400mm of Mrs. Hanson - Cover

400mm of Mrs. Hanson

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teenage boy witnesses and photographs the beautiful young woman next door cheating on her husband. After that, well, it's not what you think.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She squeezed my hand and smiled a nervous smile. She said, “Let’s go get me raped.”

We still had twenty minutes to wait when we arrived next door. Kyle and Cass are already getting warmed up. When we walked in she was sitting in his lap with his hand under her skirt.

Kyle grinned and explained, “I never felt her up with her clothes on before! It’s kind of hot!”

I laughed before my mind kicked in and I realized the truth of what he was saying. There is a difference. It’s exciting to explore under a girl’s clothes.

I asked Cass, “Do you think he’ll mind if I take pictures?”

She shrugged and said, “Probably not. He’s an arrogant bastard. He’ll probably even want copies.”

I didn’t say it out loud but I can’t see myself giving him pictures of either one of these girls nude and having sex. I don’t know him but what little I do know about him doesn’t incline me toward trusting him. But that doesn’t mean I can’t leave him with the impression I’m willing to share if that’s what it takes to avoid a confrontation.

He came in without ringing the bell at a few minutes after eleven. We all stood up and waited for him in the living room. He looked a little put out when he saw us. He expected Cass to be alone.

Without saying a word to explain our presence Cass came over and took Kala by the hand. She led her over to where he’s standing and said, “I have a present for you. Her name is Kala. She’s sixteen years old. Do you want her?”

His eyes lit up instantly. There was no need for him to answer that question. It’s obvious from his expression of open lust. Not that any of us thought there was a chance he was going to say no.

He looked over at me and Kyle and asked, “Who are they?”

Cass pointed to me and said, “That’s her boyfriend. He wants to take pictures and watch you fuck her. The other boy is Kyle. He’s just a friend. They’ve promised to stay out of your way and not say anything.”

Ricky flashed an arrogant and very derisive grin leaving no doubt what he thought of a boy who would watch some guy fuck his girlfriend and even take pictures. There was a short pause and then he asked me, “You want to watch me screw your girlfriend?! What are you, some kind of freak?”

I shrugged and replied, “Maybe a little.”

His face got very stern and he said, “I like it a little rough. I ain’t gonna take it easy on her just because she’s a sweet little schoolgirl. And I ain’t gonna tolerate any shit from either one of you guys. I don’t give a shit if you stay and watch. But you stay out of my way.”

He didn’t say anything about pictures so I’m going to assume he has no objections. I handed the movie camera to Kyle and I got my Nikon ready. From that moment on Ricky ignored us. It was like we weren’t even in the room.

He pulled Kala closer. After looking her over he said, “You’re a fine looking little piece of ass, girl.”

He turned to Cass and said, “I may have to give that wimp you’re married to a raise! Now strip, bitch.”

Cass began to undress slowly while Ricky turned his attention back to Kala. He reached down and while he stared into her eyes he ran his hand up under her skirt and cupped her pussy, causing her to gasp. I saw his arm muscles ripple and she grunted. I don’t know what he’s doing but it must have been painful.

She didn’t move or complain, though.

Ricky smiled and said with a touch of wonder in his voice, “Sixteen years old! I must have got hit by a truck on the way over here. I must be lying dead in the street somewhere. This is just the way I imagined heaven!”

He groped Kala’s left tit with his free hand until Cass was naked. Then he stepped back and said, “Get over here, you dumb cunt. Strip this little bitch for me.”

He turned to me and said, “Get lots of pictures kid. I’m gonna want to remember this.”

He stepped back then and pulled out his cell phone. He pressed a couple of buttons and said, “Janet? Yeah. Something came up. I’m not coming back in today. Let everyone know. Reschedule my appointments.”

I don’t know how everyone else took that news. I’m not too happy about it. We’ve been planning on this asshole spending an hour here and probably fucking both of the girls once before leaving.

But he wasn’t finished surprising us. He called another number and after someone answered he said, “Hey! It’s me. I’m at one thirteen Wildwood. Trust me. You’ll never forgive yourself if you don’t get your ass over here right now.”

