God My Life
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by notepad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chris Darling is sick of school and being teased. Despite being 14 he still maintains a boyish appearance. He thought his life could get no worse, he was wrong. The girls in the school decide Chrissy is the perfect material for a new slave to their club

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Cream Pie   School  

Chris had been locked in a closet for a couple of minutes, his eyes had gotten more accustomed to the darkness so at least he could see the walls around him now. He was so paranoid a spider or something was going to drop on his head.

He could hear Mandy dragging what he guessed to be one of the mattresses across the floor, her footsteps seemed to be getting louder.

Just then the door to hut 3 opened. In walked Tyler. He had been held up by the deputy head of the school at the end of his last class. Miss Coulston was trying to talk to him about his poor grades. Whatever, he finally managed to shrug her off and head down to the lower field. Mandy had been flirting with him all morning and he had some pent up aggression to take out on her.

"You're late." Mandy greeted him, with her arms folded. She couldn't help but harbour an excited expression though.

"Yeah yeah, I got held up." Tyler said whilst unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers. Mandy was stood in just a lacy white bra and yellow thong panties. He was already half hard.

"Just hurry up we only have 10 fucking minutes left"

"You got that right"

Chris was sure he had just heard a zipper being pulled, what were these guys going to do? Yoga? He didn't really know anything about exercise routines, fitness never a strong point. The springs in the mattress creaked, Mandy must have sat down. By the sounds of it she had dragged the mattress right next to the closet door, he assumed that was to make sure no one opened it and discovered him. In her own weird way maybe she was protecting me, thought Chris.

He could hear faint footsteps moving towards him now. Tyler was not the subtle type, he must have taken his shoes off.

"You look very sexy baby" Chris picked up Tyler's deep voice, what a smooth talker.

"We don't have any time for playing around, let's just get to it" Mandy certainly seemed like the type who enjoyed giving orders.

"Sure thing, just give me some quick encouragement" Tyler replied, there was a hint of smugness in his voice.

The door to the closet was very thin and Chris could clearly hear everything that was going on, right down to Mandy's heavy breathing. Maybe she had started stretching.

Chris heard Tyler let out a long sigh, then he could have sworn there was some sort of slurping noise. There is was again, no mistaking it, almost like he was listening to a child suck a lolly.

In fact, it sounded exactly like a child sucking a lolly. What were they doing? Chris's slow moving and innocent mind was completely blank now, all his concentration was bent into listening to the goings on in Hut 3.

"Ok that will do for now stud, we have around 8 minutes left and I really need to be fucked hard"

Wait what did she just say?

Tyler let out laugh "I have been looking forward to it all morning, bend over sunshine"

This could not be happening, this was surely all a joke. Two sixth formers were not going to have sex right here, right now. They must think I am a complete idiot if they think I'll fall for this, Chris mused.

A long high pitched moaning started at the same time as a loud, deep grunt. The girl began a series of constant little squeals mixed in with moans of pleasure as the unmistakeable sound of flesh slapping flesh got louder.

Fap fap fap fap fap

"uuunnnngghhh ... y-yeah Tyler, f-fuck me harder"

Fap fap fap fap fap fap

"aaaahhhhh ... fuck ... uunngghhh ... y-yeah thats it Tyler baby, f-faster pleeease"

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Chris could not believe his ears. There was no doubt now, these 2 people were fucking. He had never had any sexual experiences of his own, never even kissed a girl. He dared not risk trying to look at porn on the family computer so his limited knowledge of the subject came from school text books and catching the odd documentary on TV.

Chris didn't want to but could not help trying to visualise Mandy naked. What would those breasts feel like? What did her pussy look like? Was it shaven? How wet did it get? What did it smell like? How did it taste? How heavenly would his dick feel inside of its silky depths? As these thoughts moved through Chris's mind he realised he would never ever know. Would he ever get anywhere with a girl? Let alone a good looking one.

This was the lowest he had felt in his life, just 3 feet away the sexiest girl in school was getting what sounded to be a very fast and hard fuck from a big, dumb jock. His cock was as hard as it could possibly be, which made it agonisingly uncomfortable trapped in his clothes. He would have given anything to be out there right now, getting a change to fuck Mandy Howe, ANYTHING.

Tears began to slowly run down Chris's cheeks. There was nothing he could do, he just had to sit there and take it, not unlike Mandy really.

The mattress springs were going wild on the other side of the door. The giant Tyler Hackett was kneeling behind Mandy's petite figure as she was down on all fours, head bowed in order to stick her ass further into the air, his hands on each hip. Her creamy white skin was sticky with sweat as she frantically pushed her hips back to meet each commanding thrust from Tyler's big cock. Her large breasts swayed obscenely as she was rutted like a dog in heat, and by the sounds of things she clearly loved it.

"You're so fucking good baby... pant ... I'm gonna f-fucking cum, you ... aahh ... sh-should too honey we don't ... uhn ... have time for a long one ... ooohh"

Mandy gasped, then let out a loud scream has she came. Tyler began to grunt like a wild animal as he forced 5 or 6 slow, powerful thrusts into Mandy's gaping pussy, emptying his pent up load inside of her.

Tyler collapsed onto Mandy's back as his cock popped out of her sodden cunt. The 2 teenagers just lay there for a minute, breathing heavily as they waited to regain some composure.

The head boy eventually got up and started getting dressed, he didn't seem to care that his dick was covered in a mixture of pussy juice and sperm. Without saying a word he sauntered out, his job complete for the day. Now he could just relax and get some sleep during afternoon classes.

Mandy realised cum was dripping down her thighs, she had forgotten to put a condom on Tyler again. She could never rely on him to sort something like that out, he just didn't care. Damn it, she thought, well at least I have a change of clothes.

