Nymph Dreams - Cover

Nymph Dreams

(c) BoonDock 2010

Twenty One

Fantasy Sex Story: Twenty One - A young boy lives adjacent to an old growth forest. The forest contains ancient trees that are inhabited by wood nymphs who have been dormant for years. He stops to rest in an old grove and leans his back against one of these trees. His proximity rouses the awareness of the nymph who needs fresh semen to awaken fully. She manipulates the tree to caress him after he dozes off. He has a wet dream and cums in his pants. The Nymph gets what she needs to finally emerge from her long slumber...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Slow   School  

It took Roy a few seconds to adjust to this new thought. Just a few days back, he had been a normal teen-aged boy, with the normal sexual frustrations that went along with that condition. Now he was having sex more than he had thought was possible, and not just with any girl, but with three, count them, three, sexy nymphs.

Once Roy had recovered sufficiently to regain coherent thought, he clambored reluctantly off the bed. The time on his radio-clock was reminding him that it was time to get out of bed and see about getting some breakfast. He pulled some jeans and a T-shirt on and headed out of his room after receiving a slight shake of the head in refusal when he invited Syl'fair to join him.

Just before he walked out of the door he glanced back, and screeched to a halt in surprise. Syl'fair had taken his place on the bed, leaning back against the pillow, and the two new nymphs were crouched over between her splayed legs, lapping at her crotch. The sight took a few moments to register in Roy's brain, before he realised that they were trying to lap up as much of his semen as they could from where he had just deposited it.

Syl'fair's voice echoed in his head, "They also need sustenance, just not the same as you do."

Roy felt himself starting to get aroused again, and tempted to return to the bed to join them, when he heard the sounds of Sally moving down the passageway. He hurriedly backed out of the room and pulled the door closed behind him. He didn't feel up to explaining what was going on in there to his sister, never mind to his mother if, no when, Sally reported the tale to her.


Sally started when she saw Roy backing out of his room. She had woken up feeling sore and stretched, but compleltely sated. In the bright light of the new morning, however, she was a little apprehensive about facing her mother after the events of the previous day. Seeing her brother acting guilty, gave her a new focus.

"So, what have you been up to that has you sneaking around this early in the morning?" she asked Roy in a cheery, teasing voice.

"Oh, nothing much," Roy answered, turning away from her to head downstairs.

"You're not getting away so easily," Sally responded, stopping at the door to Roy's room and reaching for the handle while watching to see his reaction. He surprised her though when he got a big grin on his face.

"Ok, go ahead. Open the door and see for yourself." Roy had stopped and turned to face her and it made her pause. There was something in his tone and the expression on his face which made her wonder if she really did want to see what was happening in his room. She had one major flaw, however. Once her curiousity was aroused, she had to scratch the itch no matter what the consequences.

Sally turned the door handle and pushed the door open slowly, sticking her head around it to peer into the room. When she saw the trio on the bed, her whole body flushed. With a quik muttered apology, she pulled her head back and pulled the door closed. Turning to Roy she asked "Did you have to let me do that? That scene is engraved in my memory for all time."

Roy just grinned triumphantly, and started back downstairs.

"Hey, who are the other two?" Sally called after him. Roy just waved and kept on walking.

Sally started slowly after him. As she walked, she realised she had to examine her feelings, because instead of truly shocking her, she could feel that she was moist with arousal. She had to suppress her feelings and give herself a little shake before she could continue after Roy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.