A Convenient Arrangement
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

Everyone was surprised when I sold the company. I gave health as an excuse and some of my competitors were so glad to see me out of the picture that they happily accepted my excuse. However, I decided to move out of the present house and get one a little out of town where I could get more privacy. With the goings on that was taking place now, privacy was a prime requirement.

The new place I bought was only half an hour from Cora's place. But when I saw the new house I got a better idea. I decided that I wanted Cora to continue as my housekeeper on account of Lexi and Jason. I had no doubts that the two horny kids wouldn't want to be cut off from their sources of pleasure. It wasn't a case of me being bigheaded; more like being practical. So I spoke to her.

"Cora how about you becoming my full-time housekeeper, the new place has eight bedrooms so you can keep one for yourself. Lexi and Jessie can have a room each and Geri sleeps in my room most of the time, anyway." "Hey Mr Kane I dig that. But this place is too big for me alone, can I hire an extra hand to help me out." "Okay but not to live in. Don't have to tell you what would happen if people found out our convenient arrangements," I warned her.

"We can hire part-timers can't we?" That was when Geri interrupted and handed me the solution. She tugged at my pants to get my attention and she said, "Daddy, there are some girls like me looking for a place to stay. I know them and they're not bad girls. They're like me. They got thrown out of their houses because their parents got tired of looking after them. Why can't we let them stay with us and they could help Cora keep the house clean." "What do you think Cora?" I asked.

"I dunno Mr Kane. Could be these kids are wild and they might even trash the house or steal things and vanish." "Not my friends," Geri replied hotly, "they're good kids who got into trouble and it wasn't their fault too." "How many are there Geri?" I asked.

"Well, Roxy is fourteen and Tess is fifteen. They're good kids and they been on the street for about a month so far and they don't whore for food or do drugs and all that. I will swear by them daddy." "Okay Geri," I said, "your word is good enough for me, but you gotta warn them that if they get out of line then they're gone, okay?" Cora shrugged and said, "What the hell, everyone gotta have a chance." Geri directed me to a really depressed district in the city and we cruised all over the place until we found the girls. They were cornered by three young thugs. The girls were in a dumpster and they were hitting back at the boy who was trying to get into the dumspter to overpower the girls. I revved up and screeched to a stop feet away from the boys and blew my horn. They jumped up and ran off in a panic. Geri gestured wildly at the girls who took one look at her and ran for the Toyota. They clambered in and we took off. The girls stank and even Geri wrinkled her nose and grinned at them.

"Thanks mister, another minute or two and those bastards would have got us," said the older girl. That would be Tess. She had a café au lait skin and there was a lot of West Indian in her. Her long black hair hung straight to her waist. Roxy was a red head and freckled. Tessa was tall at five seven while Roxy was a little stocky and short. Their faces and hands were smudged with dirt.

"Hey listen," Geri said, "this is my daddy... (two pairs of eyes widened in disbelief) cross my heart. Well, sort of. Daddy is looking for someone to help his housekeeper to look after his house. I told him you two could do the job. You get a room, clothes, and a room for yourselves, but no funny stuff. How about that?" The girls were street smart and they weren't shy to say their piece.

"Sounds good but do we have to do other things like..." I cut in. "Listen, let me put it straight. I won't force you girls to do anything you don't want to do. That's not my style but if you agree to work for me then I expect you to do your fair share. After two months, if you prove yourself, I will pay you for your work. If you want to call it quits for any reason, I won't stop you. What say you?" "No blow jobs or fucking; right mister?" Tessa said sternly.

"You got that right," I said without hesitation. They looked at each other and then as one they nodded. I think they wanted to see what reaction I showed when they used the plain words to confirm the limits they were prepared to go through.

"Okay, we got to get some stuff for you to wear," I said. I drove them to a small clothes store where the Arab owner didn't bat an eyelid when I marched in with the two grubby looking teenagers. I got them a set of clothes and underwear and we left. I paid cash. I saw the owner's wife talking to Geri but I ignored the exchange. Later Geri told me that she asked about Tessa and Roxy and Geri said I was a goody two shoes who helped out stray girls. Since Geri referred to me as 'daddy' the lady was satisfied I was Geri's father.

As soon as we got home I told Cora to prepare a meal for the girls and snacks for us. Geri took the girls to their room and hung around until they were squeaky clean and dressed in tee shirts and jeans. For going about the house they wore flip-flops like the rest of us. Cora joined us for lunch and then excused herself saying that she had to fetch Jason from school and make sure that Lexi and Jessie were all packed and ready to move in the next day.

Cleaned up and in fresh clothes the two girls turned out to be attractive teenagers and quite stirring. They stirred my old snake anyway.

Geri said she had to go for a bath and winked at me. I asked the girls if they would like to look over the house. They said they would.

We inspected the house from the attic to the basement and I showed them my workshop with its banks of computers and tables and books in the shelves. They were very impressed.

"Always remember, no one is allowed in this room if I'm not in it. I do my work in here and everything is in its right place. Doesn't look like it huh? Believe me if anything is moved from where it now is, I would be in a fix trying to locate it." That was when Roxy almost floored me. "Are you fucking little Geri Mr Kane?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.