry that I will not be allowed to enjoy you sweet pee until I have delivered."

Pa went still for a nanosecond, " Debbie, sweetheart. There will no dearth once baby is born." Pa he mussed her still damp hair with love.

Debbie's heart soared she knew she was now truly their granddaughter.

Lucy as Pa and Debbie were leaving whispered looking up to her grandpa's face, " I missed you both these last two months," her hands were seeking the cord to his shorts. She deftly undid the cord and unzipped the shorts. Pa lifted his hips as his granddaughter tried to push the shorts off him. Within no time the shorts were around his ankles. Lucy with unabated awe lifted her paternal grandfather's monster cock, still barley hard, in her tiny hands. Grandpa kissed his granddaughter's open mouth as she lifted his huge cock and caressed the massive girth and length; even in semi flaccid state her hand barely able to go fully around the shaft.

Pa and Debbie walked in and found Lucy and pa in a deep kiss. Pa smiled at Debbie and whispered," I think no one is interested in drink now."

Debbie helped him put down the drinks. She held his huge hand and slowly moved to the other sofa. Pa sat down first and pulled Debbie in his lap. Debbie was astride his thighs as pa lifted her tee shirt slowly over her pregnant belly and magnificent breasts. Soon Debbie's tee shirt was discarded behind the sofa. Debbie leant forward and kissed pa with her open wet mouth. Pa held her tight as he shoved his tongue deep inside her sweet mouth. Pa hands reached her panties waistband. Debbie started to rise to help pa take them off. Pa simply held the waistband in his hands and tore it apart and did the same thing to the other side. Debbie's white panties were now in two pieces of rags fallen apart; she pulled it from underneath her and threw it away.

Lucy and grandpa shared a smile as they saw pa tearing Debbie's panties. He unbuttoned Lucy's shirt and soon it fluttered away. Rob fondled his granddaughter's voluptuous pair of soft breasts making her gasp. Grandpa softly nudged his granddaughter's head down. Lucy took the hint and went down towards her grandfather's rapidly hardening monster cock with a wide-open mouth. Lucy took the humungous cock head and two inches inside her warm saliva filled mouth and had the pleasure of hearing a soft moan emit from her loving grandfather's lips. Rob gripped his granddaughter's breasts more firmly and started to maul them in rotating rhythmic fashion. Lucy did her best to move her mouth up and down on her grandfather's inhuman sized cock as her mouth was stretched impossibly wide and her exquisitely beautiful nostrils were flared and stretched.

Debbie was burning with every second of pa's breathtaking kissing and soft manipulation of her gorgeous large pregnant breasts. She had to see her pa's cock. She slowly disengaged herself from pa and stood up to open his shorts. She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down as he helped her by lifting is large muscular hips. Debbie ogled at the champagne bottle thick monstrosity, which was getting harder by second. Debbie gasped and held the inhuman girth in her both hands none of her hands could cover even half the girth. She kissed the huge cock head and slowly licked it with her tongue. Debbie licked every millimeter of pa's monster cock as he emitted a soft moan of pleasure and mussed her hair in quiet encouragement. Debbie eventually opened her mouth wide and took the gargantuan cock head in her painfully stretched open mouth.

Debbie tried to breathe with her beautiful nostrils flaring as her mouth tried to descend on the colossal thickness and length of pa's cock. Debbie fellated pa with minute movement of her tightly filled mouth hoping her warm saliva filled mouth would give some pleasure. Pa loved Debbie's stretched mouth but he wanted his monstrosity to find the warmth of Debbie's cunt. " Debs, I want to fuck you now," pa simply expressed making Debbie go weak in the knees and her cunt flowed even more. She pulled her mouth off now steel hard monster of a cock a stream of drool trailed from pa's giant cock head to Debbie's raised mouth.

Debbie put her knees on either side of pa's massive thighs and put her hands on the backrest on either side of pa's neck. Pa held her hips as she wiggled to adjust her wet, soft sweet pussy entrance on the impossibly bloated monster cock head. Debbie used one hand to part her cunt lips and slowly put the entrance on the monster cock head. Debbie could feel the incongruity in size but knew soon she would impale herself willingly on pa's gargantuan penis. "Pa, may I take you slowly, please." Debbie kissed pa on his mouth.

