Love So Pure
Chapter 3: It Got Better...

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: It Got Better... - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

He and Lucy had been fucking like animals ever since that first precious night, Tom thought with pleasure, his cock pumping out wave after wave of thick sperm over his fingers, which he brought to his mouth and sucked off, reluctant to wake his sleeping daughter whom he loved and desired so much.

In the warm light of the early morning Tom stirred and found Lucy propped up on one elbow, looking down at him. He turned his face to hers and she kissed him passionately.

"God, I missed this," she said when his lips left hers.

"Yeah, me too, baby, so very much. And you weren't even tempted?"

"No," she said, nuzzling her head into his shoulders and lying against him, pressing the mounds of her large breasts into his chest. "Why should I? You give me everything I've ever wanted. Loving, fierce hot sex just whenever I want it. Jennifer asked if I'd like to go with her to Mexico for a week or so but I gave her some excuse because I wanted to come home to you and have that great hard monster cock of yours buried in my pussy for the whole time. Every wonderful minute I'm here. I am supposed to be your woman you realise?"

"I love you, Luce," Tom said.

"And me you, Daddy," she said softly. Then she sat up on her elbow.

Lucy looked at her father's muscular frame, with his huge cock thick and long over his belly like a huge snake.

She put her face on her father's belly facing him as she gently fondled his monster with her tiny hand barley able to go around his girth even when his cock was not hard, "Daddy, do you know anyone with a huge cock like yours?"

Tom smile indulgently without caring to answer his daughter's rhetorical question, "I cannot believe you can put that monster inside my cunt, where does it all go? Did mum take all your cock easily?" the last question made her voice go soft and her hand held his cock more firmly.

"Luce she could and sometime I would be quite rough and she liked every bit of it," Tom caressed his daughter's beautiful face with his hand. He traced the curve of her eyebrows, bridge of her beautiful nose and her perfect nostrils with his finger finishing with pushing the tip of her nose with his finger and trying to slide his other finger inside her nostril making her smack his hand in mock displeasure.

"Daddy, I am serious. Do men get such massive monstrosity from their father or is it just freakish event." Lucy kept on the subject.

"I am not an expert but I do know your grandfather is not very different from me. I have no other first-degree male relative that I know. Does that answer your question?"

"Grandpa is as massive as you?" Lucy responded with her eyes growing wide. "Can he keep on fucking once he has come and keep on coming many times during the same fuck as you do?"

Tom went quiet for a moment. He saw shadow of concern on his daughter's face as she worried if she had crossed the line. Tom could not bear his daughter's worry about anything, he gently and playfully tapped his daughter's cheek with his hand, and "You do not expect that I would have asked my father those facts I seem to have been able to do all this since I started having sex with your mother and she was the only girl I was close to."

Lucy giggled with delight, "I am now my mother and daughter rolled in one,"

Tom felt he could die with his love for this beautiful girl he was lucky to have as his only offspring, "Luce, sweetie do you know how much I love you."

Lucy moved up to lie on her father's hard belly crushing her breasts as she folded her arms over his chest and rested her chin on her hands looking at her father's handsome face, "I love you more dad ... Do you think I am kinky if I think of sex many times a day."

Tom laughed, "No sweetheart but you can be an honorary boy if you do."

Lucy laughed filling the room with similar sweet sound of laughter as her mother's; Tom could not help but notice how much his daughter resembled her mother.

Lucy moved one hand from under her chin and slowly stroked her father's face running her finger over his lips as he kissed it softly, "Daddy how much do I look like my mum now, be truthful"

Tom smiled, "Luce, you have same breathtaking face of your mother. I can look at your face and do nothing but watch. You mother's breasts were bigger but I think you will eventually have larger breasts than you mother. Sweetie I can tell you what other fathers cannot that you pussy hair is exactly like you mum's in fact your cunt looks exactly like hers, she had broad soft cunt lips as you have."

Lucy felt giggly, "Did she scream herself silly as I do when you put your big cock inside me?"

"Luce, your mum could bring the house down and make neighbors ring police the way she screamed when she came and when we fucked in a rough manner." Tom answered honestly as he shared realising that she could ask these questions only because fate had allowed them to be close as man and woman. This removed all restrictions as far their personal life was concerned.

