Posing Together - Cover

Posing Together

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Up All Night

Meagan had gone to bed, but Debbie couldn't sleep. She had the pictures of her daughter spread eagle up on her computer monitor, and she kept flipping back and forth between those and some of the pictures she had of Peter sporting his huge boner. "I'm sure this is bad karma, but I just have to paint something using these photos as inspiration." she said while talking to herself.

Cutting Peter out of his picture, she merged him in with one of the photos of her daughter passed out in the floor. It took several tries to get him positioned properly between Meagan's thighs. It still didn't look entirely natural. While it would have been preferable to have her two models to get something really accurate to paint from, she thought her photo manipulation was serviceable.

"I really am the worst mother in the world for doing something like this. I should really delete this image." However, Debbie did not delete it. She stood up and started pacing about her studio. "You'd think I really do want Peter boning my little girl the way I can't stop thinking about this. But I don't. However, that pose seems to show a lot of promise. I could look at this as an experiment to see if it's worth pushing Meagan to become bolder with her posing more quickly."

Debbie sat back down at the computer screen. "Oh, this is really awful. I need to get some images of Meagan in this pose where she doesn't look so satisfied. I'll just have to delete this and wait until I have the proper images to work from." Debbie hit the little X button on the image she had been working on, and the warning about losing unsaved changes popped up. Rather than discarding her obscene image, she got up and walked around the studio again.

"Well, what am I really worried about? Meagan is so reluctant to try anything new; I don't think I need to worry about her. And Peter has proven himself to be completely and totally professional. I can't see him doing anything he shouldn't." Sitting back down at her desk, she canceled the impending delete of her merged images and moved her easel to where she could work and she the monitor at the same time.

Having switched into work mode, Debbie stopped debating the appropriateness of what she intended to paint. "Hmm, some of the proportions are off from where I merged the images, but I think I can use some of my previous paintings as a guide to correct for that." Debbie lost track of time as she sketched since she didn't have to take any breaks from what she was doing. It was after one AM when she had her sketch ready, but she was so excited by what she had on the canvas now, that she just had to paint it there and then.

Humming to herself as she mixed up paints, she found herself very inspired, and worked quickly. She started with Meagan's legs creating a frame for the rest of the image. Debbie became even more excited as she applied color to Peter's massive cock in the image. It was angled slightly down, as if he were leaning into Meagan's body.

Debbie's hand's started to shake when she was ready to add color to her daughter's crotch and pussy. "Oh my goodness! I've never been so excited by anything I've ever tried to paint before. I've got to get my nerves under control!" Steadying herself, she painted Meagan's vagina open and ready for penetration before finishing the painting by filling in her child's proud, heaving breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.