Love So Pure
Chapter 11: Back Home to City

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Back Home to City - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

The day of Lucy's departure arrived, the morning was heavy with the pain of her grandfathers' sadness that she had to go. Lucy tried to lighten the moment, "Look you can visit me over weekends at my school. School will be very happy to bend their rules for two very rich grandfathers who are generous to the school."

She was taken violently by both many times all during the morning.

She kissed goodbye to both her grandfathers at airport, trying hard not to cry. As her pa hugged her she burst into tears. Both her grandpa and pa kissed her ignoring that they were in a public place.

Her pa promised, "Luce, please, I have not cried in public since I was five. We will have room booked all year around in the best hotel. Your school will have not seen more generous donors than these two old fools. But Luce, we will do what ever you wish. We will wait for you to call us and we will be there"

Her grandpa nodded his agreement desperately trying to keep back the warm tears filling his brown eyes.


As expected she arrived home earlier than her father. Lucy made a simple pasta and salad and kept it on a hot plate in the kitchen ready for her father.

Tom arrived late close to two am as his flight was diverted due to bad weather on west coast.

He finished the food cooked and left by his daughter. He tore his clothes off as he ran up the stairs towards master bedroom. He knew his daughter would be there.

Lucy was sleeping naked over the covers with one arm draped over her eyes her lush hairy armpit open to her father's hungry gaze.

Her breasts rose and fell with the sonorous cadence of her breathing. Her legs were spread apart with her bushy cunt was tempting her father who by now had his twelve inch monster steel hard jutting out of his loins.

Tom softly joined his sleeping daughter, he gently lifted her arm off her face and kissed her. Within seconds he was in a tight embrace of his daughter as she cried, "Daddy, daddy, daddy, I love you, Love you... ," her voice drowned by her father's open mouth as she felt warm tears filling her eyes.

Lucy tried to pull her father on top of her. Her father understood her sleepy daughter's intentions and climbed on top of her and impaled her with his gargantuan penis and fucked her as her eyes flew wide open and she kissed her father with love, devotion and promise that all will was fine, and most importantly he was her man.

The Delgado household was filled with lusty screams of a teenage daughter as her insatiable father took her with his monster penis anytime, anywhere in her cunt or her ass. Her father made her scream with each of her orgasm that tore through her body as her father fucked or buggered her for hours.


Time flies.


Her grandfathers kept their promise and visited her on those weekends when her schoolwork was light. Lucy learnt to manage her time extremely well as she wanted to eke out every moment of her time together with her grandfathers. Of course Tom added his money power to make it easy for them and his written permission too was essential.

Her father regretted not thinking of this devious plan himself but now that her grandfathers had opened the gate he made good use of the leniency of his daughter's school. Lucy could only manage one weekend at most every month, sometime two if lucky. She had a mental calendar to be fair to her father and her grandfathers. Lucy always finished her schoolwork by early Friday evening and waited to be picked by her father or her grandfathers.

Her grandfathers' healthy regular donations ensured that their granddaughter was permitted to be picked up in plush chauffeur driven car to the hotel suite they had rented all year around. Once inside the hotel suite, Lucy was taken and ravaged until she could barely walk.


Year of Lucy's Birthday


Lucy was going to turn eighteen later that year but her exams precluded a proper family party. Lot of telephone calls was made. Eventually two parties were planned one on weekend of her birthday including friends and family. The other was close to winter break including only four of them.

The weekend preceding belonged to grandfathers. Lucy was in middle of her menstrual bleed as it was the week off the pills for breakthrough bleeding. Lucy bled healthily for four days and unlike most women felt sexy and hot during the bleeding days. As if she felt any less hot thinking about her three men rest of the month.

She was burning as her drive took her closer to the hotel. Once she went to university the bind of school permission would vanish.

She had worked hard and finished the assignment and rushed out without changing out of her jeans and a loose cotton white knitted sweater covering her braless large breasts. Lucy was unaware she had filled out over the last year rounding her curves and adding allure of voluptuous breasts and hips that made any man look three times at this beautiful young woman.

Lucy walked briskly through the lobby acknowledging the concierge's greetings with a warm smile. She did her best not to run wildly towards the elevator. She hurried out of the elevator as its doors opened on the penthouse suites floor.

