A Convenient Arrangement - Cover

A Convenient Arrangement

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

When I got home that Friday, I caught my fifteen-year old son Jason screwing our housekeeper Cora Velazques. I had a bad day at my very lucrative engineering business and I had to sack a couple of losers who were helping themselves to some raw materials and selling them for beer money. My business manufactured specialised components for the electronic industry and I held the patents. I was well on my way to my first ten million dollars.

My dad was American and mom was from Southeast Asia. The old man and mom were killed when they got caught in the crossfire during a bank heist and left me with an inheritance that was enough for me to develop my ideas. I got my inventiveness from my old man and my money savvy from mom.

My son was the result of a hot romance between me and a Georgia gal and she left me with the baby and took off with some hick from her hometown. Jason was a good lad but he didn't have many friends his age. That included girls as well. I couldn't understand it because he was a hunk like his dad. No, I'm not a sports hero nor am I movie star handsome.

Cora Velasquez was a hot lady. She wasn't a Latino, her ex was. He got in the way of a bullet during an argument over turf and Cora buried him as soon as she got the body out of the morgue. Apparently, the party that followed was more like a celebration of life than a funeral wake. She had two girls (fourteen year old Jessie and twelve year old Lexi) and she belonged to that group of people who could read, write and count, but nothing else. You'd be surprised how many people were only borderline literate in her time and things aren't much better now. She was a red head and shaped like a chorus girl but she had one weakness that I eventually discovered. She had a weakness for young boys and Jason just happened to be available. He was a real chip of the old block having inherited from me my high sex drive and my love for fucking, as I was about to discover.

When I got home that Friday I heard noises coming from the TV Room and it sounded like someone had trouble breathing. Worried that somebody in the room was having breathing difficulties I opened the door and saw Jason pounding away into Cora Velsquez's gaping twat. What surprised me was his cock, which was big for a kid his age. It was all of seven inches long. I myself am a shade under eight inches long and about two inches wide. A little above normal, but it wouldn't make me box office material in the adult entertainment industry. By the sounds she was making Cora was having a great time. I was good enough to let the boy cum before I bellowed in my best enraged father's voice. "WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON HERE?" The little shit didn't even bat an eye. He finished pumping his jizz into the now frantic Cora before he got up. His long thick cock (for his age) pulled out with a shlurp and he stood there with his chest heaving and his dick dripping. "DAD!" he croaked when he finally came down to earth. I couldn't blame him. Cora was a lot of woman and from the moves she made, she had to be a great fucker.

"Go to your room and stay there till I call you," I ordered. He protested but I repeated my order and he slunk out. Cora was frantically getting herself presentable.

"As for you," I said coldly, "you have a lot to explain." I led her to my 'office' and stood her before me.

"I don't have to tell you how many years you will get after I call the cops." She turned pale. "But first I want to know how this happened. After all Jason is only thirteen. This is a very serious case of child abuse." "Listen Mr Kane, I know this looks bad but hear my side of the story first. I admit I made the move on Jason but believe me he didn't need much pushing. Holy cow, Mr Kane your kid is one real stud. Please don't call the cops. Who will look after my girls if I go to jail? Their father got himself killed and as you know I ain't got much school learning. Give me a break Mr Kane." "I'll think about it Cora but you leave my kid alone you hear," I told her and got the biggest shock of my life when she gave me her reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.