"Debs, as you wish," pa kissed Debbie back and let her impale her wet, juicy, frothing cunt on his giant cock.

Debbie took big gulps of air and pushed her weight down as she felt her cunt stretch wide open to accommodate pa's monster cock. Debbie gasped as her cunt, invaded by pa's inhumanly huge cock head, was stretched impossibly wide. Pa moved his hands from her hips to her large breasts dangling in front of him and softly massaged them with his huge powerful hands. Debbie gasped and moaned as each massively thick inch of pa's inhuman cock made its way inside her delectable, wet cunt stretching its sensitive walls.

Debbie grunted inadvertently as pa's monster cock invaded her obscenely stretched cunt steadily. She felt every fold, thick vein and ridge of his cock as it bruised her cunt walls. Debbie forced her ass down and felt the last three inches almost rush in making her groan loudly. She felt her curly dark lush pubic hair meshing with pa's silver white pubic growth.

"Pa, please fuck me slowly," Debbie kissed pa on his mouth with her saliva wet open mouth.

Pa simply lifted her left breast and put his wide-open mouth on its nipple and sucked the surrounding flesh in the vacuum of his mouth making Debbie moan aloud. She ground her hips as pa's massive cock sent painful waves up her belly through her widely stretched pussy.

Debbie raised her hips using her knees as the leverage feeling a painful tug on her breasts, one being sucked into pa's mouth and other mauled by his large hand, as she rose. Debbie felt as if her cunt walls were glued to pa's monster shaft as she pulled herself up leaving half the gargantuan length buried inside. Debbie bit on her lower lip as she allowed her weight to impale her cunt in a rush on pa's massive cock. Debbie started to fuck herself on pa's inhuman cock lifting herself time and time again.

"Pa, please fuck me ... aaah ... you are so beeg ... paaa ... crush my boobs ... paaaaaarrrrghh, '" Debbie moaned and groaned as both pleasure and pain merged inextricably making her frothy cunt throb each time she impaled it back on pa's huge cock. Her breasts seemed to be on fire.

"Paaa ... pleeesse ... maaaaaake ... meeeeee ... cuuuummmmm," Debbie whined within ten minutes of fucking pa's cock.

Pa sensing her mounting desire freed her breasts and used his string hands and arms to hold onto her hips and lifted her like a small child almost clear of his monstrosity and dropped her back impaling her as she wailed each time pa filled her sweet, juice filled cunt to a bursting point.

"Paaa ... iiiiii ... i ... i ... aaaammmm ... cuummmnnngggggggg ... fffuuuccckkkk ... meeeeeEEE," Debbie was losing her mind as her first orgasm prepared to tear through her. Pa mused Debbie not unlike Lucy had hair trigger. Pa used his massive arms to keep her lifting off his monster cock only to impale her back making her cry with rising lust and love.

Debbie shrieked as her orgasm exploded deep inside her pregnant belly and rose to her aching breasts and down towards her pelvis. The ache reached the depths of her cunt violated by her pa's humungous cock and exploded into million shards. Debbie buried her face in pa's neck breathing and moaning with an open drooling mouth as pa impaled her for the last time and allowed her to enjoy her first orgasm of the evening. They both could hear but did not notice the moans and screams from across the room.

Lucy felt her saliva trickle onto grandpa's shaft as she tried her best to fellate him - not an easy task as the monster cock was tightly packed inside her painfully stretched mouth. Rob pulled his granddaughter's sucking, drooling mouth of gigantic cock head, " Luce sweetie, I cannot wait to bury my cock inside your sweet pussy."

Luce smiled at her loving grandfather without talking as her mouth was still filled with saliva. She put her mouth on her grandpa's mouth who greedily glued his open mouth to hers. Lucy dribbled a mouthful of her saliva inside her grandfather's mouth who gulped it down and kissed her back. Rob lifted his granddaughter effortlessly and put her on the sofa facing away from him. Lucy understood as if telepathically connected to her grandfather. She bent down on her knees and hands offering her full luscious round ass to her grandfather.

