400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My parents were up early the next morning. I normally make coffee for them but I overslept a little bit and they got up early because they’re going in to meet with Kyle’s dad before the plant opens to give him an overview of his new job. By the time I got downstairs coffee was ready.

They were just about to leave when I joined them. We spoke only briefly. I told them I really hope things work out with Kyle’s father. He has already ordered Kyle to quit his part time jobs. The whole family is excited about the career change and their increased standard of living.

Dad assured me that he had a long talk with Mr. Vincent and he’s sure he’s just the man for the job.

Mom gave me a kiss and they left for work. I finished my coffee and went back upstairs. I took a shower and put on a pair of trunks. I checked on Tony before I went downstairs.

He’s sound asleep. It looks like he’ll be out for a while. I guess he was too excited to sleep last night. He must have stayed up most of the night building a new computer for Sam. He finally fell asleep in his clothes on top of his covers.

I went down and put a note over the doorbell telling anyone who cares that I’m next door but I’m not expecting anyone to arrive at our house for another hour or so. I went to see what Cass is up to.

Cass opened the door in one of her sexy bikinis and welcomed me with a hug and a kiss. She’s just cleaning up after breakfast. I followed her sexy ass back to the kitchen and joined her for another cup of coffee.

We started talking about her husband. She explained, or complained, that he has never been very adventurous. But he at least seemed interested in her in the beginning. She judges his sexual appetite to be about average. They made love three or four times a week after the honeymoon. It wasn’t as satisfying, or as exciting, as she had hoped. But even if she didn’t have many orgasms with her husband she claimed she enjoyed the intimacy.

I didn’t say anything but it sounded to me like she was getting ripped off even before her husband turned into an ice cube. He sounds pretty damn selfish and very inconsiderate. It doesn’t surprise me Ricky was able to excite her the way he did. She must have been horny all the time.

The frequency of their lovemaking seemed to diminish somewhat as Don’s job began to consume more of his time and energy. Then there was a sudden drop off last November. By the time she was first taken by Ricky at that Christmas party she was lucky if they made love twice a month. Nothing she did to entice him seemed to interest him. She read books and magazine articles on how to please your husband and tried everything, or at least she tried everything that he would let her try. He has a surprisingly narrow mind when it comes to his sexuality.

Cass said, “I don’t want to give you the wrong impression. I was never that imaginative when it came to sex, either. But I was open to trying new things and I’ll admit that I had some fantasies I never thought I’d experience.”

Ricky changed her whole outlook on life and sex. From the first time they met she couldn’t stand him. She still can’t. But there’s almost nothing he doesn’t enjoy doing with her or to her, or making her do for his amusement. She quickly came to understand that she didn’t really know how exciting sex could be until Ricky forced his way into her life.

At first there was a lot of guilt. But it wasn’t very long before she was able to rationalize that it wasn’t really her fault. She had come under Ricky’s spell because her husband has been neglecting her. She blamed him. And because she was able to deflect the blame onto her husband she no longer felt any guilt, or hardly any. By the time I came into her life she felt free to expand her horizons.

But now, even though she doesn’t feel remorse for what she’s been doing for the last six months, she sometimes feels like it’s getting out of control. Not with me and my friends so much. But Ricky sometimes scares her. He still excites her. But he scares her.

She wants to try one last time to make her husband her lover. But not the lover he was in the beginning. She could never settle for that now. She has experienced too many wonderful and exciting things. There’s no way to put her exciting new sex life back in the box. She wouldn’t if she could.

I suggested that it might be best if we keep the numbers down when he comes home and we have that little backyard barbeque we’re planning. We don’t want to overwhelm him. And I warned her that it’s quite possible that her recent sexual past might come out. Don isn’t stupid. He’s going to wonder what has gotten into her when she suddenly demands that he change.

Cass sighed and said, “I know. I worry about that. I love my husband. But I can’t go on like this. I don’t want a platonic relationship. Too much has happened in the last six months. Too much has happened in the last week. I won’t settle. Now that I know how exciting life can be I want that. I want it for Don and me. But if Don isn’t interested then I want it for me. I won’t give up the excitement I’ve discovered and come to love.”

She laughed. But it was a sad laugh, an ironic laugh. She asked, “Do you know what made me decide I have to fix my marriage or get out of it? You! You and Kala and Kyle and now Denise. Jesus! Even your fourteen year old brother has a better sex life than I do!

