Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Four

Fantasy Sex Story: Four - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy decided to go to bed earlier than usual. He was more than a little drained by what had turned out to be a very emotionally charged day. As he towelled off after his shower, and climbed into bed, he thought that it might have been a watershed day for his relationship with both his mother and his sister, with the promise of more freedom from his mother, and a more frank and open relationship with his sister. Once he had got over his embarrassment a little, it turned out that his sister was willing to listen to him and actually spend time talking, instead of the usual sibling rivalry games that they usually played. It took him only minutes to drop off to sleep.


Syl'fair watched quietly as the activity in the house slowed down. She had no idea how the light was being made, but she felt a quiet satisfaction that there was no wholesale burning of wood. It always distressed her to see the fires that humans seemed to love making, as it reminded her that they were often in opposition to her efforts to husband the trees that she loved so much.

She reached out gently with her mind and willed her human male to feel tired enough to go to sleep. She didn't have much power over him, especially when he was awake, but if she was careful, she could encourage his body to react in ways that she chose. Once he had finally dropped off to sleep, she crept out of the undergrowth and approached the house for the first time. Crossing the fence posed no challenge at all, and she was grateful for the row of cultivated bushes that had been grown in the garden, as they provided her with a convenient place to take cover as she moved closer. She reached the wall of the house eventually, and peered into the window that was still full of light. She was curious by nature, and she was also cautious, and she wanted to confirm her sense that there were no other males in the house. The two females in the room were obviously her male's sister and mother, and she could sense that they posed no great threat to her.

She moved on and quickly found the window to her male's room. She peered through, and her hunger spiked when she finally laid eyes on him. She slipped through the burglar-guards quickly and then paused next to the bed to gaze at her male. As she stood there, she considered the images she could extract from his dreams, and thought about what form she would take for him.

Her default form on emerging from the tree was that of a small, slim figure of no more than four feet tall, with no secondary sexual attributes at all. Her body was a blank slate, waiting to be formed according to the desires of the male that she bonded with. If called forth by someone who knew how to follow the rites, she would have emerged fully formed in the image that he had evoked. This male had dreamt only of vague female parts without any clear preferences of what his dream woman should look like, so she would have to wait to see what his preferences were. If he didn't have any true preferences, then she would get some say in how she was formed. She didn't care much one way or the other, as long as her form was desirable enough to attract the attention that would get her the sustenance she needed.

Syl'fair focused on the male, and the first thing she picked out of his random thoughts and dreams was his sense of himself. Roy. Ok, now she had a name for him. Now for his desires. As she immersed herself in his dreams, she felt the normal chaotic and fleeting thoughts and images swirl around her. She reached out slowly and started to gather the various strands of thought, wrapping them around herself and luxuriating in the experience. It took more time than she had thought it would.

She found that Roy had two very distinct sets of images in his head. The one set was obviously of fantasy women, with impossibly gigantic breasts and Syl'fair decided that these were probably the remnants of childish yearnings to suckle at his mother, with the size relative to the baby. She couldn't imagine any man actually desiring a woman who couldn't even move properly because her breasts were so large.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.