Otaku Studios
Chapter 9: Daniel's New Assistant

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Daniel's New Assistant - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

One quiet afternoon Daniel relaxes behind the counter at the studio, Dam, this sucks I really need to find someone to help me out in here. Thinking like it is going to be another dead day; he turns up the volume on the stereo pumping though the main part of the studio and stretches out on one of the couches in the lobby.

Parking her car, Brit walks down the street towards Daniel's Otaku Studios. Coming up to the building Brit hears music coming from inside and sees what looks like someone passed out on a couch in the lobby area and no one behind the counter. I hope someone is here I am going to be pissed if I wasted the gas for nothing. Knocking on the door to the lobby she opens the door and sticks her head inside. "Um, are you guys open?"

Daniel looks up from the couch seeing Brit he gets up and turns the music back down. "Yeah, we are open it just has been a slow day so I decide to crash on the couch for a little bit. I am Daniel the photographer and owner of the studio. What can I do for you?" Motioning her in, he moves behind the counter and takes a seat on his stool again.

Brit smiles happily and moves up to the counter holding a folder tight, looking at Daniel nervous and happy at the same time. Damn he is cute, and he looks so young. Man I wish I had a man like him. NO! Can't think like that he is hopefully, going to be my boss I have to be respectable. If I want to make it that I can't just fuck everyone. "Uh hi, I am Brit. I was hoping that you would consider me for a job, or an apprenticeship. I don't need much money I just need enough for gas and a little spending money, please you are my last chance I need this. I am not perfect but I have some experience, I brought some of the stuff I have done to show you. Can you..."

Daniel stops her nervous rambling and flips thought the book that she brought inspecting the pages. Damn some of these are pretty good and it looks like they were all done with a 35mm, this girl can't be more then 19, 20 and a nice body and apparently good skill with a camera. Better not sound too desperate to hire her she might ramble on me some more. "These aren't that bad you have a natural talent, although I don't have much use for 35mm anymore. Most everything I have is digital, I never even priced out a darkroom set-up when I put together the studio. I am sorry."

Brit looks like someone just punched her in the chest. Picking up the book she explains how her camera was from her family and that she can't afford a digital camera and starts heading out to the door.

Daniel calls out to Brit before she could leave the lobby. "Eight-fifty an hour and you get fifty percent of any commission that you photograph. Be here nine a.m. sharp on Monday." Reaching into a drawer he pulls out a key and sets it on the counter. "I live on the top floor so here is a key to the back door of the studio, in case the door is locked just come on in I will be in the building somewhere."

Hearing that Brit turn around and jumped the counter hugging Daniel before he could react. She kisses his cheek and grabs the key before skipping out of the building and to her car.

Smiling to himself Daniel lies back down on the coach waiting for someone to show.

--8:30 a.m. Monday Morning--

Brit parks behind the studio next to Daniel's truck and walks up to the back door. Knocking loudly she waits to see if anyone answers; when no one comes she opens the back door and looks around the studio. She hears an alarm clock going off as she nears the back stairs, heading up she follows it to the third floor. She follows the sound until she seems Daniel naked in a bed covered only by a sheet, reflected off one of the mirrors being stored against a wall. She watches the scene in the mirror as Daniel rolls over and turns off the alarm before getting out of the bed with his back to the mirror. Thank god he is facing away last thing I need to see is my new boss completely naked the first day. She starts turning to head down stairs but stops mid turn instead watching Daniel as he bends over picking up his clothes. God he has such a nice ass, fuck I can't watch this. I have to control myself. Turning quickly she runs out the door to the stairs and back down to the main studio and decides to just for Daniel to come down.

Hearing the door slam Daniel turns around having just missed Brit. Pulling on his pants he grabs a shirt and heads downstairs. He sees Brit as he enters the studio saying hi as he pulls on his shirt. "Hey Brit, was that you upstairs a minute ago? I thought I heard someone but when I looked no one was around."

Brit looks up and Daniel and blushes deeply, as she watches his hairless chest. At least he has pants on now. "Yeah, it was me. I was looking for you but couldn't find you and since I was a little early I figured you were upstairs in your apartment so I came down to wait for you."

"No, I fell asleep up in the private studio. My Girlfriend has been out of town so I end up staying up to late in my office and just pass out on the bed a room over. Come on I will show you around the building." Daniel grabs her hand pulling her up before putting an arm around her waist as he guides her though the studios. "The first floor here has the main lobby of course and the portrait studio. Follow me and I will show you where all the magic happens." Leading her to the service elevator he opens it before pushing Brit in grabbing her ass as he does. "This is the service elevator for when you are feeling lazy or have to move backdrops and props around between floors. It fits all three floors of the studio as well as the basement and my apartment, but the apartment has a key to open the outer door of course."

Nervous about having seeing Daniel and his apparent flirtation Brit scrambles out of the elevator as soon as it stops on the second floor and starts rumbling off questions to try and change the subject. "So why is this place so large? I mean most studios are like Wal-Mart or Mall mini —store sized but this place is huge. I mean three stories why so big? Why so much stuff?" Backing away she runs into a chase lounge and falls into it, as Daniel laughs at her. "Hey! That isn't funny. I mean how put furniture in a random place like that ... Hey this is comfy..."

Daniel moves over to her and puts a finger to her lips shushing her, as she blushes profusely. "This place is so large because I was shopping for a place where I could make a studio apartment and a possible studio and maybe rent out the extra space. Well that didn't happen until I stumble upon this place and was damn near paid to buy it. I had the third floor rented out as a furnished apartment for a while but that didn't pan out. Then I decided that I wanted to get into the modeling business so I had to convert this floor into a bigger studio then the one down stairs. When the apartment upstairs went to shit I converted part into a private office when I can develop picture and I kept the bedroom as a more adult studio, if you catch my drift. The rest of the space got converted to storage, except the basement now I have a crew coming out next week to convert half of it to a dark room for you."

Brit lost all color in her face at that last statement. "You, you can't do that for me that must cost a small fortune. I just started working here why would you do that?"

"What can I say I am a sucker for a nice ass and I must say you have a lovely one, Brit. Just as long as I get to watch your tight ass while you work and you promise not to leave me for another studio then we can call it even."

Brit stood up in a hurry trying to be angry at Daniel but failing at doing so. "I don't know if I should slap you or kiss you..."

As Brit stood there staring at Daniel he leaned in close to her. "I vote kiss me." He wrapped his arms around her grabbing her ass and wrapping a hand behind her neck pulling her into a deep kiss against her will. Continuing to kiss her as her resistance goes down he pins her between him and a wall as their kiss turns into a teenage make-out session.

Freeing herself from Daniel's arms Brit slaps him across the face. "That is for the ass comment and for kissing me against my will" She starts to walk away leaving Daniel stunned. As she moves behind him she playfully slaps his ass looking back smiling and giving him a wink. "That, is for everything you have done for me today, and for the kiss. By the way you have a very nice ass too." Smiling to herself she takes the stairs up to the third floor and sits the Daniel's chair in his office waiting for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.