By the time Ricky hung up Cass had Kala’s blouse and skirt off. She isn’t wearing stockings. She stood there in her plain bra and panties and turned nervously to look at me.

Ricky reached up, clamped his large fingers down on her jaw and turned her head back to face him. He smiled arrogantly and said, “You can forget about them. You better just concentrate on me for a while.”

Cass removed Kala’s bra. I saw the corners of Ricky’s mouth turn up in an evil smile. It was more of a leer, actually. He looked at his watch and said, “It’ll take Danny fifteen or twenty minutes to get here. I’m gonna let you to give me a nice blowjob. Then you can get dressed again. I’m pretty sure Danny will get a kick out of watching Cass undress you again. That was a pretty interesting show. I think he’ll enjoy it.”

Ricky unbuckled his belt and slipped his pants and underwear down to his knees. He sat down in a nearby chair and pulled one leg out of his pants. He put his left leg up on the arm of the overstuffed chair and leaned back. Then he said, “Okay. Both of you get down here. I got enough cock for both of you cunts.”

Even from where I’m standing I can see the arrogant bastard has every reason to be proud. His hard cock looks a hell of a lot bigger in person than it did when I was spying on him through my bedroom window. It’s only about eight inches long, if eight inches of cock can be said to be “only.” But it’s scary thick. It looks like it’s almost as big around as a Coke can!

Cass guided Kala into a kneeling position between Ricky’s legs and she knelt on the other side of his right leg. She took Kala’s hands and guided them to Ricky’s cock and balls and then gently pushed her down until her face was nearly touching his cock.

She whispered, “Start licking him, Kala. Start with his balls and work your way up to the tip of his cock.”

Kyle and I were both moving around as quietly and unobtrusively as possible, getting pictures from every angle. The expression on Kala’s face is hard to decipher. She’s scared but I think she’s also excited. She’s probably thinking she might have bitten off more than she can chew, if I can use that analogy under these circumstances. But I’m pretty certain she still doesn’t want me to interfere.

I hope not. Because even as big as I am and as athletic as I am, there’s no doubt in my mind Ricky can put me in the hospital without even bothering to stop raping my girlfriend. He could dispose of me like flicking away a fly.

Kala followed Cass’s instructions, licking Ricky’s large, hairy balls and then working her way up to the head of his cock. Cass applied pressure to the back of her head and we watched her lips spread uncomfortably wide to accommodate his fat cock.

Cass continued to press downward. But only about three inches of that big cock entered Kala’s mouth before she began to gag. There’s still an awful lot of cock left unattended and Ricky is obviously not satisfied.

He looked down at her with a look of disgust on his face and said, “I know you must be fairly new at suckin’ cock. But you’re going to have to do better than that!”

Kala pulled back and tried again with similar results. Ricky shook his head and said, “I can see you’re going to need some help.”

Kala and I both got nervous when Ricky wrapped his large hands around her head. On her next down stroke he applied pressure when she started gagging and I watched even more of that oversized cock disappear.

But Kala is now in a lot of distress. She began to struggle and make horrible choking sounds.

I dropped my camera and started to rush him. He just looked at me with an amused expression. He isn’t even going to get up to deal with me. Cass held up her hand to stop me and said something to Ricky.

He stopped pulling on Kala’s head and we watched as Cass started whispering in Kala’s ear. After a minute or so it started again. But this time he somehow managed to accomplish what he had in mind from the start.

I watched in horror as that large cock struck the back of her throat and after a brief struggle something gave and suddenly her lips were stretched wide around the base of it!

I stood there staring in disbelief, my camera forgotten.

There are tears streaming down Kala’s cheeks. But she’s no longer struggling. It looks, however, like she’s beginning to turn blue from lack of oxygen.

Ricky grinned and released her. She pulled back suddenly and gasped for air for a moment before Cass whispered something to her and she nodded.