Lucy felt his hands groping her panty waistband as her grandfather pulled it down. Lucy lifted her knees one by one to help her grandfather take her panties off. Her cunt was awash with flowing juices and fragrance of her cunt fluid wafted alluringly. Rob filled his senses with his granddaughter's fragrance as he went down on his knees and saw the most delicious pink wrinkly anal ring and wet cunt. Lucy's wide thick cunt lips were hanging open glistening with the juices as were her rich growth of pubic hair. Rob kissed his granddaughter's anus as he separated her ass cheeks with his strong hands. Lucy gasped as her anus involuntarily winked as she felt her grandfather's lips on it. Soon she was moaning encouragingly as Rob started to lick his granddaughter's sweet smelling anus with his tongue sending shivers up and down his granddaughter's spine as her lust grew steadily.

Lucy moaned, "Grandpa, please lick my ass. It feels so good."

Rob increased the brushed of his tongue and soon he was running his tongue from Lucy's cunt to her ass making his granddaughter more and more delirious with her rising passion. Rob shoved his tongue inside his granddaughter's open cunt and fucked it in and out as Lucy tried to push her ass back on to her grandfather's pleasing mouth. Rob put his thumbs close to his granddaughter's anal ring and slowly stretched it open as he pushed his pointed stiffened tongue inside her anal canal. Lucy whimpered, "Grandpa ... aaahhhh ... pleeeeesss ... lleeekkkk ... miiiii ... aaaassssss."

Rob attacked his granddaughter's ass more vigorously as he pushed it back onto his invading tongue. Rob continued to lick Lucy's ass and cunt very aggressively for the next fifteen minutes always slowing down to prevent her from coming.

Lucy was now moaning loudly begging her grandfather, "Grandpa ... I want to come ... pleeeese make me cuuummmmmm ... gran ... aa ... paa ... aaaaaa ... ffuuucckkk."

Rob let go his granddaughter's ass his one hand moved to grab her dangling large voluptuous breast and other pinched her clitoris firmly as his tongue continually tortured her anus.

Lucy could not hold herself as her clitoris felt pinched in between her grandfather's finger and thumb. She convulsed as if she just touched a live electric wire and screamed, "I am going to cummm ... aaaa ... love yoooooooo ... graaaa ... aaargh."

Lucy could sense her orgasm exploding anytime. Suddenly she felt her grandfather move away leaving her bewildered and in throes of impending orgasm. She was about to complain as she felt her grandfather quickly rise up. Rob in a trice adjusted his monstrous cock head at the fragrant entrance of his granddaughter's cunt and shoved his gargantuan cock had inside her pussy. Lucy sighed and felt her cunt stretch a mile across. Her body was still keenly balanced on the sharp edge of her orgasm hovering right over her.

Rob steadily fed his monstrosity inch by massive inch inside his granddaughter's cunt aided by the abundance of her overflowing cunt juices. Lucy was trembling as she felt her grandfather hilted to the massive root of his monster cock. She felt full of his huge cock meat. Rob flexed forward and grabbed his granddaughter's left dangling soft large breast letting the nipple escape through his fingers as his huge hand squeezed her breast flesh, his right hand stroked Lucy's belly ultimately reaching the top of her lush pubic growth. He seeked her clitoris and rubbed it with his finger as he withdrew his foot log monster thick cock length until only his cock head was buried inside his granddaughter's throbbing, convulsing cunt.

Lucy was trembling as she felt the fire burning inside her belly rage higher and her cunt wept as it lost the loving torture giant rod of her grandfather. Lucy vaguely felt her grandfather's finger and thumb pinch her clitoris as he pulled it away from her cunt simultaneously slamming his monster cock in a vicious lunge burying it one brutal thrust. Lucy wailed, ''Aahhh ... ggggrraandddd ... aaaaaaaa ... cummmmnnnggggggg ... fffuuuucccccKKKKKK," her body shook with the exploding orgasm. Rob kept his monster cock buried inside his granddaughter and continued to maul her breast and torture her clitoris as she moaned and wailed her climax. Rob could feel the throbbing cunt on his massive cock. Lucy after many minutes slowly came around. her breathing was still heavy and her mouth partly open.

