Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Sixteen

Fantasy Sex Story: Sixteen - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy was more than a little nervous. He wasn't sure if it was because he knew what was going on, or was unsure what was going to happen.

He looked up into the clear night sky and admired the bright, shining face of the moon for a few minutes. Focusing on the beauty of the moon helped him to calm himself down. When he did that, he realized that not all the emotions he was feeling were his own; there was some bleed-through from his link to Syl'fair.

Roy dropped his gaze from the moon, to the equally beautiful sight of Syl'fair, naked in the moonlight. Watching her dance made him think that she was the epitome of how he might have imagined a magical denizen of the forest would appear. Her long golden hair seemed to be a net, which spread as she whirled and turned, to capture the moonlight and spin it into threads the spiraled around her body, framing and hiding her breasts and caressing her skin in turn.

Roy was mesmerized by the spectacle as soon as he looked back at it, and the rest of the world faded into the background.

Some indeterminate amount of time passed, and Roy started becoming aware of a tingle of anticipation, that grew rapidly into a flood of joy as a row of small, slim figures emerged from the forest and started circling round and round Syl'fair in ever narrowing circles.

Just as they were close enough to touch her, all movement stopped and he had the chance to imprint this magical tableaux. Syl'fair unfroze first and started moving round the circle, reaching and brushing her fingers over the forehead of each figure as she passed them. Each Nymph that she touched relaxed her pose and fell into line behind her until Syl'fair was leading a procession in a wide circle.

She suddenly did a counter-march, reversing the direction from deiseil to widershins, and once they had completed a single complete circle, she led the procession towards Roy.

Roy had a moment of acute embarrassment as he saw the direction of her gaze, but when she lifted her eyes to his face and smiled sweetly at him, it faded somewhat. It had taken some effort from her to convince Roy that the newly emerged Nymphs should be greeted by him 'Skyclad' and even more when she explained that it was important for him to greet them with a rampant penis, but he already knew that there was very little he could deny her.

Now confronted by the evidence of the magical nature of the Nymphs, and seduced utterly by Syl'fair's beauty and grace, Roy knew it would have been almost blasphemous to have even a single stitch of clothing on.

Roy had thought that he might experience a little 'performance anxiety' when faced by the reality of the cold night air and a bunch of strangers looking at him, but the opposite was definitely true. He was so hard it almost crossed the border into pain, and he realized that he was very close to releasing his 'Essence' spontaneously, before anyone even touched him.

Syl'fair came to a stop right in front of Roy and for the first time he became aware that she was singing. He couldn't make out any words, it was just a stream of sound, but it spilled from her mouth like liquid gold. She smiled at him, and then took a step to the side so that she was facing at ninety degrees across his front, but close enough to him that when she reached out her hand Roy was able to grasp it without moving anything more than his arm.

With a glance of reassurance at Roy, she turned to face the line of newly emerged nymphs and passed some signal that Roy missed. There was no mistaking the effect though; the first Nymph in line took two steps forward and dropped to her knees in front of him. The rest shuffled forwards, while the one in front of him reached out to grasp his penis in her tiny hands and engulf the head in her mouth. After suckling it for a few seconds, she let him go, stood up and moved to the side to be replaced by the next in line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.