She found herself standing in front of the familiar doors of the three-bedroom suite that had seen the lust and love of her family for well over one year now. Lucy felt her heartbeat quicken and breathing become deep, cunt started to leak. She stood for few seconds and knocked softly on the door with "DO NOT DISTURB" sign.

The door opened in an instant and she found herself in front of her pa looking handsome in a white cotton shirt and blue jeans. His prominent tummy made him look if anything more desirable.

"Luce, sweetheart," Sam engulfed his granddaughter in his bear hug as he pulled her in and kicked the door shut.

Lucy found herself basking in the warmth of her pa's warmth.

"Where is grandpa," Lucy rubbed her cheek against the soft shirt cotton on her pa chest as he showered kisses on her head.

"We got caught by Wilkinsons and Rob was kind enough to drag them away from our suite to the bar. I had 'headache' so came up."

"So sorry to hear that pa," Lucy looked up at her pa's smiling handsome face, "you should rest then. I am so disappointed. I was expecting to find a lusty raring to go grandfather. I will have to wait for grandpa then, I suppose."

Sam lifted his granddaughter effortlessly gripping her ass in his large hands and brought her face level with his and kissed his teasing granddaughter, whose face now was flushed and showed every bit of heat she felt in her loins.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "I am bleeding-that time of the month. Will it bother you, pa?"

"None whatsoever," Sam whispered kissing his granddaughter lovely face with quick soft pecks all over.

He walked to the bed, which was covered with their personal thick sheets as by now both her grandfathers and father had worked out the routine to hide all evidence of their lovemaking from the hotel employees.

Sam put his granddaughter on the bed as she stood on the bed in front of him on her knees.

Lucy was burning and she gently starting to unbutton her grandfather's shirt. Her pa gently stroked her hair as his granddaughter pulled his shirt out his jeans and nudged it off his shoulders. Lucy unbuttoned his sleeves in turn as she pulled his hands away from her head and his shirt fell off on the carpet.

Lucy unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down as they collected around his bare feet his massive bulge became evident through his boxers.

Sam gently lifted his granddaughter's sweater off her arms and threw it on top of his discarded shirt. He took in the breathtaking beauty of his granddaughter as her large soft breasts were now exposed to his hungry eyes.

Lucy felt her being pushed on her back as her pa knelt down to take her open moccasins off and then unzipped her jeans and took them off in one smooth sweep. Lucy was lying on her back in her white plain cotton panties lined by a sanitary napkin and showing stains of her menstrual blood faintly.

Sam felt the heat rising from his cock and he wanted to take his granddaughter as his growing lust dictated. He stepped out of his jeans and he slowly pulled his granddaughter's panties off. The smell of her period wafted from her cunt filling her pa's senses fueling his lust even more. The panty liner was drenched in Lucy's period blood.

"Pa I bleed heavy, there is a tampon inside."

Sam lifted his granddaughter legs up and knelt on the carpet to bring his face close to her cither pubic hair glistening with the red coloured fluid of her period.

He kissed his granddaughter's cunt with an open mouth. He locked her pussy lips and sucked on her pubic hair to remove all traces of her period. His tongue found the opening of her cunt as she gasped with mounting lust. Sam pushed his tongue and found the cotton string of the tampon and grabbed it with his teeth and slowly pulled it out.

Lucy could not believe her mounting lust as her pa lifted his face with her blood soaked tampon dangling from his teeth. Sam flicked the tampon with a lateral flick of his head to one side and attacked his granddaughter's exposed cunt with his open mouth.

Lucy sobbed with passion as her pa kissed her cunt lips and flicked her clitoris with his rasping tongue sending electric current through her pelvis. She could hear the lapping sounds as her pa's tongue devoured her cunt fluids consisting of the collected blood, fresh cunt juices.

Soon her pa's face was covered with her faintly red coloured period fluid and her cunt juices. Sam increased the force of his licking as he heard her granddaughter's increasing lusty sobbing encouraging him to suck harder, "Pa, please lick me. Lick my cunt aaaahhhhh soooo ggooo ... oood ... aaaaa. Pa ... pa lu ... uvv ... UUU."

Sam supported his granddaughter's legs on his arms and pushed them towards her shoulders enabling him to grab both her breasts in his large hands to squeeze and maul to his delight without breaking the strong sucking and licking of her cunt.

