Love So Pure
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

It was a warm sunny bright morning that bathed the mountains and valleys. Gentle breeze made the grass and leaves dance with joyous sinuous grace to some inaudible rhythm humans often could not hear. As a navy blue Mercedes four by four pulled in the large driveway of the school the woman who emerged out of it was surely in sync with the beautiful nature. She was very obviously of mixed aphro-europian descent. A loose long white cotton shirt adorned her voluptuous frame over ankle long khaki trousers. Her beautiful feet were encased in light brown-laced leather sandals that enhanced the full ankles as they flared to her full calves. The woman attracted everyone's attention. The fathers dropping their children did their best not to stare at now very familiar but irresistibly attractive face. She did not walk but glided as her unbelievably beautiful face seemed to smile when she was not. Her loose blouse clung to her large breasts as the wind blew her blouse every now and then.

Debbie opened the doors and let her children out. Tim [Timothy Clive Edwards] six followed Luke [Lucas Clive Edwards] now seven and last to come out was Claire [Claire Martha Edwards]. All three were extremely beautiful. The boys were tall and large for their age. Claire had the same curly hair of her mother and was bubbly tallish girl with rounded cherubic face. All three appeared much older than their age because of their height and poise.

Debbie kissed all three on lips as they hugged her. She always felt a lump in her throat every time they walked away from her. The nanny Rosa came out of the car and walked behind her wards smiling a reassurance towards her mistress. Rosa, a very handsome forty-eight years old plumpish lady, was loyal for generations and was a part of their family and she behaved that way. She had never married but had a extremely handsome teenaged son who had recently joined university.

Clive, Debbie's father [Debbie smiled even after three children she always thought of her father as her father first], was in Japan for three weeks. Clive left four days ago. Debbie missed him every second of the day. She climbed into the car to turn back to home. She had full day until school finished at four. As she drove towards her home she recalled, no relived, every thrust of her father's monster cock as he fucked and buggered her all night long. Clare slept peacefully all through out the riotous fucking marathon, Debbie never failed to be amazed at her children.

Her father was more forceful than ever as he tried to drag each morsel of moan, cries and passion filled orgasmic screams out of his daughter and mother of their three children to take away as memories until they would meet again. Debbie sighed as she missed her father with an ache deep inside her that never eased even after they both had chosen to live together eight years ago. [Please read part one]

Debbie's thought lifted with happiness as she drove into the driveway of the enormous ranch. She instead of moving towards her own part of the house moved towards her grandfathers' homes. All sections were designed like a massive clover fanning out ensconsed in hundreds of acre of woodland.

She glided into the kitchen and was mildly surprised to see no one there. Rob, grandpa, was always first one to wake up. She could smell coffee, which meant grandpa was up. She picked up half full coffee mug to take a sip. Her exquisitely beautiful nose scrunched with the taste of very strong black coffee and her face lit with a smile that showed her love towards the man who made that disgusting strong coffee.

Debbie wafted up the stairs and moved purposefully towards grandpa's bedroom. His bed was empty and she could 'feel' his presence in the ensuite bathroom. She found Rob on the toilet. Rob smiled at his second granddaughter who quickened her pace to hug him. Debbie kissed her grandpa who was fully naked and his handsome face was lit up with a smile that melted her heart every time and lifted her spirits.

Debbie glued her lips onto her grandpa's and her tongue found the inside of his mouth. Debbie swooned, as she tasted his morning mouth flavoured with strong coffee. Debbie could see Rob standing well over six feet with huge bulky frame now supporting a paunch. His chest and belly were covered with silver white hair that merged with his thick pubic growth. Rob held his granddaughter around her waist as he savoured her sweet saliva and light fragrance emanating from her whole being.

After few minutes Debbie sat down in front of the commode on her knees. She could smell the strong heady fragrance of grandpa's pee and rectal effluence. She devoured the sight of his big hairy frame. She gently parted his thighs to gain access and put her hands in between his thighs to find the flaccid but monstrous and heavy cock that was hanging a foot down and its gigantic cock head was inside the water. Debbie never ceased to marvel at the sheer heaviness of her men's monstrosity. She lifted her grandpa's massive cock out of the commode. Debbie felt it had gained even more thick veins making it look more threatening. The glans was dripping with the pee and shit flavoured water. Debbie greedily put huge cock head in her mouth. Even though flaccid, grandpa's inhuman sized cock stretched her beautiful mouth to its limit. She could taste her grandpa's pee on it. Her petite hands barely could around its girth. Rob sighed in contentment of a happy routine that they had been enjoying for years. He felt his cock hardening rapidly as his granddaughter's mouth struggled to accommodate its enormity.