“I see how happy you kids are with each other, how much in love you are and how much you enjoy your sexuality. I’m happy for you. But when I’m alone in the evening and I compare your lives to mine it tears me up. I want to live like that! I want to be that free and feel that love and that lust. I want to see the look in my husband’s eyes when I bare my tits that I see in your eyes when you look at me.

“Sometimes I think you and Kyle and even Kala love me more than my husband does. I can’t live like that. I’m better than that. I deserve to be loved.”

I got up and went around the table. I pulled Cass to her feet and held her close. I thought she was going to cry. She certainly has a good cry coming. But she didn’t. She hugged me and said, “You’re so sweet. Kala is so lucky to have you.”

I kissed the top of her head and said, “I know it isn’t enough. But you’re right. I do love you. Kala does, too. You’re easy to love. It’s impossible not to love you. No matter how this turns out I want you to know that we’re going to be there for you. You do deserve to be loved. If we can’t wake Don up, maybe he was never the guy you thought he was. I guess one way or another we’re going to find out in a few days.”

I kissed her lips gently. She put her hands on my cheeks and smiled up at me. She said, “I know one thing for sure. If we do split up I’m keeping the house. I refuse to leave you and the others. That’s something I’ll never give up.”

We kissed again. Then she grabbed her wrap and put it on and we went next door.

A very sleepy looking Tony was standing in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice. He smiled and said, “I wondered where you went off to.”

I asked him how much sleep he got last night. He grinned sheepishly and said, “A couple of hours. Sam’s gonna love that computer. Man it’s sweet! It’s faster than the one I built for you!”

I shook my head and said, “Go back to bed. I’ll get you up in a couple more hours. You look dopey.”

He shook his head and said, “Hell no! I have to take a shower. She’ll be here soon.”

I sighed and said, “Tony, don’t screw it up. Don’t seem too needy. Girls don’t like that. It makes them uncomfortable. Right, Cass?”

She went behind Tony and put her arms around him. She kissed his neck and said, “He’s right. You don’t have to try with Sam. She already likes you. In fact, she’ll probably enjoy waking you up after you’ve slept for an hour or two. Go back to bed. You won’t miss anything. I won’t let anyone start without you.”

I took his glass and said, “Go on, Einstein. Get a little more sleep. I’ll send her in to wake you up. Then you can take a shower together. It’s much more fun when there’s someone to wash your back.”

He sighed and said, “Okay. But tell her what I did. Tell her I’m sorry I wasn’t up.”

Cass said, “She’ll understand. I’m sure she’ll be impressed. Now go.”

Kyle showed up shortly after Tony went back to bed. He had no trouble trading vehicles with his father so he could pick up Denise, Kala and Sam. His father loves that Studebaker truck almost as much as Kyle does.

When I heard the car pull up in the driveway I remembered I left the note on the doorbell. I went to the door and invited everyone in. Sam was disappointed when Tony wasn’t waiting there for her. But she was touched when I explained that he couldn’t sleep last night, he was too excited. So he stayed up most of the night building her a computer. I told her that he’s expecting her to wake him up in an hour or two and join him in the shower.

She said, “I have a better idea. Is it okay if I go up and lie down with him? I didn’t sleep well last night either.”

I turned to Kala and said, “Damn! I wish you loved me like that!”

She smiled and said, “Build me a computer and we’ll talk.”

I told Sam to go ahead. Then I attacked Kala. We went out to the patio and stripped down. It’s already pretty warm so we sat under the awning. I pulled Kala into my lap. She rested her head on my shoulder and said, “I had trouble sleeping, too. Punch me if I start to snore.”

I kissed her instead and said, “Feel free to nod off. I can’t promise not to molest you in your sleep. But I’ll try not to disturb you.”

She smiled and said, “You do disturb me. Thinking of you kept me awake half the night.”

I nodded and said, “I know the feeling.”

Denise looked around and said, “Nice little mansion you have here, Dean. Did you give the butler and the maid the day off?”

I shook my head and said, “No, smart ass. They’re shackled in the basement. We don’t let them out until we need them.”

She smiled and quipped, “Shackles?! Basement?! I like the sound of that!”

Kyle laughed and said, “I think I’m in love.”

She got up and sat in his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, “Not yet. It’s just lust. But give it time. I like the way your dirty mind works. We seem to have a lot in common.”

Kyle looked surprised. He exclaimed, “You love you, too?!”

I asked Cass and Kala, “Have you two noticed how difficult it is to tell them apart?”

