400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cass came over after breakfast the next morning. She came in and had a cup of coffee with us. We left at about eight thirty to pick up the girls. Mom didn’t say anything but she gave us a warning look that said it all.

I went in and said good morning at Kala’s house. I can’t help being really amazed that Mrs. Wendell seems a lot less concerned than my mother is. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a friendly hug. The girls are still upstairs getting ready to go. I sat with their parents in the kitchen for a few minutes. They’re looking forward to playing pinochle later. I had forgotten that was this evening. But I’m looking forward to it, too. I like Kala’s parents. They make me feel right at home. I have quickly come to feel like I’ve known them for years. I’ve already almost forgotten about the embarrassment I experienced yesterday.

The girls finally came down and we headed for Kyle’s house. We decided to try squeezing into my car instead of taking two vehicles to High Point. We are a pretty friendly group so it wasn’t that difficult. Kala sat in the front passenger seat. Sam sat on Tony’s lap. Cass sat in the middle of the back seat and Kyle sat beside her with his arm around her.

As soon as we were on the road, Kyle said, “Turn the radio off, Dean. I need to ask you a question.”

He sounds very serious.

I turned off the radio. Everyone got quiet, waiting to hear what’s bothering Kyle. He asked, “Did you know your father called my father last night?”

I answered, “I knew he made a phone call. I didn’t hear any of it. I didn’t know who he was talking to. If I did it wouldn’t have meant anything to me. It isn’t that unusual for my parents to talk to yours.”

Kyle was quiet for a moment. Then he said, “Your father offered dad a job. Did you have anything to do with that?”

Now I know what’s bothering him. He’s just like his father. If he thought someone was giving him charity he would be very upset. He doesn’t want anyone to think of him as needy.

I carefully phrased my reply. “When mom came home from work on Friday she talked about hiring a plant manager. The company has grown so much it has gotten to be too much for my parents to do it all. She told me they’re going to hire someone and what kind of person they’re looking for. I thought about your dad. I suggested they consider him. He has all of the qualities they’re looking for in a manager and they already know him, like him, and trust him. She said she’d talk to my father about it when he got home from China. All I did was put his name in the hat.”

I still can’t tell what Kyle is thinking. I asked, “Do you have a problem with that?”

Our eyes met in the mirror when I glanced back. He sighed and said, “My head is reeling. You didn’t hear any of the conversation?”

I shook my head.

He said, “Dad is taking the job. Did they tell you how much they’re going to pay him?”

I shook my head again and said, “My parents never discuss finances or business with us.”

He asked, “Do you know what my dad makes now?”

Before I could respond he said, “He makes less than twenty thousand dollars a year and has no benefits, no medical, no retirement, nothing. Your dad is going to start him out at a hundred and twenty-five thousand a year, with medical, a retirement plan, and annual bonuses.”

Our eyes met in the mirror again. I asked, “So why do I get the impression you’re mad at me?”

He shook his head and said, “I’m not mad. I just wonder if things will be different between us now that my father works for your father.”

“Why? You’ve been my best friend since before we started going to school. I’m happy for your father. But what our parents do has no effect on our relationship, unless you think your too damned good for me now.”

Kyle finally smiled and exclaimed, “Fuck you!”

Cass interjected, “Hang on! If anyone gets fucked around here it’s going to be me!”

Then she remembered the virgins sitting beside her and blushed. She glanced at Tony and Sam and said, “Sorry. I forgot about you two kids. I’m used to being more sailor-like when I’m around those three.”

Sam smiled and said, “I’ve been looking forward to meeting you ... both of you. Kala has told me a lot about you. Don’t feel you have to watch what you say around me.”

Cass looked back and forth between Kala and Sam and smiled. She asked, “How much did Kala tell you about me?”

Sam smiled and said, “Kala and I tell each other everything.”

I looked in the mirror and saw how uncomfortable that made Cass.

Kala turned in her seat and said, “I think you two are making Kyle and Cass a little uncomfortable. They usually can’t keep their hands off each other. Why don’t you tell them what you did last night? Maybe then they won’t be so embarrassed.”

Sam smiled and lifted Tony’s hand up until it was cupping her breast. Then she proceeded to tell them about her first blowjob and the first time she had her pussy eaten. Her descriptions were quite graphic. To me the most amusing part of her story is that she seems to be a lot less embarrassed about it than Tony is.

While Sam was describing in vivid detail the events that took place in her room last night she pulled her t-shirt up, pulled her bikini bra up off of her breasts and Tony replaced it with his hands.

Kyle needed no more encouragement than that. He pulled Cass’s shirt up, uncovered her breasts and began to explore. After nearly running off the road I had to start paying more attention to my driving. So I missed most of the fun and games for the next ten minutes.

It was still early when I pulled into the parking lot at High Point. The boat rental kiosk is just opening up. Ours is the first car in the parking lot. I went to the kiosk, rented three canoes and picked up the paddles and life vests while Kyle and Tony grabbed the cooler and locked up the car.

