A Convenient Arrangement
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

Jason and Cora returned the next day and they went straight to Jason's room where I could hear them fucking. That kid of mine is a demon for cunt, I thought proudly. One hour later Cora came down and said they had to go home. When she saw Geri she raised her eyebrows but said nothing.

"Mom? Can I come again on Friday?" Lexi asked her mother when she came to collect her daughter.

"Well I dunno kid. What about your sister? I promised Mr Kane he could fuck her also," Cora replied.

"Awww mum, maybe Jessie don't wanna fuck Mr Kane," she whined.

"Well, a promise is a promise so she gotta fuck Mr Kane," Cora insisted.

"It's okay Cora," I interrupted, "if Jessie doesn't want me to fuck her I won't mind. However, I want Lexi to come again. Anyway, the holidays are only a couple of weeks away, so Lexi can stay here during the holidays." Jason was listening to the conversation from the top of the stairs and he cut in. "Hey dad, can I stay with Cora during the holidays? Huh dad, please?" "I don't suppose it can do any harm but you better ace your exams okay?" "Sure dad," he replied. I wasn't worried about him. He was a smart kid and a nerd. Good thing the cheerleaders in his school didn't know what a stud he was otherwise they would crowd the house.

All three kids cheered and Cora left with Lexi in tow, after the kid gave me a hug and a kiss. That left Geri.

"Who's this, dad?" Jason asked.

"This is Geri. She'll be living with us from now on Jase; that going to be a problem with you?" "Na-a-a-h. Gosh Dad, Cora's sister Joan is a real hottie," he told me with a huge grin on his face.

"Listen laddie, I'm proud you are really grown up but don't forget your studies. You can't go through life without a good education. I don't want to sound like I'm beating a drum but I think you know the difference between a well-heeled guy and someone who depends on another for his living." "Yeah Jason, you don't want to be a street kid like me. It's the pits. If your daddy didn't take me in I'd be sleeping in a box tonight," Geri cut in suddenly.

Jason looked at Geri in surprise and then back at me, "She's kidding, right?" "Trust me, my boy, she's telling the truth." He wore a thoughtful look when he wished me goodnight and went to bed. Geri followed me to my room.

"C'mon Gerri, get into bed," I told her. She shucked her clothes and put on a baby doll, which made her look like a doll. She climbed into bed hurriedly and tucked herself into my side.

"Can I call you daddy?" "Sure, I don't have a problem with it." "Daddy, is it okay if we don't fuck tonight? My pussy is kinda sore," she whispered as she looked at me.

She looked so cute. Her calling me 'daddy' was a turn on too. I was really glad I got her off the street before she fell victim to a rapist or a pimp. She had to be special to be able to survive on her own so far.

"Sure, we don't have to fuck all the time kid," I replied. "I feel good just having you in bed with me. I never had a daughter you know." "Sure." She climbed on to my chest and kissed me. We played catch-my-tongue before we parted grinning. I lay there for a while thinking how things went these last two days. Lexi was a real demon for cock and I just knew that she wouldn't screw around. Somehow she and I clicked. It was just good sex. Geri was something else. She was cute and she showed clearly she needed someone to look after her. She was tough in her way but she was still a little girl looking for a daddy. I decided it was time I gave up on the corporate scene and retired. I would sell off my company but hang on to the patents. I needed to spend more time with Jason and now I had the girls on my hands; I had to make up for lost time. Also I had a few ideas churning in my head and I wanted to see where they would take me. Next to young pussy I loved R&D. Sure, I'm a pervert. I like to fuck little girls and molest their soft, sweet bodies. More to the point, these two girls wanted me to fuck them.

Even before I made my decision to retire I already had several offers for my corporation and I decided I would put my lawyers on to the matter first thing in the morning but I would handle the final details myself. I sold off my company by the end of the month. The ones who finally took over weren't the highest bidders but they agreed to let me hang on to my patents and they would lease the patents from me exclusively for as long as they were in force. Even after taxes I cleared sixty-two million from the sale and there was the income from the patents too. With the lights switched of I listened to Geri's soft breathing as she slept tucked close against me, her leg thrown over my thigh and her hand holding my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.