Debbie felt the all too familiar painful stretching of the corners of her mouth as she sucked on rapidly hardening grandpa's monster penis. She involuntarily took a long deep breath to inhale the intoxicating aroma wafting up from the water of the commode. Rob placed his hand on the top of his granddaughter's head to push it more on to his cock. Debbie gagged a few times as she became adventurous and tried to take more than three or four inches.

Soon Rob's cock was hard as a massive rod of steel and Debbie felt her pussy leaking fluids into her white cotton panties. Debbie looked up and her eyes locked with her grandpa's. They did not need any words. Debbie knew her grandpa wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Debbie smiled and got up to take her clothes off.

Rob saw Debbie take her shirt off. Her enormous soft breasts were threatening to snap the cotton bra off them. Debbie was always voluptuous but she had out on some weight after each pregnancy and some of that had stayed. All the men in the family thought Debbie was more sexy and beautiful if that was possible. Debbie unbuckled her trousers and hastily pulled them off. Rob felt a lump of emotion in his throat as she saw the divinely beautiful woman take her bra off to free the most alluring very large soft slightly drooping breasts. Debbie quickly pulled her panties off. As she stood up Rob could smell the heady fragrance of his granddaughter's flowing cunt juices. The rich growth of Debbie's curly dark pubic hair was glistening with her pussy fluid.

Rob smiled and opened his arms and Debbie rushed towards him. She planted her legs on either side of her grandpa's thighs. She supported the enormous girth with her small inadequate hand and placed her aching, soft pliable pussy opening on top of grandpa's massive impossibly huge cock head. Debbie felt it stretch her cunt opening as it made its way inside her vagina like thousands of time. Debbie moaned and sighed and her arms flew around the strong neck of her grandfather who held her soft full waist and allowed her to impale her cunt on his giant cock.

Debbie felt the inhuman girth dilate her soft fluttering vaginal walls as it made its way inside her body persuasively and determinedly. Rob saw his granddaughter's beautiful face open in a silent sigh as she felt her cunt filled with her grandpa's massive cock. Debbie felt each massive inch of her grandpa's cock as she felt descending on a lamppost that was invading her body. Eventually her thighs rested on her grandpa's hairy thighs as his monstrosity was fully engulfed inside Debbie's soft pussy awash with sex juices. Rob crushed his open mouth over his granddaughter's as their tongues duelled and saliva rushed from one oral cavity into other.

Debbie lifted herself on her strong legs exposing about six inches of her grandpa's inhuman cock before allowing gravity to drop her weight back on his thighs feeling the all too familiar immensely pleasurable pain of the monster cock rushing back inside her. The bathroom soon filled with continuous moans of an unimaginably beautiful voluptuous woman rising and falling faster and faster on the enormous length and girth of her grandpa's cock.

"Fuck me grandpa. Please fuck me. AAHHHH ... Your cock ... AAHHH ... FFUUCCKK," Debbie moaned as each rise and fall brought the much awaited and desired release of her pent up passion. Rob let his granddaughter make her own pace. Debbie was close to her first orgasm of the morning within ten minutes.

"I am cumming grandpa. Pleeeseee ... FFUUCCKK MEEE. I AAM CUUUMMEEENG," wail erupted from Debbie's throat as her orgasm hit her painfully. She felt her abdominal muscles contract and her breathing became ragged and rhythm turned erratic. Debbie moaned and wailed as each spasm of orgasm tore through her body. Soon she flopped in the arms of her grandpa still impaled on his rock hard monstrosity.

Rob allowed his granddaughter few moments before lifting her off his monster cock. Debbie giggled, as she knew real fucking was about to start. Rob put Debbie on the ground and she automatically turned towards the cistern of the toilet, bent forwards and planted her hands firmly on it. She looked down to see and smell the strong aroma from shit and piss filled toilet bowl. Debbie spread her legs apart as she felt her grandpa position himself behind her full sexy ass. Debbie felt her grandpa's massive hands hold her hips as he aimed his cunt juices slick cock at the greedy entrance of Debbie's cunt. Rob pushed his cock head inside to get initial entry and then swung his powerful hips and back to shuttle his enormous cock to more than half its length on one thrust making Debbie moan loudly.