Cass guided Kala’s lips back to the head of Ricky’s cock and we watched as Kala tried again. She struggled desperately once again. But she couldn’t get that cock down her throat.

Cass tried to help. But still it didn’t go. So Ricky put his hands back around her head and waited for her to catch a breath. Then he guided her head back down and when it stopped he applied pressure again.

They did that several more times until Kala could finally do it on her own. It seemed easier for her when she could do it without that bastard forcing her. At least she had control over her own breathing again.

By then I had retrieved my camera and returned to taking pictures. I kept seeing that smug, arrogant look on the bastard’s face. He smiled up at me often as Kala continued to work on his cock.

Ricky watched her for several minutes before he pulled Cass up onto the arm of his chair. He turned her to face him and began to bite her tits. He didn’t draw blood. But he left a red mark every time he bit her and each time she cried out in pain.

He’s being even crueler than he was when I saw him with her on Monday. I don’t know if he’s just getting into the situation or if he’s doing it in order to make a more interesting movie. Maybe he’s inspired by having an audience.

It’s obvious Cass is in nearly as much pain as Kala. Her face is screwed up in pain and she cried out often as he bit down on her breasts and her hard nipples. But I guess he really enjoys what he’s doing because a few minutes later he reached down again and held Kala’s head buried in his lap. We watched him tense up and I knew he was shooting his cum straight down her throat.

She started to turn blue and struggle before he finally released her and she fell back onto her ass in front of him gasping for air and choking.

He smiled down at her and said, “Nothing is as exciting as breaking in a new cocksucker, teaching them how to suck a real man’s cock. We’re going to have a lot of fun this afternoon.”

Kala was sitting on the floor crying and still gasping for air. I started toward her. It looks like she’s having second thoughts now. I certainly am! The bastard is being much crueler than when I watched him raping Cass on Monday.

When he saw me move towards Kala he frowned and shook his head. He growled, “Stay the fuck out of this, boy. The bitch is mine until I’ve had enough of her sweet ass. You can have what’s left when I’m done with her.”

He roughly shoved Cass out of his lap and said, “Grab your clothes. Take the bitch upstairs and get her cleaned up. When you come back down I want her looking just like she did when I got here.”

The women picked up their clothing and headed for the stairs. As soon as they left the room, Ricky smiled at me and in a taunting tone of voice he asked, “You getting what you wanted, boy? You like watching me pork your little girlfriend? I’m doing you a favor, boy. I’m going to break the little cunt in and get her trained right for you.”

I tried not to sound intimidated when I replied, “You don’t have to be so rough. You don’t have to hurt her.”

He laughed and responded, “I’m not doing it because I feel obligated, stupid. I’m doing it because it turns me on to treat a bitch that way. I don’t know what went on between you four that led up to this. I have to assume Cass told you guys about me and the way I like to fuck. You can’t tell me you thought I was going to just make love to the little cunt.”

“No. But what you just did was over the line. It wasn’t necessary to hurt like that.”

He laughed and said, “I’m the one drawing the lines here. Cass gave me a present. It would be rude of me not to enjoy it. I warned you before, boy. I’m not going to warn you again. You can try to interfere if you want. I’ll fuck you up without even bothering to pull my dick out of your little girlfriend to do it.”

It’s obvious I can’t reason with him; I can’t get him to take it easy. There are still two other problems I’m having with the way this is going. “No one said anything about calling your friends. And this was just supposed to take place over your lunch hour. No one said anything about all afternoon.”

“I didn’t call my friends. I still might. We’ll see how it goes. I called my brother. You’ll like him. He’s just like me. And no punk kid is going to tell me how long I can fuck some piece of tail. The only reason I’m not kicking your sorry ass out of here is I want to get a copy of those pictures. But that don’t mean I’m going to put up with your shit. If you’re smart you’ll keep your mouth shut and stay the hell out of my way.

“But I suppose the evidence works against you in that regard. How smart can you be? You were dumb enough to let Cass give me your little cunt for a present.”

