Posing Together - Cover

Posing Together

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 5: Candid Conversation

Peter showed up around noon, and Meagan let him in. "Mom stayed up all night cleaning the art studio. It doesn't look any different to me, but whatever. She said I'm supposed to get you lunch and that you're on the clock to get paid as soon as you show up. She shouldn't be asleep much longer, but we can wake her up if she isn't moving in about an hour. So what do you want to eat? We've got hot dogs, microwave burritos, nachos and cheese."

Peter made a humming noise, obviously not pleased with his choices. "Are the nachos baked, and is it real cheese or goop from a jar?"

"I don't know about the chips, but it's the stuff from a jar. I wouldn't call it goop though."

"Oh, that stuff is so bad for you!"

"Really" Meagan asked incredulously.

"Do you have any fruit?" Peter asked. "Whole wheat bread? Skim milk? Cereal not loaded with sugar? Eggs?"

It wasn't until Peter got to eggs that Meagan finally said maybe. When she bent over to check the contents of the refrigerator, Peter felt his heart start to race and his cock harden in his pants. He had seen her bare ass plenty of times, but even when fully clothed, it had the same effect on him when he stared at it. His dick was uncomfortable, but he was glad the table top concealed his state from Meagan when she turned around holding a carton of eggs. "So, can you microwave these?" The young teen asked.

Peter made another displeased face. "I guess you could, but why don't you just put them in a pot of water and turn the heat on. I'll watch the clock; I eat a lot of hard boiled eggs."

"Are you sure? Mom's going to be ticked at me if she thinks I made you cook for yourself."

"I'll make sure to tell her that you put the water in the pot and that you were the one who put the pot on the stove."

While Meagan made the preparations to boil water, she asked, "So, what's it like posing nude with a model half your age?"

"It's not like I'm thirty!" Peter protested.

"Fine, don't answer the question." Meagan huffed.

"OK, even though you aren't half my age, you're still a lot younger than me. But do you honestly have to wonder about how I like it given my physical reaction?"

"Eww, gross! Of course you like that part of it, you're a guy. But didn't it freak you out at first?"

"Actually, what freaked me out was thinking that your mom was going to kill me for what happened when you walked in on that one posing session of mine. Then what really freaked me out was hearing her tell me that she wanted us to pose together. I protested at first and told her that it was a crazy idea."

"That's my mom; full of crazy ideas."

"Totally! I thought it was some kind of trick at first until she showed me the first picture of you that she painted. That was when I knew Mrs. D was serious about us posing together and not trying to land you a college age boyfriend."

Meagan, who had been listening attentively up until this point with a pleasant smile on her face, was suddenly aghast. "Oh my god! She didn't!" Meagan pulled the neck of her shirt up to cover her face. She blindly groped for the doorway to the kitchen. "When my horrible mother wakes up, tell her than I'm in my bedroom dying of embarrassment!"

"Meagan, don't go. I know we've got all those no peeking rules, but it's impossible not to see things when we're posing. And since then I've seen many paintings of you that are more revealing than that first one. Besides, you should be proud of that painting; it's really beautiful." Even while saying this to Meagan, Peter was making a mental note to himself not to mention any of the pictures of her Mrs. D had been showing him while he was building up his willpower to be able to pose nude with her daughter. Given the girl's reaction to him having seen her first painting, he was sure Meagan would not appreciate hearing that he had seen nude photographs of her as well, especially the close-ups from the telephoto lens. Thinking about those glorious, graphic, obscene images of Meagan caused Peter's hard on to progress from uncomfortable to decidedly uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Mom's recent paintings make that first one seem positively tame by comparison. Still, I never expected her to show it to anyone but me. I was still so new to posing at the time. I would have probably never posed again if I had known you had seen it before school let out of session."

"But after a month and a half of posing together, it's not so bad?"

Sighing, Meagan admitted. "No, I guess it isn't a big deal. When we first started posing together, I thought it was just my mom acting crazy and trying to get me to do something freaky. It really calmed me down when you said I was a natural model." When Peter didn't immediately respond, Meagan continued. "I mean, it total freaked me out at first, and even though we had the no spying rules I peeked a few times just to make sure you weren't peeking on me. But you were so well behaved and professional, I just got used to being naked around you down in the studio."

Adding the mental images Peter had of peeking at Meagan to the list of things he shouldn't talk about, Peter nodded in agreement. "You do get used to being seen without your cloths on if you pose long enough."

Meagan waited as if expecting to hear more from Peter, but he was distracted by having his hard-on trapped in his shorts becoming actually painful during his conversation with Meagan. Meagan nearly floored him with her next question. "Peter, will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" Peter stammered. "Where did that come from?"

Not getting the reaction she expected, Meagan back pedaled verbally. "Well, I like talking to you, and you don't seem to have a girlfriend, and we hang out together often enough, and naked at that. I can't see how you could find a college girl who would be OK with you posing with me, so it just seemed like a natural thing to ask about. Forget it. It's no big deal."

"Sorry, I should have been more careful when I responded. You're right, in a lot of ways it is natural, and you do come as close to a girlfriend as I want. However, I've done the whole girlfriend thing and I like being on my own better. It's not because anyone I would ask out would have a hard time understanding our posing situation either."

"I don't understand." Meagan asked puzzled.

"When I was a freshman, I found this Chinese exercise manual in the library. I was going to try it out as part of my workout routine. However, the whole book is really a how-to for male self pleasure in disguise. I had just broken up with my girlfriend a week before, so I tried some of the weirder stuff in the book. It was really good, so I kept trying more things. Between the exercises, meditation, and other techniques in the book, I was having more fun with myself than I ever had with a girlfriend before I even realized such a thing was possible."

Normally, such a frank discussion of male masturbation would have grossed Meagan out instantly. Peter's answer was so unexpected, that Meagan just listened curiously.

"I was hooked on the powerful orgasms by that point. By the end of the first semester, I could keep myself hard after cumming about one time in three. By the end of my freshman year, I almost always needed to jack off twice before I could get rid of my hard-ons."

"So how does this relate to me being as close to a girlfriend as you want to get?"

"Well, your mother wanted to make sure that I would want to pose with you without scaring you off, so I practiced meditating with the mental image of you in a robe so I could train my cock to get soft during our posing breaks."

"And the other side of the equation is you keeping your woody while Mom paints!" Meagan concluded. "Does she know you're using some sort of Chinese sex kung fu to do that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.