Love So Pure
Chapter 7: Family Secret--the Torment

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Family Secret--the Torment - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Lucy found the familiar leather rocking chair with an expensively furnished study. The boxes her grandfather alluded to were two and stacked in the corner very discretely.

She lifted the first and found it was half full. The pictures were organized in family albums and it was a matter of minutes to find out the ones related to her, her parents and grandparents. There were some from the time when she was a child of two or three in arms of two huge men, both her grandfathers, looking very proud and holding her as precious china. Lucy could almost cry.

She chose to put all these albums on the huge mahogany and leather study table to turn them into digital pictures before they were lost their colors.

Lucy opened the second box, which was full to the brim. She found all sort of pictures related to her family's business. Lucy in atypical organized fashion used the first empty box to put the albums she was not interested in. She took out the black and white pictures of her grandfather's school days and college.

Another layer revealed her parents wedding pictures. They went in Lucy's pile. More albums of her four grandparents and her parents at various ages.

She took out a large collection of various official functions into the first box, which soon got labeled as grandpa official picture box.

At the bottom there was one slim album and two old fashion video.

Lucy slightly cramped picked both up leaving the second empty box destined to contain all the albums she wanted.

She sat down on her grandfather's high chair and put the album and video and decided to get herself another beer.

Soon she was back with large mug of cold beer and she took big gulps. She was careful to use a coaster, though she noticed her grandfather was not that careful.

The album appeared newish. She flipped it open to first page with photo graphs of her mother when she was barely fourteen in a swimming suit looking extremely pretty and mature as her breasts filled her bathing suit. Lucy now knew what her father meant, it could easily have been her at that age, and such was the similarity.

The next few pages were of her mother without her top, which she found very intriguing that her mother and father had not noticed these pictures before.

The next page turned her stomach inside out and she nearly dropped the beer mug. There was no doubt about the individuals in the picture. It was her mother with her hair pulled back, her beautiful face beaming with a happy smile as he hugged a big man equally naked with his face turned away from the camera. It could not have been her father, Tom.

The next picture made everything clear and her senses rebelled against her better judgment.

Her mother Sara was sitting in her father, Sam's lap completely naked, and his hand over her large breast and her mother was kissing her father. With trembling fingers Lucy turned the page and gasped. Her Pa was on a chair and faced the camera, her mother sat on his lap with her front towards the camera and no doubt her hairy cunt was impaled on his penis, her breasts were in his big hands. Lucy felt faint and angry.

She turned on to the last page which, if earlier were shocking, nearly killed her with an explosion inside her heart, she could hardly breathe and her eyes lost all focus as she stared at the picture of her mother at least eighteen years old on her hands and knees sucking on the penis of her Pa which she could not see because the angle of the picture hid it behind her mother's face as her grandpa took her from behind. Her mother appeared willing and was enjoying every minute of it.

Lucy closed the album with a loud thump and sat there with her head buried in her hands as her body shook with sobbing.

She cried like wounded animal loudly and painfully.

She cried until her voice became hoarse.

She cried and sobbed in turn until she could no more.

She cleaned her face with the tissues. She did not have to see the video even if it had the similar content.

She felt betrayed. Her mother who was an angel and stood on a pedestal ... oooohhhh why? why? why? screamed Lucy in her mind.

Her loving grandfathers! Did her father know? Can she be sure she was his child? Her heart sank, is she her father's sister in a bizarre way?

Lucy suddenly started to cry again as she picked herself up and dragged to her bedroom and flopped on the bed and continued to cry as her tears wet the pillow her nose was running due to excess tears, adding to her wet face and her pillow was wet and sticky as her face lay in her own tears and mucus.

This was second time in two days she was crying her heart out. Yesterday it was with happiness and today from dread of unknown.

She fell asleep or unconscious but it was merciful for Lucy as she had never felt lonely. Strong men and strong women always protected her. She was allowed independence when other children of her age were running holding their father's finger.

She woke up with a start and then cried and fell asleep again. She dreamt of her mother in white wings, as she was three years before her cancer-a beautiful woman in her late twenties. She dreamt of her mother as she squealed with pain and delight as her father buggered her, her father was replaced by her grandfather and then by other grandfather. But her mother kept on screaming with pleasure no matter who the man was behind her.

Lucy woke up with a fright with none of her three big strong men to hold her and comfort her.

Lucy did not cry this time but wailed like an animal mother whose calves have been shot down by poachers.

She wailed her heart out and lost herself in the stupour of grief.

She dreamt again, her mother smiling holding her daughter in her arms. Lucy dreamt as her mother was on her back with her legs raised high on to her breasts as her father fucked his mother with the same savagery as he fucked her yesterday. Her father was soon replaced with her Pa as her mother sobbed and her grandfather replaced her Pa while her mother sobbed with pain and pleasure as one huge cock or the other pounded her cunt.

Her mother face became blurred and soon refocused with a slight difference now her mother was much younger about sixteen. Her grandfather continued to fuck her. Lucy screamed in her dream as she realised it was not her mother-IT WAS SHE. Her grandfather fucked her with his huge cock as Lucy screamed and soon he was replaced with her Pa and soon it was her loving father. Lucy felt reassured even in her dreams as her father fucked her in to a screaming frenzy.

Lucy was screaming the arrival of her orgasm when her father vanished replaced by her grandpa who continued to fuck her with the same force as Lucy was still screaming he gave way to her Pa who continued to pound her pussy remorselessly. Lucy felt a soft kiss on her lips as she opened her eyed her mother had her lips locked on to hers as her maternal grandfather pummeled her battered cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.