Lucy was hurtling towards an orgasm, all the wait and anticipation of meeting her grandfathers hurried the explosion as it always did. Sam used his stiffened tongue to forcefully lick his granddaughter's clit taking it in between his lips and sometimes in between his teeth to make her cry with lust and desire.

"I ... aaaammmm ... goeeeeeng ... tttooo ... cuuuummm ... pa ... paa ... yyyess ... yyyeSSS."

Lucy fiercely whispered between clenched teeth as her lust and imminent climax closed on her sending her belly muscles in spasm, her breasts were squeezed and twisted by her pa and added to the tension coiling her body like a spring.

Sam increased the pace as he licked his granddaughter's fragrant cunt with firm tongue in and upward movement finishing with her clitoris. He could feel her hips trying to buck as she started to loose control waiting for her orgasm.

Sensing the moment even before Lucy became aware, her pa grabbed her breasts, twisting them mercilessly and her clitoris between his teeth and moved it up and down in minuscule motions.

"Paaaa ... aarrrgghhhh ... cccuumnnnnggg ... paaaaa ... yyeSSS."

Lucy screamed at the top of her voice declaring her body wrenching orgasm. Her hips tried to buck up and her thighs tried to bury her grandfather's face in her cunt.

Sam continued to torture her clitoris and her breasts through out her orgasm.

As Lucy slowly shrieked down from her orgasm her clitoris became extremely sensitive and found her pa's licking and sucking almost too much to bear. She tried to move her pa's face away. Sam sensed his granddaughter's plight and got up relinquishing her legs to flop wide open languidly on the bed laying her cunt, glistening with his spit, her menstrual blood, invitingly open.

Lucy looked at her pa with her half open eyes as he quickly took off his boxers to bring in her view his colossus penis, she felt the familiar tightening in her throat every time she looked at her grandfather's monster cock. Lucy smiled as she looked at his mouth covered with her period blood and juices making him look like a blood-sucking vampire.

Sam moved between his granddaughter's open thighs, his massive throbbing penis dying to bury itself in the warm, soft confines of her cunt.

He lifted his granddaughter's legs once again in his arms and positioned the impossibly bloated, huge cock head at the entrance of her vagina, helped by her small hand to make finer adjustment to align it right.

Lucy smiled sleepily at her grandfather, "Pa you face is all covered with my blood."

Sam smiled back as he found his gargantuan penis was aligned just right to impale his granddaughter as he had done hundreds of time in the last three years.

Sam pushed his hips forward to staring at his granddaughter's beautiful face.

Lucy bit on her lower lip as her pa pushed his massive cock head stretching her vagina wide open. He continued the forward push to follow it with his thick shaft until he had four or five inches buried inside his granddaughter's cunt.

"Pa, you can put it all in. I am not going to break." Lucy by now had adjusted to the three giant penises and found the initial discomfort or pain stimulating.

Her pa pushed her up the bed and climbed on the bed. He dropped his massive frame over his granddaughter's voluptuous but smaller frame and his weight pushed his monstrous cock to its last inch deep inside his granddaughter's vagina making her gasp and moan and bite on her lip to suppress a scream.

Lucy quickly adjusted to the brutal violation as her cunt and ass now were used to these impaling three monstrous cocks. She wrapped her arms around her pa's neck and kissed his blood-covered lips. As her maternal grandfather lay atop her with his colossus cock fully embedded in her cunt she started to lick his face clean off her period blood.

Once fully clean and gleaming with her spit Lucy opened her mouth wide and engulfed her pa's nose in her mouth. Her pa lifted his hips without moving his upper body to pull his cock from clasping cunt of her granddaughter. As his granddaughter's tongue vanished inside his right nostril Sam's hips flowed downward to impale her cunt with his bottle thick monstrosity to the last millimeter of massive ten plus inches.

Lucy gasped but kept on fucking her pa's nose with her tongue as his gargantuan penis fucked her. She grabbed his hands to suggest him to grab her breasts. Sam moved his hands between his and his granddaughter's now sweaty bodies and firmly grabbed her both breasts in his hands as a result pushing her legs even higher.

Soon Sam set up a steady, firm pace and fucked his granddaughter's cunt with loud slapping noise of flesh hitting flesh.

