Nymph Dreams
Twenty Five

(c) BoonDock 2010

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty Five - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

Please Note

The first part of this chapter came about as a result of someone else (Pariahsolo) writing a story in the Nymph Dreams Universe, called Lucky Number Eleven. Because there is some interaction with Roy and Syl'Fair in that story, I have written a little here to give the perspective from Roy of the events related in that story. It also happens to further the story in a few significant ways, adding to the universe Canon some issues that I have hinted at but not explored fully. I suggest you read his story before reading this chapter.


Lucky Number Eleven

A stunningly beautiful girl emerged from the undergrowth. She had red spikey hair and a slender, well-toned body. She ran towards Syl'Fair and the two of them embraced with a strange desperation, the "twins" joining the group hug a step or two behind their sister. I realised that this new girl was in fact a nymph.

"This is Pxl'Fair", Syl'Fair let me know quietly, "There are problems with her bonding."

Belatedly, I noticed "C-Man" coming up behind her, and what looked like a badger carrying a toddler, heading for the stream.

"You I know. Hello Roy," C-Man greeted me. I stretched out my hand to shake, when I was surprised by a fist hitting my cheek. I was gobsmacked. What the hell what that about? The "C-Man" was a tiny little guy and the furtherest from aggressive of any person I could think of. I shook off the attack and missed what C-Man said.

"You don't sound enthusiastic like you should. I delivered to you a magically sweet Nymph! Why can't you embrace just what a gift that was?" I asked, truly puzzled.

"Gift? Gift? She is a TEENAGE girl not some toy or reward, I don't care how good she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! A GIRL!" C-Man screamed at me.

Syl'Fair had approached while we had been busy and laid her hand on C-Man's shoulder. She proceeded to try to explain what was going on. Things went rapidly downhill from there, when he refused to accept what she was telling him, until Pxl'Fair was reduced to summoning the Satyr and paying the debt that the summoning required. That process did something to C-Man, and I could sense through Syl'Fair's link with me that he finally accepted Pxl'Fair as what, and more importantly who, she was. The sense of love that flowed across the connection was awesome, especially when I noticed that it was a three-way connection, including the toddler, Mickey, as the third point.


Syl'Fair decided she was more than satisfied with the way that things had worked out between Pxl'Fair and her Bond-mate, Carmen. She had been a little apprehensive about the bond when the nymph had been dropped off at Carmen's house, but had decided to trust her ability and experience with previous bondings, to be able to gauge what would work for her. She had soon realised that as much as things were different in this age, the nature of young males had not changed significantly; the primary motivators of lust and pride were still preeminent, just somewhat skewed in how they were expressed in this society.

With confidence in the rapidly developing bond between Pxl'Fair and Carmen, Syl'Fair turned her thoughts to the rest of the pairings that were rapidly approaching the glade. She made sure that Roy was aware that the others were nearby before moving to the centre of the glade to prepare to receive them. She gestured to Roy to join her and he moved willingly enough to stand at her side, while the twins sat cross-legged at the pair's feet.

One by one the other pair-bondings arrived in the glade. Each nymph greeting Syl'Fair first, as was her right and privilege, while the young males greeted her bond-mate in their own juvenile rituals. After the greetings, each pair retreated to the edge of the glade, with the nymph part of the pairs guiding their bond-mates to stand in front of their Dreamtime homes; the trees that they had emerged from.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.