Mandy made sure she always had a change of clothes somewhere of campus, just in case of an 'emergency'.

She stuffed her bra and panties into a bag and quickly threw on her blouse and trousers.

Just then her friend Emma walked in. She was a very keen swimmer which had given her an athletic build, tall and slim. Her dark brown hair was cut to her shoulders. Unlike Mandy she rarely smiled, for the last couple of years she seemed to be stuck in a perpetual bad mood. She looked over at her best friend, who was still a heaving, sweaty mess. Hair was stuck to her forehead and a deep red flush covered her face.

"Jesus Mandy you guys really messed that mattress up, why don't you put a condom on donkey boy?"

"I get caught up in the moment I guess, finding a condom is the last thing on my mind when 8 ½ inches of cock are shoved in my face" answered Mandy, smiling broadly. "Anyway I've gotta hit the shower" she continued "I can't afford to be late for another Maths lesson."

"Fair enough, I will be late so you will have to cover for me"

"Did I hear a please in all that Emmsy?"

"No"

The sinking feeling in Chris's stomach had lasted a good 45 minutes now. Mandy had left to shower and head to class, she had either forgotten about Chris or just didn't care. Emma and Brett were still going at it on the other side of the door, they were quieter then Mandy and Tyler, or perhaps just further away.

Chris dared not try to escape, even if he somehow managed to stand up and apply some pressure onto the door he doubted he could break the lock. Besides, he was nervous of getting caught now- this club would never want to risk exposure.

"Don't try and kiss me you idiot, just fuck me" Emma snapped. Brett dutifully obeyed, feeling rather stupid.

Emma had her hands behind her knees, lifting her legs in order to give Brett's large tool as much access as possible to her dripping snatch.

Emma didn't like any of the boys in the school, she had always possessed a mean streak and often entertained dark thoughts of abusing the opposite sex. She did enjoy these little fuck sessions though, she may not like guys like Brett, but they knew how to pummel her tight cunt — and that made them very useful.

Eventually Brett exploded inside Emma, she writhed as a third orgasm washed over her. Without exchanging words the two seniors got dressed and headed back to school, Emma broke into a slight jog as she headed for the girl's locker room- she hated feeling so sticky. At least she had made Brett put a condom on.

Chris had now lost all track of time, he figured school would be coming to a close soon. He had spent the last 2 hours desperately trying to free himself. The handcuffs were an impossible obstacle so his energies had been concentrated on getting through the door, but he had no idea what he would do if he succeeded. Maybe try and track Mandy down without being seen? Impossible. But right now all that was redundant thinking as so far his efforts had simply achieved 2 bruised knees. There was just not enough room in the closet to do anything. At least the tears had stopped now.

Mandy had not forgotten about Chris, her friend Annie needed to get some coursework done and had agreed to drive her home when she was done.

The bell rang to signal the end of the school day, Mandy sat and watched her classmates file out, she was in no hurry.

Chris heard someone enter the hut, the footsteps sounded like Mandy's. So she finally remembered me he thought, well I'm in no mood for her right now. I'll act nice enough until she releases me, then march straight to the headmasters office and tell him exactly what has been going on here. We'll see who is smiling by the end of the day.

As the closet door opened Chris was dazzled by the light suddenly hitting his eyes. He slowly recovered to squinting and seeing a slender feminine frame in front of him, after 10 more seconds he could open his eyes fully and recognised the now familiar smile of Mandy Howe.

"Hey Chrissy! How was your afternoon? I had the most boring maths lesson after lunch but at least I could finish the day in art class, I got lots done on my project"

Chris just sat there in astonishment, how could she stand there and chat normally to someone she had just gagged, handcuffed and locked in a closet for 3 hours?

"Oh that's right I gagged you" Mandy continued, as she leaned in and unbuckled the ball gag. Chris immediately began stretching his stiff jaw.

"There you go sweetie. You know, if you had just stayed silent in the first place we could have avoided all of that, and you wouldn't have drooled all over your shirt. It's pretty disgusting to be honest"

"You didn't need to lock me in a cupboard!" Chris responded, hotly. "You have left me here for hours, how could you forget about me? You said you would let me out at lunchtime"

"No silly I said after school, and here I am right on time. Don't forget I did this for you Chrissy, I did you a favour so the least you could do is thank me."

"Thank you sooo much for letting me have the worst afternoon of my life, and thanks for letting me listen in on your little sex show" Chris said in his most sarcastic voice, he was almost certain Mandy was meant to release him after lunch.

"No problem Chrissy! I knew a little boy like you would like listening in, I bet I got you all worked up" Mandy giggled.

She had always hated boys like Chris, there was no way a boy like him could ever be with a girl like her, or indeed any girl, and boys like him knew that. He was weedy, grumpy and annoying. But Mandy had learned from morning conversations on the bus that he looked down his nose at everyone else, he resented his social standing within the school. Boys like him should just be shy, quiet and try to not get in anyone's way. They should do their best to go unnoticed around the school, not act like a little smart arse. Seeing Chris in her club hut had been the last straw. Mandy had plans for Chris now.

Chris was surprised Mandy had not understood his sarcasm, then again she was pretty much just an art student. "Could you please take these handcuffs off? My arms really hurt"

"Oh right the handcuffs, can you remember where I put the key?"

"Oh don't tell me you lost the key" cried Chris, a hint of panic in his voice.

"Not lost, I just need to remember where I put them before stripping off for Tyler and getting my pussy hammered" Mandy assured nonchalantly.

Chris winced slightly at her vulgar language, but hearing Mandy talk about stripping and using the word 'pussy' made his cock twitch.

He hated her right now, and he hated the fact that hearing her and Emma have sex earlier had been the biggest turn on of his life.

"AHA! Here they are, looks like I stashed them in my backpack." Mandy exclaimed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.