"Dad did you ever feel attracted to other women when you were away from mum, no please do not answer that, I am sorry that is unfair of me."

"Luce, I surely did but never acted on it. In fact I would ring your mum and describe the woman to her and she would suggest all sort of kinky sex that I could offer her as inducement. Your mum and I then would masturbate arousing each other on phone. Sometimes you were suckling on your mum's breasts as we had what you teenagers call phone sex."

Lucy thought she was lucky to be born from the loins of this wonderfully handsome man and mothered by his wife, her mother.

Lucy ran her finger tracing the whole face of her handsome father's face. She ran her finger all along his nose and curves of his nostrils and naughtily slowly inserted her finger inside his nostril making him take her hand in his hand in a mock restraining fashion and kiss it before freeing it.

Lucy kissed her father's hand, "Daddy, is there anything we don't do together that you'd like to? You only have to tell me."

Tom decided it was time to ask for what he had longed for ever since that first night: the chance to fill her gorgeous ass with his cock, to feel the grip of her anal sphincter around the base of his cock as he buried every last inch in her rectum, his glans churning up the contents of her bowels, warm and thick around its throbbing tip. He needed to fuck his daughter's magnificent ass so badly.

"Your ass, honey," he said. "Would you let me take you in the ass?"

"Oh Daddy, I -"

Tom could see the fear in her eyes and he put his hand on her head, stroking her hair to soothe her.

"I'm just afraid it would hurt," she said, "You're so damn big!"

"I'll be careful, Luce. I promise," he said, desperate not to lose the chance to at least try.

"All right," she said, turning on her stomach and resting her head on the pillow.

"What do I have to do?"

"Just open your legs, darling," her father said, climbing on top of her, his cock bursting with the anticipation of finally introducing her to the greatest pleasure a woman can experience. "First I need some lubrication."

With a deep thrust, Tom drove his cock into his daughter's cunt, coating his sex with her thick sex-juice and making Lucy gasp.

"Oh Daddy, that does feel good," she said.

"What comes next will feel even better sweetheart, I promise," he said, slowly withdrawing his cock from the moist depths of her pussy with a sucking sound and lifting his hips to set the dripping tip at the entrance to her ass.

"Daddy," Lucy said in a worried voice, "would it be all right if I put my hand on your cock as a sort of brake?"

"Sure, Luce. You do that," he said, "I don't want to do anything to hurt you, you know that."

Lucy's hand stroked over his belly and she slid her fingers round the shaft of his greasy massive cock, encircling barely half the circumference, her hand appearing ridiculously small as she tried to hold the giant cock.

"Mmm, that feels nice," he said, "You ready, Luce?"

"Go for it, Daddy," she said softly.

Steadily applying pressure, Tom pushed his massive cock head against his daughter's anal sphincter. The incongruity of his giant cock head and his daughter's tiny anal opening filled Tom with raging lust. He could hear Lucy starting to breathe harder as he pressed against the muscle, her fingers tightening round the base of his prick. There was a sucking noise and the tip entered her rectum. The hugeness of the head was still out side. He pushed forward stretching his daughter's anus obscenely as another inch of his cock head slid in, Lucy let out a yelp and seconds later she squirmed and he slid free.

"Daddy, I can't. I just can't," she said, a catch in her voice because she knew how disappointed he would be if she didn't manage to take his cock into her beautiful behind.

"It's okay, baby," Tom said, lying down next to her and smiling at her," Truly, it's okay."

"I don't know, Daddy," she began and hesitated, "Maybe if I were tied up. I mean if you tied me up, I'd have to take your cock up my ass. That would work, wouldn't it?"

Tom was surprised. They had never done anything like that, and Lucy had never expressed any interest in bondage before.

"Sure, we'll try it that way if you think you could," Tom said slowly, considering the implications, imagining his daughter tied spread eagle to the bed, her upturned virgin ass waiting nervously for his cock. He had done this before with women, but he was not sure his little girl was ready.

Tom looked down to see Lucy staring at him, her shining eyes anxious. He may want desperately to have anal sex with his daughter, but he was her father, and he didn't want her to do something she wasn't ready for just to please him.

He laughed to defuse the tension. "Yes, Luce, we could do that but not this vacation. Maybe in the summer when you're home for a while and totally relaxed."

Summer break will be over six weeks long.

