Nymph Dreams
Nine

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Nine - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Syl'fair came to herself slowly, aware that she had been drawn gently back from her withdrawal. For some unknown time she had no idea where she was, and very little interest as she floated on a sea of sensation. She could feel two set of hands on her, gentle caresses backed up by two humans who were utterly focused on her.

This was such a delightful sensation, that she simply luxuriated in it, without any thought. She couldn't remember whether she had ever been treated to it's like in her long life, being used to pursuing a human male for his Essence and worrying about little else related to him.

As she became more aware of her situation, the hands moved lower on her, shifting from her head, down her neck to her chest and sides. Just as the hands approached her breasts, and she started feeling the first inklings of arousal, they shifted to her upper arms.

Syl'fair groaned quietly in disappointment, and judged from the resulting giggle one the one side, and quiet chuckle on the other, that both humans were now aware that she had been drawn back.

The hands descended down over her biceps, tickled the insides of her elbows and brushed lightly over her forearms before her hands were lifted and she felt the sudden sensation of fingers on both her hands being sucked into hot, warm mouths.

The sudden spike of arousal and pure lust she felt shocked her with its intensity, and her whole body convulsed in reaction.

Her eyes flew open and she saw her surprise reflected in the eyes of the two humans bent over her.

As she reached out to grab them, to pull them closer, the female pulled away and Syl'fair realized that it was still too soon for her. She focused her attention on Roy, and pulled his head down towards her chest, as she desperately searched for more direct stimulation. As soon as his lips locked over one of her nipples, and he began to suckle, she sighed with contentment.


Sally backed away from the bed slowly. She saw the invitation in Syl'fair's eyes, but it was too much for her; too soon. Even worse was the presence of her brother. Breaking two such powerful taboos at once was going just too far over the line for her. She suspected she would regret her choice later, and even worse was the realization that the thought of what she had almost gotten involved with would fuel her masturbatory fantasies for some time to come. She turned and fled the room before she succumbed, barely concealing a sob of anger and frustration, directed at herself.


Roy had no such conflicts; he was in heaven. The sensations that he was experiencing were close to producing a sensory overload. The rubbery feeling of an aroused nipple in his mouth; the feel of her other breast in his hand; the rush of being the cause of such excitement in a woman and the smell of her arousal; all combined to make him harder than he had ever been before. Just as it became all too much to take, and he felt the tell-tale feelings of his imminent ejaculation, Syl'fair's hand grasped the base of his erection and squeezed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.