Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 5: Cat-Girl Wrangling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cat-Girl Wrangling - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Daniel sits in front of the computer in the studio, organizing the pictures from Mimi's photo shoot. Recalling what all happened that night. Why? Why did I do that? What got me started down this path? I mean I fucking cheated on Kitty twice. But shit Mimi, Kyosuke, hell last night when Kitty made me her slut. This has been the hottest sex I have ever had. Fuck it, I am already in deep I might as well keep having fun. Going though the pictures he starts moving X-Rated shots to a folder for himself as he sort the pictures for Mimi. Finishing sorting out the pictures, Daniel puts together the portfolio. Finished with his work he goes back to the folder where he stored all the X-Rated pictures.

Wearing a skirt and a t-shirt and looking as sexy as ever, Mimi makes her way down the street to the studio. Hitting the intercom button, she pages Daniel upstairs. "Daniel its Mimi, I came by to see if I could pick up the portfolio from my shoot."

Fuck, what timing. Closing out everything on the computer, Daniel buzzes her in. "Doors open come on up.

Making her way upstairs to the private studio, Mimi lets herself in, jumping on the back of Daniel's chair. "Did you miss me sexy?" Spinning Daniel's chair around, she sits on his lap facing him. Leaning in she kisses him deeply their tongues intertwining.

Pulling her close to him Daniel kisses her back deeply. God she is doing it to me again. I have to get control over this. Hmm, control that might be fun. "I thought you came for your portfolio?"

Sitting back Mimi gives him a sad look. "Yeah, I came for that but I was hoping for a little fun before we got to work." Noticing the portfolio sitting on the desk next to the computer she picks it up looking through it. "Wow Daniel these are awesome."

Looking over her shoulder as she looks though the portfolio Daniel just smiles and nods. "You are the one who was awesome I just work the cameras." Letting Mimi have the computer chair he goes and lays on the bed.

Sitting in the computer chair Mimi, looks though the portfolio. After a while she sets down the portfolio and joins Daniel on the bed. "The portfolio is awesome Daniel. I want to thank you properly." Straddling him, she kisses him deeply.

Pulling her close he nibbles on her neck. Now for some fun. Rolling them both over Daniel runs his hand over her body. Subtly he moves her hands above her head. Biting her neck to distract her Daniel ties her hand to the corners of the bed.

Struggling against the ropes Mimi starts freaking out. "What the fuck, Daniel? What are you doing? Let me go."

Grinning evilly he moves down and starts kissing on her belly. Massaging her breast he showers her body in kisses. Sliding her shirt up over her breasts he takes her nipples in his mouth as she struggles underneath him.

Struggling to get free Mimi tries to hold in her moans as Daniel teases her. As moans start escaping her lips the struggling slowly starts to die down.

Taking one of her nipples in his mouth Daniel starts pinching the other as he slides a hand up Mimi's skirt rubbing her crouch though her panties. Releasing he nipple with a gently nibble he moves up and nibbles on her ear. "You love it so stop struggling."

Seeing Daniels ear within her reach Mimi leans up and nibbles on his ear. Moaning though her teeth, she refuses to release his ear.

Sliding his hand into her panties Daniel slides a finger into her pussy as he rubs her clit with his thumb.

Gasping and moaning loudly she releases his ear and stops struggling for now.

Fingering her pussy Daniel sits back watching her moan. Time to find out if she tastes any better when she is tied up. Pulling her panties off, he lifts her ass off the bed as he kneels in between her legs.

Licking away at her cunt he looks up so he can watch her.

Moaning loudly Mimi starts struggling against the ropes trying to hold his face into her pussy. Thrashing back and forth she begs for more. "Oh god, Daniel fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. Untie me and make me yours."

Grinning at her attempt to use his lust to get free, Daniel does a strip tease on the bed next to her. Watching her struggle he positions himself between her legs sliding into her pussy.

Gasping as he enters her Mimi soon starts moaning loudly.

Thrusting into her he moves slowly, teasing Mimi, making her beg for more. Slowly he builds up his speed and force as he starts to slam into her pussy.

Screaming and moaning Daniel fucks her Mimi begs for more. "Oh god, fuck me. Yeah Daniel fuck me good make me cum."

Untying one of Mimi's hands he moves it over to the other hand and ties the together before releasing them from the bed.

Realizing that she was free from the bed Mimi tries struggle free.

Using a little extra force as she struggles, Daniel pulls her hand behind his head as he slams into her.

Moaning loudly she pulls him down to her nibbling on his ear. "Oh god, fuck me master. I have been so bad. Fuck your bad girl"

Slamming into her Daniel picks her up standing up and carrying her by the ass with her arms tied together around his neck. Using her ass to pick her up he slams her up and down on his cock as she moans into his ear. Going crazy with lust he lays her on the bed on all fours kneeling behind her.

Looking back at him with lust in her eyes Mimi pushes her ass up in the air so he can get easy access to her pussy.

Lining up with her pussy he slams into her. Moaning loudly as he enters her pussy, Daniel grabs her hips and slams into as hard as he can.

Muffling herself into a pillow Mimi, thrusts back at Daniel as he fucks her.

Moaning loudly Daniel slams into Mimi filling her pussy with his cum. Untying Mimi's hands as they both collapse onto the bed exhausted, Daniel pulls the covers over them both. Together they fall asleep Daniel holding Mimi curled up in his arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.