Rob moved his hands to hold the full rounded hips of Lucy as he started to withdraw his steel hard monstrously thick and long cock out of seething cunt of his granddaughter. Lucy gasped and moaned as she felt agonizingly slow withdrawal of her grandfather's giant cock. Her cunt tried to squeeze it ineffectually as her cunt was so obscenely stretched by her grandpa's monstrosity that she offered the tightest squeeze without trying. Rob stopped with his massive cock head still inside his granddaughter's oozing, soft cunt. He started to push his giant penis back in inch by inch until he was fully buried. Lucy moaned lustily, "Grandpa, your cock is so big. Please fuck me. OHH ... OH."

Rob buried his cock to the hilt and ground his root against his granddaughter's cunt making her wince with lust and pain as his gargantuan cock head meshed her cervix deep inside. Rob pulled his cock once again steadily and rocked it back in with equal firm steady thrust. He bent over her granddaughter and grabbed her dangling large soft breasts in his huge hands. he mauled them mercilessly as he pulled on them first down towards the floor and then back on to Lucy's belly. Lucy felt as if her breasts would be ripped apart but the heat rising inside her loins engulfed her. Rob used long steady thrusts of full length to fuck his beautiful granddaughter each time his groins met her delectable ass with a soft thud.

Lucy moaned incessantly as her grandfather fucked her with long steady thrusts making her obscenely stretched cunt walls aware of his each humungous inch each time he pulled out and buried back inside his granddaughter's sweet smelling cunt. Lucy climaxed suddenly after fifteen minutes of solid fucking. Rob increased his pace and continued to plunder his granddaughter's cunt with his monster.

Room was soon filled with constant moans emanating from two voluptuous granddaughters as they were fucked by their loving grandfathers with their monster cocks. Both Rob and Sam exploded twice depositing copious amount of thick semen inside their granddaughters' throbbing orgasming cunts as the girls came four times in the next two hours. Debbie collapsed against Sam after her last orgasm. Sam lifted her as if she weighed nothing and pulled her off his still rampant cock now fully covered with his cum and Debbie's cunt juices. Sam placed her on her knees and hands on the sofa and with her most voluptuous ass spread out in front of his monstrosity. He placed his massive cock head against Debbie's vaginal opening, which was leaking nonstop. He impaled her in one long steady but gentle thrust and soon began to fuck her with similar solid long steady thrusts hilting ever so gently. Debbie by now had got used to her father also fucking her as if she were fragile, but the monster cocks made her come like mad any way she was fucked.

Rob as soon as Lucy showed signs of recovering from her last climax pulled his cock out of his granddaughter's cunt and rubbed it over her pink tight wrinkly anal ring and deposited a glob of cum on it. He again buried his full massive girth inside seething pussy of his granddaughter and brought it out to deposit another blob of thick cum and cunt juice mixture on Lucy delicious anus. Lucy could feel her ass throb with anticipation of imminent violation.

Rob grabbed his granddaughter's voluptuous ass cheeks and spread them wide open his thumb stretching her anus open. Lucy felt her grandfather's inhuman sized cock head on her convulsing anus and she held her breath involuntarily. Rob grunted and pushed downwards mesmerized by the sight of his granddaughters' anus opening under the constant pressure of his rock hard cock head. Suddenly without warning, not unlike many hundreds of times before, his monster cock head sped in as Lucy's anal ring surrendered making her squeal. Rob pushed his huge fist thick girth inch after inch until he was fully buried inside his sobbing granddaughter's brutalized ass. Both grandfather and granddaughter felt Lucy's rectal contents either squeezed or pushed ahead as Rob's massive cock made place inside Lucy's sweet fragrant rectum.

Lucy wanted her grandfather to ravage her, 'Grandpa, please take my ass. Fuck my ass with your monster cock. I want to feel your giant cock every time it goes inside my ass." Lucy was in midst of raging lust. Lucy's grandfather held her hips steady as his monster cock came out of Lucy's throbbing rectum slowly but steadily as he admired his granddaughter's tiny anus stretched to an impossible 'O' around his monster cock. Lucy whispered, "Grandpa, could you feel my shit with your cock. I intentionally left myself full there for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.