It Got Lost in a Crowd - Cover

It Got Lost in a Crowd

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chrissy's is not the usual story of how a girl lost her virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was Christmas break and I was bored as usual. Being fifteen is not always as exciting as one might think. At least I thought the day was boring. It did start out that way but it sure got more interesting.

Here's what happened.

One of my boy friends, um, friends that are boys, that is, he's not really a 'boyfriend, ' Tim, is a video gamer and is kind of nerdy but nice. My best friend, Rebecca, was out of town at her grandparents, so I decided to see what Tim was up to.

He came to the door and said to come in, he and some friends were hanging out downstairs playing video pinball. The usual.

So, we went down and there was Mike, Ben, Ryan and Barry, all guys I know from school, though Ben and Ryan are in other classes and I really only knew them a little.

Tim asked me if I wanted to play and I told him I wasn't all that good, I'd just watch. I probably would have played if the other guys weren't there but I figured they were way better than me. So I just sat on the floor barefooted in my standard tee and jeans.

Now Tim knows I'm really ticklish on the soles of my feet; he's tickled me before almost into hysterics. What he doesn't know is that I really get turned on by tickling, it really makes me horny.

So, as the others play pinball, Tim starts ticking my feet. Now I make a half-hearted (well, maybe quarter-hearted) attempt to make him stop but he gets me to the point that I almost pee in my pants. And, yes, very wet in the pants, but not from pee.

As I lay there gasping, Tim says, "Anyone who beats Chrissy at pinball, she should have to blow them."

"Whoa, you guys are all better than I am at pinball. No way. Not fair. Look, anybody who gets over three million in a game, then I'll do it."

In all the time I've played pinball at Tim's, no one has ever gotten over two million points in a single game. So, I figured I held on to my cred by being cool and played it safe, to boot. And, I was pretty sexed-up which made me pretty cheeky.

Well, they started playing and Tim said, "If anyone gets six million, she has to give you two blowjobs," but Ryan says, "For six million, she should fuck the winner." I was really scared when he said it but I didn't want them to know I was a virgin so I agreed, desperately hoping no one would ever be that good.

As the clock ticked by, Ben scored two million, seven hundred twenty-six thousand eight hundred.

"Omigod," I thought, "maybe someone will get to three million. What do I do then?"

In about another half hour, Mike scores two million, nine hundred and sixty seven thousand.

"Oh, I just missed. Oh, I wanted it so bad. Damn. You can suck me off anyway, Chrissy."

"No, three million is the number."

"Whew," I thought, "he's fairly cute but still. In front of everyone?"

"I did it, I did it! Over three million, look, look. I get a blowjob from Chrissy. I did it!"

Well, Barry did it alright and, I guess, now I do it. Well, I've done oral a few times so at least I know how. And I know about what happens when a guy cums in your mouth. What I didn't think would happen has happened.

"Okay, Chrissy, take everything off but your panties and Barry, drop your shorts, this is going to be fun," says Tim.

As I kneel down in front of Barry, his cock flops out as he pulls off his underpants. Geez, he's bigger than the guy's I've seen so far.

"Boy, Chrissy, you have a terrific body. Perfect boobs. Does Barry get to rub them as you do him?"

I'm in this far, why not?

"Sure, have fun, Barry," I said as I put my hand around his cock and began to lick around the head.

"Eww, lick him Chrissy, lick him good," this from Mike who has taken his dick out and is masturbating on the couch. God, this could get crazy.

So, I start sucking Barry's cock which I said was pretty big. There was no way I could get it all inside my mouth. So, I concentrated on the head which I knew was the most sensitive part anyway.

"Suck him good, Crissy, atta girl," says Tim who is rubbing the outside of his pants.

In a couple of minutes, Barry starts moaning and says, "Eww, baby, I'm gonna do it, eww, yeah. EWW, EWW, UNGH, UNGH, uhhh, uhhh. Oh, good suck, baby."

I managed to swallow it all, though it took two tries.

"Oh, baby, you can suck me again anytime," offers Barry.

"Don't get your hopes up, champ," I tell him.

As I was starting to put my bra back on, I hear, "I did it, I did it! Oh, baby, get ready for me, Chrissy."

Well, it looks like Ben went over three million, so off comes the bra and I kneel down in front of Ben whose cock is about average, I'd say. Well, I've only seen less than a half dozen but it's not a really big one like Barry's.

Here goes, I think, as I take Ben's dick in hand and begin my routine on him. He really does have a nice looking penis, long, pink with a nice, round end. And Ben is the best looking of the five of them. Him, I might enjoy.

So, I take him in and begin sucking up and down as the others watch. He feels good rubbing my breasts and gently squeezing my nipples around. Mike is jacking off again over on the couch as I twist my head back and forth as I suck.

In a few minutes, I can tell that Ben is getting close, so I prepare for the flood of cum that I know is on its way.

"Oh, Chrissy, I'm cumming, eww, right now. UNGH, UNGH, ungh, oooh, oooh, oh, yeah. Oh, yeah."

I continue to suck on Ben mostly because I like him and think he's pretty cute. His cum tastes nicer, too. So, I don't stop for three or four minutes after he comes. A little bonus.

"Oh, Chrissy, you really know how to make a guy cum. Can I kiss you?"

He bends down and we have a very nice kiss, french-style, which seems appropriate if you've just sucked a guy off.

I tell the guys I'm going home at four o'clock, just so I can limit how long this goes on. They all get playing again, of course, what's to lose.

I've gotten dressed again and am sitting there with a big pile of mixed feelings about the afternoon. Honestly, I did enjoy it in some ways. And it seemed pretty bad in some ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.