Cass disagreed. She said, “No. Not at all. Kyle has a much nicer dick.”

Denise sighed and said, “And to think I could have spent the day with people who like me.”

Kala chuckled and said, “Name two.”

Then we got serious and began to discuss Cass’s problem with Don.

Kyle asked if her husband has any close friends with whom he might have discussed his lack of a sex drive.

Cass wasn’t able to think of anyone with whom he’s that close. He hasn’t been socializing at all since they moved to our town. All he does is go to work, come home, eat and go to bed.

I suggested that when he comes home, after he’s had a day to rest, Kala and I should come over and we’ll see if Kala can tempt him. Or better yet, see if Cass can tempt him with Kala. There’s no way to script something like that. We’ll have to play it by ear.

Cass asked Kala, “How do you feel about being used for bait?”

She smiled and replied, “He can’t be that big a beast. You married him. I’m willing to do anything I can do to help you. I want you to be happy.”

I asked Cass, “Do you think Ricky might be behind this in some way?”

She shrugged and answered, “I’ve wondered about that. I wouldn’t put it past him.”

I asked, “Have you asked him?”

She shook her head and said, “No. If I did that he’d first have to admit we have a problem. He doesn’t like talking about things like that. And I sure as hell can’t ask Ricky! I don’t think that asshole even knows how to tell the truth!”

Denise interrupted to say, “That reminds me. When can we see those pictures you were talking about?”

I smiled and asked Cass, “You don’t mind, do you?”

She shook her head and said, “I don’t mind the people in our little group seeing them. They won’t see me doing anything I’m not more than happy to do with them. I wouldn’t want them getting posted on the internet.”

I chuckled and said, “So! I can still blackmail you with them!”

She laughed and asked, “What exactly would you get from me by blackmailing me that I haven’t already given you?”

I couldn’t think of a thing.

Denise said, “Blackmail? You were blackmailing her?”

Cass quickly stepped in to clear up that misconception. She exclaimed, “Oh no! He ... there’s no way to explain this without starting at the beginning.”

She told Denise the story from the first time Ricky forced himself on her at a party. When she finally got to the point where she came to my house a week ago after seeing me in the window watching her with Ricky she said, “But I quickly realized he had no intention of telling my husband or of posting the pictures. He is much too sweet for that.”

After a moment, Denise said, “Maybe someone should show those pictures to your husband. It might wake him up.”

I replied, “Yeah, or give him grounds for divorce. I’m thinking it might be a good idea if he never found out about those pictures.”

Denise asked again, “When can I see them?”

I couldn’t resist teasing her first. “I thought girls didn’t like looking at dirty pictures.”

She smiled sweetly and said, “I’ve heard that. I’ve also heard a lot of girls don’t like sex with multiple partners and giving blowjobs.”

She kissed Kyle on the cheek and asked, “Is that the kind of girl you want?”

He exclaimed, “Hey! Leave me out of this. I’m just an innocent bystander. And no, I like you just fine the way you are.”

I said, “We can go up and look at them if you want. Just be quiet. The kids are sleeping.”

We trooped upstairs to my room. On the way past Tony’s room I glanced in and saw Tony and Sam, naked except that Sam is wearing her panties. They’re curled up together on his bed sound asleep. Cass sighed and whispered, “Isn’t that sweet?! I wish I could have been like them when I was fourteen. My parents screwed me all up.”

Denise chuckled and said, “It wasn’t their fault. That’s what parents are supposed to do to their daughters. It’s in the rules somewhere.”

I ushered everyone into my bedroom and went down the hall to borrow another chair from my parent’s room. When the five of us were seated I opened the file with Cass’s pictures and double clicked on the first picture of her in her bikini. I set my software for slide show and sat back to watch with the others as my hands began to roam Kala’s sexy body once more.

Denise watched the first dozen pictures of Cass in her bikini go by and said, “Very sexy. But I don’t see much in the way of blackmail material there.”

A moment later she gasped and exclaimed, “Oh my!” when she saw Cass being held up off the ground by Ricky and his large hands squeezing her ass, causing the back of her bikini to slide down and reveal almost half of her butt crack. And it just got better from there.

When she saw the rough way he treated her breasts she exclaimed, “That looks painful!”

Cass chuckled and said, “Yeah. It is a little. But it’s exciting, too. Or at least it is for me. I guess you either like that sort of thing or you don’t.”

It wasn’t long before Ricky’s very long, very fat cock was exposed and Cass was pictured struggling to suck on it.

