Otaku Studios
Chapter 7: Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sitting in front of the studio computer Daniel goes though the pictures from Mimi's photo shoot that he hid away. I made one up for Kyosuke might as well make up on for Mimi too. Going though the photos Daniel prints out the best ones for portfolio.

Coming up behind Daniel, Kitty wraps her arms around his neck from behind. Looking over his shoulder she watches him work staring at the images. "So when do I get to play with your sexy cat friend." Damn they look hot like that. I wonder how hot just the two of us would be.

Finalizing the portfolio he sets it down on the desk looking back at Kitty. Kissing her gently, he pulls her down a little nibbling on her neck. "I have to get this to her, I suppose you want me to bring her over so you can break her in, too?

Smiling Kitty pulls out Daniel's chair she sits in his lap grinding into his crouch. "She doesn't seem like to much of my type but if you like her, I can try to make your pet pussy purr." Pushing his head to the side Kitty bites into his neck almost breaking skin.

Moaning loudly as Kitty bites his neck, Daniel holds her close until she lets him go. "I suppose, I can go get her now and bring her over." Kissing Kitty deeply he slides his tongue into her mouth.

Kissing Daniel back Kitty's tongue intertwines with his. "Sounds like fun. Do I get to break her in like I did Uke?" Smiling to herself, she grinds into Daniels crouch some more before getting up off of him.

Grabbing his keys off the desk he kisses Kitty gently before heading out the door. "I am off to get her I will be back." Heading down the back steps he heads outside getting into his truck and pulling off.

Stretching out across the bed in the studio, Kitty lies back thinking of everything that she could do to Mimi. Gently massaging her breasts, she slides a hand into her panties teasing herself as she waits for Daniel to return.

Driving down the street Daniel tries to remember the directions to Mimi's house. Finding her house he pulls into the driveway. Getting out he goes up to door and knocks, waiting for Mimi to answer.

Opening the door Mimi looks surprised to see Daniel but jumps on him hugging him close. "What are you doing here Daniel?"

"Well, I was bored and was going though the pictures on the computer and was able to put together another portfolio for you. I figured I would come by and see if you wanted to come back to the studio and go over it and hang out for a while."

"Sure, I would love too. Let me go get changed." Mimi disappears into the house coming back out wearing the first clean t-shirt and a skirt she could find. Starting to walk down to Daniel's truck she makes sure to be an extra big tease for him.

Watching Mimi Daniel slowly follows her down to his truck. God this is going to be an interesting day. Getting in the truck he pulls out of the driveway adjusting his dick.

Watching Daniel adjust, Mimi smiles and reaches over to his lap. "Let me help you with the Daniel." Unzipping his pants she pulls out sliding her hand over it. Leaning over she takes his dick into her mouth.

Moaning and trying to concentrate on driving, he tries to tell he to stop but he can only keep moaning. Running his fingers though her hair he holds her head on his dick as he tries his hardest to drive.

Feeling Daniel's fingers in her hair she starts sucking his dick licking the tip. Bobbing her head up and down she takes as much of his cock as she can comfortably licking up and down the shaft. Deepthroating his cock she flicks the sides with her tongue.

Feeling himself about to cum as he pulls into the lot at the studio Daniel parks the truck and holds her head on his dick. Feeling her tongue on his dick Daniel starts to cum, shooting a load down her throat he releases her head after filling her mouth with cum.

Gagging slightly as Daniel cums down her throat she catches the rest in her mouth swallowing it all down when he finishes. Giving Daniel's cock a playful squeeze she kisses him deeply making sure he can taste he can taste his cum on her lips. "You taste wonderful as usual Daniel. I just hope that isn't all I am getting out of this trip." Smiling Mimi gets out of the truck and waits for Daniel.

Daniel puts his cock back into his pants and zips them up, turning off the truck and getting out. What have I gotten myself into? Walking up to the building he leads Mimi up the back steps to the studio. "I have someone I want you to meet while you are here."

