A Convenient Arrangement - Cover

A Convenient Arrangement

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

Now I had a problem. I had four young girls to fuck and believe me all of them loved to fuck. I think, of the four, Geri was really in love with me while the other three were fond of me only, but they loved fucking. Given a chance they would have lifted their skirts or dropped their pants (depending on what they were wearing at the time) to any guy who caught their fancy. I realised how weird it was that I was thirty years older than Geri and she even proposed to me one night and she was dead serious about it. I didn't even dare smile when I said it would be better that we wait till she was eighteen.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were married, daddy?" she purred as she rubbed my cock slowly.

"What about my age? I'm an old guy don't forget," I countered.

"So what. I love you so much daddy and I want to be your wife. You can fuck all the girls you want to but you can be my husband," she said firmly.

"I like the idea but you gotta wait till you're eighteen," I warned her.

"Gee, that's like forever," she muttered and then continued in a firm voice. "Okay, I'll take dibs on that and we can decide when I'm eighteen. Is that a deal daddy?" "You bet sweetheart," I replied and kissed her thoroughly.

The solution to the oversupply of pussy came when I discovered I had a neighbour. He was Kenny Lake, and he lived with his wife Dora, a luscious thirty-five year old blonde. They had two children, a twelve-year-old girl named Nina and an eight-year-old named Betty. Nina was a lovely little girl and she was a precocious little brat although she was really a friendly kid.

I was having a walk in the woods behind our house with Lexi when it all happened. Jessie was still undecided whether she wanted to be fucked but I was firm about that. She had to make up her own mind and as long as she wanted to be left alone I was all for it. Because of my supportive attitude Jessie and I became close friends and I didn't make a move on her. Let's face it, I had four, count them, FOUR hot little cunts to deal with and so far I was managing well, mainly because once the girls realised that they had me on call any time of the day they began to take it easy.

"Daddy I wanna fuck please," Lexi whined, when we came to a nice little clearing in the woods. I could see the roof of a large house about a hundred metres distant and I discounted it.

"Why not wait till we get home?" "My pussy's itching for your cock thing, daddy. Please?" "Okay, Lexi, after all you were the girl who taught me to love little girls so I can't say no to you." She gave me a sweet smile and stepped out of her panties. She was wearing a sundress that day. I took my cock out and sat on a flat rock wiith my cock sticking sttraight up. It began to leak precum and very soon my cock head became greasy with the stuff. Lexi helped lubricate it with a nice blow job, swallowing my cum when it spurted into her mouth. Lexi straddled my outstretched legs and sat back on my cock stuffing it into her cunt. I steadied her with my hands.

"I can never get used to this daddy," she murmured. She was referring to the moment when my pussy punch sank into her hot wet hole and spread it wide open.

"Neither can I honey. Your cunt is a beauty. I love fucking you. Want to start moving now?" She began moving up and down the hot, hard column of flesh inside her most secret place. We had barely fucked for a few minutes when a man and a young girl entered the small clearing. They stared at Lexi and me with their mouths open. Then the girl smiled and said, "Oh daddy, the girl is fucking that man." "Why yes sweetie, they're having so much fun. Why don't we join them?" "Oh daddy, you're always wanting to fuck me. I'm your daughter." "That makes it all the better honey," he told his lewd child, before addressing me, "Hey friend, don't stop on my account. Please carry on. My Nina and I will join you." "Be my guest," I replied in a strangled voice. Lexi stopped fucking me and pulled off my cock, reversed her position so that she was facing me and impaled herself once more on my cock. The girl Nina's eyes widened when she saw my eight inches of solid gristle. By then her father had dropped his pants and displayed a respectable seven-inch cock. He lifted his daughter in his arms and raised her high before impaling her on his cock standing up. She guided the paternal dick into her cunt hole. Very soon we were all hard at it; he fucking his child and me being fucked by Lexi who was fearfully turned on by the sight of the father and daughter fucking. It didn't take long for us to cum in the respective cunts we were fucking. Lexi howled, "Fuck me harder daddy, I'm cumming." "Fill my hot little cunt with your baby juice, daddy," Nina shrieked. Slowly we disconnected from the twats we were fucking. Then I got an idea.

"Er ... would you mind if I fucked your lovely daughter, sir?" I asked.

"Why not? Be my guest. But would your child mind if I stiffed her?" "Oh come on, let's do it," Nina said to Lexi who grinned gleefully and nodded her head. "Can I call you uncle please?" Nina said to me as she carefully let me into her sperm filled cunt. I smiled and nodded. "Oooh, your cock is huge." Meanwhile the other guy stiffed Lexi to her great delight. This was the first time she had a new cock inside her and she was delighted. As we fucked the girls we introduced ourselves.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.