Nymph Dreams
Ten

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Ten - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Syl'fair couldn't stop. She felt as if a dam had burst inside her and the water rushing out was going to wash everything away. The trip out into the world had been devastating. She became more and more convinced that it was pure luck that Roy had wandered into her grove when she he did, and made a mental note to send thanks to Loki at the earliest opportunity.

She had been so overwhelmed by the growing sense of desperation to find just one sign of another of her kind that she had finally just retreated into herself.

When she was drawn back by the sensations of the two humans, it had affected her profoundly because of the underlying emotions she could sense. She was accustomed to the lusts of both men and women directed at her, but not the waves of unquestioning love that she had felt.

Surprisingly, it had come from both the male and the female. She had tested the feeling and when she determined that it was not just a result of the bonding caused by the sharing of Essence, although there was an element of that of course, but an independent emotion. One that was pure and clean.

She had responded instinctively, according to her nature, and provided pleasure in return. The sharing of Essence that she received from Roy had reinvigorated her, but once the sharing was done, she had been overwhelmed with emotion.

The sense of comfort that she was experiencing now from the simple act of being held slowly calmed her down. As her sobs died away to nothing, her mind started spinning as she considered the various possibilities available to her.

She had determined that there were still lots of trees in the world, but the ancient tree-groves were almost gone. There were a few places where there was uncut forest, but from what she could discover, most trees were cultivated for use by humans and were barely more than saplings before they were harvested.

She had found out that some of the "World Trees" remained, and she knew that they would hold a large part of the Dreamtime. Those could wait, however, while she focused on what was closer to hand.

"Roy," she said tentatively, "could we visit the forest?"


Roy was startled from his satiated languor by Syl'fair's question.

"Of course we can. Would you like to go now?"

"Yes please," Syl'fair responded and jumped up from the bed. Roy spent a few seconds just admiring the sight of this beautiful woman, standing half naked in his room. All she was wearing was a borrowed pair of Sally's panties, and her breasts bounced delightfully when she moved like that.

Syl'fair realized that she was being watched, and posed and preened a little in response before reaching out her hand to pull Roy from the bed.

"Come on Roy, let's go now," she entreated, tugging on his hand.

"Hold on," he chuckled in response to her eagerness while he stopped to pull on some shorts and a T-shirt. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

Syl'fair gave him a shocked look, aghast that someone might suggest that she, a nymph, would go into the forest while wearing clothes. She realized suddenly that there was still a lot that he didn't know about her, or her kind.

"No," she replied seriously, "not to go into the forest."

"Oh ... OK I suppose," Roy answered, a little taken aback, but not willing to question anything this magical creature chose to do. Once he was dressed, he opened the door and led the way out of his room, glancing back once to see the panties abandoned on the floor.


Sally heard the mutter of voices from Roy's room suddenly grow louder, and figured out that they must be going out. She opened her door a crack, and peered out, just in time to see Roy and Syl'fair disappearing in the direction of the kitchen. She heard Roy calling to their mother that he was going to the forest with Syl'fair and decided on impulse to follow them.

She slipped quietly out of her room and followed the sound of their voices. She waited in the kitchen, watching through the window, until they entered the under-growth of the forest, before making her way out of the house behind them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.