Following him into the studio she gives him a confused look. "What are you talking about Daniel?" Seeing Kitty start walking over to them she got nervous really quickly. "Daniel, who is she? Someone please explain what is going on here."

Kitty reaches them and stands next to Mimi. "I am Daniel's girlfriend Kitty he apparently has been having his fun not thinking of who it will hurt. So I had him bring you over partly to give you the portfolio that he talked about but also so that we could sort of make things up to you. I just want to say that the pictures do nothing for you and that I hope you will forgive me for this." Moving close to Mimi, Kitty lifts her head as she stands stunned and kisses her deeply. Closing her eyes as Mimi kisses back she slides her tongue into Mimi's mouth.

Standing there stunned over the fact that they just kissed and Mimi actually kissed back, Daniel goes weak leaning up against the wall to keep standing.

Making noises of enjoyment, Mimi tries to continue the kiss for a second after Kitty pulls away. My god she kissed me and I enjoyed it too. I am don't like girls I like guys, I really like Daniel. God I am so confused now. Walking over to Daniel she slaps him across the face. "I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. You Kitty I can't believe you just kissed me like that you don't know anything about me." Walking over to Kitty she kisses her gently on the lips. "But it was kind of nice. So where is this portfolio you guys keep talking about?"

Walking over to the computer desk Daniel sits in the chair grabbing it and handing it to Mimi as she follows him over. "Here you go, you and Uke have inspired me to add a new option to the photo shoots I do." Turning back to the computer he starts remotely turning cameras on.

Giggling Kitty walks over to the bed and stretches out motioning for Mimi to come join her. "Come have a seat with me Mimi, I will show you my favorite pictures."

Playing with the portfolio, Mimi walks over to the bed stretching out with Kitty. Opening the portfolio she turns beat red and moves to go attack Daniel. "How could you? You took pictures of that? I am going to kill you Daniel."

Grabbing Mimi by the waist Kitty holds her in place as Daniel makes a move to run. "Mimi it is ok, he did the same to Uke, me and Uke have gotten him back for the photos already. He knows better than to take them without permission. Don't you baby?"

Settling back down in the chair he looks over at bed and the ladies on it. "I am sorry Mimi, I should have told you sooner. Please forgive me? So you are aware I do have the cameras on right now but I will turn them off if you don't want me taking pictures."

Calming down Mimi notes how gentle Kitty's touch is and looks at her as she nods to her and looks over and Daniel with a look of true regret on his face. "I forgive you Daniel. These pictures are hot as hell and you can take pictures if it is ok with Kitty." Giving Daniel a smile she turns back to Kitty with a questioning look.

Pulling the Portfolio from Mimi's hands Kitty closes it. "I don't mind him taking pictures at all. He knows I love it." Running her hand along Mimi's cheek Kitty leans in and kisses her gently.

Pulling away Mimi looks at Kitty unsure of what to do. "Kitty you are beautiful and all but I am not into..."

Kissing Mimi deeply mid-sentence Kitty slides her tongue into Mimi's mouth. Kitty's tongue provoking Mimi's to action as they pull each other close continuing to kiss deeply, tongues intertwined. Breaking the kiss Kitty looks at Mimi watching the lust in her eyes, gently running her hands along Mimi's belly. "What was that about not liking women?"

Watching in awe Daniel takes pictures of everything going on the bed. Fuck that was hot. I am about to live out every man's dream. I want to join in but Kitty will kill me if I fuck with her plans.

Squirming nervously under Kitty's touch Mimi lets out slight noises of enjoyment. "That feels nice. I was saying that I am not really into women." Leaning onto her side she leans over and kisses Kitty gently.

Kitty smiles at Mimi. "Don't knock it till you have tried it." Kitty runs her hands along Mimi's sides and along her breasts. Nibbling on her neck and ears Kitty massages Mimi's breast. Pulling up Mimi's shirt Kitty runs her hands on along her breasts. Pulling Mimi's shirt off Kitty kisses her gently massaging her bra covered breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.