"Yes, daddy, I'd like that, Mr. Best-Daddy-in-the-World," she said, squirming herself up close to him, "But right now I have to make up for you not fucking my ass, don't I?"

"Heck-" He was about to say no, of course not, but she interrupted him.

"If you come in the bathroom, your little girl desperately needs to pee. And she'd just adore sending a cascade of hot girl-pee over your big monster cock and really full balls, because then she'd have to take that great big cock into her throat and lick it really clean and make sure those full balls emptied out all their sperm into her throat to slide down into her belly, nice and thick and sweet. Would that make it up to you, Daddy?"

"I do believe it would, sweetie," Tom said, his cock about ready to burst with excitement, "I really believe it would."

Lucy jumped out of bed followed with her tall big-built father with his monster cock bobbing up and down.

In the bathroom Lucy went inside the shower and waited for her father to join her. Tom quickly knelt in front of her daughter's dark haired cunt shining with the fruits of their fucking.

He lifted her one leg over his shoulder and back and placed his hand under her thigh to support it thus opening her cunt over his open mouth. Lucy felt her heart racing as she started to pee, her bladder full of the first pee of the day.

Her golden yellow nectar splashed on her father's open-mouthed face and he took big gulps and swallowed as fast as he could.

Lucy could not slow her pee and her father could only capture some rest flowed bathing him. The bathroom was reeking of the pee smell. Tom licked his daughter's cunt wet from her pee and continued to do so making her squirm with an impending climax. He took her clitoris in his lips pulling it away from her cunt making her scream with delight. Lucy held her father's head and shoved it into her cunt, her father lapped her cunt walls, shoved his stiffened tongue inside her vaginal tube. Lucy was mad with desire and loved her father for making her wild with lust with minimal effort.

Tom held his daughter's ass as he fucked her cunt with his tongue and without warning shoved his index finger inside her anus. Lucy screamed as if she was electrocuted and came on her father's face bathing her face with her cunt juices. Lucy screamed her first climax of the day for the next few minutes and slowly climbed down form the high.

Tom pulled his finger out of his daughter's ass and put her leg down on the shower room floor. As he stood up he very obviously put his finger fresh out of his daughter's ass in his mouth and licked it with great delight. Lucy made a fist and hit her father on his chest," You are disgusting daddy," in a mock disgust, finding his finger licking sexually exciting.

Tom smiled and he put his hand on his daughter's both shoulders to push her down, "Luce your shit is sweet, I need much more than just flavours."

Lucy knelt down to face her father's monster cock jutting out a foot in front of his bushy thick pubic hair.

She held his monstrosity in her small hand, which just about covered half of its girth.

Lucy by now knew how big her father's cock was and opened her mouth as wide as she could and took his massive cock head inside her warm mouth making her father moan with desire. She tried to take more of her father giant cock but gagged. She started to suck and moved her hand over the huge thickness.

Tom noticed her daughter's beautiful face stretched wide open with his monster inside her mouth, which made her face look misshapen, her beautiful nose flared with the effort to breathe as her mouth was plugged with his humungous cock. Tom thought his daughter looked very sexy and beautiful.

For the next fifteen minutes the bathroom was filled with grunts of Tom as he fucked his daughter's painfully stretched mouth with his huge cock head and two inches. Lucy let out loud nasal sounds as she breathed through her nose and she sucked on her father's unbelievably huge cock. Lucy created snorting noises and gagged whenever her father would forget himself and try to push more of his giant cock inside her overstuffed tiny mouth.

Tom erupted in his daughter's mouth with no warning filling her mouth as she struggled to breathe and swallow her father's hot cum. Some of his erupting massive load leaked out of her nose making her snort and sneeze but her father kept her mouth plugged with his massive cock as he kept on unloading one huge burst of cum after another and his daughter tried to swallow the lot as best as she could.

Lucy looked absolutely ravishing with her father's cum coating her nostrils and mouth. Once Tom's lust subsided he pulled his slightly softened cock out of his daughter's mouth.

He still had the full bladder of the morning. He looked down at his daughter who nodded in anticipation and opened his bladder with a gush of salty piss cascading over her hair and face. Lucy lifted her face to the strong stream of her father's piss and moved his cock to cover all her face and open mouth with his piss and moved it over her large breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.