Lucy was now in midst of all too familiar mist of ecstasy with the right mix of pain and discomfort as her pa used his inhuman sized cock to violate her cunt using all its massive length and super abnormal thickness. She continued to suck on her pa's nose and kept her tongue bathing the inside of his both nostrils with her saliva.

Both incestuous couple grunted and moaned in a restrained fashion as the fucking gained a steady pace encouraging Lucy to anticipate another climax. Lucy gurgled and groaned around her pa's nose as she waited her cunt to explode around his massive cock.

Her breasts were on fire as her pa mauled them with little mercy. Her pussy burned with his monstrous thrusts. Her love for him made her warm and she wanted to hear his roar as he came in exploding hot volleys of molten lava like cum inside her cunt.

Sam fucked her granddaughter for another half an hour as she sucked on his nose, using all his cock to stun her cunt with its hugeness. He felt her second orgasm engulfing her, he quickened his pace and as she screamed around his nose to declare her surrender to her grandfather's monstrous cock. Sam erupted in the deep confines of his granddaughter's spasming climaxing cunt shooting scalding volleys of hot fertile cum making her cry silently.

He buried his cock to the hilt as both granddaughter and her grandfather shred their orgasm in quiet loving embrace. Lucy let go of her pa's nose as her climax made her limps and weak. She could feel her pa's rock hard unyielding cock as if he had not cum at all.

Sam slowly rolled over pulling his granddaughter on top of him his cock still buried in her sated cunt full of her period blood, his and her cum.

"Luce, sweetie are you OK?" Sam kissed his granddaughter on the tip of her nose.

Lucy murmured dreamily slowly grinding her hips on his monster cock, "Pa with your cock inside my cunt I am not OK but on top of the world."

Both pa and her granddaughter slowly moved to keep the fire of their lust burning as they both warmed up to increase the intensity of their fucking.

"Is grandpa going to be long?" Lucy hardly finished her question when both heard the sound of frantic card being pushed in the electric keypad and the door of the suite open and shut quickly and soon her grandpa appeared in the bedroom.

"Hi grandpa, missed you," Lucy warbled impaled on her pa's cock.

She giggled as her grandpa frantically tried to take his clothes off making a hash of it and slowing down in his haste, "Missed you more my love. I have come to save you from the smelly monster lying under you."

Soon Rob was buck-naked with his monstrous cock bobbing up and down as he rushed to join his granddaughter, her cunt impaled on her pa's cock. Lucy knew her grandpa's motives and she bent her knees more to create space for him to get behind her raised ass as her cunt throbbed around her pa's gargantuan penis.

Rob kissed her granddaughter's forehead like a traditional grandfather and swiftly moved behind her, "Sorry guys we will have to have dinner with Wilkinsons tonight."

Both Lucy and pa groaned.

"Luce sweetie, you should refuse this man any sex tonight for his folly," Sam moaned.

"Sorry Pa, I can never do that, grandpa could not avoid this. He would have shaken them off if he could. How could they know they are keeping your granddaughter away from your giant cocks?"

Rob laughed merrily as he positioned himself behind his granddaughter's luscious, voluptuous, beautiful ass, "Sammy our little girl has more sense than you."

Lucy raised her ass off her pa's cock to allow her grandpa to lubricate his cock. Rob buried his cock to its full foot long length inside his granddaughter's wet sloppy cunt.

He pulled his cock out coated with red and slimy cunt juices. Lucy lined her vaginal opening back on her pa's cock and slowly lowered her self to take his cock right down to hilt aided by her grandpa's hands. Once Lucy was fully impaled on her pa's monstrosity her grandpa held both her ass-cheeks apart and put his massive cock head against her tiny anal opening. He held his foot long hugely thick cock in his large hand and pushed against the resisting incongruously small anal opening of his granddaughter.

Sam held their granddaughter down by folding his arms around her torso as Rob pushed his cock head to force open her anus. After few moments of status quo suddenly Lucy's anus opened and her grandpa's massive cock head shuttled in, forcing her to draw a sharp breath. Rob seized the moment and forced four inches of his cunt juice covered massive cock inside his granddaughter's fluttering ass. His cock head nudged against firm to hard feces in her rectum.