We went down to the dock and split the equipment up between the three canoes while first Kala and then Cass removed their shorts and tops. Sam was watching them and grinning widely. When they were standing there in only their bikini bottoms she asked, “Aren’t you worried about getting arrested?”

Kala shrugged and replied, “The shore is deserted and we can see any other boats approaching us in plenty of time to put something on if we need to.”

Sam laughed nervously and said, “You guys are so fucking cool!”

With that she stripped down to her bikini bottoms and then the two of them slathered Cass with sun block so she wouldn’t turn into a freckle. When Cass was covered in oil they did Kala and then Sam with lighter coats.

Kyle and I adjusted the seats in the three canoes so that the girls would be comfortable on the cushions on the floor between our legs. Everyone climbed aboard and we cast off. We started paddling along the shore at a leisurely pace.

Now that Kyle and Cass are no longer inhibited by the presence of Sam and Tony and Tony has slowly begun to relax we started having a lot more fun. We talked and laughed and joked and just enjoyed the hell out of a beautiful day on the lake.

I was talked into telling Sam and Tony about my first afternoon with Cass last Monday. First I described what I witnessed in her backyard without going into a lot of detail. I told them about how she had come to our house later because she was afraid I was going to tell her husband or try to blackmail her. I didn’t really blackmail her. But I played along and we both enjoyed the hell out of it. Well, after she put the idea in my head I had to confess that my first thought was that I was going to have sex with my beautiful neighbor and I started out letting her think I was going to blackmail her. But by the time we reached my bedroom door my conscience kicked in and I told her I had no intention of telling her husband anything.

No one could believe that I haven’t already shown Tony the pictures I’ve been taking. I probably would have since our relationship is changing so much now. But he only just got home last night. He went to bed early. My new collection of homemade porn never came up.

Not quite half the distance to the floating restaurant we came to a small grassy area on the shore that looked like a good place to put in and relax for a while. Except for a narrow opening it’s protected from view on the waterside by some blueberry bushes and it appears to be all but inaccessible from land. We pulled in and stretched out our towels, forming one large blanket.

We looked around to make sure there are no other boaters in the area. Then we all dropped our trunks and bikini bottoms and stretched out on the blanket. Kyle, Cass, Kala and I all started making out like crazy. Tony held back until Sam said, “It’s okay, Tony. I want to do this and I’m safe now. I can’t get pregnant.”

Tony is apparently uncomfortable having this conversation within earshot of the rest of us, but he whispered back, “You’re a virgin. I don’t want to hurt you. And how do you know you won’t get pregnant? You aren’t on the pill.”

Sam rolled over on top of Tony and smiled down at him. She’s gently massaging his hard cock with her pussy and the effect on my little brother was instant and obvious. She leaned down and kissed him. Then she said, “I don’t have a hymen. I don’t actually know if I ever had one. I don’t remember doing anything to get rid of it. I’ve ridden horses but I don’t recall bleeding after a horseback ride. I tried gymnastics but I’m too spastic and quit before I killed myself. Anyway, if I ever had one I don’t have it now. And I won’t get pregnant because my period is going to start in the next two or three days. I can’t get pregnant and you won’t hurt me. Just take it easy at first and give me a chance to get used to it.”

I didn’t open my eyes. I continued to feel up Kala and kiss my way down her sexy body. In between kisses I said, “I’m not listening, of course. That would be rude. But if I did overhear a little of that I’d suggest that if you were to kiss your way down her body the way I am doing now with Kala, you would probably both enjoy it very much. And if you were to spend ten or fifteen minutes eating her sweet young pussy before you raped the poor innocent girl she would probably be more than ready for you to ruin her with that horrible weapon of mass destruction hanging down between your legs.”

They looked at each other for a few seconds. Then Sam stretched out on her back and Tony rolled over and took her in his arms. They started kissing. They were a little clumsy at first. But they seemed to get comfortable quickly as the passion of their first serious make-out session began to take over.

It’s obviously the first time for Tony. He moved much too quickly and clumsily. He seemed more intent on exploring her body to satisfy himself than to please her. But it’s her first time, too, and she seems to be enjoying it anyway. I guess we can work on style later.

After he spent far too short a time on her breasts and moved on, Kala lifted my head and said, “Take a break. We can finish up later. Let’s give them a hand.”

We got up and knelt on either side of Sam. We leaned over her and kissed each other. I whispered, “I love you.”

She smiled and said, “I adore you.”

Then we bent down and began to lick and suck and gently nip at Sam’s swollen, sensitive young breasts. Sam started going crazy very quickly. And when Tony began to taste her pussy for the first time she screamed in pleasure.

Before she could scream a second time, Cass came closer and bent down to kiss her lips. Sam had her eyes closed. I don’t think she even knew who was kissing her at first. But when she opened her eyes and saw Cass she didn’t seem upset. She put her arms around Cass’s neck and returned her kiss violently.

Since there was no room for Kyle, he got into position behind Cass and started slowly fucking her from behind. We went on like that for a long time. Sam had orgasm after violent orgasm until she couldn’t stand it any longer. She started struggling and pushing us away. She begged us to stop.

We backed off and I said to Tony, “Hold her for a minute. Let her catch her breath. Then I think she might like it if you made love to her.”

