Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

One

Fantasy Sex Story: One - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Roy slammed the door, and stormed out of the house. He couldn't remember ever being so humiliated and ashamed in all the fourteen years that he had been alive. As he half-ran-half-walked down the path through the garden, he wiped ineffectively at his face, trying to brush away the tears that threatened to blind him. His progress was halted momentarily by the garden gate, but once he was through, he started running. Within minutes he had run through the rough new growth and had entered the old forest.

The tall, old trees had their usual effect on him, calming his mind and allowing him to start putting his emotions and thoughts into perspective. As his emotional state started calming, his pace through the forest slowed as well, until he was finally walking calmly and quietly between the trees.

Roy wandered for some time, not settling down until he had managed to get his thoughts into order. As he thought about the things his mother had screamed at him, he started to feel more and more embarrassed. In the quiet of the forest, it was easier to acknowledge that his sister did have the right to be royally pissed off with him for stealing a pair of her panties and using them as a cum-rag. Going to his mother though, that hadn't been fair. She should have kept it between the two of them. He would have made it up to her, but ratting him out to their mother, that was what had caused the blow-up.

Roy had an idealised memory of his father. The picture of the dead Marine Gunnery Sgt in his full dress uniform that occupied pride of place on the desk in his room was his prize possession, and for his mother to tell him that his father would have been disgusted with him was, in his opinion, a bit beyond the pale. Thinking of his father, killed in the mountains of Afghanistan four years earlier, threatened to restart the tears, so Roy tried to push the thought away, back into the recesses of his mind.

After over an hour's walking, Roy started paying more attention to his surroundings and realised that he had crossed a ridge and had entered a part of the forest that was new to him. He followed the sound of running water, and finally broke through some undergrowth and dead-falls to emerge in a clearing adjacent to a trickling stream. He decided that the mossy ground would make a good place to take a rest for a while before he was forced to return to face his mother and sister. He plonked himself down and leant back against a handy tree, grabbing a handful of small pebbles and throwing them one by one into the stream. Before he realised what was happening, he had dropped off to sleep.


Syl'fair felt herself emerging from the dream.

The proximity of a virile young male felt like the hint of rain in the air after a drought. She had no real awareness of the passage of time, all she knew was that a long time had passed since she had emerged from Dreamtime. She stretched out her senses as far as she could and felt that the sapling that she had entered was now a mighty tree, and realised that it must have been a very long time indeed. She struggled to concentrate as the Dreamtime tugged at her, and found herself teetering in the edge of returning.

She hovered on the edge for a time, very uncertain that she would be able to wake properly until she felt a rush of new energy. The young boy, she realised, had fallen asleep and entered his own dreams, and fortunately for her they were almost instantly erotic. She focused all her attention on the boy, concentrating on the place where his body was touching the tree. As she did, she found old skills returning to her. She couldn't, quite, enter his dreams and actually extracting her body from the tree would require semen, but she thought she might be able to help things along a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.