Lucy was now breathing with an open mouth feeling the familiar impossible fullness as her pa's monstrosity filled her cunt tightening her ass even more but her grandpa was determined to fill it with his own monstrosity. Rob steadied his granddaughter's hips and used the leverage of his large muscular heavy frame and height advantage to screw in his giant shaft remorselessly inside the tight warm, feces laden rectum of his granddaughter eliciting, "Aah ummm slow grandpa ... uurgggg ... pleeese."

Rob saw each inch of his massive thickness vanish inside his granddaughter's obscenely stretched anus raising his lust to a few notches. He chose to stroke the last three inches in one shot, burying his full foot long cock inside his lovely granddaughter's ass.

"Grandpaaaa ... sloooo ... oooohhhhh ... hurruummpphh," Lucy whimpered.

Lucy sob was drowned inside her pa's mouth as he kissed her open mouth crushing on to his with his tongue swirling inside her drooling mouth. She was held firmly around her waist by her pa with his colossal cock fully embedded inside her throbbing leaking cunt and her hips were held in the vice like grip of her grandpa as he pulled his giant penis back out of her widely stretched ass until only his glans was inside her anal ring.

Lucy did not have to wait for long. Her grandpa shot back his massive cock inside her ass in two long manly thrusts making her gasp and moan. It only took half a dozen thrusts from her grandpa and soon his cock was coated with her shit. The shit covered slick massive cock of her grandpa now moved in and out of Lucy's ass with amazing smoothness and ease. Her grandpa shared a glance with her pa who nodded for him to take their granddaughter's ass as he felt content to keep his cock still inside her cunt.

Lucy was treated to a royal ass-fucking by her grandpa who used short jabs, long slow screw-ins, forceful brutal thrusts using half the length of his monster as she was held rock steady by her pa offering her ass to her grandpa.

"Ooh ... grandpa ... fuuccckkkkk ... soooo ... ggoooddd ... jessusss... ," Lucy was now out of her mind seeking her third orgasm, amazed how her men could drive her crazy by assaulting her ass within no time.

Her pa held her lovely face close to his by keeping it steady with one hand over the back of her head. Soon she found her flaring nose engulfed by her pa's mouth and nostril was filled with his tongue making her sobs sound strangled and nasal.

Her grandpa sensed her desperation to come and increased the pace of her buggery.

Lucy felt every ridge and bulge on her grandpa's massive cock as he used his powerful frame to hammer in his giant penis in and out of her tortured ass at breathtaking pace with bone jarring force.

Soon the sobs and grunts of incestuous lovers were merged into a crescendo of flesh hitting flesh. Lucy felt the pain and agony of her impending orgasm in the pit of her stomach. She buried her nose even deeper inside her pa's mouth as if to seek help from drowning in the sea of desire. Nearly half an hour from initial penetration Rob felt the tightening of his balls and he fucked in his monster cock in ragged full-length brutal thrusts hammering it in savagely.

On the third of this brutal thrust he felt his granddaughter go rigid and quiet by the time his cock hilted with a loud slapping sound she let out a nasal shriek to announce her climax. Rob rapidly pulled out his cock only to piston it in with all his might few more times. As his granddaughter let out her third muffled cry of, "Uunnnnggghh ... ccuummm mnnngg ... ggrrndddpppaa," Rob erupted in multiple shots of hot lava of cum scalding her granddaughter's rectum. Lucy felt each shot of her grandpa's cum inside her ass as his massive cock bloated even more making her anus twitch with ache.

Rob hammered his shooting cock for the last thrust and dropped on her granddaughter's back with all his cock buried to the hilt as he filled her ass and rectum with a huge amount of his hot liquid cum. For the next five minutes the room was filled with slowing sobs, and deep breaths of grandpa and his granddaughter as they both exulted in the glow of their climax.

Lucy came around slowly and realised the total weight of her grandpa's on her which made her feel protected but felt her pa was crushed under two bodies. Lucy asked feebly, "Pa are you OK?" Pa kissed her in quiet answer, "Grandpa when are we meeting the Wilkinsons?"

Rob groaned, "Around eight in the bar downstairs, shit!"

Lucy looked at the clock on the bedside table, "Language grandpa. We have about an hour," she felt the steel hard cocks still buried in her cunt and ass. Her pa had allowed her grandpa to catch up and she knew by now he would be itching to go again.

Sam suggested, "Luce I have headache and a good granddaughter should stay back and care for her feeble old grandfather. We can let your grandpa do the socializing while we get to continue this," he pushed his cock inside her cunt even more to substantiate his hint.