Rob filled his huge hands with overflowing soft large breasts of his granddaughter and before she could get ready rammed the rest of his monster cock inside her. The bathroom resonated with a loud slapping sound as Rob's flesh clashed with his granddaughter's. Debbie hung her head as she felt her breasts mauled by her grandpa's hands and his hips pulled and slammed his massive penis in and out of her seething, weeping, convulsing but welcoming pussy at an ever-increasing pace.

Both incestuous couple were soon lost in the whirlpool of incestuous lust and time stooped for them to reach their individual and combined peaks as many time as they wished to. This was the lust moored in immeasurable love. Debbie moaned and her grandpa grunted as he tried to piston his gargantuan cock faster and faster. Debbie shook with each bone jarring thrust but wanted it even more. Debbie screamed and moaned four times in the next hour as her grandpa made her cum again and again. Debbie was convulsing with her fifth orgasm as she felt her grandpa slammed his cock with more force and she knew he was going to fill her cunt with his semen.

Rob felt his balls tightening and soon his cock seemed to hurt as it exploded deep inside his granddaughter's convulsing cunt. Debbie felt each spurt, spasm of her grandpa's inhuman cock as it kept on spurting again and again.

Both luxuriated for many minutes in the orgasm. Debbie felt her muscles giving way. Debbie need not have worried her men could read her mind. Rob lifted his granddaughter impaled on his still steel hard monster cock and turned around to sit on the toilet. Once comfortable Rob lifted his granddaughter up and down lazily to continue the mind blowing fucking that Debbie had lived with all these years.

Rob made his granddaughter cum three more times before releasing himself. Both sat breathing heavily.

"I think pa is still in bed," gasped Debbie still trying to recover from her multiple orgasms.

"Sam likes his lie-ins. Does he not?" Rob smiled.

"Grandpa, do you want to get ready while I wake pa up for breakfast," Debbie lifted herself off the half hard cock of her grandfather.

Rob kissed the back of his granddaughter and laughed, "You are going to be his breakfast."

Debbie blushed and tried to underplay grandpa's innuendo, "Now turn around so that I can clean you."

Rob was still shaking with mirth as he bent forward to allow Debbie to part his massive hairy buttocks to gain access to his soiled anus. Debbie licked and slurped it saliva shiny clean. Debbie felt her lust rising as she tasted the intoxicating flavours on grandpa's anus and cleft.

Debbie left grandpa brushing his teeth knowing fully well by the time she gets pa out of bed grandpa would have made the breakfast. Debbie did not try to put her clothes on, totally unnecessary given what she was anticipating.

Debbie walked naked in to the adjoining wing and walked inside her pa's bedroom. Sam was a giant of a man. His tank like massive hairy frame was sprawled naked in the bed. His soft snores filled Debbie's heart with love. Debbie could not but stare at the nature's wonder that lay beneath pa's, by then a, huge hairy belly. Sam's cock was inhumanly huge in thickness. It was hard to believe that pa was now in his late seventy-six a year younger than grandpa. They had not changed a bit over the years

Lucy described it as a champagne bottle and it was fair resemblance. Debbie climbed in to the bed and draped herself on pa's huge frame as her mouth kissed her half open sleepy mouth and her hand drifted onto the impossible girth of his flaccid but inhuman cock. Sam opened his eyes and smiled, his arms flew to crush the beautiful voluptuous body of his granddaughter close to his own.

"UMM ... It seems Rob has been luck before me," Sam whispered inside Debbie's kissing mouth.

"Early bird catches the worm," Debbie whispered back as she savoured the heady taste of pa's mouth with the flavour of last night's drinks and cigar. Her tongue greedily tried to lap up the flavours.

Sam felt heat rising inside as he felt the full voluptuous naked frame of his granddaughter draped over his body. Debbie's incongruously tiny hand was dwarfed by the giant width of pa's inhuman penis as it rapidly stiffened to its gargantuan dimensions. Debbie's hand could barley hold half its circumference as it became rock hard within seconds.

Sam rolled over carrying his granddaughter with him. Debbie felt the reassuring crushing weight of pa huge body over hers as she spread her legs in anticipation. Sam positioned himself as he had done hundreds of mornings to impale Debbie with his inhumanly proportioned cock.

Debbie bit on her lower lip as she felt the gargantuan head of her pa's monster cock force her soft cunt walls wide open. Soon all too familiar brutal thrust made her wince and moan at the same time. Pa used his patent style to bulldoze his monstrosity in the soft welcoming confines of his granddaughter's cunt filled with grandpa's cum and her own juices. Debbie whimpered and moaned loudly as pa filled and stretched her cunt to an impossible dimension and soon started to fuck with brutal thrusts. His huge hairy farm rose and fell slamming his monster cock in and out of his granddaughter's weeping cunt.