He’s even less civilized than I thought. He wasn’t anywhere near this rough when I watched him take Cass on Monday. I don’t know if it’s just the situation or if he’s deliberately trying to give me an excuse to do something stupid.

And now his brother is coming. My biggest fear now is Kala’s situation will get even worse when they team up and begin to urge each other on to greater depths of depravity.

The girls came back downstairs a few minutes later. I had already stopped trying to get Ricky to cool it a little. My efforts only seemed to be making things worse. Both girls are fully dressed and look fresh. Only the fear remains in their eyes. The excitement is gone now.

They crossed the room and presented themselves to Ricky. He looked them over and then asked Kala, “Are you alright?”

She shrugged and answered, “More or less.”

Her voice is hoarse and strained. I can see that it hurts her to talk.

He said, “You can thank me later.”

It was obvious from her expression that she isn’t grateful and she doesn’t appreciate his sarcasm.

He laughed and said, “I did you a favor, you stupid cunt. Guys like a girl who knows how to suck a cock. I just guaranteed your popularity. Once your boyfriend tells his friends how you can take a cock down your throat the boys will be lined up at your front door every night.”

He sat up in his chair and pulled her closer. He turned her around, pulled up her skirt in back and pulled her panties down below her ass. Then he chuckled and said, “I’m going to do you another favor in a little while. That’s a hot little ass you got back here. I bet you’ve never had a dick up there, have you?”

She shook her head. I can’t help but notice she’s avoiding looking at me. I suspect she’s afraid I’ll do something to try to put an end to this if she doesn’t try to be strong. But I saw her fear turn to near panic at the idea of being raped in the ass by this monster, especially since he seems to be going out of his way to hurt her.

I’m no longer having second thoughts about this. I’m way beyond second thoughts. I regret the hell out of getting Kala into this situation. I just don’t know what to do about it. I can’t kick his ass and I don’t own a gun.

And then the doorbell rang. Ricky sent Cass and Kala to let his brother in. Kala pulled her panties back into place and they headed for the front door. They came back into the room a moment later followed by a confused looking man who appears to be about Ricky’s age and looks very much like him, including his large size and arrogant sneer.

Ricky is still sitting there, grinning like the cruel sadist we’re beginning to realize he is. When his brother entered the room he said, “Danny, you’re going to be thanking me for this for years to come. The redhead is twenty-four year old Cassidy. Everyone calls her Cass. Her wimpy husband works for me. The blonde is sixteen years old. Her name is ... fuck! What’s your name again, cunt?”

“Kala.”

“Oh yeah! Kala! It’s too bad I hurt her throat with my dick a few minutes ago. She has a cute accent. I’ve been fucking Cass for about six months now. I raped her at a party at my house and now she can’t get enough of my cock.

“When I came over to fuck her today she offered her little friend to me as a present. Don’t ask me what that’s about. I don’t have any idea. I don’t fucking care, actually. But I figured since there are two of them there might as well be two of us, unless you aren’t in the mood.”

Danny grinned and said, “I might be able to work up a hard-on or two.”

Ricky said, “Have a seat. I thought we’d start with a little entertainment before we get to the real fun and games.”

Danny sat down on the couch. Ricky looked at me and Kyle and nodded. He turned to Cass and said, “Go ahead and strip the girl. Then she can return the favor.”

We all watched Cass slowly undress Kala. I’m feeling more upset, more scared, and guiltier by the moment. And the fear and desperation I see on Kala’s face is tearing me up.

I tried desperately to think of some way to put a stop to this. I even considered dialing 911. But then I tried to imagine the conversation with the people at the 911 switchboard and the consequences of calling them and even in my mind it didn’t go well.

Kyle resumed filming. But I have forgotten all about taking pictures. It didn’t take nearly long enough for the two women to get naked. Ricky has already seen them both. Danny is enjoying their beauty for the first time and he seems to be quite taken.

Ricky ordered them both to turn around slowly. When her back was to them he said, “Look at that sweet ass. I can’t wait to stretch it out with my fat cock. That bitch is going to remember this day for the rest of her life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.