Lucy tapped her pa's nose with her finger in a mock stern manner, "Behave pa. You boys can come once more and then we shower and get ready, you both will have to make it a quickie, promise?"

Both her grandfathers moaned like petulant children. Her pa was more vocal, "OK.I get your ass this time."

Lucy kissed her pa in a motherly fashion, "Sure, if grandpa does not mind."

Soon Lucy was lifted off her pa's cock, as it left her cunt a flow of red coloured cum and cunt juices ran out on his belly. Her grandpa pulled out his cock from her ass making her wince. Lucy was on her knees and hands as her grandpa moved in front of her to get underneath her he picked a finger scoop of her shit and his cum from his cock shaft and put it in his moth with an audible delight.

Lucy allowed her grandpa to wriggle between her limbs and she adjusted her cunt on top his shit covered cock head. Lucy lowered her cunt holding the base with one hand. Her sloppy wet cunt soon adjusted to the massive cock head. She felt her pa's hands on her hips as if suggesting her to hurry. Lucy closed her eyes tight in anticipation and dropped her full weight on the impaling massive cock of her grandpa as it raced in, painfully stretching her cunt, making her groan. Soon her pubic hairs were meshed with her grandpa's.

Lucy was now held by her grandpa to allow her pa to ravage her ass. Her pa in his inimitable style nudged his colossally huge cock head against the relaxed but tight anus and brutally forced it open with shear strength of his strong back. As Lucy opened her mouth to let out a moan he grandpa covered her mouth with his and sucked her tongue inside his mouth creating a vacuum.

Lucy ass was stretched once again to unimaginable size as her pa's bottle thick cock made its way inside her shit smeared ass. The shit coating on her anus dredged up by her grandpa's buggery helped her pa to hammer his monstrosity right down to hilt within few minutes using four powerful thrusts. All three incestuous lovers stayed still for few moments. Lucy encouraged her grandfathers as she gaspingly freed her mouth from her grandpa's voracious mouth to suck in air, "Fuck me please, and make me cum again."

Both men looked at one another. Her pa lifted her hips off her grandpa cock and pulled his massive cock out at the same time. Once both cocks were only buried a few inches in her respective orifices her pa pushed her hips down in one forceful motion helped by upward thrust by her grandpa and hammered his cock inside her ass at the same time filling her granddaughter's ass and cunt to bursting limits with monster cock meat.

Lucy screamed uninhibitedly as her lust mounted and both her grandfathers demanded their share of her body and she eagerly wanted to surrender herself to their demands as that matched her own desire to own their bodies. She, despite the ache and discomfort of two monster cocks ripping her tender cunt and ass, hinted to help both her grandfathers to take in both holes. Lucy soon set up a rhythm to use her hips to lift herself of her grandpa's cock as her pa hammered his monster inside her ass and soon as he was pulling out of her ass she lowered her cunt to fill it with her grandpa's monstrosity. Within five minutes of trying all three incestuous lovers soon were moving in synchronicity as all three began to express their lust vocally.

The bedroom was filled with sobs, moans of Lucy as her grandfathers grunted like animals trying to tear meat from their prey. The smell of sex emanating from her cunt juices mixed with the peculiar sharpness of period blood and feces made a heady cocktail encouraging her grandfathers to ravage their granddaughter. Lucy in turn wished to be battered and hammered by her two strong giant grandfathers until she came again.

As her cunt and ass was buffeted by two monster cocks the slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh resonated off the walls. Lucy was hurtling towards another body wrenching orgasm, her head was hanging low, mouth was open and she drooling all over her grandpa's hairy chest.

Within next few minutes Lucy screamed as if electrocuted and came violently making her hips move convulsively loosing her earlier rhythm. Her grandfathers held her hips and hammered their cocks in her cunt and ass to allow her to climax. Her orgasm left her gagging and depleted but somehow she felt another one around the corner. She was now totally at the mercy of her grandfathers as they both took charge of the fucking using her as a receptacle of their monster cocks.

Her grandpa and pa continued to fuck her in both holes savagely. As another ten minutes ticked by Lucy felt sharpness inside her belly, which heralded another agonizing climax in store for her. She had barely recovered from fresh recent climax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.