Debbie's large breasts were crushed under the weight of pa's hairy chest as his hips kept on pistoning his monster cock in and out of her incongruously small pussy.

"Pa, yooo ... are soo ... huuge ... fuck me. FUUCCKK ... Meee ... AHHH ... EET HUURRTS," Debbie was moaning helplessly as her lust ravaged her senses, "PLEASE DON'T STOP. FUCK ME MORE. MAKE ME CUM. PA ... AAHHH ... AARRGGH."

Sam set up a brutal pace as he slammed his powerful hips again and again to bury his massive girth and length to the hilt inside Debbie's pliable cunt.

Debbie's trigger orgasm spun out of control and she shrieked as her body was engulfed in the flames of mind-bending climax, which merged with another and another. Sam kept on fucking his granddaughter through her multiple orgasms.

In the next forty-five minutes Sam had made his granddaughter cum four times. He slammed his cock deep inside his granddaughter's cunt and exploded in huge never ending spurts of hot scalding semen.

Debbie whispered in a hoarse voice, "Pa, you need to get ready for breakfast."

Sam grunted and slammed his cock once again brutally as an answer, "Debs, I need to fuck your ass."

Debbie smiled tiredly. All the men in her family worshipped their women's asses.

Debbie need not have nodded as pa pulled his cum slick cock out of her cunt and lifted her legs to bend them over to her head. Sam placed his massive cock head against the incongruously tiny anus of his granddaughter. There was no hesitation as Debbie felt her pa push his huge cock head against her resisting anus. Debbie tried to push down and relax her anal ring as if defecating. Pa felt anal ring give way as Debbie bore down and some wind got expelled softly. Debbie let out a muted cry as her anus dilated to accommodate the massive dimensions of pa's cock head. Sam from there on forced his monstrous inch after monstrous inch inside his granddaughter's delectable rectum until his gargantuan cock was buried to its champagne bottle thick root.

Debbie moaned, "Pa you are so big. Please fuck my ass. I like when you want to fuck my ass. It hurts but it hurts good."

Sam ignored the babbling of his granddaughter as she was caught up in the throes of flaming passion. Debbie was buggered in the family tradition of long hard thrusts mixed with short brutal jabs for next half an hour. Sam felt the fragrance of his granddaughter's brutalised rectum filling his senses. His pistoning cock had gathered a thin brown fluid film and each thrust added to the aroma of Debbie's ass fucking.

"I AM CUUMMEEENG," shrieked Debbie as her repeated orgasms tore through her body making her gasp with agony of the breathless pleasure that her pa's brutal ass fucking brought.

Sam continue to fuck his granddaughter's ass as his hands found her breasts to crush with equal force. Debbie had lost count of the number of orgasms that ravaged her shuddering body as she felt pa fuck her ass even harder and faster. She felt him slam his gargantuan cock with ever increasing pace and soon he exploded inside her rectum filling it to an impossible limit with his huge cock and bucketful of cum. Debbie found another fresh orgasm rip through her body as she felt each convulsion and spurt of her pa inside her sensitive rectum.

Sam collapsed on top of Debbie who wrapped her arms around him alike a mother as he kissed her lips, nose and forehead.

Both illegitimate couple eventually recovered. Sam lifted Debbie effortlessly and took her to the toilet. Sam pulled his soiled monstrous cock out of obscenely dilated anus of his granddaughter making her wince with pain.

Sam sat on the toilet as Debbie kneeled in front. The ritual was simple. Sam filled his granddaughter's mouth with controlled stream of his acrid strong yellow urine as Debbie greedily gulped each mouthful. Sam did manage to hold it long enough but still he sprayed his granddaughter's face and breasts with his strong stream of piss.

Debbie heard and smelt as pa opened his rectum noisily. Debbie put her face on pa's hairy thigh and closed her eyes in contentment and heard him empty his bowel while he stroked her cheek and hair affectionately.

When Sam finished Debbie insisted on licking his hairy ass clean. They both moved to shower. Debbie started the shower as pa shaved and brushed. Both showered together. Despite many years of sexual proximity they were as greedy about each other's body as the first time they had sex. Debbie had to plead with Pa to get ready as he was trying to fuck her once again.

Pa donned a loose cotton shorts and Debbie put on a loose white cotton shirt of pa.

