Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 2: The Gamer Girlfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Gamer Girlfriend - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Kitty sits alone in the apartment on the top level of the Otaku Studios. She sits in front of a computer screen, in the master bedroom of the apartment, long red hair pulled back with her dark brown roots clearly showing. Dressed in an over-sized t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants, she sits back and chats with random people on E-Messenger while playing video games. Every couple of minute she looks over at the clock nervously as though waiting for something. Damn it, I hate it when he works late. His shoot should have been over hours ago. Bored with the game she closes it out and starts chatting with more people on E-Messenger. Ignoring the typical males, the ones that all they want is to see her tits so they can get themselves off. She talks with a couple of guys who actually want to talk, and a couple of girls that she thinks are hot. Feeling a little bit bored, she opens up her cam, showing her face to those that she is talking with.

Meanwhile, upstairs Daniel works on the computer in the studio. Trying to concentrate on organizing the pictures from the shoot with Mimi, but all they were doing is bringing up memories of what happened. Frustrated he opens E-Messenger under one of his names he uses for sex rooms. He starts to cruise his normal chat rooms, when he comes across Kitty. Feeling kind of playful he messages her.

DarkOtaku: Hey!

PlayfulKitty: Hi

DarkOtaku: How are you doing tonight kitty?

PlayfulKitty: I am doing good. How do you know my name?

DarkOtaku: Well it is in your screen name.

PlayfulKitty: Oh Yeah. I forgot about that most people ask anyway.

DarkOtaku: So what is such a young thing like you doing tonight?

PlayfulKitty: How do you know I am pretty you haven't seen me before. And waiting for my B/F.

DarkOtaku: I am just guessing on the pretty part, and why are you waiting on him, did he stand you up or something?

PlayfulKitty: Not really he is just working late and I am kind of in the mood.

DarkOtaku: Ah, I am sorry can I help? nibbles on her neck

PlayfulKitty: moans Are you trying to seduce me?

DarkOtaku: Only a little rubs hands over her belly

PlayfulKitty: Squirms

Opening her web-cam Daniel watches the image of his girlfriend, on the screen as he keeps pretending to be a stranger on the messenger, grinning to himself.

DarkOtaku: pulls up her shirt and massages her breast Let me see your sexy breasts

PlayfulKitty: moans You have to earn that. Keep trying mister.

DarkOtaku: takes her breast into his mouth and sucks on her nipples

PlayfulKitty: moans loudly I wish I had someone to do that for real

DarkOtaku: BRB

Grinning evilly Daniel gets up and goes to the back stairs of the studio. As quietly as he can he moves upstairs and into their apartment. Silently he sneaks up behind Kitty.

Kitty sits watching the computer waiting for the mysterious guy to return, completely unaware of Daniel sneaking up on her.

Wrapping his arms around her from behind the computer chair, He leans down and starts nibbling on her neck, biting into it gently.

Startled she looks up at him.

He kisses her deeply sliding his tongue into her mouth. "So I run a little late and you decide to start without me?"

She pulls him in for another kiss. "I didn't start without you baby, I just was warming up."

Sitting in her lap facing her, he kisses her deeply breaking the kiss occasionally to bite her neck. He reaches up her shirt he starts massaging her breast.

Moaning softy, she bites his lower lip. Pulling open the shirt that he is wearing, she runs her hands along her chest. She runs her hands over his back, as she pulls the shirt from his shoulders and throwing it to the ground. She nibbles on his neck as she pulls him close to herself.

She moans softly as he kisses her shoulders. Running his hands up her sides sliding them under her shirt, he pushes her shirt up. He runs his hands over her breasts squeezing and fondling them. Pulling away from her mouth he pulls her shirt over her head, and throws it in a corner.

She starts to complain just as her takes her breast into his mouth. As he sucks on her nipple, she stops mid-word throwing her head back moaning loudly. As he playfully sucks and nibbles on her breast and nipples, she moans loudly running her fingers though his hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.