Tamarilla's Travels - Cover

Tamarilla's Travels

Copyright© 2009 by msboy8

Chapter 10: Plans Thwarted?

The day began early for Alice and Tamarilla. It started with the hilt of a sword being struck against a shield. Alice was already awake; her magical wooden body not needing sleep, so the clanging noise was not the shock that it was to Tammi. "Get up sleepy girl. I hope you had time enough to decide the fate of your friend."

Tamarilla groaned and tried to stretch her arms, but they were tied together. Her eyes suddenly sprang open when she remembered what had happened yesterday and where she now was! 'I can't believe that this evil elf is waking me up this early! I better get untied and I mean right away! They didn't give us anything to eat last night and I'm hungry! Besides I still have the taste of that apple in my mouth.'

The elf began to untie Tammi as she glared at him. He was not affected by her glare. It took more then a big-boobed human to affect him. "Now you remember what I said yesterday, no spells had better come from those full chapped lips of yours. Do you understand?" He stopped untying her until she nodded vigorously her agreement. He then finished untying her and took her gag off.

Once the gag was off Tamarilla resumed her complaining and threatening from the night before. The words were hardly out of her mouth when Lord Gilcrism made a dismissive gesture with his left hand. A man moved to the rope holding Alice, untied it from a hook and started to lower Alice toward the bug filled pool.

Tammi saw her friend being lowered into danger and shut-up. As soon as Tamarilla had stopped yelling, Lord Gilcrism closed his left fist and the man stopped lowering Alice. "You see how it is Tamarilla, the more you complain and don't do what I want, the closer your wooden friend gets to being a meal and a breeding ground for those nasty little bugs. I am not the most patient man either little wizard, her time is running out!"

"Don't do it Tammi!" shouted Alice. "He can do anything he wants to me!" She got a sad look on her face then. "I don't want anything to happen to you. You were my first friend. Besides which, he will just use the magic for evil!" Alice struggled against the ropes holding her!

Tamarilla had an innocent look on her face and told Alice not to worry, that everything always worked out OK. 'I don't really need this magic anyway. It has always been a burden to me. Maybe this will help things go back to the way it was, much simpler.'

Tammi looked at Lord Gilcrism, "OK, I'll give you my power. Will you then let Alice go?"

Lord Gilcrism managed to look upset that Tamarilla wouldn't trust him. "I will do as you ask. I would have no reason not to. You've seen my Island and the King's island. I just want to make sure that my people are taken care of and get want they need."

Author's Note: Tamarilla might be fooled, but I'm sure that our able reader is not taken in. Need I remind you that Lord Gilcrism tried to have Emperor Henry assassinated. He is one bad dude, don't be fooled.

A thoughtful look, as much as could be accomplished, came over Tammi's face and she apparently accepted Gilcrism's story, hook, line and sinker. "OK, your immenseness, I'll cast the spell. Just let me meditate a bit and the spell will come to me."


The cart dashed off to the ferry docks even before Lizzie had got seated. She never did get into her seat; she was bouncing around on the floor of the cart as she cursed Klauss! The cart pulled up to the ferry dock just as the morning ferry pulled in. King Rolf jumped out of the cart and rushed to the side of the ferry. "Sergeant I'm calling on the protectors and taking over this ferry. Lord Gilcrism has abducted two of the women from the Ambassador's group. They are in immediate danger and I'm going to DarKer Island to rescue them."

The Sergeant came to attention and saluted the king. "Yes sire, you're activating the protectors for a just intervention. I'll let my sister Protectors know. What is your desire sire?"

"There is a spot on the north-west coast of DarKer Island where a boat can put to shore without being broken up on the rocks. Take the ferry to that coast and I will guide us in. Once we make landfall, we'll have to fight our way into Gilcrism's castle. I know of a back way in, but I cannot tell you how stiff the opposition will be. We have to be as sneaky as possible for as long as we can. And then we may have to fight like Demons!"

"We're with you sire, you can count on us!" She then turned to her crew. ""You heard His Highness, let us make him proud! Messenger, get a message arrow ready to let fly when we pass Middle island. Set the sail once we're underway; the wind will be with us...

The trip to DarKer Island went quick and without incident. They boat only paused momentarily opposite the Protector's camp so the message arrow could be shot. After the message had been sent, the ferry continued on to the safe section of coast that the king had mentioned.


Tamarilla had been sitting cross legged while she meditated over what she wanted the spell to do. She did not want to end up looking like Gilchrism and she was pretty certain that he did not want to end up a girl with large breasts. 'Then again he may be a confused, twisted person.' "OK, I've got the spell, but it will have to be in two parts." She looked at the Elven Magician. "I can't tell you what it is before I cast it, but you'll be able to know if I cast the wrong spell."

The elf said, "Yes, I will. If you do misspeak I'll know and tell the crossbow men to kill you. But I am sure that an innocent girl like you does not have a deceitful bone in her body."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.