Grandpa had full breakfast ready when they joined him in kitchen. Rob had dressed like his brother in law in cotton shorts alone. Three discussed the usual family issues about school, children, and recent events. They all enjoyed fruit juice and coffee.

After breakfast Debbie helped both grandfathers to help clean up.

Once in the enormous living room Debbie lay down feeling nicely tired in the lap of her grandpa. Pa sat close to her feet and lifted her beautiful feet in his lap. Debbie snuggled her face in the huge bulge of grandpa's crotch while her toes nestled in the equally enormous bulk of pa's crotch.

Debbie must have dozed off for while. She woke up with the shrill sound of phone.

Pa quickly got up to get it with an apologetic rueful smile at Debbie who looked ravishingly beautiful in her half asleep-confused demeanour.

It was Lucy on phone. Pa put the phone on speaker and soon all three were engrossed in all kind of mirthful conversation.

"Debs daddy has to go to Singapore. I was thinking of coming for a week or so.

Boys and Sara are dying to meet you all," Lucy made every one shout with glee to come right away.

"Grandpa, pa you are not troubling Debbie too much! Are you?" Lucy's subtlety was not lost on anyone.

"Luce we have finished a civilised breakfast and let Debbie sleep for a while. We are old retiring men. What can we do to a young girls like you and Debbie?" Pa laughed his hearty belly aching laugh making Lucy yearn for him.

"Pa, you are not old and retiring. You are not fooling anyone with you disarming coyness," Lucy could not help but laugh as Debbie joined in laughter, "Debbie I will be there by weekend to help you."

"Luce it would be so good to have most of the family together," Debbie's sisterly love for Lucy sometimes spilled into maternal affection. She ached to see her younger friend/sister again.

They all talked for another half an hour. The conversation deteriorated into multitude of sexual metaphors and not so subtle allusions. Debbie knew Lucy was fomenting their grandfathers' lust. She was not surprised to see it affect her in equal measure.

Tom walked in to the house and shouted for Lucy as their four children shrieked and shouted for daddy. Lucy bade goodbye.

Debbie and grandfathers could not hide their happiness to have Luce back in the house and their seven grandchildren under the same roof.

Debbie and grandfathers huddled together trying to plan what all they would do to keep children entertained. Debbie felt her hands go into each man's crotch of their own volition, in a similar vein as both men claimed one breast each for themselves. As the conversation moved their lust surged. Pa unbuttoned Debbie's shirt and pulled it off her. Grandpa bent forward and clamped his open sucking mouth on her left nipple that made Debbie moan with pleasure.

Debbie tried to push her grandfathers' shorts down. Pa got up and took his shorts off. He climbed on the sofa and offered his monster cock to Debbie who greedily opened her mouth painfully wide open to engulf pa's hardening cock. Grandpa in the meantime had parted Debbie's legs and his fingers were exploring her wet soppy cunt. Debbie felt her lust mounting as her breasts were mauled and sucked by grandpa and his fingers teased her clitoris and cunt opening.

Pa's monster cock made her gag helplessly adding to her passion. Debbie was soon boiling with desire to be ravaged mercilessly.

"Please fuck me," Debbie took her mouth of pa's monster cock to whisper in a hoarse lust ridden voice.

Grandpa and pa galvanised into action. Pa jumped behind the sofa as grandpa positioned Debbie on her knees on the sofa and her arms resting on the backrest. They had used this position to fuck and bugger both their granddaughters numerous times.

Grandpa slowly pushed his steel hard giant cock in the pulsating soft confines of Debbie's pussy as her mouth was raped by her pa making her gag.

Grandpa started to fuck his granddaughter with half the length of his inhumanly long and thick cock. Debbie moaned around pa's cock when she was not gagging. Her eyes were running with gagging. Grandpa grabbed his granddaughter's dangling large soft breasts in his huge hands as he started to shuttle his cock with more pace and force.

"Debbie, do you want me to fuck harder?" Grandpa inquired probably for the first time in their many years of relationship. Debbie was gagging madly on her pa's cock who was now forcing her head on to his cock making her eyes stream continually. Debbie nodded in submission.

Grandpa mauled her breasts even harder in his powerful hands as he pulled his monster cock out to the tip its cock head and waited fro his granddaughter to squirm as her cunt missed the gargantuan phallus. Rob slammed his giant cock in one brutal thrust to the hilt as Sam pushed his cock another inch inside gagging Debbie's mouth. Her nose had started to run as excess tears found their way into her nose.

