God My Life - Cover

God My Life

Copyright© 2009 by notepad

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chris Darling is sick of school and being teased. Despite being 14 he still maintains a boyish appearance. He thought his life could get no worse, he was wrong. The girls in the school decide Chrissy is the perfect material for a new slave to their club

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Cream Pie   School  

God I hated life. It was Monday morning ... ugh

Another day where I have to leave my bed early in the morning, prize myself away from the comfort and warmth to jump on a bus. Another day where I have to put up with idiots at school, constantly teasing me trying to make my life as miserable as possible, and why? These people don't even know me.

My name is Chris Darling, I am a year 10 (9th grade) student at a high school in rural England. I am 5"8 and skinny. Where most of the other boys in my year are hairy and full of muscle I never really burst through puberty. My voice broke but I did not fill out, no matter how much I eat my arms, legs and torso remain thin and boyish.

I have never really fit in at school — always too small to be any good at sports and only an average student. My best and only friend I have never really liked, we are both unpopular so hang out with each other because no one else will. The only interest me and Richard share are computer games, a very common topic of conversation between us.

It was 2 weeks into the school year, the summer holidays already a distant memory. There is nothing worse in the world then having to wait at a freezing cold, wet and windy bus stop at 8am in the morning — but here I was. In actual fact I was standing some distance from the bus stop, there were 9 other people who caught the bus from this stop and I had never spoken to any of them.

2 of them were sixth formers; Mandy Howe and her friend Emma. Mandy was so pretty, I was staring at her at subtlety as possible. For the first time this year she was not wearing a skirt (another reason to hate the weather) but naturally the trousers she wore were skin tight. She was only short, perhaps 5"1, but she had a slim frame with huge breasts and was always smiling. There was just something about her everyone loved.

Just as I started to fantasise about touching those perfect breasts she turned and looked straight at me.

SHIT!

Look away quickly and try to act nonchalant. I'm pretty sure she is not close enough to see my red face right now. I'll slowly turn back towards the bus stop.

She is happily chatting away with a group of girls. I can see her younger sister Katy there, even though she is just in year 9 you can tell she will grow up and become as sexy as Mandy — with a similar physique but she possesses blond hair unlike her brunette sister. There were also a couple of girls from my own class there, Becky and Leanne.

2 typical girls from my class, pretty and always looking down at me. Becky was better developed then any of the other girls in our year, last week I overheard one of the football team say she was a 36D. Not bad for a 15 year old. Leanne was better looking though, dark haired with a fair complexion.

She was slimmer then the voluptuous Becky which I thought gave her the perfect legs and ass.

Finally the bus arrived — please please please stop next to me. This was the last stop the bus made before heading to school, so there were never many seats available. I quickly jogged up to the bus hoping to be first on. A couple of first years were right next to the door, the girls were hanging back. Yeah ... like a couple of tiny first year boys were going to get on ahead of me.

I stuck my left arm out and pushed one of them out the way as the door opened. But just as I started climbing onto the bus I felt a sharp tug on my backpack and flew backwards. Water splashed around me as my bum landed in a puddle, laughter erupted from the girls.

"Little prick" one of the year sevens added as a passing shot.

Great, I get humiliated by someone 2 years younger than me in front of 2 girls from my class. Today was going to suck.

I was soaking wet when I got onto the bus, I picked a seat next to a geeky looking girl at the front of the bus and let my mind drift back to Mandy's boobs.

As the bus rolled into school I jumped off and headed to registration, dancing my way through the corridors as I went. There was Richard sitting at our desk right at the front of the class, like me he was skinny but had a couple of inches on me in height. He had an excited look on his face.

"Hey Chris"

"Hey Rich"

"What's this about a year 7 beating you up?"

"Where the fuck did you hear that?"

"I think Freddie was sent a text from Becky, what happened? You don't look too beaten up"

God Becky that bitch, she couldn't wait 10 minutes for the bus to get to school, she had to send a fucking text. Typical of Rich to get excited about it, he loved gossip almost as much a chance to put me down to make himself look better. We were always competing again each other to try and become the 'leader' of our 2 man circle of friends.

"Nothing happened, I was getting onto the bus when 2 first years pulled on my backpack. The only reason I fell was because I was off balance."

"Well that's not what I've heard, apparently you went over to some kid and pushed him so his friend threw you onto the floor then told you to stay down till they got on the bus. And you did!" Rich was smiling now. What an ass.

"Oh shut up Rich, you know that's all rubbish. Who are you going to believe?"

The difference between me and Rich was he put the other kids in the year on a pedestal — he would give anything to be seen as an equal with them and was constantly trying to. I, however, hated everyone.

Just then Freddie and his buddies walked over to me, all of them big, muscular and grinning. Freddie was the head boy of our year, which simply meant he won the popularity contest.

"Hey there fag, how could you let a fucking first year beat you up?" asked Fred, smacking the back of my head in the process.

"I didn't, I just fell over" I responded, I really couldn't be bothered with this, but this is how my school life had always been. I figured I'd just stay quiet until they got bored and left me alone.