There’s no room for anyone to be alone in our little clearing. But we each began to make love to our own partners as if we were. The sounds of pleasure from the other couples probably added a little extra stimulation. But for a while it was like Kala and I were all alone, making love on a blanket in the grass beside that quiet lake. We kissed and we touched and we made love while staring into each other’s eyes. We were so intent on pleasing each other that we had no idea how long it went on. I made love to her slowly and she had half a dozen orgasms before I finally came. We didn’t realize until we finished that the couple on either side of us had finished and they were lying beside us watching.

But when we became aware of it we didn’t mind. We’ve spent too much time with Cass and Kyle to be bothered by an audience. I suppose if we knew they were watching us it would have just added to our pleasure.

We rested for a few minutes. Then we waded out into the cool water of the lake and rinsed off. We stayed in the water until we spotted a canoe coming our way. We didn’t want to take a chance on offending anyone so we climbed back out of the water and lay on our towels to dry off in the sun.

We watched the canoe approach slowly. The couple in it must have seen us skinny dipping. They stopped paddling when they reached the opening to our clearing. They’re in their late twenties or early thirties. They smiled warmly and the woman asked, “Excuse me. We aren’t from around here. We saw you in the water and we were wondering if nudity is permitted here?”

I sat up and replied, “No. Not really. But as long as you aren’t up in anyone’s face they don’t bother you. The trick is to stay away from other boats on the lake or find a deserted clearing like this one. You don’t have to worry about cops so much as boats with kids in them. If you expose yourself to someone’s kids they might raise a little hell. But it isn’t unusual to spot people getting a little sun around the lake and most people don’t seem to mind.”

They thanked us and moved on. By then we had dried off and it was time to head down the shore to the restaurant. We put our trunks or bikini bottoms on, as appropriate. After packing our towels and the cooler we got back in our canoes. We paddled slowly down the shore toward the restaurant. A couple of times we passed near other canoes or kayaks and the girls had to cover their breasts with their tops. But for most of the trip they were topless.

It wasn’t long before we passed the couple who stopped to ask about the nudity laws. They found their own small clearing and are stretched out in the sun in the nude. They waved as we paddled by.

I kept my eyes on Sam as we neared the restaurant. I’m curious to see how she’ll react to having her breasts on display to the customers seated out on the decks. She’s been here before, of course. She knows most of the people on those three decks are going to be kids we know from school.

Her reaction as the restaurant came into sight was pretty amusing. She’s apparently taking her cue from Kala and Cass. She seems to be enjoying the undeclared game of chicken they’re playing. It began to look as though neither of the three girls wants to be the first to chicken out and put her top on.

Tony, on the other hand, looks like he’s going to have a stroke as we get closer and closer to the dock. We were less than fifty feet from docking when Cass chickened out. As soon as she reached for her top all three girls put their bras on.

We can see that the beautiful breast display has not gone unnoticed. People are leaning out over the railings on all three levels, watching us even after the girls covered up.

We arrived a few minutes before eleven. Sunday brunch is in full swing. It’s a popular place at any time. But during the summer months there are always a lot more teens here than families. Kala and Sam have just exposed their beautiful breasts to a large number of their classmates.

We tied the canoes to the dock and got out. We helped the girls out and as Sam stood on the dock with fifty or sixty people staring at us she smiled and quietly said, “Son of a bitch! I never realized I was an exhibitionist! Fuck lunch! Let’s go back to the clearing!”

We all laughed and Kyle said, “We’ll stop there on the way back. I’m sure Dean doesn’t want to get in trouble with your parents for bringing you home horny.”

We were seated on the third level today. We know most of the kids seated around us and were greeted warmly as we were led to our table. There were quite a few comments from the guys, the kind of things you might expect from horny teenage boys. But it was all in good fun and we teased them right back.

While we were waiting for our drinks to be delivered a couple of the girls from our class came over. One of them, Denise, rested her arms on Kala’s shoulders and said with a smile, “You fucking slut! I never knew you had such huge balls!”

I laughed and said, “Not that I know for sure, but I’m almost certain there are no balls anywhere on her.”

Denise smiled innocently and replied, “We never thought for a moment you were aware of it, Dean, you guys being virgins and all.”

Then she said to Kala, “Do you have any idea how many cell phones were pointed at your tits as you approached the dock today?”

Kala smiled and said, “I don’t care about a bunch of fuzzy cell phone pictures. You should see the ones Dean took with his new digital camera. Now those are some good pictures!”

Denise laughed and said, “I’d love to! Invite me over. But where the hell did all this come from? You have always been so quiet and unassuming.”

Kala chuckled and said, “That was just a trap I was setting for Dean. And look! It worked!”

One of the guys at a nearby table was listening. He chimed in, “Damned nice trap, Kala. We all love your bait.”

She grinned and said, “Thanks, Jim. I’d hate to think I’ve spent all these years growing them and nobody appreciated them.”

Our friends returned to their table. As she walked past Kyle, Denise ran her fingers lightly down the back of his neck and said in a flirty voice, “Hey, Kyle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.