Sam and Rob continued to defile the beautiful delectable body of their granddaughter as she convulsed from one body wrenching orgasm to another. The sound of Rob's powerful thrusts slapping Debbie's bottom and her gagging noises filled the room. Debbie's mind was a cauldron of lust as her body kept on exploding painfully again and again. In about an hour Sam suddenly exploded inside his granddaughter's tortured mouth. His thick hot sperm filled Debbie's mouth, which hardly had any space, and it spurted out of her beautiful nostrils as she coughed and gagged. Rob felt his cock explode on one of the downward stroke. He buried his cock to the hilt and kept on spurting again and again as Debbie came once again to her own surprise.

Once Debbie settled down from the high of sequential orgasms. Sam pulled his cock out his divinely beautiful granddaughter and came around to sit on the sofa. His monstrous cock was covered with his cum and Debbie's saliva and mucus.

Rob pulled his cum and cunt juice covered huge cock out of Debbie's cunt, who gingerly moved across to impale her cunt over pa's monster cock.

Once Sam's cock had hilted inside Debbie's cunt Rob moved behind Debbie's lush, full ass and spread her soft voluptuous buttocks to expose the tiny brown wrinkled anal ring. Sam held Debbie's soiled divinely beautiful face in his hand and licked all the cum, saliva and mucus with is tongue making her giggle.

Debbie felt grandpa's monster cockhead pressed against her anus and pa's tongue snake inside her left cum and mucus filled nostril. Debbie moaned loudly as grandpa's gargantuan cock forced its way inside her incongruously tight tiny anus. Rob luxuriated in the familiar tight soft confines of Debbie's rectum as he pushed in inch after inch of his humungous cock. Once both her grandfathers were satisfied Debbie was double fucked first with slow steady alternating strokes. Debbie moaned as she felt pa's monster leave her weeping cunt and grandpa's monstrosity fill her rectum and then other way around. Pa mauled her left breast and sucked on her right nipple sometimes painfully biting it to make Debbie moan even louder. Grandpa held her hips in his massive hands to help all three to fall in steady rhythm.

"AHH ... SOOO ... GOOOOD. Pa fuck me. Grandpa FUCK MY ASS. AAARRGH," Debbie was hurtling towards her orgasm as two inhumanly proportioned cocks invaded her soft cunt and rectum bringing untold pleasure racing through her full voluptuous body.

Rob and Sam sensed their granddaughter's orgasm and both shared a silent signal. Debbie felt the clutching painful convulsion deep inside her breasts and then in her pelvis her two men pulled their cocks right out and slammed them in her two soft spasming orifices together making her emit a guttural shriek and her climax tripped over, "AAHHH ... I AAMMMM CUUUM ... EEENG ... AARRGUUNGH."

Rob and Sam slammed their monster cocks again and again as they by know could sense their granddaughters' wishes to accentuate their orgasms by harder fucking.

Grandpa and pa fucked Debbie for another hour as she came four times. The living room was filled with the unmistakable aroma of furious ass fucking filling the senses of three incestuous lovers. Both men erupted almost together filling Debbie's cunt and rectum as she came yet again.

All three stood to settle their breathing. Debbie felt tired and wished to go inside the bedroom. Sam and Rob decided to walk with Debbie impaled on their steel hard cocks. Debbie giggled non-stop as the exercise took comic turns and a long time before they arrived inside the bedroom.

"Rob, my turn to fuck my granddaughter's sweet ass," Sam complained good-naturedly. Debbie kissed pa on the tip of his nose like a mother placating her son.

Both men pulled out of her body as Rob put Debbie on the bed. Debbie waited for grandpa to lie down with his soiled gargantuan cock standing a mile away from his huge hairy body.

Debbie adjusted her cunt opening and slowly descended to impale herself on grandpa's soiled cock. No sooner she had managed to take most of it inside her soaking pussy her impatient pa positioned himself behind her and tried to nudge her down so that he could access her ass. Debbie smiled indulgently at pa and draped herself on grandpa. Sam managed to invade Debbie's recently buggered ass in three strong thrusts making Debbie moan. Debbie was fucked and buggered by her loving grandfathers for another two hours. She came six times. Both men ejaculated twice without breaking their robust pistoning rhythm of monster cocks. Rob and Sam felt Debbie depleted with continuous fucking and upped the pace to cum once again inside their delectable granddaughter. As her two men exploded inside her Debbie climaxed again as each muscle in her body first spasmed and then turned floppy. Debbie collapsed listlessly on grandpa as two men slammed their cocks with jerky thrusts to finish their climax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.