"That's not what you just told me" said Rich, eagerly butting in. "You said he dragged you over onto the floor!"

I fixed a steel gaze to my 'best friend'.

"So it is true! I thought Becky was making shit up as usual but you really did get a kicking from a first year, that's sad even for a wimp like you Chrissy." Fred was guffawing now along with his following.

"Yes suuuuure, a first year beat me up this morning at the bus stop, he was half my size but somehow managed to pick me up and powerslam me into a puddle. I then spent 20 minutes crying my eyes out, ok?" I said with my best sarcastic voice. I knew there was no point telling the truth, no one cared they just want to laugh at me.

"Haha what a pussy, Chrissy is always crying." I heard from behind me, I was pretty sure it was Rob — the 6"5 man mountain who was also about as smart as a used tissue.

The mocking continued for a few minutes, but I just zoned out doing my best to ignore the stream of insults and slaps across my head. Eventually the bell rang to signal the first class of the day and I able to shuffle away.

As usual lessons were boring. I was never an 'A-grade' student but I thought of myself as pretty bright. I guess my attention span just wondered far too easily, at least that's what I blamed for my average grades.

Chemistry and French were finally over; it was time for lunch. I was not feeling hungry so decided to just wander around the school. I had not spoken to Rich since this morning which was tough considering we sat next to each other in every class. But as soon as the lunch bell rang he headed off to the canteen, I assume he will try to sit with Freddie and his crew after they shared a moment laughing at me this morning.

I was paying little attention to where I was walking, just following my feet and cursing my life. Why did I have to be born without great intelligence, without a powerful physique and without good looks? I don't think I am ugly, nothing stands out on my face. I have never really had spots, never had braces and I do not need glasses.

But girls have never given me a second look. Most guys around my age have some facial hair — like rough stubble but I have not started to grow any yet. I keep my blond hair quite long in an untidy manner, and I refuse to put gel in it. I guess that makes me stand out a bit, some people think my hair is quite feminine and I definitely take a lot of stick for that at school. In fact I think that's how the whole Chrissy thing started.

I HATE being called Chrissy. Sadly only Rich and my family refer to me as Chris now.

I looked up and realised my feet had taken me to an abandoned part of the school.

A couple of years ago our school managed to get a grant and decided to spend it on building a brand new block of classrooms. This meant that 4 huts positioned on a field next to the school were no longer needed as classrooms.

The huts were freezing cold in the winter with no central heating and boiling hot in the summer with no air conditioning, so for teachers and students alike this was a very good thing.

Since the huts became obsolete they had been abandoned, no one came down here anymore. A perfect place for me to be right now, all alone.

I wandered up to the first hut, the windows were boarded over and a large padlock kept the door shut. The second hut was equally inaccessible.

I was just killing time really, walking around wandering if I could get into one of these old classrooms and see what was inside.

To my surprise when I reached the third hut from the main campus there seemed to be nothing from stopping me opening the door. Someone had crudely painted a message in red paint reading 'Fuck Hut' on the door, how original.

I tentatively lowered the handle and pulled.

There was a slight creak as I eased the door open.

This could be my own personal retreat within the school, I was actually starting to brighten up a bit.

It was dark inside, especially after the door closed itself behind me. A little bit of light made its way in through small cracks in the boards over the windows, just enough to see by. Looking around I recognised this hut as one of the old art rooms.

In its day it would have hosted around 30-40 students per lesson. All the equipment had evidently been taken from the room, empty cupboards and shelves surrounded me. There were a few desks and chairs scattered around.

I moved further into the room and noticed something peculiar, there was a mattress on the floor. Why the hell would there be a mattress? Well this used to be a room for art, I could still see an old easel in the corner. I guess the mattress was used in someone's art project or something, and just left here.

Now that I was paying attention I noticed another mattress further towards the back of the room, and there were pillows scattered all over the place.

I was never really into art but have always thought of art students as the lazy, druggie type so I guess this kind of set up would suit them.

The room certainly seemed clean for somewhere that had been abandoned for 2 years. The wooden floor was spotless, there was no dust to be seen on the desks or shelves, and there was even a fresh smell in the air, reminding me of my own house after mum has done some cleaning.

I moved closer to a couple of pillows which had been randomly placed in the middle of the floor, they felt soft and smelt slightly of lemon.

Pretty weird if you ask me, clearly some people are still using this room, probably the remnants of the art students who used to be taught in this room every week.

I wonder if I placed a sign on the door pretending to be the janitor and put one of my old bike locks on the door maybe people would stay away and I could have my own personal common room?

My thoughts were interrupted suddenly when I heard the door open behind me, I span around and to my amazement saw Mandy in the doorway. Water was slowly dripping down her mid length hair and onto the usual black jacket she wore. She looked me in the eye with a look of genuine surprise, but as always there was a smile on her face.

"Hi, its Chrissy isn't it?" she asked.

What the hell was Mandy doing here? It was only 10 minutes into lunch hour, she would usually be in the canteen with her friends now. Thinking about it she did do art, maybe she was here to do some coursework or something. Hang on, did she just call me Chrissy? Shit it's been 30 seconds of silence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.