Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Five

Fantasy Sex Story: Five - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy came awake slowly to find himself unsure whether he was awake or in a dream. He had a vivid recollection of a highly erotic series of dreams, culminating in a release that had been more intense than he could remember ever experiencing before. In the border between awake and asleep, Roy felt that there was something strange that should be bothering him, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was. He cracked his eyes open slightly, and saw that it was still dark in the room, so he decided that he would sleep until he was called. Happy with this decision, he tried to turn over on his side and pull the blankets with him.

"What the fuck?" was Roy's startled reaction. He had discovered what that strange feeling was after all: the head of a women lying on his arm. He was suddenly wide awake and struggling to extricate himself from what he discovered was a very nubile, naked, unknown woman whose body was entangled with his.

His sudden exclamation and frantic movements woke Syl'fair from the pleasant doze she had been enjoying. Syl'fair wasn't fazed in the least by Roy's discomfort. She found it amused her tremendously and reminded her of her predilection for jokes and pranks. She stretched languidly, with her arms above her head, and decided she really liked this new body that she had sculpted with Roy's unconscious help the night before. She peered out from under her lowered eye-lids to see what effect this display had on Roy, and was gratified to see that the startled boy, now standing on the floor next to the bed, where he had jumped in his initial surprise, was sporting a magnificent erection. Satisfied that her display had achieved the desired effect, she lowered her arms and greeted Roy quietly; her "Good Morning Roy" sounding so natural and matter-of-fact that Roy was startled once again.

"Uh ... Uh ... Good Morning. I mean, who are you? Where did you come from? What are you doing in my bed? What happened to your clothes?"

Syl'fair's delighted chuckle cut off the flow of questions from Roy and he stood frozen to the spot. Not sure what to do or say, although the way her breasts bounced delightfully as she adjusted herself so that she was sitting with her back resting against the head-board, acted as a magnet to Roy's eyes.

"My name is Syl'fair. I'm a Nymph. Actually a Dryad. A type of Hamadryad to be precise. I don't have any clothes and I come from the forest, from the tree you leant against yesterday when you had your little nap."

"Oh." Roy was surprised to get a series of answers to his questions, and the unaccustomed sights had drained his brain of blood, so he was finding it a little difficult to think. Syl'fair was encouraging his disability, working subtly on his mind to influence him to accept her as a surprise, but nothing to be concerned about. The fact that he needed no assistance to fuel his lust was a great aid to her. "Um, but why here? Why are you in my bed?"

"Come and sit here next to me," Syl'fair encouraged Roy, patting the bedcovers next to her hip, "and let me tell you a little about myself."

Roy took the three steps necessary to move to the side of the bed and sat down, realizing as he did so that his erection was poking out from the slit in the front of his sleep-shorts and blushed furiously as he adjusted himself. When he looked up at Syl'fair again, he saw her smiling quietly, waiting for him to be ready.

"My story is long and I think that I will only tell you the basics for now. We can get into more detail if we need it later. I am a creature of the forest. My sisters and I were tasked in the beginning to be the nurturers of the world. Hamadryads like me are responsible for the trees and other plants. Some of us are bound to a single tree, others to a single type of tree and yet others carry a more general responsibility for all the trees and plants. Generally, the more specific you are, the higher up the rung towards the gods you are. I am way down the rung, not important at all. I can shelter in almost any tree, and I care for all the trees that I can, although I do prefer to form an attachment to a single tree that I use as my refuge and protector."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.