Denise exclaimed, “Oh my god! Look at the size of that thing!”

She stared in silence for a minute before she whispered, “What does that feel like inside of you?”

Cass smiled and admitted, “I wouldn’t want to have sex with him every time I have sex. He’s rough and it’s painful. But it’s exciting if you have some of the kinky fantasies I do. Every now and then a big cock like that feels very good rampaging around inside of me.”

She looked at Kyle and then at me and said, “Sorry guys. But to me it’s exciting to be taken by a caveman like Ricky every now and then. I hope you aren’t upset.”

Kyle laughed and said, “I understand. It’s pretty damned exciting to watch. I’d feel more than a little inadequate if I were trying to please a woman right after that bastard was finished with her, though.”

Cass laughed and said, “You needn’t. Pussies are very elastic. As soon as he pulls that thing out they go right back to normal. I’m not going to lie and tell you we can’t tell the difference. But that doesn’t mean we want to get stabbed by a monster cock every time we have sex. I sure as hell don’t. I need to recuperate for a while after every time we get together.”

We watched the rest of the pictures I took of Cass that day parade across my monitor in silence. Well, not total silence. Denise had several orgasms thanks to the visual stimulation and Kyle’s roaming fingers.

She didn’t react again until we came to the end of the file and I whispered to Kala, “Do you want to let her see yours?”

Between the slide show and the things I’m doing with my fingers Kala is pretty highly aroused, too. She nodded and said, “What the hell! We’ve fingered each other’s pussies. I don’t have any secrets from her now. Besides, I already told her about them. I’m pretty proud of them.”

Denise watched as the pictures of Kala slowly advanced across the screen. It’s obvious the pictures turn her on. At one point she grinned at Kala and said, “The guys at school would love to see these!”

Her expression changed when we got to the pictures of Kala being roughly taken by Ricky. When she saw him force that fat cock down Kala’s throat she gasped and exclaimed, “Oh my god! That would kill me!”

When the pictures ended shortly after he came in Kala’s mouth, Denise asked breathlessly, “What happened next?!”

Cass chuckled and explained, “Dean attacked him with my butcher knife just as he was about to rape her ass. Ricky went a little overboard that day. Dean tried to stop him and Ricky tossed him away with no effort at all. Ricky is a big guy.

“It took a lot of balls to stand up to him. When nothing else worked he pulled a knife on him. You should have seen it. Ricky saw the look in Dean’s eyes and realized he wasn’t in charge anymore. He could tell Dean was going to cut him if he didn’t pull up his pants and leave. I was so proud of him!”

Denise shook her head and said, “Damn! I sure have missed a lot of excitement.”

She stared at my monitor for a moment and asked, “Kyle, could I get some pictures like that? Not with Ricky! I’d like some pictures taken with you. And those pictures of Kala and Cass were super hot. I’d like some like that, too. Would you mind?”

He chuckled and asked, “Are you nuts?! Guys dream of having pictures like that of their wives and girlfriends!”

She laughed and said, “I thought they just wanted pictures of other guy’s wives and girlfriends.”

He smiled and said, “Them, too.”

She kissed him on the cheek and said, “I just have one more question. What does a girl have to do to get laid around here?”

Cass answered, “Pretty much just being a warm body is enough. At least that’s been my experience.”

I suggested, “Before everyone gets all wet and messy, how about if we lay a blanket on the floor and you three sexy broads get better acquainted while Kyle and I take some pictures? Not that I want to see a nasty thing like that. But we want Denise to be happy.”

Denise smiled and said, “Yes. We want Denise to be happy.”

My door opened just then and Tony peeked in. He pushed the door open and he and Sam came in, still looking a little sleepy. Sam exclaimed, “Hey! I was told you guys wouldn’t start without us!”

Cass smiled and said, “We were just getting warmed up. Sam, why don’t you get out of those sexy little panties and join us?”

She sighed and said, “I can’t. My period started last night.”

Cass shrugged and said, “So?”

Sam smiled and said, “Trust me. Not today. For the first day of my period I flow like a river. It could get messy in a hurry.”

Cass asked, “Are you wearing a tampon or a pad?”

Sam answered, “Both. I have to.”

Kala said, “She isn’t kidding, Cass. Her uterus must be the size of a basketball. She has to wear both for the first day or day and a half.”

Cass shrugged and said, “Okay. But she can still get down on the blanket and play with the rest of us. If she’s anything like me when I have my period it seems like I stay horny.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.